PDA

View Full Version : .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

rukawa
05.10.11, 16:03
I have seen working cheats for bitme, TL, etc but never a DEFINITE working way for a .bz website. Since, all of them are kind of like a single tracker family tracker (e.g. all of them have the same staff) , i guess this thread might be good way to discuss the way to cheat here.

Applicable to:

ThePlace
TheBox
TheVault
TheEmpire
TheGeeks
TheOccult
TheShow

anon
05.10.11, 18:34
All other threads closed. Don't let me down.

Cheatness
05.10.11, 19:58
I dont have access to neither of those, but i though thebox was easy cheateable :S

rukawa
05.10.11, 21:23
really? wm on thegeeks got me banned the next day

The Shutter
05.10.11, 22:21
well you must've done something wrong since wm working perfectly fine on the geeks , post the details of your cheating attempt

flowerorange
06.10.11, 07:13
I have been banned on theGeek for 3 times..using WM with <500Kb/s on the same torrent...account is about 4 weeks old.

rukawa
08.10.11, 13:38
utorrent leecher mods also NOT working. stealth. got me banned AGAIN.

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

hey flowerorange, have you tried doing wm on around 1mb>

do you still have an account on thegeeks?

anon
08.10.11, 19:24
utorrent leecher mods also NOT working. stealth. got me banned AGAIN.

I think that's no news. Multi and Fakeup mods were also easily detected.

skyfox71
04.12.11, 08:03
I was just wondering if these sttings are correct for Thebox.bz using uSerenity:

Nothing ticked apart from:

[tick] FakeUpload: Between 15KB/s and 30KB/s
If there is at least [1] Peer connected

[tick] Add your real uploaded to fakeuploaded

I have downloaded a couple of torrents for real and using a profile with those settings. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

SomeGuy
04.12.11, 11:25
What I know is that VEM works there with low speeds. Information from some months ago, did they update their scripts?

leechmodder
04.12.11, 14:18
I was cheating at thebox pretty freely 8-9 months ago(haven't tried it since). They must have updated their scripts since I can see a few folks are complaining about getting banned.

SomeGuy
04.12.11, 18:30
Cheating at BZ Trackers was difficult for years, and if you made a mistake you were banned.
I think that the scripts are not updated, but that the guys made mistakes.

Is the problem for anon that he doesn't get much ratio because the swarm speed is low so not much ratio when being safe, or is it because really the scripts are difficult to deal with?

flowerorange
04.12.11, 18:46
theBox.bz is the easiest to cheat coz it got busy swarm and big size torrents.

they definitely got script to detect cheating. but not a easy found one like NexusPHP .

Maybe they got script to detect total traffic(upload/download) for each torrent.
If they detect some abnormal traffic on one torrent, they would check each activities on that torrent and find out the cheater.

Maybe that's the reason someone got ban with WM and someone not.
If the script works by the method above, then WM on freeleech torrent with 1.0 ratio is safe.

SomeGuy
04.12.11, 19:10
flowerorange, did you cheat there recently? :)

flowerorange
04.12.11, 19:40
nope
My IP got banned on TheGeeks and TheOccult.
my ThePlace account is an invited one, dont wanna hurt my inviter.
I have never failed on TheBox , no need to risk it again.

I would try by proxy or shh later.

anon
04.12.11, 19:51
Is the problem for anon that he doesn't get much ratio because the swarm speed is low so not much ratio when being safe

I'm not a member on any .bz trackers... if I posted about something not working there, it's just relayed from other posts on other threads.

SomeGuy
05.12.11, 19:24
Don't let me down.

I thought because of this comment that cheating there was so hard even you wanted help :)

anon
05.12.11, 22:35
Nope, it was more a message to the general populace. Keep all the .bz talk here. Make this unified thread worth its creation. :wtongue:

Gluttony
06.12.11, 08:32
well I got banned from one of the .bz not for cheating but for arguing with a mod. they banned me from passthepoopcorn too.
when I asked what the hell they told me because I was banned at the .bz I got to get banned at ptp too.then a month later my BTN account got banned and when I asked what the hell the told me cause I got banned at passthepopcorn I got to get banned at BTN also.

so be careful.

anon
06.12.11, 21:33
well I got banned from one of the .bz not for cheating but for arguing with a mod.

