PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BitMe

Pages : [1] 2

maniak
15.04.08, 04:52
please tell me some xpereriences about cheating on bitme, i heard that is very hard to cheat on bitmetv, but i dont know about bitme

zatoicchi
16.04.08, 04:07
i use RM at bitme and it work there but be carefull not to get greedy

blume
17.04.08, 14:27
works on both bitmetrackers without problems.

abcabc
20.04.08, 14:43
RM works on bitme but be careful because of low amount of leecher in bitme.

SealLion
16.07.08, 01:02
Well, well, well......Kind of interesting to have come across this thread cuz when I was searching on the forum re: cheathing on bitme.org. Here lies my answer, even though I am currently cheating atm...HARHARHARHAR{makes evil laugh}.

I like to cheat on a daily basis. I've been cheat'in since last night and haven't been caught yet. HARHARHARHAR.

My modified upload is moderate. Sorry,...cant' tell you what it is for obvious reasons.

But its a good tracker to be on. I've been wanting to get on it for about a month or so. Finally made it there.

And cheating....????

I guess you could use any mod as long as your not too eager to prove you can push some limit. yes??

zatoicchi
16.07.08, 03:29
I guess you could use any mod as long as your not too eager to prove you can push some limit. yes??

absolutely correct, on bitme you can use any mod there as long as you dont get greedy. cheat there little by little it's the best way.

SealLion
16.07.08, 07:27
Right on, Man!!!!:top::top::top::top:

Totally true. :klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

Terminator
11.04.09, 23:14

Whats the latest feedback..?
any mod still work there..?

SealLion
12.04.09, 04:02
Ok. Here's the low down.

Now bear in mind that this is from my own experience, yes??

Before I used Greedy Torrent, I still do use it on occasion.

For the time being, and I can't see any change atm, I use RF. Its a good tool to use.

I will tell you that others will say to use FAzmod or Vuze.
Those'll probably work too.
I have no doubt in my mind that they do.

I'm not going to dismiss them because they're known to work as well on most if not all sites.

REally, its a matter of choice and what your comfortable using, yes??

so the next time that I log into Bitme, I'm most likely going to use RF.

I will tell you now that regardless of whether you use a modded client or a tool, your still going to need to be aware of the fact that the site has 3 full time staff that are dedicated to rooting out cheaters. This I know from reading their forums. Mind you, those 3 full time staff do other things on the site as well.

but just be aware of how you cheat. That's all, OK:smile:

If you'd like, have a look in my sig for the tutorials I've made re: either GT or RF. Both do work there (and again, as do other modded clients too)

Click on any of the links I've provided there.

And another thing that I mention in my RF tutorial is that RF works with both uT v1.6.1 and v1.8.2.

StealthLeecher
12.04.09, 07:22
I have heared that NPRG ratiomaster don't work there.:confused2:

SealLion
12.04.09, 07:42
NRPG. RatioBlaster and RM don't work on a lot of places.

I tried RM on Docs.Torrents.ro when it was still open (unlike now since it closed down for what-ever amount of time) and it didn't even record any ratio spoof that RM, in its logs stated it recorded.

Basically, RM lost out. That's just one example of RM (and NRPG since it's basically the same program, yes??)

Its only gonna work on sites that are relatively unknown, newly created sites that have a small user base, and/ or have absolutely no anti-cheat scripts installed or have ones that are flawed or bugged in one way or another.

NRPG, RB, and RM are basically all the same programs. They just have different GUI's. That's all. :smile:

Terminator
12.04.09, 10:20
what about mRatio....?
because i dont want the content, just want to buffer my account.

StealthLeecher
12.04.09, 11:00
Mratio works at bith bitme trackers... i have tested it:tongue:

anon
12.04.09, 18:04
I have heared that NPRG ratiomaster don't work there.:confused2:

Which would be explained by the :Port issue... don't try it!

Terminator
12.04.09, 19:20
will it be safe to cheat on torrent having one seeder and more then 100 leecher...?
i searched a lot but couldnt found good torrent having reasonable s/L stat:

anon
12.04.09, 19:22
will it be safe to cheat on torrent having one seeder and more then 100 leecher...?

Make sure they aren't partial seeders. Check the peerlist and see who's stuck on a certain % and has a download speed of 0.00kB/s.

If you can't and the torrent is a pack, most likely most of them are partial seeders.

Terminator
12.04.09, 19:40
i checked but coudnt able to find any peerlist there at torrent description like at other trackers.
i think they are not showing peerlist to the users except staff.

anon
12.04.09, 19:42
i think they are not showing peerlist to the users except staff.

Most likelyCheck SealLion's post; I'm not at BitMe so I couldn't tell you :tongue:

If the torrent's a pack, take it very carefully.

Aurion
12.04.09, 19:47
P.S about packs @ BitMe,grab the Rosetta Mega Pack,it's very well seeded/leeched over there.

SealLion
12.04.09, 19:50
I don't understand what you guys are talking about.

They display peerlist at bitme.org.

Look:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3514/peerlist.jpg

I obviously had to hide the peer usernames of course, but this is a pic taken from bitme.org 10 seconds ago.

Terminator
12.04.09, 20:01
well you are right Aurion..but problem is that it is 26 gig big torrent and with speed 50-100 kb/s, it will definitely take very long to snatch it...that mean you will have to continues on cheating like 3 or 4 days to complete it....more you exposed more you will be vulnerable there.
therefore i am of the view that pick small torrent which will complete quick and you will as quickly disappear from there peer list. ...but problem is that at small torrent , hardly any leecher you will find there...so cheating there very hard if not impossible....what you say..?

anon
12.04.09, 20:05
well you are right Aurion..but problem is that it is 26 gig big torrent and with speed 50-100 kb/s, it will definitely take very long to snatch it...

You could jump as 100% done on it, since it's available at other trackers (What.cd, Waffles, Demonoid, etc.).

Terminator
12.04.09, 20:13
I don't understand what you guys are talking about.

They display peerlist at bitm.

strange...i searched dozens of torrents description over there, but fail to find any peer list over there.
may be user restrictions...for normal user and PU.

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:24
terminator to be honest if u r account is new take time before you start cheating since only 2 of my friends are at bitme and both cheat patiently slowly and carefully since at bitme rather than ratio make sure u survive the initial wave then go for proper full cheats

Terminator
12.04.09, 20:39
i already waited...4 weeks old account now...or you suggesting more wait then that.

anon
12.04.09, 20:40
I'm not austin414, but I'd suggest 45 days.

Tinkle
12.04.09, 20:45
I'm not austin414, but I'd suggest 45 days.
i agree with anon
also a smart way to cheat which some of known cheaters use a lot is
keep ratio between .6-.7 in the first 40days or so then slowly climb the hill of ratio
make your progress slowly and steadily
once u reach ratio of more than 1 say 1.1 or 1.2 keep low speeds and cheat there so as to increase u r seedtime this way u get both good ratio and u also temporarily reduce u r attention by shoiwng high seedtimes
truth is if seedtimes are high and ratio high lesser is the suspicion:biggrin:

SealLion
12.04.09, 22:01
strange...i searched dozens of torrents description over there, but fail to find any peer list over there.
may be user restrictions...for normal user and PU.

ah, ya. That could be it: User restrictions.

B/c I do see the peerlists.

