PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on HDStar.org

perpec
30.01.12, 12:14
I want to share with you my opinion about cheating on this site.
I think is one of the easiest tracker to cheat. I use mR and upload almost 2TB with speeds around 25MB/s and they didn't notice, so if you want try any method or programs i think is good site to do this with low risk.

Jagsaw1
30.01.12, 21:57
sound good for me. but I already member there, and overall is not of my favorite HD tracker.is pretty mediocre in HD content.

perpec
30.01.12, 22:43
They have good content but speeds are low even when torrent has many seeders (same thing as on ChinaHDTV)

perpec
26.03.12, 10:00
I wonder if anyone try Flashes on this tracker they seems to have very week scripts (if they have any).
From what I noticed all Chinese trackers are increadibly easy to cheat, even I saw guy who flash 180gigs in 1 sec on CHDbits and he was annonymous on peer list so must have high rank.

anon
26.03.12, 19:42
From what I noticed all Chinese trackers are increadibly easy to cheat, even I saw guy who flash 180gigs in 1 sec on CHDbits and he was annonymous on peer list so must have high rank.

NexusPHP has basic anti-flashing protection from what I've been told, and a look at files labeled "cheater" in the source code seems to agree.

Jagsaw1
08.05.13, 09:26
according to CHD, it seems HDStar login page "is very likely that the relevant departments do a phishing site"
Someone have problem to login there?

anon
09.05.13, 00:31
There are some big chances it's a phishing site, as HDStar and HDRoad were busted recently.

Jello
13.12.13, 17:51
HDstar is now HDsky, mratio works fine there as on most of the chinese trackers.

iamkilly
08.02.14, 02:14
I am a HDsky member too, maybe the staff has noticed cheating, but they just do nothing.