PDA

View Full Version : StartUp

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.07.17, 17:17
StartUp
44min | Crime, Thriller | TV Series (2016– )

Miami - A desperate banker needs to conceal stolen money. A Haitian-American gang lord wants to go legit. A Cuban-American hacker has an idea that will revolutionize the very future of money itself. Forced to work together, they unwittingly create their version of the American dream - organized crime 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6txTQnEPnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCf_MpXAXK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B54bMd3-GpU

it's watchable to good

yoco
02.07.17, 22:35
Already on my hdd, just need time to watch this!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.07.17, 22:49
I can lend you some :biggrin: don't forget people- always make time for your things that relaxes you

yoco
03.07.17, 15:44
I can lend you some :biggrin: don't forget people- always make time for your things that relaxes you
Maybe I'll spare some time when my surgery comes soon.

anon
03.07.17, 16:16
This looks like Mr. Robot meets GTA.

What sort of surgery is it yoco?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.07.17, 20:06
yeah..what surgery ?

yoco
03.07.17, 22:49
I have hernia, and I need surgery to remove it. It started showing early this year when I was working a bit too hard since september!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.07.17, 14:57
take'it easy buddy - i've experienced also spine surgery when i was 13 years old ,beside emotions post op,everything was ok - so don't worry much - unless u have striked by Lighting bad luck everyhting will be fine and on surgery u won't feel a thing -recovery will be a lil bit harder - but that's why they invented painkillers :smile: wich for me was a little addictive

yoco
04.07.17, 22:43
My dad just told me today my cousins boyfriend had to go twice for same hernia, because doctors did shitty job first time! :eek:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.07.17, 18:25
well could be 50/50 - not just because the doctors - could be also not respecting post op indications even if slovenia don't think it has top notch doctors they are not worse than Romanian doctors :)) to many shits could happen - that dosen't mean it could happen also to you - be brave - look the positive part - watching tv-shows being hyped up on painkillers -yamm-yamm :klatsch_3:

yoco
05.07.17, 22:31
well could be 50/50 - not just because the doctors - could be also not respecting post op indications even if slovenia don't think it has top notch doctors they are not worse than Romanian doctors :)) to many shits could happen - that dosen't mean it could happen also to you - be brave - look the positive part - watching tv-shows being hyped up on painkillers -yamm-yamm :klatsch_3:
I got a call today, tomorrow I might do the surgery! :smile:
Cross your fingers everything works fine. I'll see you guys in a few days! :top:

alpacino
06.07.17, 07:21
Good luck yoco!

anon
06.07.17, 16:06
While this sounds like a relatively low-risk operation, being in good hands is indeed also important. Hope you return healthy as a healthy horse :wsmile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.07.17, 15:51
yeah..give us the good news !!!!

yoco
07.07.17, 16:10
I'm still alive! :biggrin:
Surgery went well. I'm home now, "resting"!!! Hurts like a motherf**er!! Need painkillers asap!

anon
07.07.17, 16:20
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18009

Might help :smilie4:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.07.17, 16:21
good to hear that u are ok - now take care and relax until u heal - move u're ass to the tv shows now and rest :tongue:

yoco
08.07.17, 09:56
image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-he-works-fbi-picture18009-morphine.jpg)

Might help :smilie4:
If only I had this! Instead I have some weird pills, that don't do nothing. :mad:

good to hear that u are ok - now take care and relax until u heal - move u're ass to the tv shows now and rest :tongue:
First thing I did when I got home was asked for laptop so I could catch up on some stuff. :D

