View Full Version : mRatio 4.5

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Leviathan
17.06.12, 13:58
Oh I'm too blind... Thank you.

The248
17.06.12, 14:29
new version 4.4

@admin topic, also is there a way to change the attachments name? from mRatio44 to mR44 i just reuploaded it

anon
17.06.12, 19:34
@admin topic, also is there a way to change the attachments name? from mRatio44 to mR44

In case you ever need a real renaming, we can do that :wtongue:

CM05
18.06.12, 10:10
You can run two with Sandboxie. :idunno:
I dunno, guess that's an option (was thinking more along the lines of two separate exes in different folders). :idunno: Doing so wouldn't screw up tracker announces? Then there is the question of ports? Guess what I'm trying to ask is does running two instances of mRatio work 'correctly', has anyone tried?

new version 4.4
A happy day! :top:

anon
18.06.12, 14:37
Why do you want to run two instances, anyway?

CM05
19.06.12, 08:57
^ Organization and easy navigation mostly. One for points and one for wafflem/other. :D

remy
19.06.12, 09:44
Here is the Slovak translation version 4.4:

iwabo
19.06.12, 09:50
^ Organization and easy navigation mostly. One for points and one for wafflem/other. :D
You know you can just group them by trackers? That's what I do.

CM05
20.06.12, 20:50
^ Yeap, same here. Also use the favicon option for even quicker visuals (it's a great feature imo). Though even with both features gotta still play hide and seek some times for certain torrents, hence the question for two instances. Some sort of priority ranking would work also. :P

chago
24.06.12, 20:05
Has anyone tried this on audionews? I tested this on both audionews and rutracker just to test it out, and somehow it didn't work on either. On the mRatio client it says I have uploaded X amount of GB but it is not reflected on both sites. mRatio seems to be working fine in the client, but it doesn't update on the sites. Any help is appreciated thanks!

ItsALion
24.06.12, 20:15
Thanks. Not going to lie, I downloaded the file and didn't even try to open it till I hit thanks. You tricked me, but still thanks. :klatsch_3:

anon
24.06.12, 21:08
Has anyone tried this on audionews? I tested this on both audionews and rutracker just to test it out, and somehow it didn't work on either. On the mRatio client it says I have uploaded X amount of GB but it is not reflected on both sites. mRatio seems to be working fine in the client, but it doesn't update on the sites.

How much time has passed since? I don't know about Audionews, but RuTracker takes a while to update stats, even for legit users.

chago
24.06.12, 21:33
How much time has passed since? I don't know about Audionews, but RuTracker takes a while to update stats, even for legit users.

Probably about 12 hours at this point. I've used the Memory Reader function as well, and mRatio shows no errors at all either. About how long does rutracker take to update? I remember using a different tool as well a long long time ago and it did work on rutracker.

anon
24.06.12, 23:42
Probably about 12 hours at this point. I've used the Memory Reader function as well, and mRatio shows no errors at all either. About how long does rutracker take to update?

It should be much less than 12 hours.

chago
25.06.12, 00:19
Okay the interesting thing is I did a flash upload at rutracker of ~500 gb, but received 80 GB ul. audionews still reports no upload. Would I be doing something wrong? I followed all the instructions but it may be possible something isn't right. Is there a log of some sort I could show (from previous startups of mRatio?)

on a sidenote, I used ratiomaster as well...but no reflection there either on both sites. sorry if I should keep discussion of tools in different topics

diabolo
26.06.12, 02:08
Hi,
why the Seeds & peers doesn't show on MRatio with HDChina?

chago
27.06.12, 08:01
So a small update.

Flashed exactly the same amount on rutrackers and audionews. No errors. It seems the max amount you can upload a day on rutracker is 80 GB since it previously worked only at the amount as well. No change in audionews.

chago
28.06.12, 10:40
So some great news It works now on all sites, probably just needed the tracker to change my account status.

teramera
06.07.12, 09:05
I am using mratio simply without memory reader.
But what is memory reader?
is it more safe to use it on trackers?
How to use it??

Plz someone help

gu5t3r
06.07.12, 11:10
I am using mratio simply without memory reader.
But what is memory reader?
is it more safe to use it on trackers?
How to use it??

Plz someone help

Memory Reader emulates your real client. uTorrent generates different peerid every time it runs. Run your real client, select its version in mR, open memory reader, press Search memory... and Apply...

You must have at least one torrent running in real client for search to work. I usually have one small torrent from isohunt.com. Start it, do memory reading, stop it.

If you are running your real client and mR simultaneously and don't use memory reader, your real clent will have one peerid and mR a different one (or different whole client version), what could be and usually is evidence of cheating.

techsupport
06.07.12, 12:34
Request for uTorrent 3.2 build 27547 client
:top:

Lucius
06.07.12, 16:48
Seems like you haven't solve the request problem of java version ! .. mRatio sends a different version of Java that is installed .. VEM sends the right version but mR !
that's make the stealth feature gone with the wind until you solve it :) .

teramera
11.07.12, 10:00
i wanted to know what speed limits should i keep on mratio??
Does it depends only on number of leechers or it also depens on tracker??
mainly i need speed limit for
iptorrent
tvtorrents.com
freshontv
waffles

CM05
11.07.12, 14:02
i wanted to know what speed limits should i keep on mratio??
Does it depends only on number of leechers or it also depens on tracker??
mainly i need speed limit for
iptorrent
tvtorrents.com
freshontv
waffles

There's an entire sub-forum here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/) that answers this. ;)

hazz030
13.07.12, 10:18
can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? i really need to use some ratio booster but mratio never ever recognises something in the memory reader altough i started several utorrent versions. i can never use it because i havent selected an "emulation"

i can only choose generic utorrent builds.

and how can i "refresh" the announce stats to the tracker like in ratiomaster? and will the stats be sent /announced to the tracker if i close mratio or only when the official announce is made (30 min on most trackers right)

please help me out guys

thanks

ConVaso
13.07.12, 23:17
Stop the torrent, that sends the stop announce and it will "refresh" your stats on the site (how long it takes depends). there's an manual update (right click the torrent and select update) but afaik manual updates makes you detectable so stick to Stop the torrent for an update.
You have to select the version that you're running example 1.8.3.0 (16010) and select it on mR if you're running a version that's not on mR, download one from FileHippo.com that does.

linuxero
14.07.12, 13:18
Hello anon
Can you make Transmission client 2.60 plz?
Thank you

mikeyy
17.07.12, 18:18
could I get client for utorrent 3.2 (build 27568)

anon
17.07.12, 18:55
Hello anon
Thank you

I owe you, it will be done.

could I get client for utorrent 3.2 (build 27568)

No, please read the red text in the first post.

murkle
17.07.12, 22:21
Hello, can I get a uTorrent 2.2.1 build 25154 please, it's been mentioned as working fine in this thread, but I couldn't find the client files.

letsdothis
17.07.12, 22:29
I tried on a lot of tracker and (I dont want to write which ones.) it is working very well.

I want to say something. May you remove upload and download speed limits? Upload Speed limits is 1 gb/s and download speed limit is 40 mb/s. Sometimes, I want to write 99999999999 and flash TBs in one second, but I cannot. :( It should be better.

Thanks again and sorry for my bad english.

The248
17.07.12, 22:56
I tried on a lot of tracker and (I dont want to write which ones.) it is working very well.

I want to say something. May you remove upload and download speed limits? Upload Speed limits is 1 gb/s and download speed limit is 40 mb/s. Sometimes, I want to write 99999999999 and flash TBs in one second, but I cannot. :( It should be better.

Thanks again and sorry for my bad english.
mRatio can automatically flash any amount, there's a built in method just for that
Enabled "Flash method" on mRatio options, then right click any torrent and use "Flash method"

saebrtooth
18.07.12, 04:40
@letsdothis and u might want to be using the latest mR

letsdothis
18.07.12, 18:18
mRatio can automatically flash any amount, there's a built in method just for that
Enabled "Flash method" on mRatio options, then right click any torrent and use "Flash method"

I didnt know. Thanks.

@letsdothis and u might want to be using the latest mR

I am using 4.4 version. I cannot open the topic, 4.5 version.

saebrtooth
19.07.12, 03:48
I am using 4.4 version. I cannot open the topic, 4.5 version.

With more participation on the forum u'll eventually be upgraded
At that time u have all the latest tools u'll be giggling urself silly

nextor
19.07.12, 11:17
Everyone using mRatio nowadays? =)

iwabo
19.07.12, 12:17
^
It's the best out there.

Lucius
21.07.12, 14:33
Seems like you haven't solve the request problem of java version ! .. mRatio sends a different version of Java that is installed .. VEM sends the right version but mR !
that's make the stealth feature gone with the wind until you solve it :) .

I think it's an important bug and i don't know why there is no respond about it yet although two versions has been released after reporting about the bug !

