PDA

View Full Version : [Usenet] Free UseNet Premium Acc [FirstLoad]

03.01.12, 14:30
hi
im giving away Firstload is your Usenet Access! (http://firstload.com) free premium account.. still have LOADS of traffic left
pls DONT change the PW!

Username : fst 3051465
Password : v8f1auru

there is space in username so copy as it is

Thanks

SealLion
03.01.12, 16:11
Are you sure this is what you want to do??
You are in a non-member area and pretty much anyone, and I mean anyone, including anonymous people who don't sign up for an account here can see this info. And b/c they can see the login info you have provided, the chances of them supporting your request to not change the PW or username in my opinion is pretty slim.

I just logged in and logged out right away to see what was there and for sure there is a lot of traffic left. Loads of it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

So once again, are you sure you want to publicly post this info??

And if you decided that after now becoming aware of the fact everyone can see this info, then perhaps edit your post first. Then discuss and if you feel this is what and how you want to go about it. Ok. It's your call, then.

surgat
03.01.12, 17:29
i tried firstload software and bad new man .. your account was disabled

anon
03.01.12, 18:33
i tried firstload software and bad new man .. your account was disabled

If anyone can confirm this, then this thread will be closed.

This stuff happens when you post an account for everyone to see. The honor system doesn't work.

Also, one thread only, okay? Thanks.

03.01.12, 18:46
seallion thanks for the advice but im a non member so i can only post here... thats why i tired putting a code to minimize abuse as much as possible...
but this teaches me even with Code i shouldnt giveaway the accounts freely
----------------------------------------
yes anon acc is disabled! :(