What did you argue about, exactly?

mosh11
25.12.11, 16:41
i have been caught at thebox.bz 3 times in these two days using mR with WM but no memory reader. upload speeds 150 kb/s . i dont know what am i doing wrong here ? but the thing is i dont get caught immediately , it happens after starting seeding , if someone succeded using mR with WM only . can u tell me which setup did u use ?

THC
25.12.11, 19:00
Use memory reader! RM has numwant=200. They automatically detect and disable if you have another value set.

ninty25
26.12.11, 03:51
.bz trackers have updated their scripts. Ratiomaster keeps getting banned. I will switch to mR to see what happens.

anon
26.12.11, 03:53
.bz trackers have updated their scripts. Ratiomaster keeps getting banned.

We should also update our scripts so that detail-less posts can't get through. :wthink:

ninty25
26.12.11, 04:01
We should also update our scripts so that detail-less posts can't get through. :wthink:

come on anon. i am just a newbie, give me some time to grow :icon_angry[1]:

mosh11
27.12.11, 15:10
do the thebox.bz ban accounts with disposable email addresses like 10minutemail.com ? it seems that they banned me because of this not because i used mR with WM 150kb/s

THC
27.12.11, 15:40
You should ask them just to make sure. I don't believe that they would ban someone only because he's using a non-notorious email service.

ninty25
27.12.11, 20:20
You should ask them just to make sure. I don't believe that they would ban someone only because he's using a non-notorious email service.

THC
do you use mRatio?

mosh11
27.12.11, 20:54

i am sure of that because i registered with a 10minutemail.com address and didnt make anything for 2 days (no download , no upload , no cheating) and bang i am banned. cookies from previous account were removed + new ip so the email is the reason

ninty25
27.12.11, 21:38
mosh11
do you have any tutorials for mRatio?

anon
27.12.11, 21:41
do the thebox.bz ban accounts with disposable email addresses like 10minutemail.com ?

You should ask them just to make sure.

They do. Why they don't outright block them instead of allowing registration, then banning the account is beyond me.

mosh11
28.12.11, 01:04
@ninty

its easy you download torrents from thebox.bz with good amount of leechers (numbers in the column of the red arrow in thebox ). add it to mRatio . use emulation (Bit Tornado 0.3.18) this is allowed version on thebox , set the speeds download 1-1.5mb/s , upload 200-300 kb/s . when the torrent is added , right click and choose waffles method , check the option "stop and start the torrent" in the two boxes on waffles method window. then start the torrent , if u have any question ask

ninty25
28.12.11, 01:39
how big should the torrent be? at least...

SealLion
28.12.11, 06:16
how big should the torrent be? at least...

Size of a torrent I don't believe would be a relevant consideration.

houseonfire
28.12.11, 13:58
how soon can i expect to get banned from thebox if I do something wrong? And does anyone know which other trackers may ban me as well if thebox bans me?

mosh11
28.12.11, 14:08
@houseonfire , just use mRatio with Waffles and choose torrents that have many leechers . limit upload to 200 kb/s and download up to 1.3 mb/s no problem . that worked well for me . if u are waiting for ban expect it one day or two days at maximum after cheating i think

SealLion
28.12.11, 16:14
how soon can i expect to get banned from thebox if I do something wrong? And does anyone know which other trackers may ban me as well if thebox bans me?

I guess it won't take too long. Usually within the same week or so. Much like what mosh11 stated above. Also, mostly depends on the frequency of communication between tracker staff.
Also, why chance cheating and losing your account if you have the option to keep the account through some legit way??
Take it from me. I know from experience. Many sites have such low ratio requirements they make cheating a thing of the past.
As for the trackers that can potentially ban you thereafter. Look at it this way. It's a domino effect to many sites.

If you cheat and get caught on a .bz site. What do you think the chances are in being banned on other .bz sites??
If you cheat (and get caught) on any well known site and you have accounts on other well known sites. What do you think the chances are??

It's your choice in the end, you know.

anon
28.12.11, 19:17
And does anyone know which other trackers may ban me as well if thebox bans me?

