PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on ComicBT

CM05
26.07.12, 09:06
Okies, so I couldn't find a thread for this.

Site is: ComicBT (http://comicbt.com)

I'm running mR with ~100KBs on busy torrents. Been doing it for the last month on and off, so far so good. :biggrin:

Anyone else have any experience with this site? Share it below.

Master Razor
26.07.12, 11:57
WM works there with speeds around 5MB (max. I tried) on torrents with 1 or more leechers.
The site has a very low activity so it will be hard to find torrents with a high amount of leechers.

Their scripts aren't that good so you can just about use any cheating tool.

CM05
27.07.12, 08:07
^Nice work Master Razor :top:

The site has a very low activity so it will be hard to find torrents with a high amount of leechers.

Correct, though they recently had a site-wide freeleech, so it was the perfect time to get in some bonus seed.

Their scripts aren't that good so you can just about use any cheating tool.

I think you're right. Not as ambitious to try 5MBs, but 400KBs seems to be working fine for now.

LowWaterMark
20.08.12, 07:44
With their new carat system you dont need to go for any high speed seeding. Just seeding bunch of torrents which are around ~5GB at 0 KB/s in any client/tool just for seeding time gives a lot of carats.

okoho
11.11.12, 17:16
Hey is anyone else have problems using mRatio on comicbt? It displays me as being unconnectable and I can't earn any Carats.

anon
11.11.12, 18:22
Enable single port mode in the options. Set it to the same as your client, close mRatio, start your client, then mRatio.

bankrupter45
03.04.13, 13:12
has anyone been cheating here lately? is it safe with slow speeds? I noticed there is almost exclusively packs inside this tracker, but I know packs aren't safe for cheating....

Weej
04.04.13, 03:24
Hi Guys,
I'm facing the same issue as okoho, it shows me as unconnectable and thus I dont get any carats, the difference is I'm using RM191 is there anyway to fix this using RM? Or should I move onto the newer apps like mRatio?

anon
04.04.13, 03:28
Keep your client open on the same port you're using (recommended), or enable the TCP listener.

bankrupter45
04.04.13, 14:45
Enable single port mode in the options. Set it to the same as your client, close mRatio, start your client, then mRatio.

I'm doing as you said, and, although it is working, inside mratio, where it says listening port, I have a red icon saying

"only one usage of each socket address(protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted"

p.s. If I keep a bunch of torrent opened on mRatio seeding at 0kb/s, wanting to benefit only from the hourly bonus, can I still get caught and banned for cheating? or is it safe?

anon
04.04.13, 14:57
I'm doing as you said, and, although it is working, inside mratio, where it says listening port, I have a red icon saying

"only one usage of each socket address(protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted"

That's okay. mRatio can't use that port because your client took it first. And it's reachable there.

(Maybe mRatio should be a "don't really bind to the port" option a-la RM's default behavior, that way you could start your client whenever you want, although newbies would probably fuck up and appear perpetually unconnectable.)

p.s. If I keep a bunch of torrent opened on mRatio seeding at 0kb/s, wanting to benefit only from the hourly bonus, can I still get caught and banned for cheating? or is it safe?

That's usually safe, but I'd avoid it on torrents where you're the only "seeder".

bankrupter45
04.04.13, 15:05
That's usually safe, but I'd avoid it on torrents where you're the only "seeder".

ok thx for your help, to be sure, I'll do that only with freeleech torrent for now so that it won't look suspicious at all

huhuhuhahaha
05.01.14, 16:25
how about now?

burned
04.01.15, 09:03
anyone cheating on comicbt now? mR 52 good?

I've matched port on mR to client, says connectable but "no" under seeder?