PDA

View Full Version : Banning all azureus clients

zatoicchi
28.03.08, 09:40
We on Thaibits have not been haveing any script running against torrents clients, but we will get it start running after this weekend and at same time we will ban Azerus all versions. Becuase there is a cheatpatch on the net that will make it almost impossible for us to get the users who cheat on the site. We ban Azureus completely. It's no use to complain about it, we don't want cheaters only seeders. End of discussen!

cant believe they are banning all azureus clients....got this from an email that was sent to my inbox

Rebound
28.03.08, 11:49
cant believe they are banning all azureus clients....got this from an email that was sent to my inbox

LOL. Whatīs this for a n00b tracker?

Banning Azureus, very funny. :klatsch_3:

Itīs not important we working on the "new (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f114/sb-i-faze-mod-0-3-alpha-3050/)" Shu, which will have a lot emulations and features in the furure. :smile:

regards

Rebound

CoreCore
28.03.08, 12:25
Yes that is any REAL tracker would not do that. Just b/c of the few ppl that they could have cheating would not till the tracker. A real site would lose about 70% of there members if they did that.

Take a look on any real private site/tracker and you will see Azureus & uTorrent as the main clients.

Oscar
29.03.08, 02:15
yeah, kinda stupid. they are shooting themselves in the foot - I assume the rely on donations to keep the site running...

CoreCore
29.03.08, 05:04
I assume the rely on donations to keep the site running...

yea that was running throw my head also and i have donated to a few of my private sites when i have had the extra cash but that is b/c they know how to run things and are worth the help keeping the site up.