PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.09.15, 20:31
Lucifer (2015 )
TV Series | 42 min | Fantasy

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/AlexPyno/Lucifer-Poster-Tom-Ellis.jpg

Satan takes up residence in Los Angeles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bF_quwNtw

Charismatic Character :smileeek:

Sazzy
02.09.15, 17:04
This might be good for a laugh!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.09.15, 20:02
on that way it tends to be...Not So Serious and Not So ...Comedy ... something in the middle ..type of show you watch on a Sunday Night :smile:)) let's hope the pilot episode was not made better than the rest episodes..like some shows do

Sazzy
04.09.15, 13:30
After watching it, it ended up not really being my thing. Reminded me a lot of Castle, but instead of a writer he's the devil. I have my doubts if they can the whole act fresh. The telling secret desires thing might get old soon, not sure.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.09.15, 16:30
i don't have my hopes up also for a second season ..because the ideea with 2 characters 1 from police and one crazy,mystical,supernatural,vampire,werewolf and so on is getting old..the main reason for this type of tv-show is that if they catch on people..they can be extended until forever...since each episode wil be another case and a mostly vague main plot ..but for me the show is in the categ..."to see when you want to see something light and little funny "

Sazzy
04.09.15, 17:04
Yeah, like you said, it's definitely good enough to fill up a boring sunday evening when you have nothing else to do, just want to sit down in the sofa and have a laugh. But I don't see myself waiting for the next up to come out and watch it right away, like I do with some shows. (currently only Suits has that effect on me)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.09.15, 19:01
suits is suits...even suits started to be repetitive in plot...Louis make a mistake...Harvey mad...Louis fight Harvey..harvey make peace with Luis...Jessica has a problem...Harvey fix things....Mike and Rachel the soup love story from the show...

it ended for now with Mike in a twist...but i bet it dosen't have anyhting to do with the fact that his a "fraud"

by the way : anybody else noticed that when girls are walking in the show side by side or alone..they move like they are puppets on strings ?:smile:))

Sazzy
04.09.15, 19:21
Suits is very repetitive by now, agreed, but I got into it enough before it felt like it was that way. So now I'm committed enough to keep watching ;-) !

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.09.15, 00:41
i will jeep watching also....but they can try to Minimize the soupy,mushy,fuzzy and cheesy scenes beside Mike and Rachel ..so that i can keep watching without pickup the remote for forward button :biggrin:

Sazzy
05.09.15, 10:52
Awww come one, those two are so cute together. Those scenes definitely need to stay. Can't wait for the wedding!! <3

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.09.15, 12:04
i don't say that they are not cute...but sometimes it seems those scenes are in the tv-show jus to have also some "love" in'it .wedding i bet it will be in the last season...when they wil prepare happy endings ..Donna - Harvey | Mike-Rachel, Louis and Jessica with the law firm :))