PDA

View Full Version : Trump

anon
09.11.16, 16:25
So, Trump won the US presidency. What having someone with no political experience (although with plenty of business cunning) in control of the world's no. 1 superpower will mean for the American people and the world is to be seen.

yoco
09.11.16, 19:49
I keep seeing RIP AMERICA everywhere :D

slikrapid
09.11.16, 20:13
- trump is a useful, charismatic person, well suited to entertain and distract while unfavorable measures continue to get implemented
- any inexperience or uncertainty will be handled by his advisers who are probably well aware whose interests they need to take care of first
- no one man is in control of usa, there are too many large-scale interests at work to let that happen
- apart from his personal controversies, i'm expecting a similar usa politics in the world and in general

also, his motto is 'make america great again', the question is: at whose expense?

anon
10.11.16, 02:39
- any inexperience or uncertainty will be handled by his advisers who are probably well aware whose interests they need to take care of first

Certainly, and he's going to need them for sure. I think our only hope is that they're level-headed enough and he'll listen.

First Brexit and now this, I guess the mighty are falling :rolleyes:

anon
10.11.16, 02:44
152949118869 (http://sarahcandersen.com/post/152949118869/good-morning-everyone-yesterday-i-made-a-cute)

You know this is serious business when Sarah's Scribbles, a comic about an awkward girl that never gets political, gets political.

Instab
10.11.16, 03:35
First Brexit and now this, I guess the mighty are falling :rolleyes:
or waking up.

in the eu as well the us certain structures have manifested over time which have gone astray from how the system was meant to be. democracy is not a given but a permanent fight.

THC
10.11.16, 13:25
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.

It doesn't matter who the president (the puppet) is...

anon
10.11.16, 19:34
or waking up.

in the eu as well the us certain structures have manifested over time which have gone astray from how the system was meant to be. democracy is not a given but a permanent fight.

So you're saying they're a necessary evil?

Instab
10.11.16, 20:07
So you're saying they're a necessary evil?
it's too early to say how evil they are or if at all

v6ph1
10.11.16, 20:50
Most of Trumps public appearances, shows him as an asshole.
An sexistic and rassistic asshole.
But in one single point, he was correct: He could kill a person and would not lose any vote.
Even Clinton looked more nice against him.

He is "loved" because he is an asshole. Maybe because other assholes felt more great if there is a bigger one.

If I should compare him, I think some aspects of Hitler are very similar:
Both looks like asshole and both are gifted speakers.

I hope, there will be more differences than the language and time.
But from my current point of view, he is definitely one of the last guys, which I would gave power over a-bombs.

-- v6ph1

slikrapid
10.11.16, 21:59
But let’s at least work on spreading love and acceptance in our own hearts.
You elected a dangerous, unqualified bigot [trump]. I’ve been seeing your poison everywhere for the last few months and I’m not letting it happen on my page today. For today I’m not afraid to block people.

might as well start from yourself by spreading love and acceptance towards trump or those blocked people :P

certain structures...
they're a necessary evil?
...it's too early to say how evil they are or if at all

is it also too early to say what structures you're talking about? ;)

it is interesting to see the widespread hostile media approach towards the results of these particular usa elections and towards the trump character, seems they are determined to get his scalp (or at least the toupee) at any cost, so unless you're one of those in fear of the future of the world, seems like a good time to grab some popcorn for a new kind of live reality show going on - now trump is playing 'the apprentice' and trying not to get fired, hehe

CoreCore
11.11.16, 02:08
we will see how its goes, i knew he would win.

ozymandis
11.11.16, 23:59
We sure live in interesting times.

Blocker
15.11.16, 03:59
3 million people deported soon :stupid: Don (http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-obama-deportation-of-migrants-dont-act-so-shocked-a7416526.html)

THC
16.11.16, 09:53
Trump has said that he was against the middle east wars. And he seems to get along with Putin. So maybe he's not that bad.

anon
18.11.16, 16:11
Trump has said that he was against the middle east wars.

Obama said he'd close the Guantánamo Bay detention camp... eight years later it's still there. slikrapid's "no one man is in control of [the] USA" comment applies, things like that or retiring troops from abroad are not a unilateral decision.