The248
21.07.12, 15:00
I think it's an important bug and i don't know why there is no respond about it yet although two versions has been released after reporting about the bug !
The bug was reported on version 4.3.3 (public) / 4.4 (private).
Only 1 new version was been released, 4.5, and it's fixed on that version.

anon
21.07.12, 19:32
Hello anon
Thank you

Here you are, and sorry for the delay :gsmile:

Lucius
23.07.12, 12:35
most of the time i use mR as a seeding machine xD and it's so good for that for sure .. i download with VEM then i seed with mR so for sure the total ratio in mR will be infinity that's because there is no download in mR ! .. so why you don't calculate the total ratio as (uploaded / total size) instead of (uploaded / downloaded) or at least you can add another column for this beside the normal 'Total ratio' column .

leven
23.07.12, 22:36
i'm using mratio for a long time but i never tried waffles and flashes method, because i couldnt understand the purpose of them and working principle of them

can someone explain to me basically?

anon
23.07.12, 22:43
Waffles method: you start the torrent with a high speed, stop before the update, then resume with a low speed. This way you're never shown using the high one in the tracker's peerlist.

Flash method: you fake a lot of upload in very little time. Dangerous and blatantly obvious as it sounds, but it works on plenty of trackers.

svartevarg
24.07.12, 20:18
Waffles method: you start the torrent with a high speed, stop before the update, then resume with a low speed. This way you're never shown using the high one in the tracker's peerlist.

Flash method: you fake a lot of upload in very little time. Dangerous and blatantly obvious as it sounds, but it works on plenty of trackers.

For waffles method....do i have to stop it manually?...
Can somebody explain the purpose of waffles method settings inside mRatio?
and the possible combinations?

anon
24.07.12, 20:49
I'm not going to explain everything :wtongue:

If you read the Waffles method-related thread, you'll know when and why to use each setting.

Lucius
24.07.12, 22:02
For waffles method....do i have to stop it manually?...
That's why the coder have added this feature inside mR so we can stop forgetting to stop it manually xD .. no it's an automatic method in mRatio.

Can somebody explain the purpose of waffles method settings inside mRatio?
Because waffles has some strong scripts which can detect you easily but this method protect you from being caught .

and the possible combinations?
If you mean the possible scenarios of using this method .. you can take a look as anon said at the waffles method thread and you'll know everything you need to know about waffles method .. just read the full thread besides the posts of the members in the thread and you'll know everything .

techsupport
30.07.12, 22:58
Request for utorrent 3.2 stable (build 27568). Thanks for the effort.

anon
31.07.12, 04:35
Request for utorrent 3.2 stable (build 27568). Thanks for the effort.

I'll post it tomorrow if no one is faster and does it in the meantime. Do you have a link to that particular build, given it's not the latest one anymore?

ParamouR
31.07.12, 04:57
That's not possible techsupport since that's the latest stable, though I can surely give you a prior release here :
regards para.

::UPDATED::

anon
31.07.12, 05:00
That's not possible techsupport since that's the latest stable

I thought the same initially, but if you check the changelog on the forums, there's a newer stable available already. Yes, they release them like nuts. :pinch:

ParamouR
31.07.12, 05:34
Ok neither filehorse nor filehippo are so good in updating them quick err :frown:

Sorry for the trouble guys here is the more recent ver:

techsupport
31.07.12, 10:31
No Trouble, thanks for the client. Even now filehippo not updated the version, maybe they wait for a new one since those guys "release them like nuts" (anon's words :biggrin:)

Jello
04.08.12, 08:34
Can I auto start mRatio at windows start up?

anon
04.08.12, 08:36
http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?issueid=5

vikkal
05.08.12, 14:43
Hi there. I got two ideas for another release which IMO would be pretty good.

1. I'd love to see mRatio keeping my original .torrent files in some directory like mRatioTorrents/OriginalFiles/ or similar. I got like ~600 torrents loaded in mRatio and it happened once or two it wiped like ~150 of them when I tried to start application after unexpected PC reboot and there was no way to restore them. Keeping original files would be nice way to keep track on history of all files ever added to mRatio. It would be also great if mRatio could add prefix to torrent filename and save it with name like [tracker.waffles.fm]Torrent_file_name.torrent so it would be much more easier to manage all of them in future, like when somebody wants to update its mRatio version.

2. It happens the original torrent file gets deleted from original tracker due to some tracker policy issues and tracker returns the error "invalid torrent file" or "torrent not registered with tracker" or similar. It would be great if mRatio parse this message and the smiling face icon would turn pink or other color to let the user know that the torrent was already deleted from tracker - and most important, don't seed on it. It could be also useful to parse "invalid passkey" message.

How about that? :)

@down
Added, thanks :).

iwabo
05.08.12, 14:58
^
About Part 2: Or make it so the file gets automatically deleted from mRatio (or at least notify the user with a yes/no option). But this should be put to suggestions / bug report sections. ;)

Caspoor
05.08.12, 21:30
1- When the new version will be release?
2- Is that version can be use on SceneAccess.org by Waffles method or not?

:wink2:

anon
05.08.12, 21:44
2- Is that version can be use on SceneAccess.org by Waffles method or not?

Read the SCC thread.

rewq911
13.08.12, 15:50
I want it update.

anon
13.08.12, 15:53
I want it update.

Is this version, which you do have access to, flawed in a significant way or unusable?

rewq911
13.08.12, 16:03
Has the 4.5 verson been released?

---------- Post Merged at 15:03 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:53 ----------

I want to use the newest

anon
13.08.12, 16:14
I want to use the newest

Don't we all.

You'll get it when there's a new release, that's how the system works here. I cannot tell you when that will be, the decision to release is up to the coder.

dickbutt123
13.08.12, 22:31
Is this version, which you do have access to, flawed in a significant way or unusable?

That was an extremely rude post by rewq911, i don't know how you find the patience to deal with people like that.

The248
13.08.12, 23:10
If there aren't bugs reported then there's nothing to fix/change.
If no one suggests anything worth implementing then there's nothing to add.

I see no point on releasing a new version.
Unless we start removing things ... that sounds like a good idea :smile:

anon
14.08.12, 00:22
That was an extremely rude post by rewq911, i don't know how you find the patience to deal with people like that.

Sometimes I don't, but I try to remember things aren't always what they look like. Someone might think, for any reason, that the member version of a program has a ton of changes and will let you flash 1 PB on What.cd without problems while it does not. Or a not at all ill-intended post might pass as offensive, because the person's English isn't very good.

dickbutt123
14.08.12, 22:14
Sometimes I don't, but I try to remember things aren't always what they look like. Someone might think, for any reason, that the member version of a program has a ton of changes and will let you flash 1 PB on What.cd without problems while it does not. Or a not at all ill-intended post might pass as offensive, because the person's English isn't very good.

Good points, what we have right now is a fully working program which can let us cheat on any tracker out there, including What.CD (if you're smart). A new version won't change that unless somehow the dev found an exploit in the anti-cheat scripts and somehow only the latest version of mRatio can use the exploit, which is silly. This release of mRatio is the least buggiest i've used and is perfect for me. Last one always used to dig up old torrents and start seeding them at high speeds even though they reached 100% a long time ago. This version always remembers which torrents reached 100% and never unexpectedly starts faking them at high speeds which was my only problem with the old one so kudos to the developer!

Lucius
14.08.12, 22:33
Can I auto start mRatio at windows start up?

you can take a look at this page :
Run a program automatically when Windows starts (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Run-a-program-automatically-when-Windows-starts)

although as the link that anon attached said .. mR doesn't auto start the process until the user decide to start it manually .

Lucius
15.08.12, 14:00
I use mRatio to seed after the real download but there is something strange happens ..

when i finish the real download i move the torrent to mR and start the process using the seeder feature until i finish the seeding process but when i checked the snatch list in the tracker i have found out that the details for the torrent is :
size : 700 uploaded : 700 downloaded : 0

Isn't it strange to have a torrent in my snatch list with that kind of statics ?!! I think it suppose to be :
size : 700 uploaded : 700 downloaded : 700
so we can say that i downloaded it all then seeded it all .. right ?

and when i checked the log i found out that the announce request sent as (downloaded=0&left=0) .. i think it suppose to be (downloaded="torrentsize"&left=0) .. or what ?

I just asking that because the seeding list at IPT says that i didn't download the torrent at all !! or I'm wrong at every word and that list is just talking about the current process not the full process.

anon
15.08.12, 17:53
when i finish the real download i move the torrent to mR and start the process using the seeder feature until i finish the seeding process but when i checked the snatch list in the tracker i have found out that the details for the torrent is :
size : 700 uploaded : 700 downloaded : 0

Isn't it strange to have a torrent in my snatch list with that kind of statics ?!! I think it suppose to be :
size : 700 uploaded : 700 downloaded : 700
so we can say that i downloaded it all then seeded it all .. right ?

IPT's snatchlist only tracks traffic for the current session. Since you started one when you ran the torrent as a seeder, 700/0 is perfectly valid.

and when i checked the log i found out that the announce request sent as (downloaded=0&left=0) .. i think it suppose to be (downloaded="torrentsize"&left=0) .. or what ?

The "downloaded" value only reports how many bytes you've downloaded since starting the torrent for the last time.

kalentjne
17.08.12, 08:55
HI, Im now seeding more than 50 torrents file and leech more than 20 ones. Its really incompatible if I have to input the download or upload speed for each torrent, so that the total speed of all torrents equal to my desired speed. Could you please include in the new update this feature, create a text box that allows us to input the download and upload speed only, and the client will distribute the speed to each torrent itself ?

saulwall
17.08.12, 10:27
Request for uTorrent 3.2 (build 27636) please. Thanks for the effort.