And this here from austin;

ruth is if seedtimes are high and ratio high lesser is the suspicion

That is actually good advice. Damn smart thinking austin. :)

Tinkle
13.04.09, 04:32
ah, ya. That could be it: User restrictions.

B/c I do see the peerlists.

And this here from austin;

That is actually good advice. Damn smart thinking austin. :)
Sealion thing is the trackers i got banned when i joined the irc channel both the trackers where i got banned asked me how did i upload 4GB on a torrent with 6 leechers in 5 hours so you use see there u cant explain the things in detail but if u have had high seedtimes u get the upper hand showing that even though u r speed is moderate u upload better due to long seeding
i use this trick mainly in waffles since users in waffles are very vigilant and sometimes can report u for unusual stats:biggrin:

StealthLeecher
13.04.09, 10:13
Now i am using fake upload speeds b/w 50 - 200 KB/s .. .. :top:
Mratio works fine there

Aurion
13.04.09, 20:23
That's good buddy,but make sure to check the swarm's activity list (swarm's speed) if possible to see how speed ranges out there,or you can manually alter your speeds every,let's say,one hour so that you sound like a normal users whose speeds gradually change.

Tinkle
13.04.09, 20:35
Now i am using fake upload speeds b/w 50 - 200 KB/s .. .. :top:
Mratio works fine there
supercheater i dont think i can agree with your advice since it has already lead to a ban of terminator :smile:
but my question is did u try that with a new account or a old one
since i its a old one its always easy but on new one its impossible

StealthLeecher
14.04.09, 10:41
Just uploaded NPRG Ratiomaster at Bitme:tongue:
They disabled me:biggrin:

Aurion
14.04.09, 21:06
but my question is did u try that with a new account or a old one,since i its a old one its always easy but on new one its impossible

Well,that's a good question,in general bare in mind that the risk associated with new accounts is much much higher than testing a tool with an old one,so if you got your shiney account just wait couple of weeks before messing around except if you want to start showing as a healthy user with a "since day 1" activity,then you can do that by speeds upto 100KB/s but only using Shu hack because the odds of being caught is extremely low.

Now,being an old user gives you some privileges & respect among other users,that's natural,I mean if you passed a certain period of time,you get regular invites every month along with promotion perks such as accessing private forums ...etc so eventually faking with an old account is quite safer than other scenario.

StealthLeecher
16.04.09, 03:52
Hey which torrent is best to fake at bitme and please also mention at what speed
Tahnks:wink2:

Tinkle
16.04.09, 04:52
Hey which torrent is best to fake at bitme and please also mention at what speed
Tahnks:wink2:
hey supercheater ,
my friends who cheat there use following ways to find which torent is best to cheat there

first load a torrent with leechers in client
if the torrent has good lecher activity with high swarms that torrent is best to cheat since swarm speeds and leecher activity very important in bitme

and keep in minds while using tools like mratio and so on always keep 1/3rd of swarm speeds as max speeds dont go over than that and check it if there are leecher activity too helps a lot
:smile:

StealthLeecher
18.04.09, 04:30
I am using Faze mod at Bitme,Seems to work fine:tongue:

mike
19.04.09, 18:43
except if you want to start showing as a healthy user with a "since day 1" activity,then you can do that by speeds upto 100KB/s but only using Shu hack because the odds of being caught is extremely low.

Yes Aurion! :wink: From day 1 on a new account I have used shu hack effectively, easily maintaining a ratio 1.0 - 1.5

Torrents I used are those with a high peer numbers (the high peer counts are due to partial seeders for sure) but nonetheless this technique will work. (I have the files on my machine already as I use them also for what & waffles)

Moderate speeds initially to start with upto 30 kB/s (virgin acc) to build up buffer, d/l what you want to maintain ~1-1.5 ratio. Extend total upload rate up to 100kB/s after a week or two maintaining the 1-1.5 ratio with downloads of your choice. (I split this btn 2 or 3 torrents to look less suspicious). Build your figures so that it looks like you are a good frequent (daily) user.

After about 4 weeks or so I use u/l (total) of upto 400kB/s spread over a few "popular" torrents, the gigs coming easily :top: keep global ratio on the low side ~2 and you are in good shape.

Same goes for other bitme site. :tongue:

Aurion
19.04.09, 21:44
Well,good technique you got there,and this is promising that you started to sharpen your cheating skills,just one more thing to bare in mind,don't ever pick a hot new torrent before watching it for some time to see if it brings more leechers or not,and always remember don't bring heat on yourself using low or mid active torrents.

Ladrao
30.04.09, 15:53
I got recenty an invite for bitme.org, but I was disabled on bitme.tv for ratio cheating.

How are the chance that I will get disabled? Are the both sites connected, do they exchange ip adresses??? Ty

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 15:56
@Ladrao
Same happened to me,they will disable sooner or later
they are sister sites

Nobody
07.05.09, 06:20
to the jackass who just joined and in three hours time had donated, flashed 19GB upload/3GB download and then went to the pu+ forums asking for invites to waffles and bitmetv... i don't know if your an SB-I member but...

you fail. you fail so hard I don't think you could ever succeed. seriously why do people like this even try.

anon
07.05.09, 17:39
to the jackass who just joined and in three hours time had donated, flashed 19GB upload/3GB download and then went to the pu+ forums asking for invites to waffles and bitmetv...

That's the kind of people splicer mentioned recently - those that think they can use 10GB/s rates jsut because their tool is undetectable itself. It should be common sense that you will get caught if you fake 19GB in 1 minute. :eek:

nishant
09.05.09, 19:21
to the jackass who just joined and in three hours time had donated, flashed 19GB upload/3GB download and then went to the pu+ forums asking for invites to waffles and bitmetv... i don't know if your an SB-I member but...

you fail. you fail so hard I don't think you could ever succeed. seriously why do people like this even try.

These kind of things please me. If he wasn't banned by any automatic script and admins didnt' catch him until he screwed himself over, my careful cheating with faze should be fine.

notime
10.05.09, 15:38
the only problem is that the number of leechers is very low, so you can get caught pretty easily

Velverde
17.06.09, 00:04
Hi guys sorry i am distrubing u these days with my questions but i really appreciate this forum
and specially i want to thank all helpful guys who provide such huge efforts
Well i made a search on bitme cheating and i found this topic but when i read the posts i found that it is really hard to cheat on it so can u tell me what mod do u use to cheat there and ur upload speed .i mention that the account is new (under one week)

anon
17.06.09, 00:05
.i mention that the account is new (under one week)

Better wait 45 days before cheating.

Velverde
17.06.09, 00:19
thanks anon for the answer but i had a bad ratio there and i am obliged:biggrin: to begin cheating:redface:

anon
17.06.09, 00:19
Yes, but BitMe and BMTV watch new users very closely. Take it easy and carefully read others' posts in this thread. :smile:

TD21
17.06.09, 10:28

Dont go over 20kbps, or better yet set UL to 10kbps or less.

freeze238
17.06.09, 12:53
to be honest dont cheat for the first month at bitme..i have seen staffs how they react there...yesterday they asked me why i downloaded 10MB more than the torrent,i told them there was hash fail(anon's answer),then they asked a speedtest,and luckily i found one good enough and gave them.. i was almost banned there yesterday,was very scared for a moment:biggrin:

anon
17.06.09, 13:23
yesterday they asked me why i downloaded 10MB more than the torrent,i told them there was hash fail(anon's answer)

I saved you :biggrin:

You were partly lucky - BitMe's staff may not need a good reason to ban you apart from them thinking you're up to something. I think finding the right speedtest also contributed to your account's health.