Anyway, time will tell.

cirulilu
19.11.16, 14:42
Trump will be the best president ever. He is a good guy.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.11.16, 22:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUWSLlz0Fdo

Pro Trump Also - less puppet than others but very lobby'st friendly i quess...since it come's from business area

alpacino
23.11.16, 09:06
Pro Trump Also - less puppet than others but very lobby'st friendly i quess...since it come's from business area

Video's not allowed in my country :baeh:
If you are also blocked use this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKLvhFn48e0

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.11.16, 13:25
hillary did'it :))

BennyAle88
20.05.20, 09:54
Dont know how People could even vote for Trump.. insane. :rolleyes:

yoco
20.05.20, 21:33
Dont know how People could even vote for Trump.. insane. :rolleyes:
I'm not american, I think he's acting like a spoiled child, but I'm glad Hillary Clinton didn't win.

londonderry
21.05.20, 01:41
I'm not american, I think he's acting like a spoiled child, but I'm glad Hillary Clinton didn't win.

Gee, I wonder why that is.

yoco
21.05.20, 11:07
Gee, I wonder why that is.

What do you mean? Explain plz!

Renk
25.08.20, 05:36
Maybe useful to remember that H. Clinton (whom I don't particularly support) got 3 millions more votes than D. Trump. This one was only elected president because of a somewhat archaic voting system (the "winner takes all" rule, plus a few peoples in rural zone electing more delegates than 10 more people in urban zones, and finally a few hundred voters in the swing states having more weight than several hundred thousand voters in California or New York).

anon
25.08.20, 07:10
Here's an interesting article about Hillary winning the popular vote (which she did) and the electoral college system in the United States.

http://factmyth.com/factoids/hillary-clinton-won-the-popular-vote/

Indirect elections seem like something that made sense in the early days of democracy, but are now easy to manipulate or at least influence. My country did away with them in the early 90s for that reason. Then again, I'm not an expert in American politics and this particular aspect is unlikely to change in any case.

slikrapid
25.08.20, 18:16
someone already said that 'those who count the votes decide the winner'

so the real question is can you trust the counting/voting system and people directly in charge of it or those overseeing it? somehow i doubt that the deep state would just let such an ace (trump card) slip through their ever greedy fingers, as they already own the (majority of the) mainstream media, entertainment industry, finance, politics, large global business corporations and the like

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP FROM A DISGRUNTLED VOTER/FORMER SUPPORTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRXzaa95cQ

anon
26.08.20, 10:52
someone already said that 'those who count the votes decide the winner'

so the real question is can you trust the counting/voting system and people directly in charge of it or those overseeing it?

Remember when I volunteered for that election work? We had to count the votes with at least two reps from different parties watching (but not touching anything), to ensure everyone was keeping an eye on everyone. Afterwards, the tally for each table was signed by all people present, scanned and posted online for transparency purposes. I think that's fairly good... we had a brief fling with electronic voting machines, and while they made the counting process much easier, they were later banned due to concerns that individual ballots could be invalidated (therefore indirectly favoring the other candidates).

In any case, the fairest and most transparent counting system to ever exist would only prevent hard fraud. There are other ways to manipulate an election so that people will want to vote for you even if it's against their interests - media influence, social networking, appealing to emotions and fears rather than objective policies - and unfortunately they're the rule and not the exception nowadays.

slikrapid
26.08.20, 18:09
Remember when I volunteered for that election work? We had to count the votes with at least two reps from different parties watching (but not touching anything), to ensure everyone was keeping an eye on everyone. Afterwards, the tally for each table was signed by all people present, scanned and posted online for transparency purposes. I think that's fairly good...

were all polling places covered by oversight like that or just 'most of them'?
were there live streams available at all polling places, showing the ballot boxes or ballots at all times?
were the boxes inspected prior to sealing or they arrived already sealed? were they inspected upon arrival?
did you count the number of people who cast their ballots and compare that to the total sum of tallied votes?
what happens while a volunteer temporarily leaves the polling area (lunch, toilet,...)

reps may be accomplices, especially if we are talking about large parties or their known satellites, to whom losing is not an option
small party reps may be for sale as these parties are desperate for more votes
volunteers are an unknown factor, they may or may not be involved in suspicious activity
what happens when there are too many volunteers?

