PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Speed.cd

TvFan
19.02.13, 10:44
Hey all
I need ur advice on cheating on speed.cd
i used MR on upload speed between 50 and 90 Kb/s and i uploaded 2.. Gb but i was not counted
so need ur help and experiences on this site

THC
21.02.13, 14:15
I believe the same as on IPT and torrentday will do.

TvFan
21.02.13, 14:47

Well its not the same i can cheat on TD and IP perfectly but on speed its very hard for me

anon
21.02.13, 23:42

About that. Please visit the following links and tell me if you find any similarities between the data.

Traceroute, Ping, Domain Name Server (DNS) Lookup, WHOIS express iptorrents.com (http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=iptorrents.com)
Traceroute, Ping, Domain Name Server (DNS) Lookup, WHOIS express torrentday.com (http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=torrentday.com)
Traceroute, Ping, Domain Name Server (DNS) Lookup, WHOIS express speed.cd (http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=speed.cd)
Traceroute, Ping, Domain Name Server (DNS) Lookup, WHOIS express scenetime.com (http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=scenetime.com)

It reminds me of a conspiracy theory about Coca-Cola being behind cheap drink brands.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=15056

takomania
25.02.13, 10:48
i didn't realise that anyone would want to cheat on speed.cd - it's a real throwaway tracker for me - i created an account a few months ago, flashed a few tb (using mratio, multiple tb in one hit) and it still works now - there's nothing great to d/l there though.

one of my friends uses speed.cd to test different mods/techniques and he's never been banned either.

don't take what i say as an indicator to flash 100tb right now though - this is just what i have experienced and things might work out differently for you - if you value the account, don't cheat! (common sense really!)

anon
25.02.13, 18:36
if you value the account, don't cheat! (common sense really!)

Not for some people I've seen in this forum...

koel
25.02.13, 20:08
Not for some people I've seen in this forum...

Y not if they say it's easy?
Anyway I decided to became an uploader on what & guess what the second after I upload a scene torrent I get 3 more seeds on my torrents & everybody downloading won't give me 1KB on upload...Kind of sad

THC
04.03.13, 19:19
anon I hope you're kidding or something. Let's see:

- same shady hosting provider from Russia
- similar source
- same 2 registrars
- same sign up procedure
- same payment methods
- same shady cover for payments
- same donation system
- etc (consider the fact that I only own an IPT account)

Maybe the anti cheating system is different...

koel
12.03.13, 13:48
MOD RESET MY ratio & told me how to cheat!!

THC
16.03.13, 15:37

LOL nice guys

The Shutter
19.10.13, 20:39
any tips on cheating there ?

yeewhat
21.10.13, 02:35

Yeah? what was his advice??

silencer1980
15.12.13, 10:20
yes !

i can't cheat on site. mRatio 5.0 emulation (2.2.1 SBI)

any help ?

illusive
15.12.13, 13:57
speed.cd has good cheating detection almost same emulation and speeds detected when i tried to cheat on scenefz and funfile but that was very long time ago. anyway seems it need memory reader using mR and not high speeds i use 2.2 MB/s dl and 700 kb/s up and ratio no more than 5 on files with a lot of leechers. never tried WM there.

silencer1980
15.12.13, 17:31
MRatio doesn't count in here.

illusive
15.12.13, 20:20
MRatio doesn't count in here.

well i tried VEM and it's working using my real dl speeds and no more than 2 MB up using swarm speed average and Intelligent Mode on files with many leechers. i use utorrent older than 3 at mR and it counts.

silencer1980
17.12.13, 20:08
i think if there is zero peers Mratio doesnt work.

any ideas ?

Banana
17.12.13, 20:16
i think if there is zero peers Mratio doesnt work.

any ideas ?

try userenity
I recommend not to send without peers

koel
26.01.14, 16:44
It's easy as pie. If you can't cheat there you're not meant for this shit.
MR 4.5/5 works .

stanko11
27.01.14, 21:12
been using RM with it for years, no problem here :-)

silencer1980
12.11.14, 18:27
ate the flash 8gb , we will see in days :)) now i got the ratio. Mratio 5.2

silencer1980
12.11.14, 21:43
they gave warning to me as message. :(( now trying waffles method with 500kb.

Mon
07.05.18, 12:52
So, how do you cheat on speed.cd these days?

H265
07.05.18, 13:07
So, how do you cheat on speed.cd these days?

Use mratio and cheat on new torrents with leechers.

Mon
07.05.18, 13:14
Use mratio and cheat on new torrents with leechers.

Thank you, I'll try. But what about RM+? I tried using it, but barely counts Upload/Download :confused:

Spidtest
07.05.18, 14:05
Thank you, I'll try. But what about RM+? I tried using it, but barely counts Upload/Download :confused:

There are some settings that needs to be changed in RM+. I think its called safe speed which will allow you to change the speed to whatever.

PukingTom
08.05.18, 15:45
^ It is, and it's pre-configured anyway, so no worries.

JohnWick
26.08.20, 16:20
they are asking for up/down speed screenshot from local torrent client

i think they are asking becoz up/down speed was above +20MB/S
i know its not worthy tracker, any trick without Photoshop ? just want to test for safety of others a/c on different trackers..

anon
26.08.20, 16:42
i know its not worthy tracker, any trick without Photoshop ?

I can only vouch for my method as I've never tried the others. The second one basically follows the same principle, but may allow reaching higher speeds depending on your virtualization software and processor speeds. Npcap also has a (potentially better) loopback adapter, but I haven't tested it.

There is a better solution, though: don't use 20 MB/s fake upload speeds if your country doesn't offer 20 MB/s real upload speeds :ninja:

JohnWick
26.08.20, 21:50

I can only vouch for my method as I've never tried the others. The second one basically follows the same principle, but may allow reaching higher speeds depending on your virtualization software and processor speeds. Npcap also has a (potentially better) loopback adapter, but I haven't tested it.

There is a better solution, though: don't use 20 MB/s fake upload speeds if your country doesn't offer 20 MB/s real upload speeds :ninja:

your trick seems better to me,
is there any video/screenshot for tutorial or any youtube video for this purpose..
( i tried cheat engine with utorrent, but very very little improvement on downloading, not up)

anon
27.08.20, 08:14
is there any video/screenshot for tutorial or any youtube video for this purpose..

Unfortunately there is no tutorial and I don't have time to write one, but this is not very hard to accomplish. Note how in the first thread I linked to, someone who didn't even know what a loopback adapter was managed to set the whole thing up with just my quick instructions :gredface: