+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.6.0.0

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

downtown
08.03.15, 16:42
Thanks for this! Besides the updated core, are there any benefits upgrading to the newest version? I'm using an older version that works well for me but am curious if the older versions are more easily detected.

Sazzy
08.03.15, 19:03
Thanks for this! Besides the updated core, are there any benefits upgrading to the newest version? I'm using an older version that works well for me but am curious if the older versions are more easily detected.

It's mostly just an updated core.

That being said, thank you DDJ for the continued effort! :)

Snitlev
12.03.15, 08:46
@Vuze Mod Team: :quote3: :lovesbi:

IP-Filter Vuze

http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=ydxerpxkpcfqjaybcssw&fileformat=p2p&archiveformat=gz

look this screen =>

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=15235

regards

gendel11
14.03.15, 06:59
How can I install it on a Mac? i don't have Java and I don't want to install this piece of shit

Sazzy
14.03.15, 11:13
If you don't want Java then go look somewhere else.
You won't be able to run a Java-based program without Java. This is so obvious it's not even worth asking.

Freak69
14.03.15, 15:15
@Vuze Mod Team: :quote3: :lovesbi:

IP-Filter Vuze

http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=ydxerpxkpcfqjaybcssw&fileformat=p2p&archiveformat=gz

look this screen =>

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/snitlev-albums-fun2-picture15235-ip-filter-vuze.png)

regards

load the filter at me not?

bigjohnman
15.03.15, 20:12
I have used this on a Mac but is has been a LONG time. Does this work for a Mac? and can someone post a link to a tutorial??? I remember that you go to Applications folder, find Vuze, Show Package Content, Content folder, but from here, I'm not sure where to paste these Modded files... Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

ozymandis
17.03.15, 21:00
How can I install it on a Mac? i don't have Java and I don't want to install this piece of shit

Let me get this straight in another post you ask help to mod transmission yet here you disparage the mod coders put so much effort into making and you call this piece of shit when you are incapable let me rephrase impotent of making any program anywhere near the level of this. Don't want to install cool just don't but better watch your mouth before you call this shit :twak_2:

Sazzy
17.03.15, 21:34
I thought he's calling Java a piece of shit, not Vuze nor VEM. VEM is pretty damn awesome, but truth is that Java is indeed a piece of shit :/ The malware packed installer alone pisses me off beyond believe... I wish Vuze was written in Ruby or Python or something similar.

anon
18.03.15, 04:20
I thought he's calling Java a piece of shit, not Vuze nor VEM.

"A dangling modifier walks into a bar. After finishing a drink, the bartender asks it to leave."

VEM is pretty damn awesome, but truth is that Java is indeed a piece of shit :/

That ability to run programs on any operating system (for which there's a Java VM) had to come at a price.

Sazzy
18.03.15, 13:19
That ability to run programs on any operating system (for which there's a Java VM) had to come at a price.

Then how come python, ruby, c++, c, go, and many many more do it so well?

The idea behind Java and its VM is pretty good: i like it, and I like .NET that was based upon it as well. Hell, .NET is pretty amazing if you don't have to worry about multi-platform and they're taking care of that as we speak (with the open sourced .net core on github)
Java was king of the hill at one point (and still when they started working on Azureus back in the day). But today, that's really not the case anymore.

I guess we can't really complain all that much since VEM (not vuze) is definitely worth installing Java for, but that being said, it's really the only reason I still have Java on my system.

leeechy
19.03.15, 04:29
Bin von meinem Alt geflogen, weil im Tracker Access log s von meiner ip Azureus 5.6.0.0 im useragent stand, obwohl Version darunter gewählt wurde. Siehe Screenshot! der Annonce erfolgt per AZ2504 aber im http Header steht Azureus 5.6 -.- client file ist korrekt useragent auf Azureus 2.5.0.4 aber es wird ignoriert... sehr verräterisch!

unten links in vuze steht natürlich die azu 2.5.4 ebenfalls da clientfile erfolgreich geladen und vuze neugestartet wurde...

Rebound
19.03.15, 13:49
Moin leechy,

tut mir leid das Du von einem Tracker geflogen bist. Hast du das original Azureus 2.5.0.4 Client File benutzt was dabei war oder selbst eins gebastelt?