There are other ways to manipulate an election...

some pre-election polls are known to be fairly accurate, up to a few percent error, thus there may not be a need to even attempt hard fraud, at least in the absence of a tight race
in the USA, with their mandatory two-party system or elsewhere with 1-2-3 traditionally large parties, all it takes is to have sufficient access to influential persons within those parties - then it does not matter who wins, something along the lines of:

Every battle is won before it is fought
The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.

either way, the globalist deep state New World Order leaders are hell-bent on covering all available angles and they do not shy away from even the most unthinkable or unethical solution in such pursuit

anon
27.08.20, 08:12
were all polling places covered by oversight like that or just 'most of them'?
were there live streams available at all polling places, showing the ballot boxes or ballots at all times?
were the boxes inspected prior to sealing or they arrived already sealed? were they inspected upon arrival?
did you count the number of people who cast their ballots and compare that to the total sum of tallied votes?
what happens while a volunteer temporarily leaves the polling area (lunch, toilet,...)

All polling places were covered.

No live streams; such a thing would conflict with secret ballot and other laws (voting takes place in schools during a Sunday, installing video surveillance in school buildings is not legal).

Voting boxes had to be inspected and sealed with volunteers and party reps present, then this was logged in a journal with timestamp and signatures.

The number of voters was counted in two separate journals as they arrived and had to match 100% afterwards.

There were two volunteers per table; breaks were allowed but had to be logged in the journal, and the second one couldn't move until the first returned.

reps may be accomplices, especially if we are talking about large parties or their known satellites, to whom losing is not an option
small party reps may be for sale as these parties are desperate for more votes
volunteers are an unknown factor, they may or may not be involved in suspicious activity
what happens when there are too many volunteers?

Not sure about your comment regarding small party reps. If they're desperate for more votes, they would be corrupt in their own favor, but if they're up for sale, wouldn't the "buyer" want to get votes for his party instead?

Attempting to actively interfere with or manipulate the voting process is punishable with prison time, then again nothing's illegal if you don't get caught =]

The last question is good and I don't know the answer, but since there can't be more than two volunteers per table, I suppose they just send the rest home.

some pre-election polls are known to be fairly accurate, up to a few percent error, thus there may not be a need to even attempt hard fraud, at least in the absence of a tight race
in the USA, with their mandatory two-party system or elsewhere with 1-2-3 traditionally large parties, all it takes is to have sufficient access to influential persons within those parties - then it does not matter who wins, something along the lines of:

Polls can give a good outline but also say whatever who's behind them wants them to say, so they should be handled with care. On 2015, a lot of independent/third way voters here ended up voting for Macri since polls predicted his victory, therefore "he's going to win anyway, so might as well" (a terribly wrong reason to choose any candidate, but that's a different issue), which was one of many factors that secured him the margin needed to actually win.

The second paragraph is partially what I meant with "easy to manipulate or at least influence" before, it's easier to sway or pressure a few thousand electors than millions of regular citizens.

slikrapid
27.08.20, 17:48
No live streams; such a thing would conflict with secret ballot...

the camera(s) need only to watch the sealed boxes where votes are put into, so that no one tampers with them during the day

Not sure about your comment regarding small party reps. If they're desperate for more votes, they would be corrupt in their own favor, but if they're up for sale, wouldn't the "buyer" want to get votes for his party instead?

it was meant as 'they are barely able to get a candidate or few of their own elected', thus more willing to cooperate with larger party reps who may be routinely fixing the votes and turn a blind eye on such fraudulent activity - naturally in return, they would be awarded extra votes, which translates to more own candidates elected or financially through bribery

I suppose they just send the rest home.

so if someone is preparing to fix the scores and wants to handle the volunteer problem, all it takes is to apply two of their own(ed) 'volunteers' earlier than others

Polls can give a good outline but also say whatever who's behind them wants them to say

i was thinking professional or internal polls, not meant for the public - these need to be accurate or they would be out of business

anon
20.09.20, 03:10
I think Sanders would have been better as a Democratic candidate. We'll see what happens.

slikrapid
20.09.20, 12:39
Biden vs. Trump
What do you think?

Evil vs. somewhat lesser Evil

still waiting for a USA president who is going to cut their ties to freemasons and zionists, which constitute the majority of the deep state - for starters lets say, publicly revealing their identities, kicking them out of leading or advisory positions influencing the USA government, cutting off their funding (for example, the yearly multi billion $ military aid to Israel, multi trillion $ big bank bailouts, FED monopoly over issuing USA debt based currency), etc.