Zseeds
17.06.09, 20:41
If freeze gets banned..we will know that bitme staff watches SB-I :D

sephirot
18.06.09, 00:30
just if he uses the same nick here as there ;)

Velverde
18.06.09, 00:42
unfortunately i got banned but not for cheating they accused me to use a proxy although i didn't use it therefore i talk to a staff member and he told me that i'm still using it
pfffff this is really unfair

anon
18.06.09, 00:45
Are you sure? Perhaps you left AOL or another similar program turned on, it happens sometimes. Or maybe you have a dynamic IP and someone else logged in to BitMe with the same one you used before today; or their proxy blocker failed, ...

Either way, don't expect to get your account back. :frown:

Velverde
18.06.09, 00:48
thanks anon but i m sure i m not using any proxy but i am behind a home router

btw i have dynamic address but the cause of ban is using proxy

anon
18.06.09, 00:49
but i am behind a home router

That shouldn't cause any issues.

They definitely got it wrong, then...

Velverde
18.06.09, 00:57
He told that maybe the ISP may use a transparent caching HTTP proxy

but i m wondering why while signing the tracker didn't detect any proxy till today

TD21
18.06.09, 03:11
Dont u think they have someone looking at this thread? They are probably just using the proxy excuse if u ask me.

anon
18.06.09, 16:54
Dont u think they have someone looking at this thread?

Of course they have, but in that case they'd have told Velverde "gtfo cheater" instead of "you used a proxy".

shawshankraj
18.06.09, 17:02
IN Bitme U have to wait for atleast 50 days Befor u start Cheating.
Now I am power User there with good ratio.
Use Vuze mod there with speed++ mod it's works

anon
18.06.09, 17:05
Now I am power User there with good ratio.

Do they ask you questions before promoting you like BitMeTV supposedly does?

shawshankraj
18.06.09, 17:09
Do they ask you questions before promoting you like BitMeTV does?

NO they won't
I am power user at both tracker
Never Asked such question to me

anon
18.06.09, 18:21
I was under the impression they did:

Bitmetv is very hard to cheat.
They even interwied the people before member become power user

I got banned on Bitmetv today

Don't ever expect promotion with Cheating

They gonna ask u lot of question.

TD21
18.06.09, 19:26
they dont ask questions once u get promoted =)

shawshankraj
18.06.09, 23:22
I got banned on Bitmetv today

Don't ever expect promotion with Cheating

They gonna ask u lot of question.

This is true
last time I got banned when the promotion thing r going

But this time I am lucky

SealLion
19.06.09, 02:47

I don't understand, shawshankraj. Why does one need to wait that long before cheating??

Can't you just turn on your cheat'in machines and let all the fun begin right at the outset??

splicer
19.06.09, 02:57
BM and BMTV actually have a dedicated group of staff to monitor new member's activity; anything strange and questions get asked. They stop monitoring as much after a certain amount of time.

shawshankraj
19.06.09, 03:26
I don't understand, shawshankraj. Why does one need to wait that long before cheating??

They Monitor New ACC. very closely
IF u r cheating on there U need BIG luck to become Power User there IN 1 Month

SealLion
19.06.09, 07:00
Well, I find that kind of strange.

I am on that site (bitme.org, that is).

I cheated there since day one and I've never encountered any concerns. I personnally believe that its a combination of how one goes about the cheat'in 'n leach'in them out of ratio, type of torrent, age of torrent ( that's pretty of obvious), and a few other things.

I am, however, very well attune to the fact that they do have staff that do watch for cheaters. This is true as I've read about it in the forums there.

But you know, shawshankraj....just take it easy with your cheat'in the place out of ratio if it makes you nervous to do so on a site like bitme.org.

Velverde
19.06.09, 10:25
TX to all of u guys i achieve to get my account back

but i wanna know how u survive without cheating in such complicate situation(no leechers)

Sealion:what mod do u use and what speed?did u cheat on packages?

shawshankraj
19.06.09, 11:15
But you know, shawshankraj....just take it easy with your cheat'in the place out of ratio if it makes you nervous to do so on a site like bitme.org.

YA
I Am now power user there so i hav quit to cheat there

freeze238
19.06.09, 14:27
TX to all of u guys i achieve to get my account back

but i wanna know how u survive without cheating in such complicate situation(no leechers)

if you are new there and would start cheating straight away,have a speedtest ready.anything strange or even a bit different,questions will start coming.

sbrocks
19.06.09, 16:44
i read every single posts form everybody in both page 1 and page 2
but i still confused that which mod would be the best to cheat there after 45 days ?

does mRatio works? how to set the speed?
how about Vuze Shu Mod? hot to set speed? plz guide me.. thxxxxxxx

anon
19.06.09, 18:51
how about Vuze Shu Mod? hot to set speed? plz guide me.. thxxxxxxx

If you mean how to seed your speeds, rather than which ones you should use, check the Shu Mod tutorial.

Otherwise, there are tips by pages 3 and 4.

sbrocks
21.06.09, 16:00
why i have only see 2 page showed here....

anyway , can we use mRatio ?

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

is bitme's sprits similar with thevault.bz?

like one use mRatio in thevault then get instant banned ..:(\

i wish bitme not like that

anon
21.06.09, 18:02
is bitme's sprits similar with thevault.bz?

like one use mRatio in thevault then get instant banned ..:(

I don't think they're using the same scripts. Your TheVault instaban could have been caused by high rates or an inactive torrent.

shawshankraj
21.06.09, 19:35
like one use mRatio in thevault then get instant banned ..:(

With using mratio there u don't get Instant Banned>.....
But there is a High chance to get banned After some time.
I have used Mratio there and my acc. is still alive But this is not recom. by me

TD21
22.06.09, 17:52
mRatio is working at bitme just dont get to greedy!

Hellboy
22.06.09, 21:00
Yes i am using mRatio with speeds 10 -40 KB/s because there are just few leechers on torrents.
never overfake at bitme trackers or be banned and never use the speeds much higher than the speeds provided by your ISP

alex0912
24.06.09, 02:25
Does anyone use ratio master here?...I would not want to use mratio because I would want to download with utorrent and rmaster has only azureus

shawshankraj
24.06.09, 02:35
.I would not want to use mratio because I would want to download with utorrent and rmaster has only azureus

What do u mean by RM has only azureus.
If u want to download then want to cheat tthen use Vuze mod.

alex0912
24.06.09, 04:42
If u want to download then want to cheat tthen use Vuze mod.

Sorry..I wanted to say that mratio doesn't have utorrent...Is ratiomaster safe there?...about vuze mode it has a lot of functions and I can easily mess up and end banned and I don't want that.. :tongue:

shawshankraj
24.06.09, 05:11
Sorry..I wanted to say that mratio doesn't have utorrent...Is ratiomaster safe there?.

YES
RM has utorrent emulation u can download it from tools section.
RM is more better than Mratio in cheating,But don't forget to use memory reader.

.about vuze mode it has a lot of functions and I can easily mess up and end banned and I don't want that..

