PDA

View Full Version : Energy drinks

Benedict
14.03.12, 06:36
I like Xs energy drinks,
They use be Vitamins as their major source of energy,
They have zero sugar, zero carb, and caffeine levels of a cup of coffee....

Snitlev
14.03.12, 17:45
my Energie is beer poor (Veltins => the best german beer) ^^

mfg

SealLion
15.03.12, 05:14
Your energy is beer poor, Snitlev!!?? WTF!!??

Vell if drinkink Jermanees nuumba seven beste beere, den vhat iz da matta??

As for me, I drink Bolthouse Farms (since 1915 too!!) superior, refreshingly, tasteful, healthy fruit juices. Yuummmy. :biggrin:

Martin
18.04.12, 07:20
Hello guys,...
I read out all the posts and all the posts very informative about the energy drinks.
I like the energy drinks because energy drinks giving me good energy and good
fitness.Energy drinks is the best for skin beauty and keep protect us from the different diseases.

zirra2
17.07.12, 17:16
Energy Drinks isnt that good really. try to eat a banana instead. ;)

Hussy55
04.06.13, 12:33
I love to drink energy drink because energy drink providing me excellent power and excellent fitness.Energy beverages is the best for epidermis elegance and keep secure us from the different illnesses.

anon
04.06.13, 15:09
My experience with these: if you think drinking one can of these "energy" drinks will make you feel a power surge or something, you'll be highly disappointed. They seem to sell pretty well though, as even Steven Seagal had his own :unsure:

coolio256
04.06.13, 16:28
no energy drinks instead coffee, gums and proteins !

hellman
06.06.13, 00:12
Take homemade lemon juice or glucose or somethin... Better than those shitload of chemicals

ghostfucker
06.06.13, 02:53
need energy? then get some food, that's how our body's work.

Snitlev
06.06.13, 06:19
...eat corn sugar

khangiskhan
22.07.13, 01:44
Anyone here ever buy that Energy Drink - Pussy?
Thoughts.

Adoptor
12.09.13, 20:32
I drink alot of energy drink called redbull but one day i have read the article published in magzine the said its not good for teeth and human body from that day i left energy drinks and start lime water its prefect.

raddich
19.09.13, 13:50
Not a big fan of energy drinks
Beer is better and Guinness is the best :top:

illusive
24.09.13, 02:22
coffee

got that right. also soda has much calories

feer
26.12.13, 21:46
If you need some energy , get some food

khangiskhan
28.12.13, 08:39
Holy smokes - I bought four of those XXX drinks days ago, so I could get every right for xmas,
since the family was coming around. Well I got the job done - fuk yeah, but could not sleep for
2 days, it was frustrating as hell. The last one is still in fridge, contemplating thrashing it in the
sink.

shadowww
03.01.14, 03:57
Vodka and Akvavit ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o06sNy45Ns

Dragoon
06.01.14, 22:01
I stopped drinking ED with Vodka because Its very unhealthy ! I recommend Vodka with Schweppes Soda!

maniak
16.02.14, 23:26
They give "fake" energy, they may keep you awake for more time but the next mornig you will wake up as a shit

anon
17.02.14, 02:28
They give "fake" energy, they may keep you awake for more time but the next mornig you will wake up as a shit

I'm guessing that energy had to come from somewhere - in this case, the future...

koel
17.02.14, 11:00
Coffee best energizer ever.
or green tea.(that's what I use)

maniak
21.02.14, 02:41
I'm guessing that energy had to come from somewhere - in this case, the future...

cafeine, taurine = stimulants
carbohidrates = calories, keep your brain active

dancer
23.04.14, 00:41
I think the only time I have ever used an energy drink was when I was ill and could not eat much. I drank it to maintain my electrolytes.