I think Sanders would have been better as a Democratic candidate.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. appears to be one of the few Democrats who would take a proper attitude at least towards the Corona Plandemic, unlike other Demoncrats

anon
21.09.20, 01:50
Agreed on the military spending. Their budget is huge. Imagine the difference if just 0.1% of it was destined to social assistance programs.

sashiagustina
21.09.20, 12:05
i will go with trump again, better than biden xD

Scrat
21.09.20, 21:21
Looking from the outside it's the choice between someone who talks shit and someone who talks nothing. I'm not sure what's the lesser evel.

sashiagustina
22.09.20, 15:38
let's not have a vote then :/

Renk
04.11.20, 03:40
Very strong increase in participation, to the benefit of both sides. Maybe this post will be completely obsolete tomorrow, but at time of writing: Ohio -> Trump, North Carolina -> Trump, Florida -> Trump, Georgia -> Trump, Texas ->Trump (not official final results but very plausible projections). So it seems in my opinion Trump is going to win the race again, except maybe if Biden is able to get Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona without losing any state where H.C. won in 2016. Moreover in that case a perfectly even 269/269 result is not completely inconceivable (the House of Representative will chose the President in that case, leading to the shortest possible victory for Biden). Has such a configuration ever occurred before in history?

A Trump victory could be (paradoxically) better for keeping the US "united", at least in a short term perspective. A (short) Biden's victory would lead to chaotic situations, with torrents of enraged protests on behalf of Trump, popular upraising from both sides in various states, etc. Biden will be much more respectful of the electoral process in case of defeat I think. But the forces acting in favor of political polarization will remain. And the demography will continue to act. The conservative are keeping Texas probably for the penultimate time. After that, things are going to be very hard for them.

anon
04.11.20, 05:14
Maybe this post will be completely obsolete tomorrow

Agreed :wwink: Let's wait at least one day. Also, indirect elections mean we shouldn't treat current results as set in stone (even though they'll provide a very solid hint).

A Trump victory could be (paradoxically) better for keeping the US "united", at least in a short term perspective. A (short) Biden's victory would lead to chaotic situations, with torrents of enraged protests on behalf of Trump, popular upraising from both sides in various states, etc. Biden will be much more respectful of the electoral process in case of defeat I think.

True to some extent, but still a horrible reason to vote for one candidate over the other.

Renk
04.11.20, 06:21
Agreed :wwink: Let's wait at least one day.

I could not resist to take some risks. There is very few fun to wait until things become completely sure before allowing himself to attempt any forecasting.

Also, indirect elections mean we shouldn't treat current results as set in stone
Correct I think, but it is the case in most (all?) voting systems (although indirect ones, particularly those with "winner takes all" kind of rules and gerrymandering practices are amplifying that a lot): Discrepancy between the election results and the popular vote, absence of transitivity (Smith could be preferred to Johnson, and Johnson to Williams, and in the same time Williams preferred to Smith). Also, many people don't vote along their sole own preferences or interests, but take into account what they think other voters will choose. This kind of feedback tends to increase instability and to make the election results "biaised" as they are no more the true aggregation of the voter's own preference, rapidly leading to voter's dissatisfaction, frustration and cynicism... It's very difficult to define a voting system avoiding these risks.

but still a horrible reason to vote for one candidate over the other.
True, but I never said nor even though that. It's just a sad fact that, when you are in position to not respect the rules of the game without risking anything, you tend to win more easily (until the game itself get destroyed and everyone loses -but even in that case not mainly you).

Evil vs. somewhat lesser Evil

Same here but not exactly in the same order: More "lesser evil vs evil".

I'm able to understand your position about "zionism" (although I appreciate the Jewish culture very much) but in USA the most "zionist" of all are the "new
born evangelical christians" who are 95% voting for Trump whom they consider almost as God's envoy on Earth. Trump step son is a true zionist, and Trump chose to give him potilical power and he entrusted him with diplomatic missions. Moreover Obama had bad relationship with the (zionist) Netaniahu.

Any discussion about Freemasons is more complicated because first of all being a Freemason is confidential, and secondly because there are many groups of Freemasons, far from agreeing on everything, but generally explaining nowadays they promote freedom of speech and are fighting racism.

As for the "Deep State", if it exists and so as it has then prevented Trump from taking full power like did Palpatin during the fall of the Republic, it is really a "lesser evil", too.

