PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Bitsoup

perpec
14.05.12, 15:40
I try to find topic about this site but I can't find it so I create new one;)

I wonder what are your experience about cheating on this tracker.

This is very, very easy tracker to cheat, I run there 3-4 torrents and use speeds like 10MB/s each with Waffles Method for few hour and only increase my upload, they didn't noticed that so I guess they don't have any good script or even don't havy any at all.

I wonder if anyone try Flashes on this site?

anon
14.05.12, 15:58

I wouldn't be surprised if it worked. But didn't they have a Top 10 list? Just try to stay away from it if they do.

perpec
14.05.12, 18:04
But didn't they have a Top 10 list? Just try to stay away from it if they do.

No, they don't have Top 10 or at least it's not available for normal users (maby staff has it).

slikrapid
14.05.12, 21:30

this still works (checked a few weeks ago):

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12693&page=2#post251249

perpec
14.05.12, 22:24
this still works (checked a few weeks ago):

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12693&page=2#post251249

I confirm that. I just flash few times 100-400gigs each and its work like a charm. Lets see what happen in few days.

perpec
15.05.12, 19:58
Yesterda I flashed 1TB and then 10TB!! And my account is still alive :klatsch_3:
They don't have any scripts on this site and don't care about cheating.
You can be calm when cheating and do wild on this one:biggrin:

jimit1711
01.07.12, 06:26
Yesterda I flashed 1TB and then 10TB!! And my account is still alive :klatsch_3:
They don't have any scripts on this site and don't care about cheating.
You can be calm when cheating and do wild on this one:biggrin:

Well i know i have been gone from the forum for a long time. Be sure that i read every post and make my decisions of cheating based on that. Now this dude was too quick. YUP! too quick. I have a warning. Just letting everyone know. I am pretty pretty sure that the mods are reading this (mods from bitsoup :D ) . Well i ain't that big of a fan for the tracker, so i do not mind being banned :)

perpec, i you so openly tell that you flashed a TB a day before, it is super simple for mods/admins to find out who you are!!

Take care of it.

Apart from all this, i have tried mRatio with memory reader on busy torrents with speeds up to 4MB/s and its all fine :)
As anon says, it's always the slow and steady that wins the race. I hurried up on this one and this would be my first tracker that i am ever getting banned from. Shameful! Such poor tracker. I feel like crying ;(

tmjam2005
15.08.12, 01:25
Hi I just signed up to say that careful with bitsoup. They are detecting your uploads and downloads. They gotten pretty smart now with that.

arpan424
27.01.13, 01:32
i just uploaded 4 tb using greedytorrent mistakenly and my account get banned but even then they din't able to proof that i cheated they just send me a message that my upload has raised a flag please provide speed test or seedbox to show your your ratio is possible i ignore the message and them i get banned