+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.7.2.1_B01

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

eragooo
14.05.16, 15:52
Damn. There is no Java folder and Azureus2.jar files after update in Mac OS version :/

EDIT:
OK, there is a new path to these files
/Users/Shared/Library/Application%20Support/Vuze/

Dusinez
18.05.16, 17:28
What about a feature to influence the bonus points?

anon
18.05.16, 18:05
There is one already. It's called "show as seeder" :wwink:

eragooo
20.05.16, 08:43
Is there any possibility to hide a "Respect IP" sign at the bottom bar?

Azman
29.05.16, 20:32
I have been using Vuze Extreme mode quite some time. I'm having some issues after I have upgraded to windows 10 recently.

I'm trying to make this work in a private tracker with no luck. There is strange issue, whenever it starts downloading something if the download percentage is 10% let's say fake done becomes 10% too without doing any fake upload. I couldn't see any constant upload on the fake uploading column, most fake done is like 10mb total or so. Tried different configuration still no luck.

Even when it's checking a file it's not downloading anything it's just verifying a previously downloaded file fake done goes with the percentage of the verification. I made a clean installation following all the instructions however I cannot make it work.

Anybody else similar issue? Really need help to resolve this issue

here is my settings and how download looks like when it's downloading and seeding:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (http://imgur.com/a/1I3KI)

zxspectrum
30.05.16, 12:34
What is the easiest way of updating on Linux? I'm on 5.7.1.0.

anon
30.05.16, 16:29
I'm trying to make this work in a private tracker with no luck. There is strange issue, whenever it starts downloading something if the download percentage is 10% let's say fake done becomes 10% too without doing any fake upload. I couldn't see any constant upload on the fake uploading column, most fake done is like 10mb total or so. Tried different configuration still no luck.

Even when it's checking a file it's not downloading anything it's just verifying a previously downloaded file fake done goes with the percentage of the verification. I made a clean installation following all the instructions however I cannot make it work.

That's normal. Unless you use no report, show as seeder or download manipulation, "fake done" is always going to match the real value. "Fake" means whatever gets reported to the tracker, it doesn't always have to differ.

Lucius
30.05.16, 18:03

Replacing the files at home folder.

Azman
31.05.16, 02:18
That's normal. Unless you use no report, show as seeder or download manipulation, "fake done" is always going to match the real value. "Fake" means whatever gets reported to the tracker, it doesn't always have to differ.

I'm trying all kinds of different combinations, I can't get it to fake upload anything. Uninstalled Vuze removed the program files folder and the %APPDATA% folder and installed again still no luck.

When I change the settings on the extreme mod does it enough to see if the changes applied to do File > Restart Vuze Plus Extreme Mod?

anon
31.05.16, 20:16
When I change the settings on the extreme mod does it enough to see if the changes applied to do File > Restart Vuze Plus Extreme Mod?

No need to restart, changes apply immediately. But remember that once you've added a torrent, you have to change its settings by double-clicking it and going to the Extreme Mod tabs.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=10518

Point 12a is the most common cause of "my fake upload speed isn't increasing". In your screenshots, I see you've left this on its default value, and are not connected to anyone. That's why this is happening.

fred_gaou
02.06.16, 21:14
There is vuze torrent client app on android. Would it be possible to make VEM for android or install the current one?

Freak69
03.06.16, 16:34

With Arch Linux or a Arch Derivat (Antergos,Manjaro and all the other, the using the AUR) can you Download and Update over the AUR (in Terminal; yaourt -S vuze-extreme-mod ) :biggrin:

molosse
17.06.16, 01:16
Hi,

I'm new here, so, first of all I'd to thank you for allowing me to register.

I'm curious about this tool, I want to play with it.
Is there beginner's guide/tutorial about what all these settings mean...

EDIT:
tons of options, indeed, but actually it's fine to understand. You did a great job there.

I have a few questions, though:
I downloaded one test torrent on a spare private tracker, and the "show as a seeder" option and fake upload worked very well. let's call this computer 1.

I downloaded the same torrent from another computer (different IP), let's call it computer 2.