The248
17.08.12, 13:32
HI, Im now seeding more than 50 torrents file and leech more than 20 ones. Its really incompatible if I have to input the download or upload speed for each torrent, so that the total speed of all torrents equal to my desired speed. Could you please include in the new update this feature, create a text box that allows us to input the download and upload speed only, and the client will distribute the speed to each torrent itself ?
You can already do that, just select more than one torrent at once (use CTRL or SHIFT).

ParamouR
17.08.12, 17:14
Request for uTorrent 3.2 (build 27636) please. Thanks for the effort.

Here you go :

kalentjne
17.08.12, 19:37
You can already do that, just select more than one torrent at once (use CTRL or SHIFT). and then? For example, if I do your way, select 10 torrents by pressing ctrl and then set the download on the option box, it will return the same value of U/D speed for each torrent. What I mean is that I just need to input the total speed and the speed of each torrent will be Total / number of torrents

The248
17.08.12, 22:32
and then? For example, if I do your way, select 10 torrents by pressing ctrl and then set the download on the option box, it will return the same value of U/D speed for each torrent. What I mean is that I just need to input the total speed and the speed of each torrent will be Total / number of torrents
If you want to lets say input 1Mb/s and then the program splits 1Mb/s by 10 torrents, why don't you input 100Kb/s to all select torrents? the result is the same

dickbutt123
17.08.12, 22:51
If you want to lets say input 1Mb/s and then the program splits 1Mb/s by 10 torrents, why don't you input 100Kb/s to all select torrents? the result is the same

That's how i do it. I think he's over complicating things.

Lucius
17.08.12, 22:59

He asks you to make it as an automatic solution without calculating anything .. He asks for a smart way to distribute the speed on all torrents by just one input speed which is the total speed .. which will save us from making mistakes while adding the speed one by one .

kalentjne
18.08.12, 01:21
I wish I could do like that. When I tried to select 10 torrents and input 1mb, ola, the total speed is 10 :M

The248
18.08.12, 14:28
I wish I could do like that. When I tried to select 10 torrents and input 1mb, ola, the total speed is 10 :M
Instead of 1mb/s input 100Kb/s on the 10 torrents, then you will notice the total speed is 1mb/s

dickbutt123
19.08.12, 08:18
He asks you to make it as an automatic solution without calculating anything .. He asks for a smart way to distribute the speed on all torrents by just one input speed which is the total speed .. which will save us from making mistakes while adding the speed one by one .

All he has to do is divide his max up speed by the amount of torrents he wants to fake at once. It's not a really complex calculation and if he's struggling, he can use a calculator. I'm willing to bet the devs have other things to concentrate their time on instead of this. While this feature would be convenient, it's just not needed unless the dev thinks otherwise.

Lucius
19.08.12, 10:38
All he has to do is divide his max up speed by the amount of torrents he wants to fake at once. It's not a really complex calculation and if he's struggling, he can use a calculator. I'm willing to bet the devs have other things to concentrate their time on instead of this. While this feature would be convenient, it's just not needed unless the dev thinks otherwise.

I know that it's no a complicated calculation but lets assume this scenario ..

I have 10 torrents that 3 of them of a tracker and 4 of them to another one and the rest for another xD .. and I wanna emulate the speed that has to be sent to the all trackers as 1m .. what I have to do with this version of mR ? I have to select each group of them torrents (the first 3, second 4 and the rest) each group alone and calculate the fast equation for them and put the speed for them .
But ..

with an automatically way, improved and smart way we can select all the 10 torrents and put the speed at 1 mb and mRatio will figure out which tracker every torrent belongs to and distribute the speed so each tracker will get a speed at 1mb whatever how many torrents we have for each tracker .

I hope I have cleared my view .

dickbutt123
20.08.12, 02:07
I know that it's no a complicated calculation but lets assume this scenario ..

I have 10 torrents that 3 of them of a tracker and 4 of them to another one and the rest for another xD .. and I wanna emulate the speed that has to be sent to the all trackers as 1m .. what I have to do with this version of mR ? I have to select each group of them torrents (the first 3, second 4 and the rest) each group alone and calculate the fast equation for them and put the speed for them .
But ..

with an automatically way, improved and smart way we can select all the 10 torrents and put the speed at 1 mb and mRatio will figure out which tracker every torrent belongs to and distribute the speed so each tracker will get a speed at 1mb whatever how many torrents we have for each tracker .

I hope I have cleared my view .

I didn't think of that scenario, my bad. Yes, this feature would be awesome for that, but personally, and i know this won't help you because this is just what i do, because my laptop is on 24/7, i don't care if i'm not outputting my full speed on each and every tracker as eventually, they'll get completed and plus, the slower speed contributes to security too. However, if i had to turn off my laptop at nights, then i can see how this could become a problem.

Cradle666
21.08.12, 09:58
Request for uTorrent 3.2 (build 27708)

Thank you

ruan010894
21.08.12, 14:29
Hi guys.
I'm from a country that the upload speed is very poor.
How can I use mRatio to report to tracker that i'm from other country?
I saw the option "IP/Hostname to report to tracker:"
How can I use that option to report that im using, example, an seedbox?
Ty!
i need that very fast cuz they already entered in communication with me..

iwabo
21.08.12, 14:44
^
What about just using the emulation of a seedbox client? For example I tend to use Deluge on many servers and pretend it's a seedbox. Nothing ever happened to me yet and I've be doing it for years.

ruan010894
21.08.12, 14:57
^
What about just using the emulation of a seedbox client? For example I tend to use Deluge on many servers and pretend it's a seedbox. Nothing ever happened to me yet and I've be doing it for years.

What? I dont get it.

Gapo
21.08.12, 15:34
Seems like a miscommunication :gtongue:

How can I use mRatio to report to tracker that i'm from other country?

You'll need a proxy for that.

Pardon? Are you asking how to report the IP of a seedbox in your example?

ruan010894
21.08.12, 15:43
Seems like a miscommunication :gtongue:

You'll need a proxy for that.

Pardon? Are you asking how to report the IP of a seedbox in your example?

Look:
i'm from Brazil, and here the upload speeds are sooooooo slow, like 100kb/s top
so, using mRatio, i want this:
the admins of the tracker will see i'm from other country (like Germany, example..), and not Brazil...
got it?
i need to "FAKE" the country I'm in... so they don't see i'm from Brazil.

Gapo
21.08.12, 15:53
Look:
i'm from Brazil, and here the upload speeds are sooooooo slow, like 100kb/s top
so, using mRatio, i want this:
the admins of the tracker will see i'm from other country (like Germany, example..), and not Brazil...
got it?
i need to "FAKE" the country I'm in... so they don't see i'm from Brazil.

In that case, you will need to use a proxy.

ruan010894
21.08.12, 16:04
In that case, you will need to use a proxy.

How can I be sure the proxy is working on mRatio? and its showing im not from Brazil?
ty

anon
21.08.12, 18:31

It's not for that.

How can I be sure the proxy is working on mRatio? and its showing im not from Brazil?

Use a proxy checker like Charon to ensure the proxy doesn't reveal your IP or change your requests.

You can find elite proxies often hosted on datacenter IPs here:
Global Proxies (http://globalproxies.blogspot.com/)

ruan010894
22.08.12, 04:00
HTTP proxy dont work!
only if use SOCKS proxy and I just find ONE sock proxy :(

anon
22.08.12, 04:06
Mega Socks (http://megasocks.blogspot.com/)
Socks24 (http://www.socks24.org/)

Hope it helps.

ruan010894
22.08.12, 15:55
anon,
thanks!!
it may help!!

Last question guys:
they have access to see what torrents i'm seeding from BR (my country) and from the proxy im using on mRatio, example, China.
its like that?
on torrents on mRatio, if using the socks proxy, they'll see like if I was seeding from an China network
and the torrents i'm seeding on uTorrent they'll see like if I'm seeding from home, is this right?
ty

anon
22.08.12, 17:04
on torrents on mRatio, if using the socks proxy, they'll see like if I was seeding from an China network
and the torrents i'm seeding on uTorrent they'll see like if I'm seeding from home, is this right?

Yes, unless you choose to use proxies in uTorrent too, of course.

ruan010894
23.08.12, 14:12
Mega Socks (http://megasocks.blogspot.com/)
Socks24 (http://www.socks24.org/)

Hope it helps.

the proxy I was using stopped working
those sites u posted have socks but none works :<
mRatio works only with socks proxy, not http, but those socks there isnt working on mRatio
=/

anon
23.08.12, 14:36
the proxy I was using stopped working
those sites u posted have socks but none works :<
mRatio works only with socks proxy, not http, but those socks there isnt working on mRatio
=/

Life's hard...

element2nice
24.08.12, 13:12
Can someone please tell me what does - length cannot be zero mean plz

zora
24.08.12, 17:42
I'm not sure if this is where to put feature requests or not but, I would love to have some sort of folder system implemented where I can group a bunch of torrents that I'm doing one thing with in one folder, and a bunch in another, that way finding the torrents is a lot easier and when I'm done with that folder I can "close" it so that those torrent files are minimised until I click on the folder again.

matrixcoder
24.08.12, 19:21
hi all,

every time a new utorrent build comes, then someone has to request to provide the previous utorrent build, all i want is to learn how to make utorrent clients that are used in mRatio 4.4, can someone teach me how to make utorrent build myself

thanks

anon
24.08.12, 19:24
It's a secret :geek:

That way no one can register here and deliberately post faulty client files that will get you caught.

matrixcoder
25.08.12, 05:53
It's a secret :geek:

That way no one can register here and deliberately post faulty client files that will get you caught.

ok, but can it be possible that you can help in learning and making the correct client files, i want to learn, if not then no problem

thanks

Blazedneg
25.08.12, 11:44
I'd like to get uTorrent 2.0.4 buld 21515 client file for mR :o.

I didn't read the 40 pages of the thread so I'm not sure if you request it like this or how, sorry if this isn't a proper request then.

anon
25.08.12, 18:29
sorry if this isn't a proper request then.

You can ask for any client as long as it's not the latest uTorrent build.

It's attached, have fun.

Blazedneg
25.08.12, 23:09
You can ask for any client as long as it's not the latest uTorrent build.

It's attached, have fun.

Thanks anon.

I just read stuff about scrape and mR here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?issueid=8

Is this option (stop upload if less than x peers) still so unsafe? If so I wont use it anymore :eek13:

And what would this mean?

But since i've broke the rule of not implementing features that are not safe long time ago with Waffles Method, theres no reason to leave this one out.

anon
25.08.12, 23:10
The248 himself has commented on that feature here in the forum, so I suggest a little search.

The248
26.08.12, 00:49
I just read stuff about scrape and mR here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/project.php?issueid=8

Is this option (stop upload if less than x peers) still so unsafe? If so I wont use it anymore :eek13:
It's safe, you can use it without worries.
But it doesn't work perfectly with all trackers.
In the majority it works ok but there are a few that mRatio can't accurately know the number of peers.

Blazedneg
26.08.12, 14:00
The248 himself has commented on that feature here in the forum, so I suggest a little search.

I cant see the "search this thread" button here :confused:. I'd like to read about that anyway, maybe the global search.

It's safe, you can use it without worries.
But it doesn't work perfectly with all trackers.
In the majority it works ok but there are a few that mRatio can't accurately know the number of peers.

Ok, thanks.

EDIT: Would it be safer to let the torrent at mR seeding with 0 speed (not uploading anything) but active than just stopping it after you've finished uploading the amount you wanted to cheat? I guess it looks strange if you got UL speed all the time on each active torrent, specially in torrents with not so much activity.

By the way, I did a little search but couldnt find the posts where you explian how you solved the scrape issue and why it is safe now.

banglbanglbang
26.08.12, 18:01
hi folks

i need a New Client 4 uTorrent 3.2 (27708)

Cause every time i use Memory Reader i get Errors about not having the same Version as on the System.........:stupid:

can u plz Help?

anon
26.08.12, 19:17
EDIT: Would it be safer to let the torrent at mR seeding with 0 speed (not uploading anything) but active than just stopping it after you've finished uploading the amount you wanted to cheat?

Most certainly!

hi folks

i need a New Client 4 uTorrent 3.2 (27708)

Cause every time i use Memory Reader i get Errors about not having the same Version as on the System.........:stupid:

can u plz Help?

We can't be bothered to help if you can't be bothered to read the first post, sorry.

gdfgjh
29.08.12, 01:40
You are not safe but some trackers don't verify that.

The248
29.08.12, 18:26
Scrape is not used by the "(stop/change speed) when less than X peers" option ... just saying

matrixcoder
30.08.12, 15:10
hi,

please provide uTorrent 3.2 (27708), as new version of u torrent has come

thanks

ParamouR
31.08.12, 03:19
uTorrent 3.2 Build 27708 :

~Enjoy!

Jello
31.08.12, 05:10

Mostly Hd trackers for me like Hd-torrents , Hd-space ,HD-bits.net

atlantis
01.09.12, 21:41
Request - uTorrent 3.2 Build 27825 Thanks for the effort :smile:

anon
01.09.12, 23:29

I stole it from ParamouR, so props to him.

techsupport
02.09.12, 02:10
Props to both

matrixcoder
03.09.12, 14:21
hi

this version 4.4 is not working properly at BCG, i am stuck, i am download a very big torrent and after 23% its not showing, i have tried to download again and again the same torrent and start in mratio 4.4 but its not showing anything at BCG. I don;t know what to do, how to show this torrent complete at BCG, need mratio 4.5, please release it soon

thanks

anon
03.09.12, 14:56
how to show this torrent complete at BCG, need mratio 4.5, please release it soon

That's jumping to conclusions.

Is there anything pertaining to BCG in the log?

matrixcoder
03.09.12, 15:04
That's jumping to conclusions.

Is there anything pertaining to BCG in the log?

its working now, i don;t know why it was not working earlier, now all of sudden i tried, it is working download and seeding

elada92
08.09.12, 15:54
when i use good torrents (with a lot of seeders and leechers) what is the speeds that are recomanded... for now i use aprox. 250kb\s but due to the face that i dl much faster i would like to recover my ratio much faster...

p.s
im new to this software can some1 explain to me how to set the software in the best way not to get detected?

anon
08.09.12, 18:59
when i use good torrents (with a lot of seeders and leechers) what is the speeds that are recomanded... for now i use aprox. 250kb\s but due to the face that i dl much faster i would like to recover my ratio much faster...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=6762

p.s
im new to this software can some1 explain to me how to set the software in the best way not to get detected?

Search Forums - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php?search_type=1)

kalach54
09.09.12, 23:09
Request - uTorrent 3.2.0 Build 27886 Thanks for the effort!

anon
09.09.12, 23:52
"As forum policy, client files for the last build of uTorrent will not be made public until a new build comes out. Please don't request them."

Blazedneg
10.09.12, 03:03
"As forum policy, client files for the last build of uTorrent will not be made public until a new build comes out. Please don't request them."

You should really write a script or a bot or something. :rolling_eyes:

If you earned 1$ every time you paste this...

At the very least I suggest a meaningful increase of the font size.

techsupport
10.09.12, 12:21
Maybe he requested uTorrent 3.2 (27850). :biggrin:

With all this builds, and no changelog, everything is confusing.

anon
10.09.12, 15:02
With all this builds, and no changelog, everything is confusing.

Yes. New builds every day, and they're released off the record as far as the changelog is concerned. :gdabs:

babulka
12.09.12, 12:01
Can I request uTorrent 3.1.3 Build 26837?
And I have also a question. I tried to search for the answer but I found nothing. Can I use MR in mRatio with modded uTorrent? Is there a difference between MR taking info from original uTorrent build and modded?

oscdat
16.09.12, 03:41
Request for utorrent 3.1.3 build 27498

And is there any optimal settings under the configure options or is the default settings good enough .
Thanks for your time .

anon
16.09.12, 03:48
Request for utorrent 3.1.3 build 27498

I stole it from Paramour, so credits to him.

And is there any optimal settings under the configure options or is the default settings good enough .

That's up to you.

Weiming Lin
16.09.12, 04:51
why not with deluge 1.3.5?i just want to download 4.5,but i donot.

oscdat
16.09.12, 07:21
Special thanks to Paramour :smile:

babulka
16.09.12, 23:52
Anon can you help me? I just ask again: Can I use MR in mRatio with modded uTorrent? Is there a difference between MR taking info from original uTorrent build and modded?

And can I request uTorrent 3.1.3 Build 26837?

anon
16.09.12, 23:57
Anon can you help me? I just ask again: Can I use MR in mRatio with modded uTorrent? Is there a difference between MR taking info from original uTorrent build and modded?

It will probably work, but it's not recommended. I would just use the official uTorrent.

And can I request uTorrent 3.1.3 Build 26837?

Credits go to CoreCore, I'm merely supplying the file as usual.

oscdat
17.09.12, 05:51
Have not yet started using mRatio , just wanted to clarify some things before starting .

1.Enable UPnP port mapping is enabled in my original utorrent , so must i enable it in the mRatio too ?
2.Must we manually change the upload/download speed periodically to make it appear more realistic , because the speed fluctuation is just (+/-) 1-2 KB/s .

Thanks in Advance .

Figured the 2nd part myself but now i have 2 more questions , sorry for the trouble .

3. I have enabled my memory reader and it shows the correct port that my utorrent is using . But what is the Listening Port at the bottom of the mRatio tool . It is not my default port and also it shows that I have no incoming connections . So can i set my global port to my current utorrent port .

4.In my torrents list . Nothing is shown under my seeds and under my peers it shows ~13 . So how can i know the exact number of leechers and seeders without going to the tracker site . And can someone please explain what to do under the performance tab ?

Thats all and thanks once again for your time .

Blazedneg
17.09.12, 13:12
Have not yet started using mRatio , just wanted to clarify some things before starting .

4.In my torrents list . Nothing is shown under my seeds and under my peers it shows ~13 . So how can i know the exact number of leechers and seeders without going to the tracker site .

Probably because they don't return that data in regular announces. If you turned scraping on in RM (which is not recommended), you would probably see them.

There are some trackers that wont give you the number of S/L for free. If you turn scraping on you risk getting caught, I recall reading about some1 who got banned for this.

