PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.0.0.1_B06 Beta

DigitalDJ
21.05.13, 21:02
SB-Innovation Presents

Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 5.0.0.1_B06 Beta

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Perfect Spoof 2
+ uTorrent ID Generator
+ Modifiable Client Files
+ Ghostleech
+ LTEP Fixes
+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed
+ More No Report Options
+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker
+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero
+ Upload Kicker
+ Ratio Tool
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 5.0.0.1_B06

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Lucius
29.05.13, 21:30
portable support on linux i think it's not "full" portable .. the configuration directory isn't portable at all (at least that's what i'm facing here xD" but I figured out how to solve it by passing "-Dazureus.config.path" parameter to the executable and it did work like charm !

then I modfied the "vuze" script for linux so It launchs it portably :

${JAVA_PROGRAM_DIR}java "${JAVA_ARGS}" \
-cp "${CLASSPATH}" \
-Djava.library.path="${PROGRAM_DIR}" \
-Dazureus.install.path="${PROGRAM_DIR}" \
-Dazureus.script="$0" \
-Dazureus.config.path="${PROGRAM_DIR}/Azureus.conf" \
$JAVA_PROPS \
$START_CLASS "$@"

where "Azureus.conf" is the folder that has the configurations for vuze .

and now it's full portable with me .

P4r4noid
02.06.13, 16:38
First of all, thanks for this awesome mod.
I´d like to know where do I get the info for another u torrent version? I mean for the ut 3.1.0 the prefix is UT3100-%f8g but whats the 3.3.0 prefix?

anon, do you remember me?

anon
02.06.13, 19:20
anon, do you remember me?

I never forget those who have helped me greatly.

The prefix follows a pattern. It's -UTxxxx-yy where xxxx is the version number without dots and padded with zeros at the right when necessary (which is always at least once). So for 3.3.0, xxxx would be 3300

yy is two bytes holding the build number in hexadecimal, and reverse order. Build number 12345 in decimal would be 3039 in hex. Then you flip the bytes and end up with 3930. Then you have to URL-encode those as necessary. uTorrent will URL-encode any character that is not:

a lowercase letter from a to z
a uppercase letter from A to Z
a number from 0 to 9
one of these: - _ . ~ /

Otherwise, it gets transformed into its (printable) ASCII equivalent. 39 in hex is 57 in dec, which in the ASCII table matches the character "9". 30 in hex is 48 in dec, which is ASCII character "0".

So! The final prefix is thus: -UT3330-90 (It is not valid, just an example)

Let's try that again with a different example.

Version: 2.2 Build 23456
First part of the prefix: 2200
Second part of the prefix:

23456 dec is 5BA0 hex
Flip the bytes: A05B
A0 is not a printable character, so we URL-encode it
5B is a printable character ('['), but it's not part of the exceptions I listed above, so we also URL-encode it
Prefix is thus: -UT2200-%a0%5b (letters from A to F are always lowercase when URL-escaped, so AB became %ab and 5B is %5b)

But due to mild paranoia and laziness, I find it much easier to just download the build number I want and sniff an announce to get the prefix. :wgrin:

If you have other questions, let me know.

Lucius
02.06.13, 20:20
@anon : Wow man what an answer :) .. it's damn pro one really

one of these: - _ . ~ /

1. Are you sure about "/" ?
2. We can make a small tool to make all this calculations :), I will try to make it .

@P4r4noid : you can use smartsniff to asure that you've the right prefix .

anon
02.06.13, 20:22
Are you sure about "/" ?

I don't remember the exceptions from memory, so I opened the last uTorrent client file I wrote (for mRatio) and '/' was there. Is it wrong?

ghostfucker
02.06.13, 20:49
could be. i've never seen the '/' as plain text, but maybe they changed it in newer utorrent releases...

Lucius
02.06.13, 21:52
could be. i've never seen the '/' as plain text, but maybe they changed it in newer utorrent releases...

Give me time and I'll download the last version and check the exceptions .