Snitlev
23.04.14, 11:36
Soylent

Is Soylent the future of food? CEO Rob Rhinehart lived on his liquid invention for 30 days straight, and the feat propelled him to internet fame and fortune. So I decided to become the first person to repeat his feat—for a month straight, I'd try to live on nothing but the chemical cocktail, just like Rob. Along the way, I'd investigate the how an artificial food replacement might impact human health, Silicon Valley, and the world at large. This is the story of life after food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NCigh54jg

regards

tr-cht-fx-242p
23.04.14, 18:14
go green --> A Look at the World of SOYLENT GREEN (1973) - IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366724/)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.04.14, 03:11
used to drink energy drinks in the past ,Occasionally,they had no real effect , only on my blood presure ,they are the most unhealty drink ever and this thing says a cola addicted drinker like me - kinda like a junky says that x-drug is no good :smile:))

hellman
25.04.14, 14:11
used to drink energy drinks in the past ,Occasionally,they had no real effect , only on my blood presure ,they are the most unhealty drink ever and this thing says a cola addicted drinker like me - kinda like a junky says that x-drug is no good :smile:))

agreed...
fresh juice is best.. by juice I don't mean Tropicana or anything.. I mean homemade juice made from fuits

cold lemon water is good too

slikrapid
26.04.14, 02:05
I mean homemade juice made from fuits

+ fruits that weren't chemically treated (pesticides & co.), fruits that aren't genetically modified, fruits that are grown/treated in traditional ways, in healthy conditions,...

alpacino
26.04.14, 03:10
+ fruits that weren't chemically treated (pesticides & co.), fruits that aren't genetically modified, fruits that are grown/treated in traditional ways, in healthy conditions,...

Those are getting rarer and rarer by the day. Not even to mention the greedy turn some companies are taking where they make hybrid grains, genetically modified not to get pest, and the ones whose fruits don't breed new grains for you to continue your own crop, etc.

hellman
26.04.14, 10:00

Those are getting rarer and rarer by the day. Not even to
mention the greedy turn some companies are taking
where they make hybrid grains, genetically modified not
to get pest, and the ones whose fruits don't breed new
grains for you to continue your own crop, etc. .

agree with u both there.. I hate Monsanto n such companies .. that's why I always buy fruits n veggies from local farmers n sellers.. I never buy from big stores n marts

supermarrioh
29.04.14, 04:21
I never thought this would happen, but in the last few weeks i learned to love this stuff...
Was on a little road trip with my new car and an old friend, all in all about 4k km with an average of 90 km/h.
Sometimes it was necessary to drive from 8 pm till 6 am non stop or so when you got up at 9 in the morning. Even with 2 drivers a torture. With 1,5L (Only for me) of the better Energy-Drinks (Red-Bull/Relentless/Monster.. I don't like the companys too, but they produce a quite good product) it was quite a party.
A bit like... the forbidden white stuff you don't talk about, but much more kindly and mild. And legal. At least for me.

I nearly puked on the desk of the reception when we arrived, but I drove 6 hours non stop with no signs of tiredness or microsleep and had a lot of fun.

They definitely are a kind of drug, the composition of l-carnitin( enables the cells to intake more energy), taurin (speeds up Metabolism), coffein, lots of sugar and a bit of other stuff pushes you a lot in lager doses. I saw 14j olds getting "drunk" with this stuff cause they weren't able to obtain alc.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.04.14, 14:24
i saw or heard about 20 years persons that made an heart attack after drinking 3 energy drinks in the same days
or people that ended up not "drunk" just in coma

i quess 1 drink from time to time don't do any harm but don't over exagerate

salahef
23.06.18, 12:27
got that right. also soda has much calories

drink one cup of coffee before sport to increase burning

Mon
23.06.18, 12:55
Necroposting ftw.

Well, if that happened and you managed to "fall in love" with energy drinks, you should at least get a grip.
The amount of caffeine and taurine expands blood vessels of the heart, drinking it regularly can wear out your heart really bad, maybe even lead to the heart attacks.

With that being said, if you can't stop drinking it at all, you should at least drink it once - twice a month

anon
24.06.18, 01:40
I haven't tried it, but some say eating a red apple after you wake up is pretty effective.

Coffee and cola will help you stay awake, but "awake" and "energetic" are two different things.

coolio256
01.07.18, 19:17
I haven't tried it, but some say eating a red apple after you wake up is pretty effective.

