+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.4.0.1

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Flyhotus
26.08.14, 13:28
First of all, thanks for the update.

I'll post what I wrote in the other version to see if you can help me.

Hello.

I've noticed that Vuze download and upload more than it should. Is there any way to fix it?

For example, if a torrent is 105.07 MB, Vuze download 105.94 MB and it's reflected in the tracker. The same happens with the upload amount. Could it be suspicious?

It's most likely faulty packages. When a package transfer gets corrupted, vuze downloads them again. This is not a bug.

But it only happens with Vuze and in every torrent. I have downloaded the same torrents with utorrent and deluge and everything is ok.

Reinstall vuze again and see what happens.

I've reinstalled it 3 times and still the same. It's a problem with Vuze not with the mod. Any idea what happens?

Thanks for the help.

eragooo
29.08.14, 16:28
I have question about Perfect Spoof. Do I need to add custom ID or not?

Lucius
29.08.14, 20:17
I have question about Perfect Spoof. Do I need to add custom ID or not?

No, you will have a very valid uT Id even without the need to read the memory.

Sazzy
30.08.14, 16:28
It seems like my transfer speed has been horrible after I updated. (a few KBps over several torrents) At first, I just thought it was my internet.
I just reverted to 5.3.0.1 and suddenly I'm hitting 18MBps again.

I haven't tried a fully clean install yet since I've spent quite some time setting it up the way I like it. Before I do, has anyone had similar problems?

lyric
30.08.14, 20:27
It seems like my transfer speed has been horrible after I updated. (a few KBps over several torrents) At first, I just thought it was my internet.
I just reverted to 5.3.0.1 and suddenly I'm hitting 18MBps again.

I haven't tried a fully clean install yet since I've spent quite some time setting it up the way I like it. Before I do, has anyone had similar problems?

i have the same

Hugiwe
08.09.14, 14:06
Hi.

Can someone upload uTorrent 2.2.1 25302 and Deluge 1.3.7 please?

Thank you very much.

EDIT: Can I use these (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-5-3-0-1-b01-31321/index6.html#post321667)?

Justme
09.09.14, 01:27
Does this include the updated Ratio Master Plus in it as a part of the "Ratio Tool"?

Llorva
09.09.14, 01:43
EDIT: Can I use these (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-5-3-0-1-b01-31321/index6.html#post321667)?

I requested those and have been using the uTorrent one on over 20 trackers (including What.cd and SCC) and it works fine.

The Deluge one I'd stay away. On half the trackers, it'll show "Unknown Client" in the peerlist.

anon
09.09.14, 04:23
Does this include the updated Ratio Master Plus in it as a part of the "Ratio Tool"?

No, RM Plus and the "ratio tool" in Vuze are completely separate things.

Hugiwe
09.09.14, 14:12
I requested those and have been using the uTorrent one on over 20 trackers (including What.cd and SCC) and it works fine.

The Deluge one I'd stay away. On half the trackers, it'll show "Unknown Client" in the peerlist.

But it is because the client file is wrong or because the trackers don't recognize Deluge? Some trackers don't recognize certain bittorrent clients.

Thank you.

Llorva
10.09.14, 01:56
But it is because the client file is wrong or because the trackers don't recognize Deluge? Some trackers don't recognize certain bittorrent clients.

It's because the tracker doesn't recognize Deluge. But why put yourself in a position where the staff can get suspicious? They might PM you and ask what client you're using or to change your client to an approved version etc. (this happened to me on TheVault or ThePlace... can't remember exactly).

Go with the safe client file and use uTorrent 2.2.1 build 25302 as it's approved and recognized on ALL trackers.

Hugiwe
10.09.14, 02:14
Ok thank you.
The problem is that I have always used Deluge. I don't know what could be more suspicious, switch to uTorrent or continue with Deluge.

Lucius
10.09.14, 09:56
I doesn't matter anyway, uT or deluge it's just a spoof ! You actually use vuze under the spoofing layer.
Just ask for which client file and I will do it for you.

Hugiwe
10.09.14, 13:30
I doesn't matter anyway, uT or deluge it's just a spoof ! You actually use vuze under the spoofing layer.
Just ask for which client file and I will do it for you.
If you can do Deluge 1.3.7 I will be very grateful. :smile:

Lucius
12.09.14, 14:04
If you can do Deluge 1.3.7 I will be very grateful. :smile:

Here is your wish

lyric
15.09.14, 14:44
it is safe to use PerfectSpoof uTorrent 3.4.2 ?
Can someone generate proper client file?

Thanks in advance

Lucius
15.09.14, 17:40
it is safe to use PerfectSpoof uTorrent 3.4.2 ?
Can someone generate proper client file?

Thanks in advance

I don't think so, even with a proper client file. That's for 3.4.x .
That is because another changes that doesn't relate to the client file at all.

lyric
15.09.14, 23:06
Can someone generate proper client file for utorrent 1.8.3?

Lucius
19.09.14, 13:02
Can someone generate proper client file for utorrent 1.8.3?

Build number ?!

[Edit]
Client Attached

lyric
19.09.14, 15:47
Build number ?!

uTorrent 1.8.3 Build 16010
Thank You in advance

Thank You
Lucius

---------- Post Merged at 14:47 ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 ----------

Lucius, i made comparition with my own 1.8.3 client (not an expert) file with Yours:

Can You explain the diference? Yours file is on the right.
Thank You

Lucius
19.09.14, 23:38
@lyric :
- I don't see any reason to disable client name encoding (anon can help us with that)
- the reserved bytes for uT 1.8.3.1610 is (00 00 00 00 00 10 00 05)
- about the corrupt and header strings, look at the following announce that this uT version sends to the tracker

GET /announce?info_hash=%f4%19%89%f9yz%88P_%9e%25%8d%5e %5d%13T%c3s%1a%99&peer_id=-UT1830-%8a%3e3%c3%b3%b9%3d%93%a5X%fa%e4&port=26652&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=822722560&corrupt=0&key=7DF78058&event=started&numwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id=1 HTTP/1.1
Host: torrent.ubuntu.com:6969
User-Agent: uTorrent/1830(16010)
Accept-Encoding: gzip

It's all about spoofing the same announce that uT sends to the tracker so we add the same parameters .

Paranormal
27.09.14, 10:17
when I check the option "Randomize listen ports on startup" Vuze won't change the port when restarting the program. Is this a bug or does it work for anyone else with this new verision?

B1TAO
27.09.14, 11:14
I'm currently running Vuze 4.5.0.2 SB-Innovation Hack(Shu Mod) - any good reason to update to this new version?

anon
27.09.14, 20:10
I'm currently running Vuze 4.5.0.2 SB-Innovation Hack(Shu Mod) - any good reason to update to this new version?

More features.

Sazzy
27.09.14, 21:30
More features.

and bugfixes (though i guess mainly in vuze core)

cainly
07.10.14, 21:57
Has anyone got the spoofing working on a mac? I have tried replacing the files but the spoof checkbox is still greyed out. I am on 5.3.0.1 but will 5.4 be the same?

Edit: Figured out how to enable spoofing

lil-fella
15.10.14, 12:05
as others are talking about about a newer version here on this post..
where to get the newer version ?
as this post has only version 5.4.0.1 beta 1 for download..

thanks in advance..

Instab
15.10.14, 16:38
as others are talking about about a newer version here on this post..
where to get the newer version ?
as this post has only version 5.4.0.1 beta 1 for download..

thanks in advance..
this is the public part of the forum. sections for member title holders and above have more

lil-fella
19.10.14, 13:09
Can someone generate proper client file for utorrent 3.4.2 (34944) ?
Thanks in advance

Lucius
19.10.14, 14:40
Can someone generate proper client file for utorrent 3.4.2 (34944) ?
Thanks in advance

I really got tired of say the following, currently there is no support for 3.4.x version !

lil-fella
19.10.14, 15:01
what about slightly older version can that be generated to client file ?
uTorrent 3.3.2 (30586)

Thanks in advance

Lucius
19.10.14, 15:09
what about slightly older version can that be generated to client file ?
uTorrent 3.3.2 (30586)

Thanks in advance
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=31194&page=29

mmmmm checked those versions and according to those checkups , I think you should stick to 3.1.2 & 3.1.3 if you want to use new versions.

lil-fella
19.10.14, 15:17
ok thanks for the quick reply..
ill stick with 3.1.3 which i already have as a client file..

Gigantor8186
22.10.14, 02:08
Whenever I install Extreme Mod it makes my proxy inactive. I have tried uninstalling Vuze and reinstalling everything again and I still have the same result. The proxy works with Vuze just by itself but whenever I add Extreme Mod to the folder it makes it inactive. When I go into Tools - Options - Connections - Proxy everything is set up correctly and all the checks that need to be checked are done but Vuze just reads it as inactive when I click on SOCKS down at the bottom and it shows my ISPs IP. Anyone know a fix to this?

dre4mer
02.11.14, 15:22
Hi folks, does anybody know which trackers can be upload faked, in other words don't have anti fake tools?

challenger15
07.11.14, 09:31
Is the maximum upload and download speeds for this tool capped at 10000KB/s (9.77MB/s)? Why is it so low? Is there any method of increasing those speeds in the 'ratio tool'? Also, how do I automate the Waffles Method using this tool, as in make it start and stop automatically before every announce like in mratio? Is it possible to do this?

Sazzy
07.11.14, 19:26
There is no waffles method automator in vem, as far as I know.

I wouldn't exactly call 10MBps low, either. It's 5 times as high as MR. Seeing your other post, maybe MR and the ratio tool are just not suited for your form of (unsafe) cheating.

challenger15
07.11.14, 19:59
There is no waffles method automator in vem, as far as I know.

I wouldn't exactly call 10MBps low, either. It's 5 times as high as MR. Seeing your other post, maybe MR and the ratio tool are just not suited for your form of (unsafe) cheating.

That really depends on the tracker. I have varying speeds for each and every tracker I am a member of. Some like WCD and Bibliotik, you go real slow on UL. Some like TL, Bitme, Bitmetv, Waffles and PTP, I use moderately fast speeds. And finally there are others like IPT, SCC, TD and CHDBits where it is possible to go at very fast speeds. I'm not implying that 10MBps is a low speed but it would be nice to have a greater speed cap for both uploads and downloads than what we have here. And what do you mean by the speeds being "5 times as high as MR"? Mratio has a download speed limit of 40MBps and an upload speed limit of 1GBps. That's much, much greater than the speed limit of 9.77MBps for uploads and downloads with this tool.

Sazzy
07.11.14, 20:54
Oh, nvm. I was thinking of the speeds with "safe speeds" turned on in MR. IIRC then it tops off at 2~ish.
Honestly, I've never needed such speeds. It's asking to get caught, imho. But I guess that's your business and not mine.

challenger15
07.11.14, 20:58
Oh, nvm. I was thinking of the speeds with "safe speeds" turned on in MR. IIRC then it tops off at 2~ish.
Honestly, I've never needed such speeds. It's asking to get caught, imho. But I guess that's your business and not mine.
Not if you know what you're doing. The speeds don't really matter in such a case. Has been nearly a year and I have never been banned at any of those trackers I mentioned even with high speeds. Which is why I enquired about WM because it's essential to remain low on the peer list, but evidently this tool doesn't have an automated mechanism to stop and start torrents. I'll stick to mRatio for now.

Sazzy
07.11.14, 21:04
Nope, sorry bro.
If you ever make such a tool yourself, be sure to share it here.

challenger15
07.11.14, 21:07
Nope, sorry bro.
If you ever make such a tool yourself, be sure to share it here.
No problem, I will:wink2:

lil-fella
20.11.14, 10:47
looking forward to the new vuse modded version 5.5.0.1

many thanks in advance..