It's very easy to use u just have to carefully read the tutorial on vuze mod and u r able to understand all fun. of Vuze easily

alpacino
24.06.09, 05:40
If u want to download then want to cheat tthen use Vuze mod.I think he did a confusion while typing, maybe he meant that mRatio has mostly Vuze emulations and RM has several emulations.

And on topic yes, if you read other peoples comments on this thread, you can see they've been using RM and recommending not to get greedy and use memory reader.

anon
24.06.09, 12:56
about vuze mode it has a lot of functions and I can easily mess up and end banned and I don't want that.. :tongue:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

arlinq
24.06.09, 17:20
use RM you wont get caught

anon
24.06.09, 17:21
Settings? Torrent? Otherwise your post looks like spam.

Hellboy
26.06.09, 16:35
I have also tested Ratiomaster with success there:wink:
Speeds : 5 - 20 KB/s
I was cheating on 2 active torrents.Just dont be greedy a Bitme:top:

anon
26.06.09, 18:00
Cheat is bad :rolleyes:

Mind stopping spamming? You won't get anywhere nor affect our users' behaviour. And if cheating is so bad, why are you here in the first place?

fooltoo
28.06.09, 06:53
just be meticulous while cheating at Bitme, use speeds that measure to be moderate, use long term seeding techniques, like 20-40 kBps for 3 hours rather than 70-80 for half hour, use it and besureto survive. Also check on some things that are present there, you can jump on as a seeder, that will help!

sbrocks
28.06.09, 11:07
Mind stopping spamming? You won't get anywhere nor affect our users' behaviour. And if cheating is so bad, why are you here in the first place?

he is a spy lol and he cannot help saying so

HeArTLeS
04.07.09, 20:34
i hv acc on Bitme ....although anon recommend for 45 days...... should it now safe to cheat there with RM or mRatio because my ratio is too low. i m afraid of getting banned due to low ratio.

shawshankraj
04.07.09, 20:45
i hv acc on Bitme ....although anon recommend for 45 days...... should it now safe to cheat there with RM or mRatio because my ratio is too low. i m afraid of getting banned due to low ratio

JUst don't Push your ratio to 1.0 in Very fast.
Try to raise Ratio Slowly.
And u will Be safe.

downtown
04.07.09, 20:46
Seems like you don't have a choice but to go for it with that bad of a ratio since you're about to be banned for it soon. Be careful, don't be greedy (use moderate speeds) and use a little bit of brain and i guess you'll be fine.

naughtydog
04.07.09, 21:04
Don't you guys think Heartless post is a little bit selling himself to bitme mods when they check here? they can pinpoint xxx old acc and knw which ones have been seeded for that ratio.... I think it needs a little bit if edit isnt it?

edited:

anon
04.07.09, 21:06
That's right. He should edit his post, and you should edit yours afterwards.

RDK
06.07.09, 13:58
I'm using Ratiomaster a few days and until now it's working fine

Mihai
06.07.09, 14:03
There is a little strategy here.Anyone can upload and i can find a lot of uploaders with shitty speeds.I have a torrent for 33 days now and i still didn't download it all.Nobody did.The guy who uploaded it has a shitty speed so i cheat the hell uot of that torrent.And it's not the only one.There are a lot like that one.Just download a torrent after it was uploaded on the tracker and you can cheat a lot.

shawshankraj
06.07.09, 14:09
There is a little strategy here.Anyone can upload and i can find a lot of uploaders with shitty speeds.I have a torrent for 33 days now and i still didn't download it all.Nobody did.The guy who uploaded it has a shitty speed so i cheat the hell uot of that torrent.And it's not the only one.There are a lot like that one.Just download a torrent after it was uploaded on the tracker and you can cheat a lot.

Exactly that's what I am do at Bitme.
There is lot's of new torrent added with crappy speed so u have good chance to Upload there on this type of torrent.

Mihai
06.07.09, 14:11
It's yeasier to cheat here than on bitmetv.

sbrocks
06.07.09, 15:48

do u mean some ppl upload a torrent, but his upload speed is very slow, so no body can download from him, then I download his torrent, fake a lot upload amount on it?

is that what u mean?:shockkk!:

shawshankraj
06.07.09, 15:53
so no body can download from him, then I download his torrent, fake a lot upload amount on it?

People able to download that slow torrent But that takes times to download so u able to seed it back what u download easily but u have to seed more time to gain high Boost.

And Don't fake Download use Vuze mod on this torrent to download and set upload 1/4 swarm speed

anon
06.07.09, 18:30
I'm using Ratiomaster a few days and until now it's working fine

Settings? Otherwise your post looks like spam :eek13:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 18:36
well i can give you a tip for bitme ..though anon could slap me for this :biggrin:

i have used utorrent fake up8x in the past and buffered around 20gb without ban ..ofcourse i have sell'd the account cause i make a bussines from this (sometime)..but after that i have checked and the account have been still running..so ut fakeup 8x should be safe..(latest versions) safer then RM and mratio

My Opinion .

PS: Anon pls don't slap me :biggrin:

anon
06.07.09, 18:39
I won't slap you, but give me my blessed scroll of uncursing back. :biggrin:

Seems it's just like at Waffles. They ban Multi mods because no one can upload "00" bytes, but it's perfectly possible to have an upload speed of 80kB/s.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 18:44
I won't slap you, but give me my blessed scroll of uncursing back. :biggrin:

Seems it's just like at Waffles. They ban Multi mods because no one can upload "00" bytes, but it's perfectly possible to have an upload speed of 80kB/s.

The blessed scroll it will be a bless for me right now :klatsch_3:

And ontopic ..it will be safe and possible to use fakepup 8x for the members that have a lower upload speed like mine ..max 60KB :biggrin:

anyway if i thought about this 60 x 8 it means 480KB\s but it worked for me ..maybe i was lucky ...the rare moment of my luck maybe :redface: or maybe it's a good tip.

anon
06.07.09, 18:46
Remember it's not a multi, but that the 8 is added in front of your real upload speed. The tracker should see 860kB/s in that case :eek:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 18:52
Remember it's not a multi, but that the 8 is added in front of your real upload speed. The tracker should see 860kB/s in that case :eek:

ups..my bad..looks like im still a noob when it come's to understand ut moded clients :redface: rep me down :biggrin:

i can't believe that i have faked with 860 kbs right now without been caught ..:biggrin:

anon
06.07.09, 18:53
i can't believe that i have faked with 860 kbs right now without been caught ..:biggrin:

860kB/s when you maxed out your upload. But if you were uploading at more than 10kB/s, the tracker already saw 800+kB/s rates. You were really lucky, I think. :smile:

Hellboy
06.07.09, 18:55
Just used 30 - 60 KB/s on 6-7 torrents and faked 2 GB :biggrin:

shawshankraj
06.07.09, 19:09
Just used 30 - 60 KB/s on 6-7 torrents and faked 2 GB

This is the same way i Become PU there.
Some time I go around 200 Kbps If torrent have 30 up leecher.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 19:16
860kB/s when you maxed out your upload. But if you were uploading at more than 10kB/s, the tracker already saw 800+kB/s rates. You were really lucky, I think. :smile:

well..i don't know..maybe i was lucky...but on IPT i have used same settings and no ban..

anyway..on BitMe im not scared about cheating ..i'm more scared about the ip change that result a ban .

also don't know why..but no mather on how many torrent i have downloaded on the peerlist on bitme it keep's showed me 00000:biggrin:

anon
06.07.09, 19:18
anyway..on BitMe im not scared about cheating ..i'm more scared about the ip change that result a ban .