The thread we have for these purposes doesn't seem to supply information... at least not on its first post and I'm too lazy to look elsewhere (you should be more interested :wwink:).

You know what will keep your account alive, regardless of if you cheat or not? Thinking all your memberships will be shredded to pieces if you get banned.

SealLion
28.12.11, 20:46

.... (you should be more interested :wwink:)....

For sure he should. He could also have a look inside the tutorial section. Most especially one of the 'sticky' that categorizes things.

@houseonfire and others interested: Take some leisurely time also to read maybe a few other threads on 'cheating experiences' on other sites if there is not enough available here. It won't hurt. And it'll probably give you an idea also of what is possible. That, in addition to the little info that is already in this thread.

And to further elaborate on answering your question on where else you can get banned. Let me tell you a story. When I was cheating on Iplay.ro, naturally after I was caught (and banned) from there I got banned from PTP within the same week. Soon thereafter, I found that my account on What was disabled too.

I don't condemn cheating. Just advise against it. Or at the very least pay attention to what your doing and don't over do it.

ninty25
28.12.11, 21:03

usually the next day, in my case.

houseonfire
29.12.11, 23:17
Thank you everyone for the great advice. I'll for sure put 'em to good use. I'm well aware of the importance of seeding. Now it's clear I will be banned from most other trackers if I get caught somewhere. Actually I don't over cheat, I just do it to survive in the tracker. I have read some tutorials and I'll will be reading some more. Thanks again :)

ibrahimsaleh
10.01.12, 19:03
hello guys
i used utorrent 2.0.4 and ratio faker 0.9.10
i can not download from thebox.bz what i do o download from this tracker by use ratio faker
this is pictures of my problem

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/36354250.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/httpb.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/74295537.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/63031340.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/69991571.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/17948669.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/g/862/36354250.jpg/
http://img862.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=36354250.jpg
please i need help how me downloading from this tracker??

anon
10.01.12, 19:12
I'd appreciate it if you:
didn't crosspost
did search the forum before you ask

Thanks.

ninty25
10.01.12, 22:20
just got banned from theplace.bz, using utorrent 2.2 build 23703 upload 800 kbps download 1mbps, mRatio 3.91 stopping before 30 minutes
i don't know what i did wrong but get banned everytime. if you have any success please post you settings

Jarun
17.01.12, 13:52
Checkout my post here http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=28074#post288018

I'm mostly on theplace.bz It is mostly of my astonishment of how I am able to cheat when I think I should be easily caught. I use ratio master Basically, I keep my speeds REALISTIC or even below realistic. Even fakeing multiple torrents. Another thing that might help is I leave a torrent that I am done fakeing active, but at 0 up and down for a few days to make it seem like I am seeding. It might take a bit of time and even some micro management... but it pays off in the end if there are some things you really are after.

SealLion
18.01.12, 03:35
I have not visited this thread in a while now and I just finished reading the last couple of posts. Most especially post #42. I cannot believe how blatantly unrealistic and UNTHINKING people are.

Posting screenshots of their torrents on a cheaters forum ....DOH!!! Add to that the man is from an Arabic Speaking country. Man. If I was an admin ( and they do come lurking and even visiting on and off. And I would like to see them more often) and saw the torrents listed in the client given in those screenshots, what a great opportunity to ban someone from the Middle East or Arabian Peninsula. It makes me even wonder if he's a cousin of Captain Oblivious.

Stupidity for sure must have been around since the age of the dinosaur.
They disappeared.
The only ones not to have contracted this disease was the crocodile.
They're still around.

As for post #45--@Jarun. I hope you keep your cheating realistic too. Keeping it unrealistic is sure to make you catch you something you don't want. Keep that in mind. Learn from others. Some people learn the hard way. You can learn the easy way.

anon
18.01.12, 03:44
I didn't even bother looking at the screenshots. Now I wonder how we're to help when the annotations are in Arabic. :unsure:

SealLion
18.01.12, 05:25
In spite of the person's keyboard being in Arabic, I am not too sure. Though we might need to ask for an interpretation next time.

