PDA

View Full Version : Fear the Walking Dead

yoco
13.07.15, 22:42
What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.
directed by Adam Davidson (pilot)
starring Cliff Curtis, Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Rubén Blades, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Lorenzo James Henrie, Mercedes Mason, Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Colman Domingo, Lexi Johnson, Maestro Harrell
release date August 23, 2015 (on AMC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxew5SguVw

yoco
22.07.18, 11:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuZY9N12_XI

yoco
20.07.19, 13:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x-Hw4hV4rA

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.07.19, 17:40
i don't get much from the 3 minute trailer related to last episode
but atm is slightly better than walking dead -but they lack in negative characters -from what i've noticed now they will introduce wild west type of negative characters :smile:))

i always ask my self in this shows wtf happend with the army because it looks like no ary branch survived - only poorly skilled characters is surviving ,kids,girl with pipe,man with a stick always with interior conflicts about "shall not kill" in a world where killing is primal skill to survive -maybe daniel salazar and john are fitted to survive - but the rest are just to fill the tv shows with chracters like : victor,luciana,truck drivers, bear man ,kids,atomic hazard girl,it's good that they have introduced dwight in the show to keep things interesting - but still - they have a luck in logic - wondering around places with no major purpose and both shows has not considered the reality about america and bomb shelters - wich are more than enough to survive, or better travel to Mount Weather and be set for life in supply , bullets and so on

alpacino
29.07.19, 01:10
They gotta keep the hype coming I guess.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.07.19, 18:09
yeah - always marketing prevails-
about the mid season finale episode it's out there over torrents ? or it hasn't been aired yet- because this week i haven't noticed any new fear the walking dead episode or i just misse the episode ?

alpacino
18.08.19, 04:06
What's the last one you got? The last one for the mid season ending is s05e08 - "Is Anybody Out There".

yoco
18.08.19, 11:12
Episode 9, "Channel 4", aired last week.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.08.19, 11:02
so after all the mid season break was between 21 jul - 11 aug ? since ep9 and 10 was aired already or the break will follow soon after ep 10 ?

What's the last one you got? The last one for the mid season ending is s05e08 - "Is Anybody Out There".

last one i've got was e08 when i've asked :biggrin: right now i have to watch e10 after a snoring ep09

alpacino
24.08.19, 11:59
Episode 9, "Channel 4", aired last week.So there were no mid season pause this time? Interesting, I was already counting on it.

so after all the mid season break was between 21 jul - 11 aug ? since ep9 and 10 was aired already or the break will follow soon after ep 10 ?

last one i've got was e08 when i've asked :biggrin: right now i have to watch e10 after a snoring ep09
Lol, so I'm also late for ep 09, 10 and 11. Sorry for the bad info.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.08.19, 09:08
Lol, so I'm also late for ep 09, 10 and 11. Sorry for the bad info.

you haven't missed much ;)