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.07.17, 10:36
it's good that u are home - i was back home after 3 weeks or so -but back than only 1% had PC's at home - not me - it was around 96-97 - try nurofen - ibuprofen - vicodin -like doctor house :klatsch_3:

yoco
08.07.17, 18:11
Honestly, I would really like to try vicodin, just to see if it's really that strong drug. And addictive.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.07.17, 19:37
in my country it's unavailable - but basically vicodin is paracetamol plus Hydrocodone wich is synthesized from codeine made from opium poppy aka paracetamol mixed with opium from afghanistan = dr.house magic pill - that's why is addictive - i remeber when i was high on copirin wich is basically aspirin when i was 13 years old - i tought home alone is was the best movie ever that deserves 3000 oscars - Macaulay Culkin get my idee very fast after that - on the how to be high part

yoco
08.07.17, 22:37
I wonder how it fells like when you're high. I've never been high in my entire life!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.07.17, 23:00
hmm..it depends on what are u taking for the high feeling- altough i don't recommend - because all of them are addictive - hence - lose money-health-familly just for a felling - on weed - is different for each person, depending on the particular details of conditions, setting, timing, state of mind, and the variety of cannabis - from there you can go trough THINKING/ CONSCIOUSNESS ALTERATION,or PARANOIA / ANXIETY.or RELAXATION/TIREDNESS - for cocaine- same shit Euphoria,Self Confidence,Sociability than things turn shitty when you are addicted

on painkillers - don't know how to explain - it's that felling when sometimes you drink coffe in the morning and really kick in and after that when u are working on the pc or playing games -you are doing that shit more concentrated,relaxed with much more pleasure ,more intense like nothing else mather and u are really captivated about the game story ,or the tv-show plot - no mather how bad it'is anymore - that felling multiplied with 4x-5x - it's like you are a feather and u flote - until side effects appear and they will fuck your liver,bleed your stomach and so on

anon
09.07.17, 07:18
This thread has taken an interesting turn and I'd like to share this link.

https://stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Category:Free_Dope

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
09.07.17, 19:39
and we got wayyyy of topic altough ontopic considering with what is happening in the tv-show
usefull link anon - except H part - when a drug is starting with H it's better to run for your life - Heroin and Crack cocaine are the worse mothefuckers ever invented

by the way - do you know why weed is still somehow forbidden for the large use ? because it cures cancer and that's bad for the pharmaceutical industry

yoco
09.07.17, 22:54
lol, I thought weed "cures" cancer?? :D

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
10.07.17, 15:34
what? did i stated the same thing ? :tongue: are you high already ? :tongue: :))
weed cures cancer but not smoked weed

yoco
10.07.17, 22:45
:D
What I meant was, how some people say after smoking weed they feel much better, etc ...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
11.07.17, 21:18
i don't know..when i have tried weed - only thing that i fealed was the sleeping - was way more better - but i'm big guy -maybe the grammage was off

how u are feeling ? better ?

yoco
11.07.17, 22:39
I was at the doctor yesterday for wound dressing, and when she pressed on it, I honestly wanted to scream, lol, hurts so much, and she even asks "does this hurt?", "bitch, it hurts, can't you see the fucking scar and stitches" is what I wanted to say!

anon
12.07.17, 04:30
by the way - do you know why weed is still somehow forbidden for the large use ? because it cures cancer and that's bad for the pharmaceutical industry

Yes, cannabis and its derivates have well-known positive effects on both the symptoms of cancer and the side effects of chemotherapy, but I wouldn't go as far as to say weed cures cancer. Here are some interesting articles on the matter.

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq
https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/cannabis-and-cancer/
https://www.cancercare.org/publications/328-medical_marijuana_and_cancer

Also, it is often said that the medical industry could easily create a cure for terminal diseases, but chooses not to because it would kill their profits from existing treatments. The issue is a bit more complex than that. Think about it: a cure would sell really well (would you not pay one or two thousand dollars to save your life?), would not prevent you from getting the disease(s) again, would continue to turn profits over time due to population growth, and finally, would be really good advertising for the laboratory that manages to create it.

slikrapid
12.07.17, 21:06
why weed is still somehow forbidden for the large use ?

pick a few reasons that make the most sense:

[Making hemp illegal:
1. Creates Violence, as Cannabis is the heart based drug of peace, alcohol the demon loving 1 drink of violence, Emotional Territorial Circuit activating and provides make-work for a vast army of Violent police state "law enforcers" who then are available to be used for other social control work such as Martial Law 1, and child snatching 1
2: feeds the Allopathic Medicine Racket (Up to 40% of all hospital beds in the United States, except for those being used by maternity and intensive care patients, are being used to treat health conditions that are related to alcohol consumption 1),
3: the Depopulation racket (88,000 deaths USA 1)
4: is the prime supplier (USA 50%) of Psychopathic reality Prison Inc with 850,000 arrests in the USA.
5: Protects the market share of numerous well organized lobbies: timber producers 1, alcohol makers, plastics and chemical manufacturers 1, pharmaceutical companies, and cotton growers (still a powerful economic force in America 200 + years after the Civil War.)
6: Gives the covert-Fascism state another tool to control the population 1
7. Keeps the money in Dope Inc.
8. Makes it easy to suppress a wonder medicine (see: Herbs Suppress alternatives), that would kill Allopathy Inc and
9: 'This drug......IMPEDES mind control.' 1--Fritz Springmeier
10: Aphrodisiac, which impedes the main Matrix Suppressing sexuality agenda.
11. A Psychedelic, so spiritual, it takes you into what Leary called circuit 5:, away from the alcohol and coke activating Emotional Territorial Circuit, violent territorial reality the Matrix wants people in.
12. Pesticides. Covert poisoning, money, and toxic chemical farming of Food Inc. 1/4 of all pesticide use is on cotton. Hemp doesn't need any.

...chemotherapy

is to be avoided

... it is often said that the medical industry could easily create a cure

that would be giving them too much credit, mostly it is about treating the symptoms, not the cause; using partial knowledge and relying too much on synthetics,... in addition to the corruption

...would continue to turn profits over time due to population growth

see point 3. above

anyways, if you want the best chance of actually curing cancer, you'd need:
- one or several heavier fasting sessions
- (serious) change of lifestyle
- optimistic attitude in life, a desire to get well
- healthy/natural/organic nutrition
- preferably also access to trustworthy healers practicing an advanced ancient medical system like the ayurveda

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.07.17, 22:28
Also, it is often said that the medical industry could easily create a cure for terminal diseases, but chooses not to because it would kill their profits from existing treatments. The issue is a bit more complex than that. Think about it: a cure would sell really well (would you not pay one or two thousand dollars to save your life?), would not prevent you from getting the disease(s) again, would continue to turn profits over time due to population growth, and finally, would be really good advertising for the laboratory that manages to create it.

i've heard many good things about cannabis oil in cancer cures - along side with that vitamin banned by FDA called b17
arguments valid - in a world where people mather - from my point of view - we are to many already - and they do everything to depopulate us - not help us live longer because since the evolution of tech - they don't need so much people workers or people hands to do the jobs - altough you can say the same things about mandatory vaccination wich in theory is good but practicaly dosen't content only the AntiViruses like it should is also alters DNA just for bonus over population control - u can check agenda 21 also

@ slikrapid

name me one person who was killed by weed ? that reasons looks more tied to alchool but in connection to weed so that we can blame weed

chemotherapy is to be avoided - i have to agree with this

slikrapid
13.07.17, 19:52
we are to many already -

there's enough room for a lot more if needed (its a huge planet)
there's plenty of food too (think of all that is being wasted or thrown out from the markets on a daily basis, not to mention healthier sources of food)

mandatory vaccination wich in theory is good

vaccination itself as a procedure is probably not good at all, people have lived for thousands of years without it just fine, it is not needed, natural remedies work better anyways
mandatory treatment of any kind, let alone vaccination, is a totalitarian approach

name me one person who was killed by weed ?

there are probably many that died while under the influence of weed
as with all things, it is advisable not to abuse it