Well. I don't know what to think. He's only had one post here in the forum since he joined. Maybe he was just a 'one-timer'?? Who knows. If he comes back to the forum and reads this thread hopefully he will act accordingly the next time for his own sake. That's all I can say at the moment.

Jarun
18.01.12, 06:40
@SealLion
Oh, I keep it realistic. Sometimes even more so to where I am only fakeing 20kb or under. The main thing is you have to be patient... most people want instant ratios and don't even bother to "pretend" to download the torrent before seeding it.

woot21
01.02.12, 09:09
I used mratio on thebox with 123 kb up and it worked.I want to try on theplace,any advise ?

PackingTape
05.02.12, 17:33
Thebox allows only this utorrent clients 1.6.1, 1.7.7, 1.8.2, 1.8.3. I think TheGeeks is the same. Im not a member of theplace so i do not know... but all .bz tracker are very similar. Does theplace opens singups from time to time ? I avoid getting invite for trackers I plan to fake on, because i do not wish that my inviter get in trouble because of me :D .

mRatio + memory reader (with allowed utorrent version ofc) + up speed around ~1-1.5 Mbits. Worked for me (thebox, thegeeks). I will report if something comes up :D .

anon
05.02.12, 20:12
Does theplace opens singups from time to time ?

Besides TheGeeks... I'm not sure any of the other .bz trackers opens anymore.

i do not wish that my inviter get in trouble because of me :D .

That's very good. Some people are kind of careless.

woot21
06.02.12, 14:39
I made an account on thebox only to test if i can make some upload,i used utorrent 3.1 that was allowed.now i see its banned on some trackers and i have to change my client again.damn

ParamouR
06.02.12, 14:58
Besides TheGeeks... I'm not sure any of the other .bz trackers opens anymore.

AFAIK its a chain if your in either of the .bz PT you could request an .bz invite in their Forums section or IRC.

anon
06.02.12, 20:47
i used utorrent 3.1 that was allowed.now i see its banned on some trackers and i have to change my client again.damn

Changing your client to, e.g. 2.2.1, shouldn't be an overexerting task.

houseonfire
08.02.12, 19:34
I got banned in theplace. This is the first time a tracker banned me so it's kind of disturbing...
I used VEM's ratio tool on a new torrent with 2 seeders and 5+ leechers. I emulated download at 500+ KBPS and upload at some random numbers between 120 and 200. I used the intelligent cheating option on. When I got disabled, VEM showed the file is full downloaded and same amount uploaded with fake ratio 0.9xx with 7+ leechers still and seeders was 0 but maybe because I have 'disconnect seeds when seeding' turned on by default. I don't understand why I got caught. Was this swarm smaller than ideal? Was my speed too high? Or can they detect vem? Is RM better than VEM's ratio tool?

olabird
22.02.12, 04:00
really? wm on thegeeks got me banned the next day

as far as I'm concerned, you don't really need to build a huge buffer on thegeeks, because becoming a power user doesn't have that many benefits (except maybe you get to leech more torrents at the same time). You can use uSerenity to cheat there with settings of zero download and zero upload. The same is the case with thebox and theempire. Thevault, theplace and theoccult are different beasts because there you need to go up to power user level to access some torrents.

Dark Knight
21.05.12, 18:19
umm..has anyoone one used GHostLeeching on THEPLACE.bz ?
if yes then on what kind of torrents ?

I read some of the posts on Ghostleech, and it says torrents with large no. of peers are good...however on TP , torrents have limited peers .

also if i Ghostleech a torrent, i will report no upload & no download to the tracker & neither the torrent will show in MY Snatchlist ?

just wanna be sure...:rolleyes::biggrin:

Leviathan
07.07.12, 08:11
"also if i Ghostleech a torrent, i will report no upload & no download to the tracker & neither the torrent will show in MY Snatchlist ?"

Yes.

mlymaster
11.07.12, 12:53
theplace has caught everytime i've tried to cheat. I've used VPNs, tried on 3 different pcs but they still catch me. I've used mratio with memory reader with speeds of less that 100kb/s. I've tried to use ratiomaster but the stats never get updated on the site (and i've followed all the instructions on the tutorials). tried more than 15 times... I've even bought accounts that were more that 150 weeks old...but in vain. and sometimes they ban me even if i have not downloaded nor browsed anything i used to browse for before. Does someone know a way around this?

anon
11.07.12, 15:29
I presume you've cleared your cookies between attempts...

mlymaster
12.07.12, 12:19
yes, i've tried on 5 different browsers.

saebrtooth
15.07.12, 18:54
Maybe they just dont like you hehe
Have your tried VEM?

mlymaster
16.07.12, 01:02
I was reading a bit on this but I got stuck and stopped. I'll read some more and I will give it a try asap. i'll let you know what happens. Thanks a lot for helping guys.

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Do you think that they are banning me because I use VPN? I used hide my ass. And do you think that I should used a dedicated vpn?

anon
16.07.12, 03:36
Do you think that they are banning me because I use VPN? I used hide my ass. And do you think that I should used a dedicated vpn?

Most trackers are fine with private VPNs. Of course, if you used it for more than one of your accounts, that may have flagged them as dupes due to the same IP, VPN or not.

HideMyAss is one of the worst services by the way, at least as far as privacy is concerned.

mlymaster
17.07.12, 10:43
Most trackers are fine with private VPNs. Of course, if you used it for more than one of your accounts, that may have flagged them as dupes due to the same IP, VPN or not.

HideMyAss is one of the worst services by the way, at least as far as privacy is concerned.

Yes, if i'm using dupe accounts, i'll use a dfferrent server for each of them.
I thought that HMA was one of the best services...I'll stop using it for trackers now that I know. which one do you recommend?

Thanks for helping

anon
17.07.12, 19:59
I thought that HMA was one of the best services...I'll stop using it for trackers now that I know. which one do you recommend?

TF made an interesting article on the matter:
Which VPN Providers Really Take Anonymity Seriously? | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-providers-really-take-anonymity-seriously-111007/)

You should always use Google to see what people say about a particular service, though.

If you have the time and skill, you can rent a cheap server and install OpenVPN there, too.

paul0004
11.09.12, 04:03
I also been banned several times on ThePlace, MRatio w/memory reader worked for a while . I got banned once because of my own dumb mistake I got busy on something else and forgot to stop it before the update . Other times the upload just would no show up. I used RM also w/memory reader same thing nothing changes on the stats.
I really wish someone would come up with a way that works on these Bz trackers they are by far the hardest ones to cheat on much harder than Waffles which I cheat on and have no problem. Now the odd thing is a couple of years ago I would use the now defunked Ratio Faker and unbelievably it worked like a charm.

A question am I suppose to use a specia;l build of a utorrent with Mratio to work? I ask because I just run a UTORRENT 2.04 21586 BUILD WITH mRATIO and it works perfectly for PTP but nothing on the BZ.
I would think this would be a great challenge for all of you guys that know so very much more than most of us common folks to come up with a way that really works on these very clever bz trackers.
Thanks
Paul

anon
11.09.12, 04:06
A question am I suppose to use a specia;l build of a utorrent with Mratio to work?

The one matching the build of uTorrent you're really using, plus memory reader, is the correct choice in most cases.

paul0004
11.09.12, 05:07
Thanks I just don't know why noting changes on the stats when I use it on The Place the same with Ratio Master I have not been banned but made no progress either.
Paul

paul0004
11.09.12, 08:34
I just notice that Mratio clients for utorrent only goes as low as 2.0.0
Is it possible to have MRatio utorrent client for 1.8.2 or 1.8.3?
The reason is ThePlace.bz has this warning(below). Maybe that is why we get banned by trying to use MRatio with a non approved utorrent client?
Thanks
Paul

"WARNING! uTorrent 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 , 2.0.3 , 2.0.4, 2.1.0.0 and 2.2.0.0 and 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.2 are not approved and you will use it at your own risk, including if you get disabled for cheating in any way when you were not or loss of ratio. The Site is not responsible for how uT 2.x or 3.x versions behaves."

roberto1972
11.09.12, 10:25
I dont think so, when you use with non approved client then you don't connect to tracker. So tracker won't count you upload and download.
Could You give more details, You was downloaded torrent by mR and then upload or you was uploading when you was leeching?

anon
11.09.12, 21:45
I can make a client file for those uTorrent versions if you want, but roberto is right.

paul0004
12.09.12, 06:15
Hi Roberto,

Not in my case as you can read the warning you use a non approve at your own risk. It still connects with the tracker because I did see my stats change when I was legal torrenting.
I just put the MRatio on seeding only with memory reader and kept the upload around 80 kps and nothing changed. Now I will tell you from experience if you don't stop the torrent before it updates you get banned immediately
Anyhow I found another tracker that has a lot of torrents that The place does not have so today I uploaded 8 or 9 torrents and have a 8,2 ratio oh and I did all these uploads with the non approved 2.0.4 utorrent. Better to just stay legal with the BZ trackers I don't know a single person that has been able to cheat consistency without getting banned. Their ant=cheating scripts are too good and they do update them all the time..

Jello
15.09.12, 11:37
I was banned at the box last month not because of cheating (new account so didn't even try to cheat), So I was banned within two days of my signup because of using non approved utorrent version.

roberto1972
17.09.12, 00:48
I was banned at the box last month not because of cheating (new account so didn't even try to cheat), So I was banned within two days of my signup because of using non approved utorrent version.

You tried any of uTorrent modification? I've just tried two non approved version: 2.0.0 and 3.1 and it working. Furthermore I started downloading with these version.

Sgroppino
18.09.12, 11:40
Better to just stay legal with the BZ trackers I don't know a single person that has been able to cheat consistency without getting banned. Their ant=cheating scripts are too good and they do update them all the time..

About one or two years ago I used "torrent ratio keeper" on ThePlace and worked fine... Now I'm using vuze mod with "ratio mode" (It's crazy but I want to try) on theempire and works fine for now (about two weeks). Maybe they have different scripts?!

illusive
18.09.12, 12:20
About one or two years ago I used "torrent ratio keeper" on ThePlace and worked fine... Now I'm using vuze mod with "ratio mode" (It's crazy but I want to try) on theempire and works fine for now (about two weeks). Maybe they have different scripts?!

Actually BZ trackers are able to be cheated on using Extreme Mod but it will be slow with the right settings since there are very few leechers on these trackers specially what I'm interested in TheGeeks.

roberto1972
19.09.12, 12:23
I was banned in thebox more than 10 times, but most of them was for multiple account. Only two was for cheating with ratio and now i know that it isn't hard to cheat on it.

mlymaster
19.09.12, 14:54
Anyhow I found another tracker that has a lot of torrents that The place does not have so today I uploaded 8 or 9 torrents and have a 8,2 ratio oh and I did all these uploads with the non approved 2.0.4 utorrent. Better to just stay legal with the BZ trackers I don't know a single person that has been able to cheat consistency without getting banned. Their ant=cheating scripts are too good and they do update them all the time..

i am interested to know which tracker has a lot of torrents that theplace does not have. i really need these torrents but they just keep banning me...

ForgotMyOtherLogin
29.09.12, 20:20
thebox.bz
mratio 4.4
flashed a few 100 gb's no ban after weeks

roberto1972
29.09.12, 21:00
I flashed 3TB in three weeks no ban ;) so it's easy to cheat

tanxinbuzu
04.10.12, 01:21
I flashed 3TB in three weeks no ban ;) so it's easy to cheat

COULD U SHARE THE METHOD…THANK U:biggrin:

roberto1972
04.10.12, 07:40
I'm using mR on torrents where are a lot of leechers. Just that I don't have any special method.

koel
26.11.12, 21:04
box & geeks & empire 300-400KB/s no wm

huhuhuhahaha
01.12.12, 15:14
which speed?
i used mR with U/D ~200/~300 !

