PDA

View Full Version : Feedback "Merry Christmas"

Rebound
24.12.11, 01:28
Merry Christmas from me too. :smile:

leechmodder
24.12.11, 04:31
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you Rebound and to all the members of SBi :top:

anon
24.12.11, 05:22
^ What he said.

I was waiting for this thread :wtongue:

yoco
24.12.11, 10:51
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you Rebound and to all the members of SBi :top:
Pretty much the same! :biggrin:

piratemeister
24.12.11, 11:25
Merry Xmas @all

cheatos
24.12.11, 11:46
Merry Christmas to all my friends on SB-I and their families too :smile:

Instab
24.12.11, 14:03
Merry Christmas from me too. :smile:

^ What he said.

I was waiting for this thread :wtongü:

Pretty much the same! :biggrin:

Merry Xmas @all

Merry Christmas to all my friends on SB-I and their families too :smile:

and all that from me too :D :sbi:

SBfreak
24.12.11, 14:10
Merry Christmas everybody!

Blocker
25.12.11, 01:38
I wish you a merry christmas my SB-I friends!!! :weihnacht1:

I hope too much love in your hearts and people you love during these days :top:

SealLion
25.12.11, 05:47
Happy merry Christmas, from me also, to everyone here on the forums. Eat, drink, and be social. Good times to you all.:ggrin:

zatoicchi
25.12.11, 09:57
happy christmas to all.....and watch those calories intake

Instab
25.12.11, 15:15
likewise :P

anon
25.12.11, 18:35

You're also alive! That's just awesome :top:

SealLion
25.12.11, 18:50
Ya, I know. I hardly see him nowadays. But it's good to still see zatoicchi here.

Renji-Kun
27.12.11, 02:09
merry Christmas to sbi crew :P
thanks for everything :klatsch_3:

Instab
24.12.12, 22:27
and one more round this year :D

SealLion
24.12.12, 22:36
YaBaDaBaDoo....Merry Christmas.

From me to everyone else here on the board whether I've met you yet or have not had the privilage to meet you yet on the board....Merry Christmas everyone. !!!

yoco
24.12.12, 22:55
1 more hour until it's officially Christmas!

So Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

anon
24.12.12, 23:53
and one more round this year :D

What? Too lazy to make a new thread? :wtongue:

Anyway, merry Christmas to you all, people. My best wishes fly out to my friends and members of this forum. Enjoy youreslves during this holiday season.

PS: I remember my first Christmas in this forum... good memories :gsmile:

Instab
25.12.12, 00:28
What? Too lazy to make a new thread? :wtongü:
not me :P

Master Razor
25.12.12, 00:44
I remember my first Christmas in this forum... good memories
I remember mine and I recall I made my first thread on the 23rd of December. It was the thread in which I asked about editing the utorrent stats.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members of SB-I. May the new year make us healthier, wiser and luckier than the previous year.

v6ph1
25.12.12, 01:30
Merry Christmas to all of you, too.

best regards
v6ph1

SealLion
25.12.12, 05:24
1 more hour until it's officially Christmas!

So Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

Nice. Good for you. Did you get anything from anyone by any chance, yoco??

Well, I've got about 2 1/2 hours for myself. No presents but did get some very nice Christmas cards from a couple of really swell people, I know. Oh, ya. Sorry. I forgot. I did get a Christmas present. I got a jar of homemade apple jam. Yumm.

Peanut butter and homemade apple jam sandwich?? .....Yum.

Instab
25.12.12, 06:41

mmm sounds really good. if i'd be closer i'd probably pay a quick visit :D

Jello
25.12.12, 09:05
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year .

yoco
25.12.12, 12:23
Nice. Good for you. Did you get anything from anyone by any chance, yoco??

Well, I've got about 2 1/2 hours for myself. No presents but did get some very nice Christmas cards from a couple of really swell people, I know. Oh, ya. Sorry. I forgot. I did get a Christmas present. I got a jar of homemade apple jam. Yumm.

Hey! No presents here, our tradition's bit different. We get with our families and friends and drink and eat till we "drop dead", which happened to me! :tongue:

SealLion
25.12.12, 13:09
mmm sounds really good. if i'd be closer i'd probably pay a quick visit :D

Ya, I bet you would. LOL. Every tried crab-apple jam before?? Simply put. It's awesome! I remember we used to cook it after picking the apples off from trees. Not too much sugar, not too much for pectin for the jam, and it'll come out peeerrrfecct.

Hey! No presents here, our tradition's bit different. We get with our families and friends and drink and eat till we "drop dead", which happened to me! :tongue:
LOL. Good for you. Big bellies after supper time, I bet, eh. :biggrin:

SBfreak
25.12.12, 13:43
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :D

anon
25.12.12, 18:33
I didn't receive any presents other than some cash (which I'm diligently saving, I have a pretty big stack right here where my monitor stands :wsmile:), but it doesn't matter. I think enjoying spending some time with your loved ones a-la yoco is more important :gsmile:

yoco
25.12.12, 22:47
I used to get a lot of cash for holidays as well, when I was a kid! :biggrin:

SealLion
26.12.12, 04:47
I didn't receive any presents other than some cash (which I'm diligently saving, I have a pretty big stack right here where my monitor stands :wsmile:), but it doesn't matter. I think enjoying spending some time with your loved ones a-la yoco is more important :gsmile:

Hey. Cash never hurt anyone,right??
Well, I had lunch the other day with a couple that I know ( the same ones that gave me a jar of apple-jam mentioned above). They served moose for lunch. It was the 1st time I ever had moose and to be honest, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in taste between that and regular beef. At least I found. So now my next gastronomical adventure is to try bison meat. I hear it has a decent taste to it.

Anyone ever try out any exotic type of meats before like snake or turtle or something like that. I"ve had squirrel before. Not much meat there that 's for sure.

czullo
26.12.12, 15:26
I want to wish everyone in the new yer a lot of health because not everyone can have it.

anon
26.12.12, 15:58
It was the 1st time I ever had moose and to be honest, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in taste between that and regular beef. At least I found. So now my next gastronomical adventure is to try bison meat. I hear it has a decent taste to it.

Anyone ever try out any exotic type of meats before like snake or turtle or something like that. I"ve had squirrel before. Not much meat there that 's for sure.

Never tried any of those, but I read on the Interwebs that snake tastes mostly like chicken.

Instab
27.12.12, 04:20
... tastes mostly like chicken.

don't they all :P

anon
27.12.12, 05:58
Well, the Internet also taught me dog meat is stringy.

cheatos
27.12.12, 08:51
Merry Christmas to all my friends in SB-I :sbi:!
Spend a joyful, safe and memorable days with your family/beloved ones.