PDA

View Full Version : Best tools for cheating ratio ATM

w12dubai
19.08.16, 23:31
Hello everyone,

I need your help and i hope you can help me.

I see somes programs for cheating the ratio, but i dont know what one choose...

Who is the best "at the moment" ?

I read that the 'spoofing client' function is useless, i need inevitably to use memory reader ?

What is the tips for a noob to dont be spotted ?

Thank you everyone !

SomeGuy
19.08.16, 23:45
In other words:

"plzz tell safest trik by whch i can easily increase ma upload?plzz help" -- arka_cy, 2009

Still, to be kind, I'd say: thy all work, they are all the "best tool" based on what you like and your cheating style.

Many people like VEM best, though.

+ Use your brain. Reckless cheating will get you banned on secure trackers, no matter how "magical" your tool is.

w12dubai
19.08.16, 23:59
In other words:

Still, to be kind, I'd say: thy all work, they are all the "best tool" based on what you like and your cheating style.

Many people like VEM best, though.

+ Use your brain. Reckless cheating will get you banned on secure trackers, no matter how "magical" your tool is.

Hi,

It's just for moderate seeding, no more than 1mo/s.

I need to use memory reader ?

The tracker where i am dont like vuze at all..

SomeGuy
20.08.16, 00:46
Maybe if you are more clear and mention the tracker you mean, we can help more. So we can actually be sure that tracker has banned Vuze.

anon
21.08.16, 19:36
The tracker where i am dont like vuze at all..

That's why ghostfucker invented the client spoof feature :wwink:

SomeGuy
21.08.16, 21:40
Hey w12dubai , what's your operating system? Which torrent client do you use now? What kind of tracker do you want to cheat on? Do you have experience with cheating or is this your very first time? Are your comfortable with computers or not very much?

We cannot give you advice if you don't know anything about the situation. It's like going to a doctor and saying: "Which medicine is best for a teenager?" They have to do a check-up first to know the situation, then they can recommend the appropriate medicine.

molosse
24.08.16, 00:12
I played a bit with the different mods I found here, but at the end, VEM was my choice.
the main raison I chose VEM is because I love Vuze. there are many features that you mostly found on Vuze.
in VEM, my favorites features are the client spoofing and the "show as seeder", both work like a charm on trackers that are generous on seeding points.
My 2 cents!

SomeGuy
24.08.16, 11:42
Since w12dubai (which car did you base your name on, btw?) doesn't like Vuze much, I'd say for me mRatio is the second best. Very easy to use, lots of good options, low resource usage. It's my go-to tool when VEM isn't possible.

anon
24.08.16, 23:04
I played a bit with the different mods I found here, but at the end, VEM was my choice.
the main raison I chose VEM is because I love Vuze. there are many features that you mostly found on Vuze.
in VEM, my favorites features are the client spoofing and the "show as seeder", both work like a charm on trackers that are generous on seeding points.
My 2 cents!

VEM is the mod. It already was back in the days of "Hacked Shu Mod" when it didn't have the perfect spoof and many other features.

There are downsides, however - resource usage and the fact so many settings might be overkill for a casual user.