PDA

View Full Version : [qBitTorrent] qBittorrent 3.3.10

mmmmm
28.12.16, 06:54
qBittorrent 3.3.10 V2

update re download it again

The client uses global peer id so use memory reader (mR don't support memory reader for qbittorrent then don't run both at the same time)
The client send IPv6 so be sure your real qBittorrent 3.3.10 do .

egy
28.12.16, 08:03
Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry but I didn't quite understand
You first said "use memory reader"
then you said mR "don't support memory reader for qbittorrent"
So how to use memory reader if mR doesn't support it for qbittorrent ?

and about IPv6, In qbittorrent advanced options there is "Listen on IPv6 address" which is uncheck already by default,
do you mean this option ?

Thanks again.

mmmmm
28.12.16, 09:22
don't run both at the same time

yes

mmmmm
28.12.16, 21:49
I update the client re download it again .

egy
28.12.16, 22:57
Thank you very much.

و كل سنة و أنت طيب :D

Codec
30.12.16, 10:15
In mratio window at the bottom i see listening on : xxxxx. Should i change this value to my qbittorrent port?

anon
30.12.16, 22:20
In mratio window at the bottom i see listening on : xxxxx. Should i change this value to my qbittorrent port?

Yes (this would prevent potential questions as to why you apparently have two installs with different ports; you can argue that you simply restarted the client), but remember you still can't run it and qBitTorrent at the same time.

takomania
31.12.16, 03:17
thanks for the info and advice guys - i recently switched to this client!

Codec
31.12.16, 04:35
Yes (this would prevent potential questions as to why you apparently have two installs with different ports; you can argue that you simply restarted the client), but remember you still can't run it and qBitTorrent at the same time.

Can i run both but with torrents from different trackers? I will be seeding torrents from tracker x in mratio and seeding torrents from tracker y in qbittorrent.

anon
31.12.16, 07:55
Can i run both but with torrents from different trackers?

:gyup: