PDA

View Full Version : The LEGO Movie

yoco
20.06.13, 21:58
Release Date: February 7, 2014
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Phil Lord, Chris Miller, Chris McKay
Screenwriter: Phil Lord, Chris Miller
Starring: Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Nick Offerman, Alison Brie, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman
Genre: Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

The original 3D computer animated story follows Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dRLcThOIs-I

yoco
06.11.13, 08:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_JOBCLF-I

yoco
03.02.14, 09:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHWTMv6_Aa4

Dragoon
05.02.14, 01:46
haha people really love retro stuff. Yeah I watching it , of course with a "baby" eheh

shawshankraj
23.02.14, 05:37
watched it yesterday,full of one liner,Movie pacing is very fast and not a single dull moment in whole movie..
you dont have to be kids to enjoy it

yoco
23.02.14, 10:44
Can't wait to watch it on Blu-Ray! :D

yoco
15.06.14, 11:20
The animation was good, but best part was Batman! :D

C3PO
15.06.14, 13:16
I'm waiting for the 3D version.

Sazzy
15.06.14, 19:18
This movie is waaaaaaay too chaotic. While I was into the Lego Batman movie, this movie was imho total crap :(
Story-line couldn't keep me interested longer than 10 minutes

Instab
24.06.14, 02:58
i'm not sure about the sense of a lego movie at all :P

slikrapid
24.06.14, 22:48
This movie is waaaaaaay too chaotic.
Story-line couldn't keep me interested longer than 10 minutes

agreed

'm not sure about the sense of a lego movie at all

not that hollywood movies need to make sense in any way, but here's a few candidates (for why it was made):
- product placement (several distinct worlds were used, undoubtedly ready for purchase)
- self-promotional (plenty of other hollywood movie references used)
- spreading/promoting/increasing ADD among kids/teens (chaotic/flashy/speedy scenes)
- the same regarding violence, its basically a copy of adult (action/...) movies (mis)translated for a younger audience
- the usual propaganda on various topics (from relationships among peers or towards parents or own ego-worship, to globalism and even up to dystopian topics)
- market(ing) opportunities in other areas (successful toys have a better chance to become transformed into successful video games/movies/series/... or at least a better chance to be made into these products in the first place)

hellman
25.06.14, 20:53
WTF is this? how come people n critics love this crap.. I can't even stand the trailer

alpacino
26.06.14, 05:04
Liam Neeson <3

Dragoon
27.06.14, 01:19
This one deserves a 3D!

Sazzy
28.06.14, 14:56
This one deserves a 3D!

So it's an even worse movie :P ?