As long as the IP belongs to the same country it should be fine.

Now, things like accessing through the AOL proxy when you've used your real IP before could indeed ban your account.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 19:27
As long as the IP belongs to the same country it should be fine.

Now, things like accessing through the AOL proxy when you've used your real IP before could indeed ban your account.

Well.. i have found out on my email...( actually i have stolen ) a Bitme account from 2 years..and that guy have been from the same country as me ..the account have been created on usa ..and the account have been still online..until i have accesed and faked with 8x again ..but the other guy have been logind but never download..

so i think that you put the hands on a BitMe account but not send any announce for 3-4 mounths i think it will be also safe..don't know for sure..

AOL i have never tested overthere since BitME invites are so rare :redface:

anon
06.07.09, 19:28
so i think that you put the hands on a BitMe account but not send any announce for 3-4 mounths i think it will be also safe..don't know for sure..

Just like at ScT, if it's true.

Careful with AOL, I'm sure BitMe already knows about it - and they ban all anonymizers.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 20:26
Careful with AOL, I'm sure BitMe already knows about it - and they ban all anonymizers.

well anyway i can't try aol on bitme soon since i have to have one account + some invites to do that or 2 invites...but i have always thinked about AOL that is a semi-anonymizer and semi-isp-real ip address so my chance to be safe i bet that are 50-50 %

anon
06.07.09, 20:29
but i have always thinked about AOL that is a semi-anonymizer and semi-isp-real ip address so my chance to be safe i bet that are 50-50 %

Mmm, have a look at this:

July 2006

On 2006-07-12, America Online told the Wikimedia Foundation that it will send X-Forwarded-For headers for traffic to Wikimedia sites (see "[WikiEN-l] Should we block unregistered AOL users?"). The XFF headers contain the originating IP of the individual user, which does not change, so they will no longer be identified by the proxy server they operate through and we can block individual AOL user accounts. This page will be largely deprecated once the AOL proxies are added to the XFF list and the system is known to be working properly.

Wikipedia:AOL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:AOL#Recent_developments)

But it's old, I'd need to check if it still sends that header. If you're connected to AOL, can you do it for me? Go to this page and tell me if the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR line shows your real IP:

http://www.ip.cc/anonymity-test.php

Hellboy
06.07.09, 20:36
I am using VPN service with Bitme as i am holding dupe accounts:tongue:
Workes great over both bitme trackers

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 20:56
But it's old, I'd need to check if it still sends that header. If you're connected to AOL, can you do it for me? Go to this page and tell me if the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR line shows your real IP:

http://www.ip.cc/anonymity-test.php

:biggrin: i'm a genius :biggrin: thank God that i'm surounded by hackers :smile:

Proxy checking Report:
IP detected:

United States - US
Result:

You are using high-anonymous (elite) proxy (if you are using proxy). Click here to get more information about this proxy type!

Main anonymous proxy test variables:
HTTP_FORWARDED:

n/a Good!
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:

n/a Good!
HTTP_CLIENT_IP:

n/a Good!

Additional proxy variables:
HTTP_VIA:

n/a Good!
HTTP_XROXY_CONNECTION:

n/a Good!
HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION:

n/a Good!

Other interesting info about you:
HTTP_USERAGENT_VIA:

n/a Good!
HTTP_USER_AGENT:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE:

en-us,en;q=0.5
REMOTE_HOST:

n/a Good!
HTTP_CONNECTION:

keep-alive
SERVER_PROTOCOL:

HTTP/1.1
HTTP_REFERER:

n/a Good!
HTTP_ACCEPT:

text
html,application
xhtml+xml,application
xml;q=0.9,*
*;q=0.8
HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL:

n/a Good!
HTTP_CACHE_INFO:

n/a Good!

anon
06.07.09, 20:57
No HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, that's great to hear. :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 21:02
No HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, that's great to hear. :top:

yep...great news indead :top:

and i want to point only one thing ...i use the dial connection to aol...like in my tutorial..if you use only the aol browser to ip change the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR it will be showed (detected)

anon
06.07.09, 21:04
~ Added to your tut, that can be a lifesaver.

MoS
08.09.09, 17:59
What about using RM with memory reader, It works well ?

anon
08.09.09, 19:29
RM+fixed client file+memory reader itself should work, that's for sure. It's a matter of picking the right torrent and using the right speeds...

Also, BitMe most likely shares its scripts with BitMeTV, and the Waffles method works at the latter (check the "trackers the Waffles method works on" thread for more info).

freeze238
09.09.09, 17:10
well i am using mratio and so far everything is ok...but the stats dont update..i uploaded more than 5GBs and only 3GB show,any suggestions or is this common in bitme?

anon
09.09.09, 17:11
Any errors such as timeouts while updating? And have you given it enough time?

freeze238
09.09.09, 17:13
yes i continued uploading more than 15 hours or so,no timeouts,but it doesnt up that much

anon
09.09.09, 17:14
If you're using high speeds, try reducing them. Trackers don't update stats with high speeds sometimes.

freeze238
09.09.09, 17:15
i was using like 70KB,but thats not high enough right?or should i use much less?

anon
09.09.09, 17:15
No, 70kB/s should be fine. :confused:

If the torrent wasn't special in any way, you should check if the problem persists with the RM...

freeze238
09.09.09, 17:18
maybe mratio has some issues with bitme,we all know bitme is one of the toughest to cheat,and wouldnt be surprised if they again upgraded their scripts now,to stop us from upping as much as possible

anon
09.09.09, 17:19
You're right with that, but if they were detecting you're using mRatio, they'd ban you, not reduce your fake upload. :biggrin:

kostas13
10.09.09, 20:47
Is it logical to wait and for how long before starting ...the job there?

anon
10.09.09, 20:48
45 days would be a good start. Although they may disable you for inactivity if you don't leech/seed something for so much time after creating your account.

Mihai
10.09.09, 20:54
You can cheat sooner.Just maintain a shit ratio( under 1 until you are at least 1 month old)

alpacino
11.09.09, 00:29
And minimum traffic is 175MB if I'm not mistaken, so that shouldn't be hard to accomplish.

douche99
15.09.09, 00:59
Well, I have all this but my invite rights got taken away. Does someone know when how why they are taken away ?
I invited someone with a ratio below 0, but am I getting them back if he is getting back up >1 ???
Is the system automatic or is a mod/admin doing that?
A lot questions ^^

anon
15.09.09, 01:03
You should ask one of their Mods :biggrin:

But I think that if one of your invitees has a poor ratio, you only suffer the consequences if he's disabled because of that.

Horatio24
31.10.09, 21:36
What are good settings in ratiomaster for the freeleech?

alpacino
03.11.09, 06:29
What are good settings in ratiomaster for the freeleech?