Perfect Spoof Option
In computer 1, I enabled this option and tested the 3 utorrents clients.
From computer 2, in the peerlist of my test torrent, the client identification says:
µTorrent 1.6.1 / �Torrent 1.6.1 => the � should be µ.
µTorrent 3.1.0 / µTorrent 3.1 => it's missing .0 at the end
µTorrent 1.5.0 / �Torrent 1.5 => the � should be µ.

can this be fixed? can tracker use that to find fake utorrent clients?

Fake upload
From computer 2, in the peerlist of my test torrent, the "% Done" says: 25% => shouldn't the tracker broadcast that I'm a seeder with 100% done, instead?

recomendations
I've seen some discussions here, about cheating on What.CD, where people recommend very slow fake upload speed (less than 50Kb/s), presumably to stay unnoticed.
Are there recommendations for specific trackers (I use mostly PTP and HD-T)

thank you :-)

anon
18.06.16, 03:25
I'm curious about this tool, I want to play with it.
Is there beginner's guide/tutorial about what all these settings mean...

Perfect Spoof Option
In computer 1, I enabled this option and tested the 3 utorrents clients.
From computer 2, in the peerlist of my test torrent, the client identification says:
µTorrent 1.6.1 / �Torrent 1.6.1 => the � should be µ.
µTorrent 3.1.0 / µTorrent 3.1 => it's missing .0 at the end
µTorrent 1.5.0 / �Torrent 1.5 => the � should be µ.

can this be fixed? can tracker use that to find fake utorrent clients?

The missing zero is normal. Seeing the Unicode replacement character instead of the Greek letter "mu" could be a display glitch, you should first do the same test with the real uTorrent to see what is displayed. Anyway, as long as it doesn't say "[FAKE] µTorrent x.x", you're fine.

Fake upload
From computer 2, in the peerlist of my test torrent, the "% Done" says: 25% => shouldn't the tracker broadcast that I'm a seeder with 100% done, instead?

"Done" and "Fake Done" are two different things :gsmile:

Are there recommendations for specific trackers (I use mostly PTP and HD-T)

molosse
23.06.16, 00:08
hello,

So I uploaded a new torrent (size = 40 GB) on IPT and I let it go for 4 days. I now see that my upload stat on this torrent were not sent/not taken into account by IPT.
Vuze said I uploaded 130 GB (legit upload) and just under 100 MB (Fake Upload)

I used (mostly) Goblin's recommended settings (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/video-tutorial-properly-installing-configuring-vuze-extreme-mod-32764/) with a few changes, which I highlighted in the mod general settings (http://imgur.com/aoI9y42) screenshot.
And here is the torrent details mod settings (http://imgur.com/bjxCPj4) screenshot.

I have disabled all the mod settings on that torrent and IPT now starts to count my upload (but the previous 130GB upload seems lost for IPT, but I don't mind that at all)

I was a tad puzzled by the "No Upload" checkbox near the top of the Mod general settings. It's supposed to be checked and if I understand the "settings explained (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/)" post, it should not be the reason of my problem.

Is there anything I may have missed?

thanks

PS: I wasn't sure if I should post this in the IPT cheating experience (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/cheating-hd-torrents-24464/) thread or here. my apologies if I chose the wrong one.

DraconLord
23.06.16, 03:42
Anyway to get rid of the RespectIP in the status bar?

anon
24.06.16, 15:26
the previous 130GB upload seems lost for IPT, but I don't mind that at all

I'd be pretty disappointed if I lost 130 gigs of upload, especially since it'd take me 25 days of non-stop uploading to get them (not to mention electricity no longer costs $3/mo. in my area).

Anyway, your settings look fine... you have "add your real uploaded amount" enabled, and that overrides no upload, so I have no idea why this happened :iiam:

Your real upload wasn't counted at all? Zero bytes?

molosse
25.06.16, 14:24
the 130 GB are lost for sure. I seeded the torrent for another 20 GB (all other torrents from IPT were put on hold for that test) and the 20 GB were never accounted for. But I have a little above 2TB of buffer, so yes, I don't mind.

It's not a big deal, for me the real benefit is to spoof utorrent. the rest was icing on the cake.