---------- Post Merged at 20:52 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:18 ----------

uTorrent 3.3.29677 exceptions is -._~

P4r4noid
03.06.13, 02:57
Thanks both of you, anon and Tattah. I´ll take the short way and will use the smartsniff as anon said.
anon, I´m sure I can help you again so just let me know ok?

anon
03.06.13, 03:20
uTorrent 3.3.29677 exceptions is -._~

I'll remember that for future client files :top:

anon, I´m sure I can help you again so just let me know ok?

That sounds great. I haven't seen you here in a while by the way, if you have time to chat, my PM box is open :wsmile:

Lucius
03.06.13, 04:33
@anon : Can you explain your calculations with 29677 build of uT
the prefix for it is -UT3300-%eds .. I know about the %ed but what about the "s" ?

Thanks in advance .

anon
03.06.13, 04:38
In ASCII, the lowercase 's' is stored as hex 73 (dec 115). %eds is thus the URL-encoded representation of ED73 in hexadecimal. Once you flip the bytes, it becomes 73ED which is 29677 in decimal.

uTorrent didn't always send the build number in the User-Agent in addition to these two prefix bytes. I'm guessing they started doing that because it's easier to read/parse.

Lucius
03.06.13, 10:22
ok but why the 's' didn't url-encoded and it's still as s not the %73 ?

It have guessed because it's printable and it's a letter so we haven't to url-encode it .
and what about the old builds that has a build number consisted of just three numbers like 1.6.1.490

[Edit]
ok I have finished the tool, still the support for the old uT version with just three numbers

[Edit2]
437 decimal is 1b5 hex so we continue with the b5 and ignore the 1 ?
that's what I've realized .. Am I wrong ?

anon
03.06.13, 16:03
ok but why the 's' didn't url-encoded and it's still as s not the %73 ?

It have guessed because it's printable and it's a letter so we haven't to url-encode it .

Exactly, it's one of the exceptions I listed above, so it doesn't require encoding.

and what about the old builds that has a build number consisted of just three numbers like 1.6.1.490

In computing, any decimal number above 255 will require at least two bytes to be represented in hexadecimal. 490 dec is 1EA hex.* You should add a 0 in front of that, since the hexadecimal numbering system doesn't at all require the amount of digits to be a multiple of two (just like we don't write 0132 instead of just 132 in decimal), but in this specific context it's required.

So build 490 = 01EA. Flip the bytes and it's EA01. EA is 'ê', which is not in the exceptions, so it gets encoded. 01 is an unprintable character, so it also gets encoded.

The prefix for 1.6.1 build 490 is thus: -UT1610-%ea%01

* = Now I'm curious to see what the prefix was for pre-255 builds.

[Edit2]
437 decimal is 1b5 hex so we continue with the b5 and ignore the 1 ?

I'm afraid not, see what I wrote above about padding it with a 0.

Lucius
03.06.13, 18:08
The prefix for 1.6.1 build 490 is thus: -UT1610-%ea%01

But the prefix for this version is -UT1610-%ea%81

anon
03.06.13, 18:24
That's interesting. Closer inspection reveals that 81EA in hex = 1000000111101010 in binary. But 0000000111101010 in binary = 490 decimal.

Sign bit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_bit)

Looks like they were setting the sign bit to 1 (negative) for some reason.

The248
03.06.13, 19:52
That happens in builds lower than 10054.
Don't really know why, it just does.
By the way that's the same as adding 32768 to the build number and then converting it to hex, 32768 + 490 = 33258 = 81EA in hex

Lucius
03.06.13, 19:58
As i Said before I just ignore the 1 and I work on the second part xD I can say it's 100% perfect but it did work with a lot of tries .

quertiy
04.06.13, 17:20
Isn't perfect spoof 2 integrated into to latest vem, along with the "latest" utorrent client file? If yes, why is the example of pefectspoof2 client attached in te op so different from the actual utorrent client that comes with the latest vem?

anon
04.06.13, 17:27
The ones included PerfectSpoof2_Docs.zip are samples. They're useless per se; if you open them you will see that they only contain empty values and comments. You're supposed to fill that in with the information captured from the client you wish to emulate, if writing an emulation from scratch.