I leave the other questions to wiser people :D.

oscdat
17.09.12, 14:42
There are some trackers that wont give you the number of S/L for free. If you turn scraping on you risk getting caught, I recall reading about some1 who got banned for this.

I leave the other questions to wiser people :D.

Thanks Blazedneg , just tried right click --> scrape on one of the torrents from a low level tracker and it worked perfectly . Now the seeders/leechers are displayed correctly .

Usually I don't enable the scrape option but just wanted to make sure that mRatio was working fine . Thanks for the heads up .

anon
17.09.12, 14:56
1.Enable UPnP port mapping is enabled in my original utorrent , so must i enable it in the mRatio too ?

If the port is already mapped to uTorrent and that is open, then there's no need. Just make sure you open your client first.

3. I have enabled my memory reader and it shows the correct port that my utorrent is using .

And that's the port that's being used for that torrent.

4.In my torrents list . Nothing is shown under my seeds and under my peers it shows ~13 . So how can i know the exact number of leechers and seeders without going to the tracker site .

You can right-click -> Scrape, at your own risk.

And can someone please explain what to do under the performance tab ?

Well, there's not much to tinker with. Leave memory reduction as-is, and if you have a huge torrent list, you can increase the refresh interval to 2 or 3 seconds to use less CPU.

oscdat
17.09.12, 15:38
If the port is already mapped to uTorrent and that is open, then there's no need. Just make sure you open your client first.

Everything's working perfectly except the listening port . All random ports when checked for port connectivity online are shows as success (green) including the current utorrent port (displayed as green in the canyouseeme.org page) but in the mratio tool only my utorrent port is displayed in red with the following message "Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted" . All other ports are (green) doing fine .

anon
17.09.12, 15:45
in the mratio tool only my utorrent port is displayed in red with the following message "Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted" .

Well, uTorrent's already using that port, so:
1. mRatio can't use it
2. you'll show up as connectable anyway (if you're connectable in uT)

oscdat
17.09.12, 18:07
Well, uTorrent's already using that port, so:
1. mRatio can't use it
2. you'll show up as connectable anyway (if you're connectable in uT)

Now i get the picture , all doubts cleared (atleast for now i guess :tongue:)

babulka
18.09.12, 18:19
µTorrent 3.1.3 (27498).zip
I stole it from Paramour, so credits to him.

Ok thanks, but it doesn't work with mRatio 4.4. Can I ask for edited version?

PoLSAD
18.09.12, 20:25
a new version !!!! and new clients!!!
i love this software :D

oscdat
19.09.12, 06:40
Ok thanks, but it doesn't work with mRatio 4.4. Can I ask for edited version?

It worked fine for me , just paste it in the mRatioClients folder . If that didn't help try reinstalling mRatio .

babulka
19.09.12, 10:17
Oh, my mistake. It's working just fine. Thanks.

CerwinVega
19.09.12, 17:24
is there any client for: uTorrent 3.2 Build 27886?
Thanks in advance!

anon
19.09.12, 19:43
is there any client for: uTorrent 3.2 Build 27886?
Thanks in advance!

Latest build?

CerwinVega
19.09.12, 23:17
Latest build?
latest build is : uTorrent 3.2.1 Beta 27950??
Or what did you mean? :)

Blazedneg
19.09.12, 23:26
The one you requested is the latest stable build. I guess he meant that.

matrixcoder
20.09.12, 09:52
Request for utorrent 3.2 build 27850

CerwinVega
20.09.12, 16:03
The one you requested is the latest stable build. I guess he meant that.
Oh, yes its the latest stable build :)

matrixcoder
22.09.12, 09:07
can anyone please provide utorrent 3.2 build 27886, its not the latest one, the latest build is 3.2.1 build 27999

thanks

anon
22.09.12, 22:19
its not the latest one, the latest build is 3.2.1 build 27999

Yeah, but that's a beta on a different branch.

CerwinVega
22.09.12, 22:22
But is uTorrent 3.2 Build 27886 okey?

kalach54
23.09.12, 02:31
Do you plan to release a new version? Or the project stopped?
Thanks for the reply!

The248
23.09.12, 13:00
Do you plan to release a new version? Or the project stopped?
Thanks for the reply!
It's kinda of paused atm

Reported bug's = 0
Requested/Suggested functions worth implementing = 1

No reason to release a new version.
Maybe i'll make version 4.5 available to the public, so that everyone can have the more stable version, i'm thinking about it

zora
25.09.12, 04:33
It's kinda of paused atm

Reported bug's = 0
Requested/Suggested functions worth implementing = 1

No reason to release a new version.
Maybe i'll make version 4.5 available to the public, so that everyone can have the more stable version, i'm thinking about it

I think I can speak for everyone (well except maybe private tracker admins) that we are very grateful for your work on mRatio. This is the first tool I look to for any cheating needs! So thanks :biggrin:

quertiy
25.09.12, 16:48
Hi. You said in the "stop upload when there are 0 peers ?" feature suggestion topic that it's not very safe to implement it because that would mean to scrape the tracker more often than one time, like the original utorrent does. How did you implement the feature then? How does it work? I would like to use it to slow down the speed when there are less than 10 leechers but I imagine that it also works on the same principle (scraping the tracker more than once).

p.s. I have just read that you think about "releasing 4.5 to the public so that everyone can have the most stable version". Isn't that the hole idea? Or is it not safe to put you last modifications in the wild? Or what's the logic behind not releasing? It might be obvious but I'm new at this stuff.

The248
25.09.12, 19:35
I kinda found a little loophole, it doesn't works on all tracker but it works on most of then.

The current implement features does not uses scrape, you can use any option without problem.
Just keep in mind that the option will only work if mRatio shows any information on the peers column, if it doesn't then mRatio does not know the current amount of peers and will never apply the defined options.

quertiy
25.09.12, 20:16
Nice. And how often does it refresh? And another thing, I can't seem to find the option. I only see "stop in x minutes" "stop if ratio" "stop when upload" "stop when download".

The248
25.09.12, 22:03
It updates the peer values every time the torrent announces (aka the "update in" reaches 0).

On the window that you see all the "stop" options on top there's another tab "Automatic Speeds".
If it doesn't appear then you're not running the last version.

quertiy
25.09.12, 22:22
By changing the download speed to 0 when the number of peers is low means it still announces the tracker thus not being really "stopped". But now that I think about it, it doesn't really matter.

fumarona
27.09.12, 20:07
[27/09/2012 14:16:35] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 1m 30s.
[27/09/2012 14:18:05] Creating START announce ...
[27/09/2012 14:18:05] Trying to establish a connection ... tehconnection.eu
[27/09/2012 14:18:07] Error establish the connection: Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxx
[27/09/2012 14:18:07] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 2m .
[27/09/2012 14:20:07] Creating START announce ...
[27/09/2012 14:20:07] Trying to establish a connection ... tehconnection.eu
[27/09/2012 14:20:09] Error establish the connection: Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxx
[27/09/2012 14:20:09] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 2m 30s.
[27/09/2012 14:22:39] Creating START announce ...
[27/09/2012 14:22:39] Trying to establish a connection ... tehconnection.eu
[27/09/2012 14:22:41] Error establish the connection: Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxx
[27/09/2012 14:22:41] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 3m .
[27/09/2012 14:24:46] The torrent was forced to stop.

Im having this problem in tehconnection, i get yellow face and this is my log, just reporting.

linuxero
28.09.12, 12:45
Hello anon!!
Can you make the mratio client for transmission 2.71
Thanks

anon
28.09.12, 20:18
Hello anon!!
Can you make the mratio client for transmission 2.71
Thanks

Sure, I want to confirm something so it should be posted by tomorrow at most.

kalach54
30.09.12, 05:01
Please if you can add a new version of the Russian localization. Since so many people of Russia use mRatio.
Thank you!

anon
30.09.12, 19:49
Sure, I want to confirm something so it should be posted by tomorrow at most.

---------- Post Merged at 14:49 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:49 ----------

Please if you can add a new version of the Russian localization. Since so many people of Russia use mRatio.
Thank you!

You can do it yourself if you know the language:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-translate-mratio-mtranslator-25134/

gendouhydeist
01.10.12, 09:26
Hi guys, does mratio announce complete event when it reach 100%? Thanks!

DEViL.eXE
01.10.12, 19:30
I'm always not connectable on the tracker, why? I use the same ports like µtorrent.

anon
01.10.12, 19:58
Hi guys, does mratio announce complete event when it reach 100%? Thanks!

Of course.

I'm always not connectable on the tracker, why?

Which tracker?

kalentjne
01.10.12, 20:12
Request for bitcomet 1.33 client

DEViL.eXE
01.10.12, 20:15
Seems like on every tracker.

kalentjne
02.10.12, 12:11
May I request for BitTorrent 7.7.0 Build 27928 client, this is not the newest one!

bart90
02.10.12, 14:08
Hi guys. How to set randomise upload speed in mratio 4.4?

oscdat
02.10.12, 14:21
Hi guys. How to set randomise upload speed in mratio 4.4?
Just right click the torrent that you have just added , then click Advanced... then select Automatic Speeds and there you can randomize both the upload and download speeds .

Hope this helps :)

bart90
02.10.12, 14:34
Thanks :) but if i want to use automatic speeds what should I set in options where is download speed and upload speed?

oscdat
02.10.12, 20:06
Thanks :) but if i want to use automatic speeds what should I set in options where is download speed and upload speed?

It is automatically assigning the speeds , all you have to do is specify the speed range . Everything you're looking for is right there under Automatic Speeds , just tick the first update interval box and everything else will open up and then you can assign them .

bart90
03.10.12, 16:34
Thank you. Last question is: can I cheat using mR for a long time? Long time I mean a few hours like 8-9 with upload speed about 150-200 kb/s? Is it safe to use mR and seed 8-9 hours with upload speed as I mentioned 150-200 kb/s?

anon
03.10.12, 16:42
depends on the tracker

dickbutt123
04.10.12, 02:57
Thank you. Last question is: can I cheat using mR for a long time? Long time I mean a few hours like 8-9 with upload speed about 150-200 kb/s? Is it safe to use mR and seed 8-9 hours with upload speed as I mentioned 150-200 kb/s?

depends on the tracker

I don't recommend it. Got banned from BitGAMER cheating at 300KB/s overnight on the pack with the biggest amount of leechers. SCC worked fine though, but rather not take the risk. Cheat for a few hours then stop/turn it to 0KB/s then back to normal upload speed after a while.

kalentjne
04.10.12, 06:57
May I request for BitTorrent 7.7.0 Build 27928 client, this is not the newest one!
This is the 2nd times post, no one answers me :(

rajoo
04.10.12, 13:32
May I request client for: uTorrent 3.2 Build 27886 ?

Latest stable build is utorrent 3.2.1 Build 28086

oscdat
04.10.12, 18:06
Can anyone please explain to me on how to cheat at Gormogon . The problem is that there are too many trackers , this tracker is almost like a public tracker and when I load a torrent from this site , its showing random tracker names like piratebay.org instead of its tracker name .

Usually there will be 4 trackers altogether in Private Trackers , the first three being

DHT
Local peer Discovery
Peer Exchange

and are always shown as not allowed in all the other trackers but here it is displayed as working and then the fourth one will be the private tracker itself but here after the above three trackers there are about 20 different trackers and none of them have the tracker name (Gormogon) .

So the torrents from Gormogon are working fine in utorrent but when i load them in mRatio or Ratiomaster i get the following error

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Please suggest a way to tackle this issue

Thanks in Advance .

anon
04.10.12, 21:56
This is the 2nd times post, no one answers me :(

May I request client for: uTorrent 3.2 Build 27886 ?

Latest stable build is utorrent 3.2.1 Build 28086

I'll see what I can do.

Can anyone please explain to me on how to cheat at Gormogon . The problem is that there are too many trackers , this tracker is almost like a public tracker and when I load a torrent from this site , its showing random tracker names like piratebay.org instead of its tracker name .

Usually there will be 4 trackers altogether in Private Trackers , the first three being

DHT
Local peer Discovery
Peer Exchange

and are always shown as not allowed in all the other trackers but here it is displayed as working

Then you can just ghostleech and not worry about ratio.

---------- Post Merged at 16:56 ---------- Previous Post was at 14:52 ----------

I'll see what I can do.

13622 - made by me
13621 - made by Paramour

oscdat
05.10.12, 03:25
Then you can just ghostleech and not worry about ratio.

But I don;t want to download it , I just want to spoof my ratio . But now the problem is how to find the ONE Tracker URL among the 20 trackers to apply in mRatio and Ratiomaster . anon I remember you mentioning something about using some bencoder tool to remove all the other trackers except for one in the torrentday thread . So is it the solution to this multiple tracker issue .

Also can anyone open a "Cheating on Gormogon" Thread , coz I don't know how to start a new thread . I've searched everywhere but couldn't find any " New Thread " button . Or just tell me how to start a thread , then I'll open it myself .

Thank you

anon
05.10.12, 03:34
But I don;t want to download it , I just want to spoof my ratio . But now the problem is how to find the ONE Tracker URL among the 20 trackers to apply in mRatio and Ratiomaster . anon I remember you mentioning something about using some bencoder tool to remove all the other trackers except for one in the torrentday thread . So is it the solution to this multiple tracker issue .

That's a good idea.

Also can anyone open a "Cheating on Gormogon" Thread , coz I don't know how to start a new thread . I've searched everywhere but couldn't find any " New Thread " button . Or just tell me how to start a thread , then I'll open it myself .

http://www.sb-innovation.de/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=229

oscdat
05.10.12, 13:30
That's a good idea.

lol actually i have no idea what it is , I just uttered the word "bencoding" you mentioned there in that thread . Can you explain what exactly must i do .

Searched and found this thread

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4641

but the attachment is not working .

Found another one and downloaded the tool , but all these things in the structure area is making me dizzy , I even don't know how to create a client file , i guess this ben-coding stuff is beyond my reach . anon can you please explain just the "selecting the right tracker (Name/URL)" to add in Ratiomaster or mRatio part in layman terms please .

http://www.sb-innovation.de/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=229

Thanks for the link anon , I'll soon start a thread

anon
05.10.12, 19:47
I posted about this on the iptorrents thread, you can search my posts there. Or just PM me a .torrent file from Gormogon and I'll have a look.

DEViL.eXE
07.10.12, 11:54
Always not connectable on any tracker. I checked the port everything fine. Should I tick UPnP at the settings, but I don't using UPnP with my router.

dickbutt123
07.10.12, 14:23
Always not connectable on any tracker. I checked the port everything fine. Should I tick UPnP at the settings, but I don't using UPnP with my router.

Restart mRatio. If it's still unconnectable, check your firewall settings. Allow all communications to and from mRatio. I am connectable once i set up my router (allow ports on a specific IP), set my IP as static and make it the same as the one in the router settings (192.168.0.10) and then allowed mRatio through Windows Firewall for last measures.

oscdat
07.10.12, 14:24

DEVIL.eXE ,

I may be wrong but this is what i think . Even I had the same issues , its not the mRatio's port that matters but the real client's connectivity which is assigned to mRatio . So check whether the original client's port is properly forwarded or not . Whenever the client's port is yellow for me (even if mRatio's port is green) , i appear as not connectable on the tracker . So i just download something from public tracker (if there's no activity going on in my real client) and as soon as it turns green , I start all the torrents in mRatio , and Voila ! I'm connectable again . Works everytime .

Hope this helps :)

P.S I've ticked the UPnP box in mine , just so you know .

DEViL.eXE
07.10.12, 14:33
I'm connectable with uTorrent, so the port is forwarded.

The248
07.10.12, 14:54
If you are running mR and ut at the same time, then if both have the same port, what should be considered normal is green on utorrent and red on mRatio. For that to happen ALWAYS open ut first and then mR.

If you are not running both at the same time and on ut is appears green and on mR doesn't, then make sure mR is not blocked and they both are using the same port.

Lastly if mR appears yellow it doesn't mean it's not working, it means no connection has arrived. You can test if the port is open by using any online port checking website (ex: Open Port Check Tool (http://www.canyouseeme.org/)).

ps: for new users, i'm talking about that little icon on the statusbar, not the icons on the torrent list
do not confuse them, they don't mean the same thing

oscdat
07.10.12, 19:34
I'm connectable with uTorrent, so the port is forwarded.
I see , In that case it's beyond my comprehension . Guess its upto anon now .

If you are running mR and ut at the same time, then if both have the same port, what should be considered normal is green on utorrent and red on mRatio. For that to happen ALWAYS open ut first and then mR.

If you are not running both at the same time and on ut is appears green and on mR doesn't, then make sure mR is not blocked and they both are using the same port.

Lastly if mR appears yellow it doesn't mean it's not working, it means no connection has arrived. You can test if the port is open by using any online port checking website (ex: Open Port Check Tool (http://www.canyouseeme.org/)).

ps: for new users, i'm talking about that little icon on the statusbar, not the icons on the torrent list
do not confuse them, they don't mean the same thing

Its just like you said The248 , After making both the utorrent's and mRatio's port the same . Yellow port in mRatio has turned to red with the error that please make sure nothing else is using this port and so i changed it to a random number and now both the ports are green .

While using memory reader , all the torrents in mRatio are assigned with utorrent's port . So is forwarding mRatio's port all that important . BTW you said that both the ports must be the same , but here I've applied different ports to both for them to appear connectable (green) , so must i assign them the same number even if it means making mRatio's port not connectable (red) .

I've done the same thing to VEM , so these three tools have three different port numbers and they all are connectable (green) but till now I've never used multiple torrents from the same tracker in more than one tool at any given time .

So what's the right thing to do , must I change all their ports into utorrent's current port .

The248
07.10.12, 22:37
If you run ut and mR at the same time, then use the same port for both, ut should be green and mR should be red.
You don't have to worry about appearing red on mR because all the connections are being handle by uTorrent (you will appear connectable on the tracker).

If you plan on running ut, vuze and mR at the same time, then ut and vuze should have different ports (so that your download speeds are higher) and mR should either also have a different port or have the same port as one of the others (assuming that the bittorrent client is green and mR is red).

oscdat
08.10.12, 10:48
If you run ut and mR at the same time, then use the same port for both, ut should be green and mR should be red.
You don't have to worry about appearing red on mR because all the connections are being handle by uTorrent (you will appear connectable on the tracker).

If you plan on running ut, vuze and mR at the same time, then ut and vuze should have different ports (so that your download speeds are higher) and mR should either also have a different port or have the same port as one of the others (assuming that the bittorrent client is green and mR is red).

Just now changed mRatio's port to the current utorrent's port . Its working like u said , utorrent (green) , mRatio (red) , connectable in all trackers . But while running all three together , if i spoof vuze to my utorrent client , shouldn't i make both the vuze and utorrent ports the same while downloading/seeding multiple torrents to the same tracker using both the clients .

The248
08.10.12, 19:23
Just now changed mRatio's port to the current utorrent's port . Its working like u said , utorrent (green) , mRatio (red) , connectable in all trackers . But while running all three together , if i spoof vuze to my utorrent client , shouldn't i make both the vuze and utorrent ports the same while downloading/seeding multiple torrents to the same tracker using both the clients .

I wouldn't do that (utorrent and vuze spoofing ut at the same time).

You only have two options:
1. Use the same port (safer), but depending on what client you start first the second will always suffer on download/upload speed, you can't receive incoming connections on the second one and that's a bad thing

2. Use different ports, both client will run at full capacity but the tracker will be able to know that you have 2 ut running and let's be honest how many (now cheaters) run more that 1 ut at the same time? they only don't notice you if they don't want too

I recommend that you only have 1 ut running ... vuze or ut, you choose, but only 1 at a time

If you must run the 2 at the same time, i advice that you use the same port, the same peerid, the same key and the same build on both clients. You will be safe as long as you don't download the same torrent on both at the same time.

DEViL.eXE
08.10.12, 20:48
I fixed my problem. Only Windows Firewall blocked mRatio.

oscdat
08.10.12, 21:45
Thanks The248 , I was aware of the speed penalty but like i said in my earlier post . I never use more than one tool at any given time , but it was just to learn how to deal with multiple clients at the same time . And this

If you must run the 2 at the same time, i advice that you use the same port, the same peerid, the same key and the same build on both clients. You will be safe as long as you don't download the same torrent on both at the same time.

was the answer i was looking for . Thanks for your time and help .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The248 , been using the WM for 3 torrents in mRatio for about 2 days straight and yes only the WM , no regular download as the peerlist is full 0 kb/s up 0kb/s down . So here one among the three was recording and sending the data correctly (total download and upload are the same in both mRatio and tracker for that torrent) , but the second one was having a 3 GB difference , actually spoofed 21 GB up but its showing only 18 GB in the tracker . But the worst among them was the third one , spoofed 3.6 GB and in the tracker stats , its shown as only 52 MB . BTW all the three torrents are from different trackers .

But then i stopped it and started it again , now all the three are working fine , this problem only started today after i added the third torrent to WM but it has not affected the regular downloads . I can PM you the tracker name if you want.

And what's the difference in the leecher setting under WM . The first option (use WM till the update time) and the second one (Stop and start) . Couldn't note any difference .

fumarona
10.10.12, 16:13
I'm thinking of installing linux on my note, mratio has a version for linux, or i need run the wine? ty

roberto1972
11.10.12, 12:17
I think that even if You have wine it doesn't work (because mR needs .NET Framework and maybe other Microsofts shits) but I'm not sure I will test it.

anon
11.10.12, 15:06
[Ratio Tool] mRatio 3.5 - Page 4 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-3-5-a-24858-post260112/#post260112)

fumarona
12.10.12, 23:30
anon sorry man, but i dont found a linux version in this link, i need launch with wine?

anon
13.10.12, 00:44
Try reading the post...

Jello
13.10.12, 20:36
Any suggestions on using rtorrent or deluge emulations, I think they are not safe as memory reader won't work?

anon
14.10.12, 02:37
You don't need memory reader with those.

CerwinVega
14.10.12, 22:17
Hmm.. I have always cheating in the same way.. For a LOOONG Time..
But now in the past 3 days, i have been started to getting banned.
Some one know what is happening? are the moste sites uppdating their anti cheat?

Thanks in advance!

anon
14.10.12, 22:22
Are we supposed to guess your way and sites? :wermm:

CerwinVega
14.10.12, 23:15
Oh, haha im sorry :P i use memory reader with speeds around 100 - 300kb/s.
I just got banned on BTN :( Also the file had alot of leechers.

anon
14.10.12, 23:17
Also the file had alot of leechers.

Pack?

Anyway, he who cheats on a ratio-free tracker gets what he deserves.

CerwinVega
14.10.12, 23:37
Pack?

Anyway, he who cheats on a ratio-free tracker gets what he deserves.

It was not a pack. So i should rather go with the 24h seed time..

---------- Post Merged at 23:37 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:21 ----------

But if the file i downloaded has no leechers, shall i DON´T seed it?
Then shall i just save a .Torrent file with alot of leechers and start seeding it without even downloading it?
Doesn´t it looks kinda of weird on the snatchlist?
Then i will have like alot of downloeded files i want, with 100% downloaded, and noting seeded?
Then some files i dont want, with 0% downloaded and alot of gb´s up?

anon
15.10.12, 02:23
Then shall i just save a .Torrent file with alot of leechers and start seeding it without even downloading it?

What makes you arrive at those conclusions?

CerwinVega
15.10.12, 13:00
What makes you arrive at those conclusions?

Well i just wonder, If it looks weird if i suddenly starting to uppload on a file with no leechers on it?

anon
15.10.12, 14:41
You can set the fake upload speed to 0, you know.

CerwinVega
15.10.12, 15:04
You can set the fake upload speed to 0, you know.
Yes i do, but how will that help me to get more uppload? :P

zora
15.10.12, 20:36
Yes i do, but how will that help me to get more uppload? :P

It increases your seed time, seed time increases your account looking like a genuine user, looking like a genuine user makes you less likely to be banned. Cheating isn't all about uploading fake amounts, it's about playing smart.

dickbutt123
15.10.12, 21:00
It increases your seed time, seed time increases your account looking like a genuine user, looking like a genuine user makes you less likely to be banned. Cheating isn't all about uploading fake amounts, it's about playing smart.

Exactly, especially on ratio less sites where time trumps data. You have a great ratio with terabytes uploaded but only seeded each file for an average of 1 hr? That's suspicious compared to someone who seeded for 5 days on average.

CerwinVega
15.10.12, 21:57
Thanks so much for the answers Zora & Dickbutt!

---------- Post Merged at 21:57 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:57 ----------

Then how about :
Then i will have like alot of downloeded files i want, with 100% downloaded, and noting seeded?

dickbutt123
16.10.12, 00:45
Thanks so much for the answers Zora & Dickbutt!

---------- Post Merged at 21:57 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:57 ----------

Then how about :

Okay.

1. This depends. If you have no leechers, DO NOT FAKE UPLOAD any KB/s. However, you can put it in mRatio and fake upload WITH 0KB/s. Just don't set the speed above 0 for no leechers. This is for sites which give bonus points such as BTN.
2. You can do this for scene releases because they assume you already downloaded the release from another torrent site. It's fine to do this, but don't do it with P2P files (like user encodes) or site specific packs (like Torrentleech packs) because most of the time there's only 1 or 2 sources for those types of files.
3. Not really, especially on scene sites such as SCC. You can download the scene release on Torrentleech then seed it on SCC so SCC sees 0KB downloaded but many GB uploaded.
4 and 5, i don't understand what you're asking. Please phrase it a bit better and i will try to answer it.

CerwinVega
16.10.12, 15:52
Okay.

1. This depends. If you have no leechers, DO NOT FAKE UPLOAD any KB/s. However, you can put it in mRatio and fake upload WITH 0KB/s. Just don't set the speed above 0 for no leechers. This is for sites which give bonus points such as BTN.
2. You can do this for scene releases because they assume you already downloaded the release from another torrent site. It's fine to do this, but don't do it with P2P files (like user encodes) or site specific packs (like Torrentleech packs) because most of the time there's only 1 or 2 sources for those types of files.
3. Not really, especially on scene sites such as SCC. You can download the scene release on Torrentleech then seed it on SCC so SCC sees 0KB downloaded but many GB uploaded.
4 and 5, i don't understand what you're asking. Please phrase it a bit better and i will try to answer it.

You helped me alot with those answers! So i really dont need the answer from 4 and 5, Stupid of me :D
Thank you so much.

dickbutt123
16.10.12, 22:37
You helped me alot with those answers! So i really dont need the answer from 4 and 5, Stupid of me :D
Thank you so much.

No problems, i'm glad i could help :top:

P.S you could use the thanks button on the bottom left of my post ;)

Blazedneg
26.10.12, 18:32
I have a problem with mR and uTorrent. I have just upgraded from a previous build to a more recent one of uTorrent and I had like 50+ torrents running in mR when I upgraded (I don't mean that I had mR running at the same time of course). The thing is I can't use the memory reader now, mR tells me there are no torrents (those 50+ I had still there, stopped) using the new build (upgraded one).

Please dont tell me I have to re-add all those torrents again with the new build of uTorrent.

anon
26.10.12, 21:26
You can change the emulation of multiple torrents in one go. Just select all of them -> right-click -> Advanced -> click on the little gear icon under "Emulation". Then you should be able to apply the memory reader.

The248
26.10.12, 21:33
You can only use Memory Reader if the torrents on the list matches the uTorrent build running.

You don't have to re-add all torrent, just do this:
- Stop all torrent (if they are running)
- Select all torrents
- Right click, "Advanced..."
- Under "Emulation", there is a button with a "cog", press it, all available mR emulations will popup, select the one that matches your uTorrent build
- Confirm the choice and the press apply

All selected torrents will now have the same uTorrent build, you can now use memory reader like before.

//Anon always faster

Blazedneg
28.10.12, 00:05
Thankyou both, that worked fine. Didn't notice the MR option before, silly of me.

oscdat
05.11.12, 03:23
Please explain the difference between these two options under When leeching... (Waffles Method)

[ ] Don't send COMPLETE flag.
..... ( ) Let the torrent run until it reaches update time.
..... ( ) Stop-and-Start instead of sending the complete flag.

Both these options stops and starts the torrent indefinitely before the update until its manually stopped . And both doesn't send the complete flag . So can anyone please point out the uses of these two settings .

The248
05.11.12, 19:49
Option nº1 leaves the torrent running like nothing happened when you reach seeding on mR (on the tracker will appear still downloading until mRatio does another Stop-and-Start)

Option nº2 replaces the complete flag with a Stop-and-Start in the exact moment the torrent reaches 100% (you will appear seeding on the tracker as soon as mR starts seeding)

oscdat
06.11.12, 12:17
Option nº1 leaves the torrent running like nothing happened when you reach seeding on mR (on the tracker will appear still downloading until mRatio does another Stop-and-Start)

Option nº2 replaces the complete flag with a Stop-and-Start in the exact moment the torrent reaches 100% (you will appear seeding on the tracker as soon as mR starts seeding)

Now I clearly understood what these settings does but still I'm not able to figure out their use . Opting for the first choice makes you appear as a downloader after completion for a few extra mins over the other one which instantly marks you as a seeder in the tracker . Is there any special circumstance where this comes in handy . If so please tell me .

Jagsaw1
06.11.12, 15:40
hey anon mate, we waiting for your magic emulations for Transmission 2.72 and 2.73.Both versions will be great
Thanks a lot!

anon
06.11.12, 18:59

Credits to Instab for his help.

kalach54
07.11.12, 00:04
Please help me to set the time from the start of the torrent to be constantly updated. The program is not working properly. I define the advanced settings 30 minutes to update. Program in line torrent wrote 30 minutes. And after the start (3-5 seconds) changes the time by 5 minutes. And so it is in eight cases out of ten. And it does not depend on what time I want to make it. And 15 minutes and 30 minutes and 1 hour - me back five minutes before the next update. This is a very important parameter to work with the program!
Addition to what I said before, I want to ask you this: The limit of 40 MB / sec to download this software bug, or as intended by the developer?
Why am i asking you? I work with large blue-ray video discs. With download speeds of 40 mb / sec for 5 minutes until the next update is impossible to obtain the desired result. During this time, you can only show a maximum of 8 GB and larger drives such as Blu-ray, usually have 30-50 + GB.
I will be very grateful for the help and skilled answers to my questions!
PS.Sorry for my bad english! (Google translation)

anon
07.11.12, 01:44
kalach54: on which tracker(s) does this 5-minute interval problem happen?

kalach54
07.11.12, 06:57
kalach54: on which tracker(s) does this 5-minute interval problem happen?
Question not in the tracker, and the fact that the size of disk images larger. And after 5 minutes of no way to "download" because of the speed limit to 40 MB / sec.
After that, the tracker send statistics.
If the image size is 40 GB drive, I need to stop the download 5 times, and 5 times sent to tracker statistics. This is very suspicious, and you can very quickly get into a group of "Blocked"
Example trekkers - here (http://hdclub.org/), and here (http://bluebird-hd.org/). (This is a private trackers. Invite to them costs money. Begin your journey first and have more limited rights really do not want.)

anon
07.11.12, 13:32
Okies, I was asking because there were a few ones where this five-minute reannouncing was intentional.

kalach54
07.11.12, 19:49
Okies, I was asking because there were a few ones where this five-minute reannouncing was intentional.
Where five minutes were identified intentional - there are no changes. 5 = 5.
I work with a program of 10 months. 24/7. Now the work of more than 120 torrents. So the experience in working with her, I have not a little. And statistics have verified many times.

mhasanat
11.11.12, 14:21
does mratio 4.4 work on windows 8 platform??

zappernator
12.11.12, 09:24
nice software but igot a problem with the site swepricy.org
the only offer magnet links
and i cant use them in mratio
is there any way i can use it?

Imothep
12.11.12, 18:26
Can some one help me and make me a client for rtorrent/0.8.9/0.12.9 is not the last one :)

anon
12.11.12, 18:35
Can some one help me and make me a client for rtorrent/0.8.9/0.12.9 is not the last one :)

The build restriction only applies to uTorrent. As for the rest, the making of client files is restricted to member title users and above, but if you want the file already made I'll see what I can do.

Yahoo
13.11.12, 03:09
Can we get a Bitcomet client file newer than v1.28 ?
It Would be more helpful if all the client files that were uploaded before [That Doesn't require Member Title] ,put in one link in the first page of the topic makes it easier to reach.

After all , thanks for the release.

anon
13.11.12, 04:00
Can we get a Bitcomet client file newer than v1.28 ?

I will make one tomorrow if no one is faster.

It Would be more helpful if all the client files that were uploaded before [That Doesn't require Member Title] ,put in one link in the first page of the topic makes it easier to reach.

If you go to the forum view, there's a http://www.sb-innovation.de/images/Future/misc/paperclip.png icon (next to http://www.sb-innovation.de/images/Future/misc/tag.png) for the mRatio thread(s). You can click there to see everything that has been attached, including client files.

Imothep
14.11.12, 22:26
but if you want the file already made I'll see what I can do.

Hey sir,any news man with the client is this already made b/c is a old version of rTorrent :)

How to insstall mR on Ubuntu or any linux os is posible a version for linux :)

anon
15.11.12, 21:12
Here are both client files, sorry for the delay.

Leuzre
17.11.12, 02:15
I gotta say, I love this program. Being able to bulk it all together when seeding, instead of heaps of other programs open at once, though I still love RatioMaster and still use it, but just for single leeching then seeding, compared to having it opened 40 times.

I love how in mRatio it shows the tracker's logo on it to, so even though it's all bulk added in mRatio, it's easy to see what tracker you're seeding on. :) Great stuff.

I haven't tried out any other programs, but these two seem to do it just fine so far for me. :)

Great website here and great work done. :)

abdo
17.11.12, 16:05
[27/09/2012 14:16:35] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 1m 30s.
[27/09/2012 14:18:05] Creating START announce ...
[27/09/2012 14:18:05] Trying to establish a connection ... tehconnection.eu
[27/09/2012 14:18:07] Error establish the connection: Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxx
[27/09/2012 14:18:07] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 2m .
[27/09/2012 14:20:07] Creating START announce ...
[27/09/2012 14:20:07] Trying to establish a connection ... tehconnection.eu
[27/09/2012 14:20:09] Error establish the connection: Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxx
[27/09/2012 14:20:09] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 2m 30s.
[27/09/2012 14:22:39] Creating START announce ...
[27/09/2012 14:22:39] Trying to establish a connection ... tehconnection.eu
[27/09/2012 14:22:41] Error establish the connection: Nenhuma conexão pôde ser feita porque a máquina de destino as recusou ativamente xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxx
[27/09/2012 14:22:41] Retrying tracker connection with tehconnection.eu in 3m .
[27/09/2012 14:24:46] The torrent was forced to stop.

Im having this problem in tehconnection, i get yellow face and this is my log, just reporting.

i have the same problem,plz need help,i'm using utorrent 3.1.3 (27498) with MR

The248
17.11.12, 18:57

DHT
Local peer Discovery
Peer Exchange

and are always shown as not allowed in all the other trackers but here it is displayed as working and then the fourth one will be the private tracker itself but here after the above three trackers there are about 20 different trackers and none of them have the tracker name (Gormogon) .

So the torrents from Gormogon are working fine in utorrent but when i load them in mRatio or Ratiomaster i get the following error

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

Please suggest a way to tackle this issue

Thanks in Advance .
Interesting ... does the torrent file has multiple announces?

i have the same problem,plz need help,i'm using utorrent 3.1.3 (27498) with MR
Does the same torrent work on uTorrent?

oscdat
18.11.12, 18:13
Interesting ... does the torrent file has multiple announces?

Yes it does , here's the list

http://i50.tinypic.com/sb7p8l.jpg

and regarding this topic , I started a new thread http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=29908#post304326

Also anon found the solution to this problem , it seems that some torrents in this tracker has an EXT sign next to it . Only these torrents have multiple announces while the others have just one (Normal) .

The248
18.11.12, 22:35
Let's then keep the conversation about the problem there:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=29908#post304676

oscdat
18.11.12, 23:05
Let's then keep the conversation about the problem there:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=29908#post304676

At the time I posted this error here , I didn't know the root of this cause . All I knew was that the torrents from Gormogon were not working properly in mRatio , so naturally I had to report it here . Only recently did I find out the reason behind it , thanks to anon .