Concerning R.F.K., I often appreciate to read what he says and don't like what Bill Gates did in India, but concerning vaccine, supportting the opinion that the virus Sars-Cov-2 was created/invented at some deepstate/freemassons/illuminati instigation in order to inject nanites in peoples's body in order to control them, seems really absurd to me.

slikrapid
10.11.20, 21:30
in USA the most "zionist" of all are the "new born evangelical christians"

these christians are foolishly supporting zionists (whose aim is to prepare the arrival of the Antichrist), thus directly working against injunctions of their own scripture (The Bible)

Trump step son is a true zionist, and Trump chose to give him potilical power and he entrusted him with diplomatic missions.

you mean his son-in-law Kushner
this may be explained as a pragmatic move, forming an alliance with powers that have significant influence in USA (similar to intermarrying royal families of the past)

Obama had bad relationship with the (zionist) Netaniahu.

perhaps with the zionist right-wing (nationalists), but not with zionist left-wing (communists), both of which work together

there are many groups of Freemasons, far from agreeing on everything, but generally explaining nowadays they promote freedom of speech and are fighting racism.

masonry is the enemy of humanity, actively working on very similar goals as zionists, all of them may be considered as main agents of evil in the world - these people support(ed) world wars, depopulation, mass murder, genocide, raping and pillaging, communist revolutions, dictatorships and all kinds of atrocities around the world

As for the "Deep State", if it exists ... it is really a "lesser evil", too.

even mainstream media occasionally talks about the deep state
they represent the local and/or global shadow government, preparing and waiting for their opportunity to establish a new world order, a one world religion and a one world government

supportting the opinion that the virus Sars-Cov-2 was created/invented at some deepstate/freemassons/illuminati instigation in order to inject nanites in peoples's body in order to control them, seems really absurd to me.

it would be naive to think that such unscrupulous power hungry people with globalist world dominance aspirations would shy away from researching or using biological warfare to reach their goals

in this sense you can check out the following:

PLANDEMIC – INDOCTORNATION - The Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lto7XUbnBNc

Klaus Schwab & His Great Fascist Reset

https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/12/klaus-schwab-his-great-fascist-reset/

slikrapid
29.11.20, 18:08
USA 2020 election fraud hearing in Pennsylvania, claiming that some 700k votes were illegally included in the final results, favoring Biden

Watch again: Giuliani attends election hearing in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

The Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee has held a public hearing to discuss 2020 election issues and irregularities, at the request of Republican senator Doug Mastriano.

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani participated in the hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBD0JpeKEw

H265
30.11.20, 04:14
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=20808&d=1606645611

anon
30.11.20, 08:17
USA 2020 election fraud hearing in Pennsylvania, claiming that some 700k votes were illegally included in the final results, favoring Biden

I remember when election results were legitimate unless proven fraudulent, and not the other way around :germm:

*image*

Nice cartoon. I was actually in support of lockdown measures when it was going to be just one, and for two weeks. Then it got "renewed" for several months until there was a progressive reopening, and financially speaking those months were hard as fuck for me. A company I was consulting for had to shut down because they couldn't afford to stay in limbo anymore, joining hundreds of other businesses that were forced to do the very same.

Always have money, folks... it can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything.

slikrapid
30.11.20, 20:06
I remember when election results were legitimate unless proven fraudulent, and not the other way around

it is questionable whether they have ever been really legitimate, especially during decades of globalist dominance in countries all over the world

I was actually in support of lockdown measures when it was going to be just one, and for two weeks.

turns out these lockdowns were/are a tool of economic destruction, artificially manufacturing crises to further debt and slavery to the international banking cartel, preparing the terrain for the so-called 'great reset'

Always have money, folks... it can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything.

people ought to start looking into ways of becoming less dependent on money (growing own food, minimizing consumption, etc.) because the value of money is rigged to be variable and can be made worthless during hard economic crises

as for poverty, saintly people voluntarily accepted poverty in order to pursue spiritual goals of reaching eternal happiness - whatever little food or help they needed was provided for them via divine intervention - even if a person is not a saint, he ought to have Faith that his materialistic needs would be sufficiently covered, regardless of how difficult or seemingly hopeless his situation may be, just like it has been said:

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink,[a] or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life?[b]

anon
01.12.20, 07:41
it is questionable whether they have ever been really legitimate, especially during decades of globalist dominance in countries all over the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn9P85luN7Y

"It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way your planet is doomed. Doomed!" "Well, a refreshingly frank response there from senator Bob Dole" :happy: