PDA

View Full Version : Impotance of version emulating with mRatio ?

SilkTouch
30.10.14, 10:27
I reinstalled my windows, and can't find an older version of uTorrent (30303) which is the latest one mRatio offers to emulate. Is it really necessary to use the same version when emulating, and if so, what does everyone else do on the forum who use mRatio when it comes to loosing your old setup file ? Google results are just filled with adware spreaders.

Jordan
30.10.14, 12:14
It is good to use the same version when emulating, reason being suppose you are cheating on 2 torrents using mRatio and actually downloading / seeding 2 other torrents from the same tracker. You can see on the tracker which utorrent client version you are using. So if you cheat using different version and download using different version, there will be 2 versions of utorrent shown on the tracker which is not possible with the real client and you would get caught.

To download the older version, visit File Hippo. They have all the old versions of utorrent. Or visit Old and New Version of uTorrent Download - OldApps.com (http://www.oldapps.com/utorrent.php)

mmmmm
30.10.14, 17:31
I Don't Recommend use utorrent version 3.3.2 all Builds and above versions with mR / or any other cheat tool cause Its detectable ,
Use lower Version like 2.2.1 (i tested) or 3.1.3 .

SilkTouch
19.02.15, 20:58
is this still true ? I tried installing utorrent 2.2.1 but it crashed, I assume it's not 8.1 compatible. Any safe ways of faking ratio on win 8 ?

Trying to find older versions usually ends up with browser or anti virus going insane. Trying to find a 30303 build, just so I could use mRatio, but my browser blocks all of them. Any trustworthy sources ? Also, why is mRatio not getting updated ?

Instab
19.02.15, 22:27
why is mRatio not getting updated ?

maybe because it's good as it is?

SilkTouch
19.02.15, 22:41
maybe because it's good as it is?

Am I missing something, is there a way to emulate one of the newer utorrents ?

mmmmm
20.02.15, 00:58
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=31194&page=37#post325268