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.07.17, 21:04
there's enough room for a lot more if needed (its a huge planet)

needed for what ? beside going to war with each other , being a bunch of hypocrites people,having a GOD complex and so on ,living from State aid mostly, human population with this rate of downgraded consciousness and iq - lower on each generations ,cumulated with mass population control via mass media to remain stupid will result in a idiocracy like the idiocracy movie - not to mention that we destroy this planet each year even more with our continuously chase over money and money only - hunting animals until they are estinct,deforestations wich goes to climate change, poluation wich goes to poles melting

vaccination itself as a procedure is probably not good at all

they are triying to sell the lie that is good - i don't believe them also

there are probably many that died while under the influence of weed

same thing could be said about the alchool - wich is not prohibited like weed - i get your point - but i also think that it has to be something more than this for the prohibition of weed -altough i don't consume it

slikrapid
13.07.17, 21:52
needed for what ?

for the human story to unfold, what else? :P

anyways, reducing the number of people won't change their behavior towards each other or the environment in this age
a change in one's attitude or in one's belief system is needed for that

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
14.07.17, 00:32
for the human story to unfold, what else?

i will expect so also ,but until now ,not much of a movement towards that

a change in one's attitude or in one's belief system is needed for that

and probably they will - if the pupetiers will let the free spirit in people unsuppressed but what do they have to goin for that -it's Unprofitable

slikrapid
14.07.17, 20:03
i will expect so also ,but until now ,not much of a movement towards that

what i meant was: the human story unfolds as long as there are humans left to participate in the story

if the pupetiers will let the free spirit in people unsuppressed

on one hand, the spirit in people is suppressed because people aren't really interested in freeing it, this human condition is called: attachment to the materialistic world
the puppeteers deal only in illusions, the idea is to convince/force people to remain attached and spend their energy/life/efforts serving the puppeteer goals/interests
once the human "awakens" to these ideas, the puppeteers start losing their smokescreen and they slowly become irrelevant to one's spirit - that is their worst nightmare, not having any power over the opinions of others, not having any puppets :biggrin:

yoco
17.07.17, 22:44
Got my stitches removed today. Did I mention I need to stick needles in my stomach? :D Yes, not so great stuff!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.07.17, 02:11
for ? drainage ?

the human story unfolds as long as there are humans left to participate in the story

considering if we can that was around 6 more humanoids species evolved gone to extinction before us , i don't have high hope to us unfolding in a good way

on the other hand i think that 90% of human dosen't even know the concept of human "awakeness" - this is how well the wheels of the matrix works constant each day every day so you don't put ever questions with real meaning on your consciousness

yoco
18.07.17, 10:39
No, I think it's to prevent blood cloths after surgery!

slikrapid
18.07.17, 21:26
considering if we can that was around 6 more humanoids species evolved gone to extinction before us , i don't have high hope to us unfolding in a good way

humans do not evolve physically, but spiritually (this could be called: unfolding in a good way)
the species you mention are something else (certainly not human ancestors - human ancestors were also human)
there were even more difficult times in the past (disasters like the great flood, etc.) and humans survived
from religious viewpoints humans will survive until the end of the world itself

on the other hand i think that 90% of human dosen't even know the concept of human "awakeness" - this is how well the wheels of the matrix works constant each day every day so you don't put ever questions with real meaning on your consciousness

they may not deal with it on a daily basis, but the questions do get occasionally asked or thought about (like during troubling times) and they remain active in the subconscious for as long as they aren't properly answered

anon
18.07.17, 23:09
Got my stitches removed today. Did I mention I need to stick needles in my stomach? :D Yes, not so great stuff!

Look at the bright side, you're basically a Terminator now.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.07.17, 23:59
No, I think it's to prevent blood cloths after surgery!

never heard about this ,but i've had a different surgery on the back ..but what anon mentioned -Terminator Yoco

yoco
19.07.17, 10:42
Hm... maybe I should change my name to Terminator Yoco then? :eek13:

slikrapid
19.07.17, 19:34
if you like this new nick(name), yes
and if its not against sbi rules :P