quertiy
04.06.13, 19:09
I understand that. What I don't understand is if the "3.1.0 (26616).client" that comes with the latest version of vem emulates everything that can be emulated. In the pefectspoof2 samples I see information about scrape emulation, which is not used in the "3.1.0 (26616).client". So, "3.1.0 (26616).client" doesn't emulate everything that can be emulated, so the spoof isn't perfect right? If vuze's default scrape settings, announce period settings are not the same as utorrent's defaults (and I don't think they are), someone could begin suspecting something. Am I mistaken? I mean, yes, the Utorrent's ID is emulated but everything else behaves like vuze, and if someone figures that out they could know I'm using the mod, or at least, suspect it.

anon
04.06.13, 19:16
In the pefectspoof2 samples I see information about scrape emulation, which is not used in the "3.1.0 (26616).client".

That's to disable scraping when emulating clients that do not support it (e.g. BitTornado), or give it special treatment like sending different HTTP headers. If that section is not present, scraping is allowed and uses the same behavior as tracker announces to send requests, which is fine for uTorrent.

<!-- Scrape settings, OPTIONAL (Default: Same settings as in announce specified) -->

quertiy
05.06.13, 01:32
Is there a way to fake until a certain ratio and then stop the faking system and let the torrent announce the real upload?

anon
05.06.13, 01:48
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Options 17c and 17g.

quertiy
05.06.13, 03:56
latest utorrent's peer id
-UT3310-%3ft%2c%2f%a1%01U0Z%87%96%2b

1.6.1 client has
isEncodingDisabled="true"
3.1 client has not
how do I know if 3.3.1 needs this line or not?

what is
<reservedBytes> and how do I find it's value

how many characters are in the prefix?

do I need

ipType="2" ipMode="1" ipFallBack="0"

<param>[corrupt]</param>

<param>&amp;ipv6={ip}</param>

<field>Connection: Close</field>

How do I know that the latest uTorrent build doesn't need additional parameters to be emulated in order to blend in with the crowd?

edit: http://www.ghacks.net/2012/09/22/utorrent-3-3-alpha-randomizes-peer-id-during-sessions/

anon
05.06.13, 04:35
1. I think that was related to how the LTEP handshake was sent, newer builds sending additional information in bencoded format, but I don't remember the specifics so I'll let ghostfucker reply this one.
2. http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=28104#post288629
3. it's not about characters, but bytes. uTorrent's prefix has 12 bytes, the -UTxxxx- part plus two static ones that define the build number, as discussed in the last page. Stuff that looks like %xx (that is, a percent sign followed by two characters) is one byte, not three, because it's URL-encoded. In your example above, the prefix would be -UT3310-%3ft
4. they wouldn't be there if they weren't required. As a general rule, the addition of new params or HTTP headers is rare, but can happen (and effectively has since 1.6.1). Also, if you for example don't have IPv6 installed in your computer, the ipv6 parameter won't get sent, but that doesn't mean you have to remove it. Vuze will emulate that same behavior (that particular one is defined by ipType, Mode and Fallback), and a client file should account for all possibilities.
5. well, you use a packet sniffer to capture the data the new build sends to the tracker and peers, and note any significant changes :wink:

ghostfucker
05.06.13, 18:42
1.6.1 client has
isEncodingDisabled="true"
there is a bug in ut 1.5 till 1.6.1. they didn't encode the µ in the handshake.

starice
08.06.13, 20:41
I found out by a youtube video how to exacly use this mod the easy way.
I use the fake ratio cheat for each torrent and i set it between 1.0/2.5.
Now every torrent gets cheated and i don't need to cheat big chunks of upload like i used to do with Trackerpro.
This is so FINE.. And i'am so thankfull for this mod.. BAd thing is vuze sucks as a client but anyway good job on the mod.

anon
08.06.13, 20:53
Just remember that the easiest way isn't always the best one.

starice
09.06.13, 17:15
Yes, my account got disabled because i jumped on a fresh posted torrent.
What is the best way to cheat using this mod?

anon
09.06.13, 19:28
There is no "best way". Learn what every option does, read the threads we have here, and more importantly: use your head!

amit
24.06.13, 06:10
Is this mod works perfectly in IPTORRENTS ?? I almost use all tools..but they caught..Please give me a solution which mod or tools are perfect for IPT...Thanks to all respected stuffs and all members..love you guys...Waiting for your decision guys...