Ich werde die Sache prüfen und Rückmeldung geben.

---------- Post Merged at 13:48 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:42 ----------

Edit://Keine Ahnung was du da angestellt hast. Hab's gerade getestet mit unserem aktuellen VEM und dem enthaltenen Azureus 2.5.0.4 Client File.

Announce ist sauber wie du sehen kannst:

GET /***/announce?info_hash=***&peer_id=-AZ2504-***&requirecrypto=1&port=12345&azudp=12345&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=0&event=started&numwant=37&no_peer_id=1&compact=1&key=1234523&azver=3 HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Azureus 2.5.0.4;Windows *censored*
Connection: close
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Host: *censored*
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2

---------- Post Merged at 13:49 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:42 ----------

Edit²:// Habe deinen Beitrag entschärft, da er offenkundig eine Falschmeldung ist.

superhans
21.03.15, 15:29
Hopefully this fixes the 'Open containing folder' bug on OSX

Good work guys!

Edit: 'Show in finder' is still broke :(

Unregistered
23.03.15, 04:56
Windows OS.

Used your Vuze mod since v5001 and could never get magnet links to work. Thought it was a Vuze problem. Reinstalling new v5601, took the time to experiment.

Vuze handles magnets fine. Vuze plus your mod, magnets work. Vuze plus your mod plus your portable option, magnets don't work. Tried both 32 and 64 bit. Magnets fail using portable option.

Using this magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EA60F0E3E0C1BD2C5BFA5799DBE6F9 71F5366B58&dn=vuze+32bit+5+6+0+0+exe&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

Portable immediately fails with:
Downloading From :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EA60F0E3E0C1BD2C5BFA5799DBE6F 971F5366B58&&&&...
Error : no sources found for torrent

non portable eventually succeeds with something like:
Downloading From :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EA60F0E3E0C1BD2C5BFA5799DBE6F 971F5366B58&&&&...
Searching...
Downloading from 7510A7AC...
Requesting entire transfer from 7510A7AC...
Found 1
Re-requesting entire transfer from 7510A7AC...
Timeout, no replies from 7510A7AC...
Trying secondary lookup service
Metadata download created

ypod
24.03.15, 17:19
Hi. I dont seem to figure it out (dont know if its even possible). I want to be seen as leecher (*% done) and at the same time to use "fake upload speed mode". I dont want to download the torrent itself tho'. thanx

Sazzy
24.03.15, 17:26
Hi. I dont seem to figure it out (dont know if its even possible). I want to be seen as leecher (*% done) and at the same time to use "fake upload speed mode". I dont want to download the torrent itself tho'. thanx

Why not use mratio for this?

anon
24.03.15, 17:49
VEM has a built-in ratio tool, which is documented in my tutorial. You can use that.

ypod
24.03.15, 19:05
VEM has a built-in ratio tool, which is documented in my tutorial. You can use that.

From what i understood, i should use the option "manipulate your download by" and i put 8%, as everyone(~70 leechers) on the tracker peer list has 7-9% done (from one seeder). But on the tracker, in the peer list, its still reporting 0.00% done, but the "speed mode" works fine. I deselected the files when i added the torrent, because i dont need it so i didnt download nothing.

kirb
10.05.15, 10:28
Hello.

One of the features I enjoy most in torrent clients is "download pieces in order." Sometimes it is also called "sequential downloading."

Does this contain that feature yet? I switched to Vuze extreme mod because it has so many more features, but this is the one that I would really want, as most other clients I use have it, and Vuze is the only one that does not. Some users modded it in in previous versions.

leeechy
30.09.16, 20:37
Moin leechy,
---------- Post Merged at 13:49 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:42 ----------

Edit²:// Habe deinen Beitrag entschärft, da er offenkundig eine Falschmeldung ist.

danke für den check. problem besteht inzwischen nicht mehr. da nun utorrent spoofe... hatte es allerdings nach mehrfachen restarts version update noch.. kann es inzwischen nicht mehr reproduzieren da nun windows 10 verwende..
um den useragent cleaner zu gestalten bei vuze, setze keinen haken bei Aktiviere die Übermittlung von java version und betriebssystem an tracker...

---------- Post Merged at 20:37 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:35 ----------

it is supported by default and! there is a plugin that is optimised downloading order for streaming movies ;)