Lucius
25.06.16, 15:20
Try to turn the spoof off and try again, I have an assumption but I can't say it in public.
If it got counted I will reach you in private so we can try something together.

molosse
26.06.16, 23:27
Well, If I turn off spoof, my torrent will report the (modded?) vuze client, not sure I want to do that. that might raise some suspicion. wouldn't it?

Lucius
27.06.16, 01:42
Well, If I turn off spoof, my torrent will report the (modded?) vuze client, not sure I want to do that. that might raise some suspicion. wouldn't it?

No, it will report a normal vuze client. you can use Transmission or Deluge either if you can find a client for it.

molosse
28.06.16, 22:10
hi,
I wasn't able to upload new blurays today, had some errands to run tonight.

but to be fair, I'm not going to use any of the upload/download cheats, I have so much buffers on my movie trackers that I will never need to have more.

What I really want, though, is to use the spoof, I have 3 trackers that ban Vuze, and after 6 months of trying various clients, I really miss Vuze badly.

This really leaves me with one question: in the mod settings, I turn everything off (except the spoof), will the modded Vuze just behave like the normal vuze?

Cheers

Lucius
28.06.16, 23:35
You can use the spoof and it will behave like the spoofed client.

illusive
11.07.16, 05:25
There is something not right. I couldn't investigate the issue more than just looking. Version 5.7.0.0 however doesn't have this problem at all. It only shows on 5.7.2.1 and 5.7.1.1. Here it is, on any tracker, when I start the torrent, it takes longer than normal to connect to at least one peer, even with the existence of many seeders (above 100). If it does connect (it may not connect, it's 50% chance), it would be with one peer only and number of peers connected growing slowly, I mean very slowly, and so on the download speed. After very few seconds/minutes, and the speed didn't reach its top, the speed goes down (mostly to zero) to 5-1 kb/s and the connected peers number reduces until there is no connection. The tracker states is OK and working. There is no error, there is no indication to anything really.

I kept downgrading until I realized that 5.7.0.0 doesn't do this behavior and connects to torrent with 6 seeders on private tracker without problems. I only replaced the files so same configurations (same port, same cheating options, same encryption options, same queue...etc), same perfect spoof and everything. I tried to change the configurations of the encryption when I tried 5.7.1.1 and I changed it back since it had no effect to the problem at all.

molosse
18.07.16, 23:56
There is something not right. I couldn't investigate the issue more than just looking. Version 5.7.0.0 however doesn't have this problem at all. It only shows on 5.7.2.1 and 5.7.1.1. Here it is, on any tracker, when I start the torrent, it takes longer than normal to connect to at least one peer, even with the existence of many seeders (above 100). If it does connect (it may not connect, it's 50% chance), it would be with one peer only and number of peers connected growing slowly, I mean very slowly, and so on the download speed. After very few seconds/minutes, and the speed didn't reach its top, the speed goes down (mostly to zero) to 5-1 kb/s and the connected peers number reduces until there is no connection. The tracker states is OK and working. There is no error, there is no indication to anything really.

I kept downgrading until I realized that 5.7.0.0 doesn't do this behavior and connects to torrent with 6 seeders on private tracker without problems. I only replaced the files so same configurations (same port, same cheating options, same encryption options, same queue...etc), same perfect spoof and everything. I tried to change the configurations of the encryption when I tried 5.7.1.1 and I changed it back since it had no effect to the problem at all.

Hi
What setting have you set?
I didn't try downgrading like you did, but I first used settings (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/#post111638)17d, e and f, I experience the same behaviour.
no download or very low speed. It’s not on all torrents, though but always on IPT and PTP trackers.

However, when I switched to setting 19b, then the download speed immediately goes to the roof and max out my internet connection.

anon
19.07.16, 20:43
I didn't try downgrading like you did, but I first used settings (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/#post111638)17d, e and f, I experience the same behaviour.

17d prevents the tracker from connecting you to other seeders (because you're supposed to have 100% of the torrent already). If there are few or no leechers, your speeds will be negatively impacted.

lil-fella
11.08.16, 15:41
looking forward to new Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.7.3.1
many thanks in advance...

anon
12.08.16, 04:21
looking forward to new Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.7.3.1
many thanks in advance...

It's up: 32835