I drink every morning 0,5L water and an apple :top:

anon
09.02.20, 05:15
Your energy is beer poor, Snitlev!!?? WTF!!??

Vell if drinkink Jermanees nuumba seven beste beere, den vhat iz da matta??

I didn't notice this post until now, but :lol:

Wherever you are now, I hope you're okay, mate.

Data1
13.02.20, 10:41
Energy Drinks isnt that good really. try to eat a banana instead. ;)

fruits in general :top:

Renk
07.08.20, 00:52
It's not neessary "a drink", but if you want Energy, mix a little glucose (extended release form) with caffeine, Vit C, DL Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine (preferably N-acetyl form), PhenylEthylAmine, Mucuna pruriens, L Taurine, CDP-Choline or GlycerylPhosphorylCholine, Ubiquinol and Ginseng/Maca/Eleuthero/Ashwaganga/Rhodiola. Possibly add Bacopa monnieri and Ginkgo. You could add Acetyl Carnitine (possibly arginate depending on your goal) with a-Lipoic acid. Wise maybe to add some Magnesium malate/bisglycinate, Theanine and Gaba to this stack, in order to calm a little the things down.

Mucuna, Tyrosine, DL PA, PEA: preferably 30mn before meal.

anon
07.08.20, 01:26
It's not neessary "a drink", but if you want Energy, mix a little glucose (extended release form) with caffeine, Vit C, DL Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine (preferably N-acetyl form), PhenylEthylAmine, Mucuna pruriens, L Taurine, CDP-Choline or GlycerylPhosphorylCholine, Ubiquinol and Ginseng/Maca/Eleuthero/Ashwaganga/Rhodiola. Possibly add Bacopa monnieri and Ginkgo. You could add Acetyl Carnitine (possibly arginate depending on your goal) with a-Lipoic acid. Wise maybe to add some Magnesium malate/bisglycinate, Theanine and Gaba to this stack, in order to calm a little the things down.

Mucuna, Tyrosine, DL PA, PEA: preferably 30mn before meal.

Sounds very easy, I'll give it a try... :rolling_eyes:

Sazzy
08.08.20, 11:20
I've been getting sneak lately. The fact that there's no sugar in there is good :) I also like that you can make it as strong or weak as you want since you buy it as a powder, so it doesn't have to be full blown super energy all the time.
I love fruit but I need my caffeine in the morn.

raycroft
19.02.24, 09:19
Energy drinks are good in moderation but I feel people drink way to many.

anon
19.02.24, 11:46
Coffee best energizer ever.
or green tea.(that's what I use)

We didn't deserve you, my dear Cheshire :gfrown: Also, chai tea is good.

Master Razor
19.02.24, 15:54
You know, I've been thinking... I drink water, and only this. On occasion, due to social pressure, I have a coffee, but on my own, never.
Never actually needed anything in the morning, besides food that is. Come to think of it, I never tried an energy drink.

cloud99
29.02.24, 12:41
I drink maybe 5 - 6 cups of coffee per day. Yet I don't feel like I am fully awake at sometimes. I prefer it black as I am lactose intolerant. As for energy drinks I don't drink any. I believe my body it more than capable of providing the energy I require to function throughout the day based on my diet. I do take vitamins though not sure if that counts because I have been advised by the doctor.

anon
01.03.24, 04:46
I drink maybe 5 - 6 cups of coffee per day. Yet I don't feel like I am fully awake at sometimes.

Either your cups are too small or you have bigger problems here.

cloud99
01.03.24, 12:02
Either your cups are too small

They are not small at all. Plus I drink strong coffee with less sugar.

you have bigger problems here.

This right here. I feel like 8-9 hours of sleep isn't enough for me that's why I am going through the week like a zombie.

Master Razor
08.03.24, 11:03
A good exercise for you is to go one week without any surplus. Eat only whole foods, and leave out everything else, which includes snacks, fruits, drinks, anything sweet or alcoholic. And test. I think you'll be amazed at the result.