PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway Section - English

ungodly
18.08.12, 00:44
- Since the change from one thread of giveaways to the multiple threads, giveaways of invites have gone downhill. Go back to the original method.

SealLion
19.08.12, 04:44
Just out of curiosity, ungodly, in what way has the current system gone downhill for you?? Do you mean the type of give away with respect to trackers?? Or scamming or faking a give away in exchange for something even though trading is closed in the public section?? Or something else??

ungodly
19.08.12, 07:21
I'm specifically talking about the giveaways (with no condition beyond rep. point).

I'm looking SCC invite or a general tracker, in the mega thread there were a lot of people giving away invites along with other websites. Now there's nothing.

Instab
19.08.12, 11:20
I'm specifically talking about the giveaways (with no condition beyond rep. point).

I'm looking SCC invite or a general tracker, in the mega thread there were a lot of people giving away invites along with other websites. Now there's nothing.

that was mostly while SCC handed out those bonus invites. these offers do happen every few months and during that time there're many give aways, too. right now however people just don't have invites handy :P

ungodly
19.08.12, 16:46
I know. But even general trackers like IPT, don't they always have open invites? There is literally not s single new post beyond the steam one.

Instab
19.08.12, 17:37
I know. But even general trackers like IPT, don't they always have open invites? There is literally not s single new post beyond the steam one.
maybe it wasn't clear enough how this area is supposed to be now :gru:

anon
19.08.12, 18:04

Valid point (and I think the Steam thread wasn't a giveaway). Perhaps people are shy, and a typing a reply on a single thread where everyone was posting was more inviting than having to create your own? :unsure:

Gapo
20.08.12, 19:52
It would seem a centralized thread is effective, efficient and works. Merely my to two cents.

Instab
20.08.12, 20:55
okay then we could open the old thread again and the members could choose which method they'd like to use