PDA

View Full Version : Vimeo: Austria

SealLion
08.08.12, 02:58
So I guess if I have some time then I think I might as well do a bit of touring throughout Europe. I'll do my best to cover as much as possible. I'm still hoping to travel throughout Africa using Vimeo but from what I"ve had a look so far, it's kind of limited. So I"ll just stick to the European Continent for now.

Anyways, I've got a video here and I can just imagine what a great sport this must be to get into.

This video is of hang gliding in the Hohe Tauern mountain range in Salzburg Austria. It's in German but I don't think that matters. It's more of a visual effect and enjoyment that one can get out of this video. I really like both the musical setting for this show as well as the visual effect of the mountainous areas covered. Look at the snow peaked mountains below in this video. The musical setting seems to give this aura of satisfaction and adventure from participating in this sport.

EDIT: If your in Europe and you'd like me to showcase something fun to do or unique and interesting about your country in Europe, post here and I promise I'll do my best the next time I post in this section.

http://vimeo.com/17728554