Lucius
24.06.13, 10:39
Is this mod works perfectly in IPTORRENTS ?? I almost use all tools..but they caught..Please give me a solution which mod or tools are perfect for IPT...Thanks to all respected stuffs and all members..love you guys...Waiting for your decision guys...

VEM is the most powerful mod has ever made , remember it's not just the mod that make you get caught it's your behavior and your way of using it you have to use it wisely .
VEM is the best, it has everything you'll need even the ratio tool like mRatio and Ratio Master .
mRatio is very good also if your prefer a separate program for cheating .

amit
24.06.13, 17:48
[QUOTE=Tattah;312548]VEM is the most powerful mod has ever made , remember it's not just the mod that make you get caught it's your behavior and your way of using it you have to use it wisely .
VEM is the best, it has everything you'll need even the ratio tool like mRatio and Ratio Master .
mRatio is very good also if your prefer a separate program for cheating .[/QUOTEAL

Already use mratio in ipt, but they caught me and bann me..Please tell me any solution to survive in ipt..Lots of thanks and love to you sir..waiting for your favorable reply..

Ratioripoff
27.06.13, 01:23
Since, I am a n00b in Shu Mod, but not the use of Vuze, I found it is "easier" to use Abuze Mod V4.9, then this.

Maybe ,someday, if i masterd enough of some of the settings in abuze mod, I am able to use the extreme mod here comfortably. But, hey thanks for the Update.

Lucius
04.07.13, 17:14
[QUOTE=Tattah;312548]VEM is the most powerful mod has ever made , remember it's not just the mod that make you get caught it's your behavior and your way of using it you have to use it wisely .
mRatio is very good also if your prefer a separate program for cheating .[/QUOTEAL

Already use mratio in ipt, but they caught me and bann me..Please tell me any solution to survive in ipt..Lots of thanks and love to you sir..waiting for your favorable reply..

As i already told you, mRatio is totally safe to use it's just your choices, tell us your settings and speeds you're using .

amit
04.07.13, 17:56
[QUOTE=amit;312552]

As i already told you, mRatio is totally safe to use it's just your choices, tell us your settings and speeds you're using .

mratio speed 800 kbps upload and download 250 kbps..I am banned after seven month using IPT...Search in sb inovation thread- Some users says that IPT cannot seen upload or download speed..They have already high speed seeders..They have a anti cheat script which detect bittorrent protocol or not..If the client have no bittorrent protocol or does not handshake the user came in their suspect list..And then theirs mods deactivate the account..Please tell any solution...Waiting for your favorable reply...Thanks.

anon
04.07.13, 18:07
That "they check your BT protocol" was a complete fabrication, as I promptly discovered when I tried cheating there myself at the time and nothing happened. The person who posted that, the IPT staff who allegedly said it or both, were full of shit.

I'd advice you to check the datestamp on the posts you read. Some of those threads go all the way back to 2008 and information tends to get outdated.

amit
05.07.13, 05:32
That "they check your BT protocol" was a complete fabrication, as I promptly discovered when I tried cheating there myself at the time and nothing happened. The person who posted that, the IPT staff who allegedly said it or both, were full of shit.

I'd advice you to check the datestamp on the posts you read. Some of those threads go all the way back to 2008 and information tends to get outdated.

Okay Sir..Many many many thanks Sir..but can you tell me which is safer for IPT? VEM or others tool? Please give me a suggestion which tool or mod is use for IPT and what setting is perfect for IPT?? Waiting for your favorable reply Sir..Love you always Sir..Thank you so much..

anon
05.07.13, 15:51
Just read the thread, it's all there on the last pages.

jacksbi
25.07.13, 07:32
Again started using VEM it has been almost 3 years.

I am using windows 7 64 bit but fake upload is not working. Vuze extreme mod is showing in options but fake upload speed column not showing.

Where did I messed up the settings?

anon
25.07.13, 07:43
Again started using VEM it has been almost 3 years.

You must have forgotten how to add columns then. :unsure:

jacksbi
25.07.13, 07:55
You must have forgotten how to add columns then. :unsure:

anon, thanks again for trying to help me out.

By column setup you mean rightclicking and adding fakeupload speed column?

I did it but cant find fake upload speed column.

anon
25.07.13, 19:54
Your user proficiency (this is in the settings) had to be set to at least "intermediate" to see it, if I recall correctly.

jacksbi
26.07.13, 16:15
Your user proficiency (this is in the settings) had to be set to at least "intermediate" to see it, if I recall correctly.

Thanks anon its in the mode options. I set it to advanced and its showing.

Fake upload is only working after the completion of download to 100%, I mean only while its seeding the fake upload is working. Should I change any settings?

I am using fake upload speed mode++

anon
26.07.13, 19:55
I think someone needs to read the VEM tutorial? :lol:

jacksbi
28.07.13, 16:09
It's working fine now.

Maybe it has do with 64bit vuze or I might have messed up the installation.

I installed 32 bit vuze and its working fine.

anon
28.07.13, 19:41
You can use 64-bit Vuze under 64-bit Windows, just use the right setup.

32bit os -> 32bit jvm -> 32bit swt
64bit os -> 32bit jvm -> 32bit swt
64bit os -> 64bit jvm -> 64bit swt

other combinations won't work.

routingTO
12.08.13, 13:59
Hi!

My default leecher config is fake upload "speed mode++" and everything checked but Start fake upload when the following % done is reached.

On some trackers i am directly shown as seeder AND am downloading content without reporting it to tracker, but on blackcats-games when i add torrent that i want to download, it shows me as a seeder but i am not downloading!

How can that be, when on other trackers it shows me as seeder and am downloading?

Please if anyone could explain me why this happens i would be grateful. I know that i can individually change settings to show me as a leech but i want to (if that's possible) be directly shown as a seeder and download content.

Thanks for your time, you are one hell of a crew :top:

anon
12.08.13, 16:16
When you use "show as seeder", most trackers will only return the IPs of people who aren't done with the torrent, since you're supposed to be a seeder and thus would do well on uploading; but here you're cheating and want to download. On Blackcats there aren't enough of them to let you do that. On other places that's not the case.

routingTO
12.08.13, 16:31
When you use "show as seeder", most trackers will only return the IPs of people who aren't done with the torrent, since you're supposed to be a seeder and thus would do well on uploading; but here you're cheating and want to download. On Blackcats there aren't enough of them to let you do that. On other places that's not the case.

Ok, can you suggest me some good setting which would show me as a seeder or leecher, report my upload, but not report my download is it possible? What do you suggest for that scenario? I'am totally new to this, so please bear with me, thanks!

The thing that frustrates me is that i have to manually set torrents on those trackers as blackats, on no up no dwn: show as leech, i would like setting that i could fire and forget, do you understand what i am getting at?

anon
12.08.13, 16:39
I'am totally new to this

Then read a thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/) if you haven't already. It's slightly outdated, but it'll explain everything you need to know, and that might let you come up with a conclusion.

i would like setting that i could fire and forget

There is no such thing, although some tricks come pretty close.

routingTO
12.08.13, 17:00
Then read a thread (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/) if you haven't already. It's slightly outdated, but it'll explain everything you need to know, and that might let you come up with a conclusion.

There is no such thing, although some tricks come pretty close.

Thanks, i have read it. Is there a way than to quickly change fake method? Like keyboard shortcuts or something?? You were mentioning tricks, what tricks?

Lucius
13.08.13, 17:33
Is there a way than to quickly change fake method?

I have asked for it, but i think the coder is right about this, it can be risky .

lil-fella
16.08.13, 10:01
will there be a new updated vuse 5.1.0.0 version ?

Vuze 5.1.0.0 Arrives with Better Interface and New Options
lots of New Features , lots of Changes , lots of Corrected Bugs

and there is also a 5.1.0.1 beta version

Rebound
16.08.13, 13:54
For sure an update will come. But asking won't speed up the release.