I guess the usual measures apply. As long as there's a freeleech running, the number of leeches on some torrents might increase significantly, so those are the ones to go. Watch out for packs and partial seeders stuff.

mo7m
13.11.09, 22:34
can you TD21 or anyone using mRatio confirm that mRatio work at bitmeTV or not

SBcheater
14.11.09, 08:46
I was once banned from bitme I never came to know the reason why but I have a doubt that they put each newly joined users and suspected torrents in their monitoring queue for sometime therefore I agree Mihai91 that be natural in initial days and then start faking up gradually.

anon
14.11.09, 16:49
can you TD21 or anyone using mRatio confirm that mRatio work at bitmeTV or not

Even though they probably share scripts, this is the BitMe cheating thread, plus you've already posted this on the BMTV thread:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9366&page=22#post142203

I've never understood why people post the same on multiple threads - you're definitely going to get an answer if you post once in the right one, so what's the rush?

mo7m
14.11.09, 16:57
sorry anon i just get the invite and i am afraid to get banned :redface:

i wont do it again

anon
14.11.09, 16:58
It's OK. Just take it easy :smile:

I was afraid to cheat on ScT because of its scripts as well. But I read all the experiences here, was careful with every step I made, and succeeded.

On BitMeTV you'll have to deal with the 45-day monitoring, though.

dany
12.12.09, 14:44
yep...great news indead :top:

and i want to point only one thing ...i use the dial connection to aol...like in my tutorial..if you use only the aol browser to ip change the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR it will be showed (detected)

sorry guys but i don't understand. this means that if i had an account on bitme on my real ip i can use aol software and change my ip? and then i could register again on bitme?

anon
12.12.09, 16:39
this means that if i had an account on bitme on my real ip i can use aol software and change my ip? and then i could register again on bitme?

Yes, if done correctly and BitMe doesn't ban the AOL Proxy (which I think they don't yet).

vld_28
12.12.09, 16:57
i heared bitmetv bans proxies...bitme isn't sister's site? and if i have a romanian ip and aol provide me US ip...they will see the ip's...and bann me. or should i wait 45 days and then enter from my roumanian ip?

anon
12.12.09, 16:58
i heared bitmetv bans proxies...bitme isn't sister's site?

Yes, but I think they don't ban this one (yet).

or should i wait 45 days and then enter from my roumanian ip?

If you want to get banned because of the country change, yes.

vld_28
12.12.09, 17:06
so, if i understand correctly it is ok to use AOL to give me an US ip, wait about 45 days and then use romanian ip? it should work?:)

anon
12.12.09, 17:07
Nope. Use the AOL Proxy once, always use it on BitMe.

vld_28
12.12.09, 17:09
always use it on BitMe.
but i understand ip's from AOL are changing at pc restart..it is safe that mods see different ip's?

anon
12.12.09, 17:10
Yes - they'll still belong to the same provider...

vld_28
12.12.09, 17:12
i get it...i thought maybe if the 45 days passes i wouldn't be in their attention any more and i thought mods do not look at my profile anymore

L.E: ok, thank you for helping me

anon
12.12.09, 17:14
Supposedly they'll still look at it from time to time even if the 45 days have passed, but this was originally an anti-cheater measure. But your IP is probably visible in your profile for the staff, so...

Instab
12.12.09, 20:25
who came up with that 45day theory in the first place? is that a proven fact?

reading some posts here i doubt that it dös always apply

anon
12.12.09, 20:26
Aurion once posted that:

BMTV is known for banning users after close investigation,I got my first account banned too when I started using Shu hack since I didn't know that every new user is set on a watch time extended for as long as 45 days,after that you're treated with more respect as a "getting older" account which earns more privileges thru time,so don't be sad,you just accumulate more experience knowing how to deal with several trackers & their staff.

Don't know where he got the info from, though.

MiCRON
30.01.10, 18:33
So does WM really work in here? Anyone heard or experienced getting banned using that method? :biggrin:

Mihai
30.01.10, 18:36
I tested it on bitmetv.If they have the same scripts then 500KB would be a perfect speed to cheat with WM.But there is even an easyer way to cheat here.When a new torrent apears, grab it, because usually users who don't have high bandwich upload them.SO the swarm is crazy and you can do ratios like 3-4 on them.I had an acount with ratio 9 in the first week:tongue:

MiCRON
30.01.10, 18:52
Wow, is your account still alive?

Mihai
30.01.10, 18:54
Don't know.I traded it after another week:tongue:

MiCRON
01.02.10, 15:01
LOL! I'll hold on for now. It's an old account and I use it a lot. But I want to download lots of big stuff where a little buffer could help. :biggrin:

Cheet
03.05.10, 02:45
Okay, there are 20-30 leechers, and 30-40 seeders on a certain torrent on BitMe.

Do I fake download and upload? My account is a week old, but I think I can still be super slow and convincing... I'm willing to take a risk >;P.

What do you guys think? =]

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 03:12
as long as u dont go too fast when ur newish. but when ur account gets older u can increase a little

shawshankraj
03.05.10, 03:36
you pick up a new torrent that have 1 seeder and good amount of leecher just read the peer list if you can and try to adjust your speed according this and when seeder increase just increase your upload speed and make ratio 1.0+ something and seed for sometime with 0 kbps upload and you will be fine..

Cheet
03.05.10, 04:04
... seed for sometime with 0 kbps upload and you will be fine..

Um... Could you elaborate on that, maybe? ^^; I don't understand how to seed whilst not seeding D;.

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 04:08
limit the upload speed

Cheet
03.05.10, 04:11
... With ratiomaster? I already limited it... O_o

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 04:27
upload speed=0

Cheet
03.05.10, 04:30
Ah, gotcha =]. That's afterwards, right?

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 04:46
thats right ;)

shawshankraj
03.05.10, 04:50
Okay, there are 20-30 leechers, and 30-40 seeders on a certain torrent on BitMe.

don't fool with that 20-30 leecher on old torrent that r partial seeder and don't try to cheat on old torrent ..

Cheet
03.05.10, 09:23
Okay, so after this torrent is finished downloading w/ the waffles method, should I just let RM update normally when I'm seeding at 0 kpbs?

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 10:46
correct

anon
03.05.10, 14:17
I don't understand how to seed whilst not seeding D;.

Seeding is one thing. Uploading is something else. :unsure:

ciccio
04.05.10, 14:52
Seed on BitMe in a way slowly and stead, i'm been banned 2 times at BitMe for to have used high upload speed, 200-300 Kb/s are too much for BitMe.

Mihai
04.05.10, 15:23
No they are not.If 300Kb would be soo much then what about those users with seedboxes?They can't be banned for seeding with 2-3 MB or more.

The best way to cheat here is to jump on new torrents that are uploaded by users with a low bandwidth and have more than 10 leechers.My last acount had ratio 9 with 9 Gb uploaded and 1 Gb downloaded before i traded it.And it was only 2 weeks old...

Cheet
04.05.10, 23:41
Okay, I went against your advice (because I already started with it before I posted ^^;;;;).

Would it be possible for me to stop fake downloading halfway through a torrent? Or would that be suspicious? I've gone at speeds of 400kb/s so far with the waffles method, and nothing's happened yet! =]

How long does it usually take them to notice/ban a cheater? O_o

anon
04.05.10, 23:46
Would it be possible for me to stop fake downloading halfway through a torrent?

Stop as in..?

1. setting the download speed to 0,
2. stopping the torrent in the RM,
3. or setting the finished % to 100?