I'm using mR on torrents where are a lot of leechers. Just that I don't have any special method.

okoho
03.12.12, 03:43
I used mratio on thevault on really popular torrents. i downloaded a couple free leech torrents and spiked up my uploaded by a generous margin. then i downloaded a nonfreelech to add some download. works really well. my advice is dont cheat for too long. just a couple minutes should get the whole job done.

chago
25.12.12, 22:53
Any update on thevault?

koel
02.01.13, 14:39
Banned on thebox cheated as I do I was power user acc old many months & a day after banned on most bz trackers .(used it a lot, one of my favorites )
You can make acc with proxy but staff checks & next day you get the ban.
:(
Been banned many times on many ips(more than 4 times) ...next time i'll get a free one month seedbox & make the ratio fat....I'm tired of this sht!

chago
04.01.13, 23:59
what was your method and what did you do? i think slow and steady works well

koel
05.01.13, 01:24
what was your method and what did you do? i think slow and steady works well
cheated like I do 400KB/s up, mr ,random speeds,lots of peers,no packs.
I cheated on a free torrent & after that it stopped updating the upload total & tried different torrents non free & still the total upload wouldn't update next day ban .

bernardosgr
05.01.13, 02:11
I've used WM with mratio on TV.bz, TG.bz and TO.bz and never had any trouble of any sort, you certainly must be doing something worng

chago
05.01.13, 03:48
any recommendations regarding speeds etc bernardosgr? does WM work well on new torrents?

bernardosgr
05.01.13, 13:51
any recommendations regarding speeds etc bernardosgr? does WM work well on new torrents?

Well, from experience I'd say they're not too hard to cheat. I remember cheating there with fairly high speeds, so that I currently have around 640 GB up (all fake upload). But I'd recomend going easy with it, try using mRatio with WM and considering your speed and the number of leechers the torrent has go for a fairly small speed (not to small) and don't cheat to much on the same torrent.

Basically pick recent torrents, don't go just for packs just because they have tons of leechers.

good luck ;)

koel
13.01.13, 01:26
they banned the last bz the empire (didn't touch it since box ban)
Now all bz trackers have ban ip

Einstein
18.03.13, 20:16
Hi everyone

I want to know is it safe to have Dupe account in Theplace .My previous account was banned for no reason and the staff was really rude in irc. I wanted to create a new account Theplace as they got stuff i need.

But I have a account at thevault as well.Is there any way they can link both my vault and place account??

What should i do to avoid ban at theplace?

And Can they see our MAC id as well?? My ip is dynamic ,does that help so they wont find me?

Whats the safest way to have another account there?

Thanks ...

anon
18.03.13, 21:08
Stuff

Use the search engine at the top of the page. All of your questions are already answered in the forums.

Einstein
19.03.13, 13:00
Use the search engine at the top of the page. All of your questions are already answered in the forums.

Okay Anon .Sorry for that.

gere11
17.04.13, 23:04
Hey, guys!

I am new on cheating ratio so I need some advices here.
I read all posts here and seems people are using different kinds of cheating some successful and some got banned using "the same" method.

I don't want to lose my ThePlace account just because I did something wrong. I would not to cheat but seeding is being a pain. So could anyone help me telling what is working now for ThePlace?

Or just tell if I can try mR using WM, up around 100kb/s and I am using uTorrent 29462?

rudam.meredez
20.05.13, 12:50
Hey guys!

I have something to add.
I have faked 1-200 gb upload on TheVault with RM a year back or so, no special method, just memory reader and keep them running (speeds .5-1 mb/s).
NOW I have been using WM with MR at around the same speeds (I am not really concerned with "keeping it realistic" as thank god we have quite fast connections in my country).
I think a general thumb of rule doesn't exist. You have to educate yourself about the tools and methods you're using, the tracker you're about to cheat, but other than that, I think you just have to feel it.
I mean, don't jump and fake seed something you haven't downloaded yet, don't upload 2 gigabytes on a 123 mb torrent, and for f*ckssakes don't fake on low peer torrents & packs.
Patience and brains. That is all.

anon
20.05.13, 16:02
Agree completely. Sadly, that's not immediately obvious to some people (not that it should be). But my qualms come when they later have the balls to blame us for not doing their research....

bernardosgr
28.06.13, 05:11
Hey what's up people, I have sad news, I just got banned from TheGeeks, I was faking 2 torrents with mR (Waffles Method) but I think I got greedy because I picked two torrents that were amongst the 10 most leeched (they were fairly recent and big might I add) and I was using speeds at around 100-200 kBps (which I also think is too much for stuff such as ebooks and for that site in particular).... Anyone got any more appreciations on the subjects (where I went worng and what me and other people shouldn't do in the future)

Leviathan
29.12.13, 17:07
Any update on theplace.bz? Is there a working method?

ozymandis
22.10.14, 00:13
my question is does mratio 5.2 work presently considering none of .bz allowed emulations present in it???

anon
22.10.14, 05:23
Tracker-specific client files were made obsolete a long time ago.

