PDA

View Full Version : Fear The Walking Dead

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.09.15, 16:45
Fear The Walking Dead

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/AlexPyno/2a242bd7-b290-5796-b69e-7fe6e2686c41_11013283_343100905899476_477746864121 4513270_n.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXglr5bc3w

What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76rnbYH2PE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94aUS-XX6So

Events when Rick was in coma - the begging of outbreak :klatsch_3:

Sazzy
04.09.15, 17:08
I'm also watching this! I'm a bit scared how it will turn out. I wasn't a huge "The Walking Dead" fan. I personally love zombie-flicks and I love how the zombies were made in the walking dead.
But dear god, I hated every single character in the first two seasons and just stopped watching after that. There's something wrong with the show if you're rooting for the zombies.

I hope this will turn out differently.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.09.15, 17:19
i'm curious what will happen when the outbreak is over and the timeline will coincide with the Walking Dead Timeline ..what will be then ..2 walking dead tv-shows? the walking dead and the walking dead 2 :))

+1 because you love zombie flicks and -0,5 because you have stopped watching Walking Dead just when it's starting to be good - from S03

Fear of Walking Dead is telling and focusing more the story of people in the bring of Apocalipse , is not focused so much on zombies , zombies has a second role, so the show are a lil bit different for now

Walking Dead is based on the drama about surviving
The Fear Of walking Dead it bassicly gives you an answer for the question or fantasy " what will happen in the start of a zombie apocalipse" how the people will react ...for me is pissing me off..because some people ..are just so stupid :)) for ex ..in e02 when all the city was in a bring of collapsing...neighbors started to celebrate a birtyday party without giving a dime on what is happening :))

Sazzy
04.09.15, 19:29
The birthday party was not as infuriating if you remember that the media nor government had said anything at all about the outbreak. The shootings like those that happened, tend to happen on a daily basis so it's possible that they just not cared about that. The only source of info about the outbreak was some obscure source on the internet, apparently.

Honestly, that infuriated me more than the birthday party thing. How can there not be anything on the news about people biting others and biting those cops and getting shot 20 times each? By the end of ep2, the epidemic was out so far that the neighbour crashed the party and started eating them... Still, nothing on the news so far. How is that even possible?

yoco
04.09.15, 22:44
I already predict this one! Season 1 awesome, season 2 & others, boring as fuck :D

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.09.15, 00:51
The birthday party was not as infuriating if you remember that the media nor government had said anything at all about the outbreak. The shootings like those that happened, tend to happen on a daily basis so it's possible that they just not cared about that. The only source of info about the outbreak was some obscure source on the internet, apparently.

Honestly, that infuriated me more than the birthday party thing. How can there not be anything on the news about people biting others and biting those cops and getting shot 20 times each? By the end of ep2, the epidemic was out so far that the neighbour crashed the party and started eating them... Still, nothing on the news so far. How is that even possible?

that is mostly left with intent in vague mode ..because they wanna let the watcher ( the real one ) ( not what's happening in the tv show ) the impression that Government had a involvement in the outbreak release keeping the things hash hash - it was made for Accentuating the questions about who was the pacient 0 - where was the point 0 of the outbreak

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 ----------

I already predict this one! Season 1 awesome, season 2 & others, boring as fuck

for season 2 and 3 maybe they have what to do..because the gap between walking dead and fear the walking dead is around 4 years ( hence where all the zombies in Fear the Walking Dead are fresh by the looks..no rotting ) they will tend to go the story in the desert (season 02) with the focus on fighting with other people to survive