Cheet
05.05.10, 01:19
Stop as in pressing the "stop" button and closing the window >>;;;.

anon
05.05.10, 01:20
I guess it's OK. There's nothing wrong with stopping a torrent. :unsure:

Cheet
05.05.10, 02:37
Um... But how about their cheater detection? xD Would they ban me right away?

saebrtooth
05.05.10, 03:08
stoping b4 ur torrent completes is not a worry, u can do it even on a real client

anon
05.05.10, 14:27
Um... But how about their cheater detection? xD Would they ban me right away?

For stopping a torrent? I don't think so...

Cheet
11.05.10, 18:50
Okay guys, I haven't been banned yet, so here's what I've been doing:

Account age: 2 weeks (I started cheating at 1)
Tool used: RatioMaster 1.9.0 w/ Memory Reader
Simulation used: uTorrent 1.8.5 Build 17414
Speeds: UL: 200-400kbps // DL: 300-600kbps
Torrent age: At LEAST a week... I think it's a pack ;D.
Seeder:Leecher Ratio: 25:20.

There ya go! =]

saebrtooth
12.05.10, 08:07
Did u cheat constantly as in very long sessions in the days or did u take breaks?

Cheet
12.05.10, 08:51
Did u cheat constantly as in very long sessions in the days or did u take breaks?

One very long session for like... 3 days. Stopped for ~a week. Proceeded with the fake UL/DL until 100% =].

Uninvited2611
26.05.10, 18:43
hey pal, does BM have script that checks ip already banned before or banned on other tracker? ( scripts like what.cd has).

anon
26.05.10, 18:44
What.cd's scripts don't do that, their staff checks IPs on other trackers manually :wink:

Uninvited2611
26.05.10, 18:55
What.cd's scripts don't do that, their staff checks IPs on other trackers manually :wink:
IMO, what'cd automatically checks on ip already banned before. How about BM, pal? :biggrin:

anon
26.05.10, 18:56
IMO, what'cd automatically checks on ip already banned before.

Yes, but I was talking about cross-checking among their connected trackers (because I thought you were doing so).

How about BM, pal? :biggrin:

Are you a dupe of fakeking or something? :unsure:

I don't know.

Uninvited2611
26.05.10, 19:07
Are you a dupe of fakeking or something? :unsure:

I don't know.

no i am not making dupe here. I am about to have invite there, i fear that BM do cross-checking ip :rolleyes:

anon
26.05.10, 19:08
i fear that BM do cross-checking ip :rolleyes:

Act as if they did! Changing your IP shouldn't be too hard.

fakeking
27.05.10, 04:19
Yes, anon. He's my dupe account. :biggrin:. lamxung, don't take my "pal" copyright away. Or you'll have to pay for it. (just joking, lamxung). Seriously Why a cheater needs a dupe in a here.

About BM's scripts. I don't think they have such scripts. Even so for other trackers. If they use scripts like that, They'll ban even the non-cheater ones. And there'll be massive chaos in private tracker world cause of Sb-i's cheater. :tongue:.

For the reference, I was banned on what.cd but not banned on bM and all other tracker thankfully. In future, lamxung for safety, just change your IP as soon as you're banned. :wink:

anon
27.05.10, 15:56
Seriously Why a cheater needs a dupe in a here.

95% of manual bans here beg to differ. :unsure:

saebrtooth
27.05.10, 16:29
What SBI have auto ban scripts. It for those detected as using a real client hahaha

anon
27.05.10, 16:30
They aren't autobans but a lot of times they're made pretty fast. :shifty:

Nokki
04.06.10, 18:51
Hey guys...
Would you prefer to cheat on smaller torrents like1-2GB or bigger like 5GB?
Let's say we go with bigger torrents, at the upload speed of max 60KBps, by the time you can reach a ratio of one there would be no leechers left...
Wouldn't that look too suspicious?

C3PO
04.06.10, 19:31
U're one very careful cheater aren't ya ;)

anon
04.06.10, 19:31
Yes. A very careful one.

Nokki
05.06.10, 12:22
lol yes a very careful one but I don't mind pushing the speeds...

Also guys it is BitMe! Not your low level tracker so I have to be careful and seek your great advice here first... :)

I'm sorry if I ask too many question but I've worked extra hard to get these invites to just lose them quickly

Instab
05.06.10, 14:17
I've worked extra hard to get these invites to just lose them quickly

well then you might just not wanna cheat if they're so precious :P

saebrtooth
05.06.10, 16:37
holding a few etrackers i find that bitme is a bit overrated but cos lots of ppl want in its like a trophy for trading only (if u dont use it exclusivly). if u combine the e-stuff from just a few not all of the e-trackers they will already be better than bitme

Extraterrestrial
05.06.10, 17:38
holding a few etrackers i find that bitme is a bit overrated but cos lots of ppl want in its like a trophy for trading only (if u dont use it exclusivly). if u combine the e-stuff from just a few not all of the e-trackers they will already be better than bitme

Yup , you will find stupid rules like the one for limiting slots per each user class; 5 for user 20 for power user 75 for vip.Due to that, you will not find a lot of seeders on each torrent unlike most e-learning trackers i have but still i found a lot of exclusive sections where u have a lot of rare stuff there . Anyways, i guess if there is a perfect time to cheat it was during the last free leech , people were downloading like manics and on each torrent there was a lot of leechers , I would say stay away from old packs and keep up with fresh torrents , don't be greedy and push your speeds up. :smile:

anon
05.06.10, 18:15
I'm sorry if I ask too many question but I've worked extra hard to get these invites to just lose them quickly

What did you do, exactly? Because I've seen many BitMe/BitMeTV "just ask" giveaways at a certain tracker's PU forums. :unsure:

fakeking
05.06.10, 18:23
Maybe He's not yet or even not a member of your magical invite stream, anon, especially the one you've most dupe account on. :wink:.

Just careful nokki but don't cheat with shaky hand when you're cheating. Relax.

anon
05.06.10, 18:23

Very good advice.

saebrtooth
06.06.10, 03:07

Shaky hand? Where to use this shaky hand? Is that being Naughty? Or is that being nervous?

anon
06.06.10, 18:15
Or is that being nervous?

I think this :lol:

Nokki
06.06.10, 19:11
Thanks fakeking! and @ Anon: LOL!

Where da hell are these forums you're a member of? You know what I have to go through to get these bloody invites?
T-I!!! have to give reps and karma to gain some bloody rep... lol
The reason why I'm so careful is if I'm busted cheatin, the person who invited me reports me to T-I of course and they ban me, there I go again starting all over...

If this wasn't the case I wouldn't give a s**t, simply ringing my ISP and changing my IP for a $10 fee is piss easy m8.

I wouldn't be pushing my luck like I have been and testing your patience with me otherwise. I really do appreciate all the help you guys have given me andI'm starting to get emotional :cry: lol

Now you know my story and why I'm carefull :D

P.S without a shaky hand you wouldn't be able to do the job when being naught! lol

anon
06.06.10, 19:12
Where da hell are these forums you're a member of? You know what I have to go through to get these bloody invites?

Trackers' PU forums. You can get invites simply because of being PU. They're a blessing.

C3PO
06.06.10, 19:25
Ok, but if they ban u cause of cheating, they ban u automatically on the tracker u get ur invite from, or I'm mistaken?

anon
06.06.10, 19:25
Maybe yes, maybe no.

Nokki
06.06.10, 19:37
Of course they will ban me on the tracker, I don't care about that.
But then the person who invited me to the tracker then reports me to T-I and then I'm banned there as well. Its T-I that I put hard work into not the tracker...

You know what I mean?

P.S Anon: I tried working my way up in waffles PU and got banned.
I tried to work my way in Bitgamer (I was greedy here) and got banned. I must be a real shitty cheater lol

Any other PU forums you'd advice? :D

C3PO
06.06.10, 19:42
Those of What.cd

anon
06.06.10, 19:46
P.S Anon: I tried working my way up in waffles PU and got banned.
I tried to work my way in Bitgamer (I was greedy here) and got banned. I must be a real shitty cheater lol

Any other PU forums you'd advice? :D

U-G's.

SBfreak
06.06.10, 22:58
Those of What.cd
He got banned on BitGamer:lol:.Getting a what.cd account in order to get acces to it's forums would be something I wouldn't recommend.
Cinemaggedon also has a nice PU forum.

lolz
07.06.10, 03:22
Cinemaggedon also has a nice PU forum.
No Users Allowed Club.

Is it PU forum. I'm a PU in there.

saebrtooth
07.06.10, 03:35
PU forum ofc u have to be PU and up to get in

Req: Upload >25GB with ratio of >1.2.
Maximum of 8 concurrent downloads.
Immune to automatic account deletion (due to inactivity etc.).
Must maintain a ratio of 0.95 to keep this status.

lolz
07.06.10, 04:02
(Power User) | credits: xx | r: 3. x u: 8x gb d: 2x gb

It's my info in Cinemagedon.

C3PO
07.06.10, 09:59
Bad idea, man

saebrtooth
07.06.10, 11:09
lolz he means ur stats dude

anon
07.06.10, 13:41

It's definitely not a good idea to post your exact stats here. Combined with your posts' time and date it's easy for their staff to find out who you are on the site.

sudar02
23.06.10, 18:25
Hmm, I've read the last few pages and I couldn't find waffles method being mentioned in any post.

So, anyone has any idea how it should be done?
What sizes, speeds, old/new torrents?

I'll be grateful for any useful information :)

anon
23.06.10, 18:25
Perhaps it's the same as on BitMeTV? :happy:

sudar02
23.06.10, 18:34
Perhaps it's the same as on BitMeTV? :happy:

hmm. Maybe I'm a simpleton in these things. So, I assume you are saying that BitMe and BitMeTV are infact run by the same people and have somewhat similar scripts?

anon
23.06.10, 18:34
They're sister sites for sure, so sharing scripts makes sense.

fooltoo
28.06.10, 09:46
so mates, any updates on this. I know jumping on newer torrents is the key to this and stuff. If I do RSS , will Extreme MOd do the job??

anon
28.06.10, 14:25
If I do RSS , will Extreme MOd do the job??

Maybe, but it's really not recommended to put the Extreme Mod on "autopilot" like that. Eventually, it'll end in tears - it's much better to be there and control stuff yourself!

jacksbi
01.07.10, 11:40
(Power User) | credits: xx | r: 3. x u: 8x gb d: 2x gb

in cinemageddon u must be vip to access the invite forum they had changed the rule

cutieslover
14.07.10, 11:06
Now I am A PU in Bitme, But I don't get any invites yet. Do you guys know when they give invites?:smile:

saebrtooth
14.07.10, 11:50
Look at the faq for the time requirements. If u just got PU then maybe you will get those invites after the next month

anon
14.07.10, 20:53
Now I am A PU in Bitme, But I don't get any invites yet. Do you guys know when they give invites?:smile:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qn39tv.jpg

hearthrob
14.07.10, 21:19
No bonus system to get invite....what a bummer. :icon_angry[1]:

fakeking
15.07.10, 09:06
That's why they are called pay2leech sites (both BMTV and Bitme) :tongue:. But we don't have to pay

anon
15.07.10, 14:18
That's why they are called pay2leech sites (both BMTV and Bitme) :tongue:.

At least you can upload your own torrents to gain upload credit, unlike it was the case at ScT, for example.

fakeking
15.07.10, 16:26
Sct doesn't allow you to upload own torrents even if the torrents is from scene?. I'm not a Sct member back in the days so....

anon
15.07.10, 16:27
As far as I know, normal users weren't allowed to upload their own torrents, even if they were Scene releases - only the autoupload bot could.

fakeking
15.07.10, 16:51
About this Autobot things. Could you explain about how it's work? Links please if it's just too much wall of text to type. :biggrin:

anon
15.07.10, 16:52
Basically, autobots leech new releases from Scene topsites as they appear, automatically categorize and take the descriptions from the NFOs, and upload them as a torrent on the tracker.

fakeking
16.07.10, 03:36
So, what about the initial seeder. I think it's added manually to uT by user, right?

hearthrob
16.07.10, 11:56
So, what about the initial seeder. I think it's added manually to uT by user, right?

Initial seeder in the tracker would be the autobot. Whereas initial seeder in the topsites are the release group itself.

anon - could you share more info on topsites? like how to get in, etc. I heard there is a hefty membership fees to pay to get in and have to be in release groups? thanks.

anon
16.07.10, 14:13
Initial seeder in the tracker would be the autobot.

Correct.

anon - could you share more info on topsites? like how to get in, etc. I heard there is a hefty membership fees to pay to get in and have to be in release groups? thanks.

I have a rather limited understanding of how this Scene stuff works, but here you go. I think you indeeed need to be part of a Scene group and prove yourself before being granted access. Although I've seen some people on FST desperate to sell Pay2Leech slots, meaning you pay for access to the files.

fakeking
16.07.10, 16:53
Hearthrob, to have access to scene and their topsite is you could rip your own stuff perfectly and gain respect from fellow sharer and then race to rip stuff and gain respect from a few scene/p2p release group and so on. It's harder than join hdb for example because of longer chain of level :frown:

But Will you really want to be a real pirate? :tongue:

Anyway, anon. Where is the link for pay2leech slot in FST? I haven't seen it as of now.

anon
16.07.10, 17:15
Anyway, anon. Where is the link for pay2leech slot in FST? I haven't seen it as of now.

FST's down for maintenance now, but when it's up, do a search for "leech slots" or "p2l slots". You'll find a bunch of people desperate to sell access.

hearthrob
16.07.10, 18:14
But Will you really want to be a real pirate? :tongue:

I have been thinking of encoding all my bluray discs into remux. does that count? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was at 00:11 ----------

FST's down for maintenance now, but when it's up, do a search for "leech slots" or "p2l slots". You'll find a bunch of people desperate to sell access.

If these guys who are selling have leech slots that means they are already part of some release groups then? Fakeking, if you find out more about how the leech slot works pls do share it here too. :top:

alex0912
24.07.10, 05:01
Do you guys still cheat here? It's been a long time for me :biggrin: Also I can't find any vuze versions (shu mode or what its called) that will work on bitme. I'm not risking my account to fake with ratiomaster though. Any thoughts ?

Blocker
24.07.10, 05:43
Do you guys still cheat here? It's been a long time for me :biggrin: Also I can't find any vuze versions (shu mode or what its called) that will work on bitme. I'm not risking my account to fake with ratiomaster though. Any thoughts ?

Vuze Extreme Mod (SBI original Mod based on Shu Mod)

Please read the entire thread and you'll probably find the answers