Leecher123
30.12.14, 17:17
I got banned at theplace.bz once!! Now i only try to upload stuff reached 14GB with ratio of 13 want till power user 25GB but theplace already has all the latest content. Can't figure what to upload or what tool to cheat!! :(

ozymandis
30.12.14, 19:31
I feel ur pain just reach power user status then ghostleech the only problem is reaching 25 GB upload:frown:

anon
31.12.14, 05:20
Now i only try to upload stuff reached 14GB with ratio of 13 want till power user 25GB

Thumbs up, you're already halfway through! :top:

Leecher123
02.01.15, 04:53
Thumbs up, you're already halfway through! :top:

Yes am half way through!! but can't find any more content to upload. So am stuck.
What ozymandis say about ghostleech... should i try? But i can't take another hit

ozymandis
09.01.15, 22:55
See either take risks with spare account or learn all you can about extreme mod and use it as if it's used properly it's almost undetectable and be a bit patient and you will get there but most of all Don't be greedy :memegrin:.

ozymandis
10.01.15, 17:16
anon when I am downloading a torrent file VEM does fake upload and shows some peers/leechers in the swarm but once it's complete it shows only seeds and swarm shows nothing and no fake upload:frown: and no activity I have been seeding for the past 36 hrs continuosly what might be the case

anon
11.01.15, 01:03
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Options 12a, 12b, or 17f are usually the cause.

ozymandis
11.01.15, 11:45
If I change 12 a parameters both to 0 , use 12 b and uncheck 17f will it make easier for the tracker to detect me?

anon
12.01.15, 00:38
Possibly, but it won't be a problem if you pick a good torrent to begin with (watch out for partial seeders as usual).

fazlerabbi
15.02.15, 16:51
Hi,Did you use Greedy torrent?It fakes your actual upload every 30 mins.Works on TBZ network 100%.I will tell you details later some time but do check it.

fazlerabbi
17.02.15, 17:41
Hi, I just wanted to ask anybody here cheating on ThePlace.bz recently? What are your experiences? There are threads here about it but ThePlace has renewed their cheat detection system since 2014 and the threads here are old.Anyone here has any experience with Greedy Torrent? I know you cant cheat on TP for Download but you can cheat to some extent on Upload using Greedy Torrent.What is the best setting for Upload?I want to upload a torrent and then set "report my upload___ times my real upload" in Greedy torrent.What are your experiences with best setting?I am a banned user but i want to be cautious the next time i register.

Thanks

downtown
07.03.15, 16:17
So i thought i'd share my experiences @ThePlace.bz.
I've been using VEM for years on various private trackers including ThePlace with no problem, i'm not greedy, have realistic upload speeds (~90kb/s) and usually "seed" my torrents like a good member should to. Been using VEM with "speed mode++", "intelligent mode" and "don't fake when swarm speed is zero". Was promoted to power user pretty fast, which was a couple of years ago but went lazy after that and received a ban the other week. So i went to their IRC-channel out of curiosity and talked to an admin. After making sure i hadn't done anything out of the ordinary which could lead to this, he digged deeper i reckon and said that noone had been able to download any e-books from me at all. I've been using "no upload" and was even as careless as i went partial seeder at a bigger pack at this time.
Something i take away from this is never to seed on torrents with low activity, because someone could come along and realize they can't leech from you at all. Rather ghostleech or proceed with care and have the "no upload" unchecked if you don't have to, for even better safety precautions. It's quite easy to download something you really want and just leave it to seed without thinking to much about it.

Leviathan
23.03.15, 00:50

ozymandis
22.04.15, 08:03
I would add do not ghostleech too many files at the same time they can detect and disable

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 ---------- Previous Post was at 07:25 ----------

I had 2 accounts on this tracker one 6+yrs (B) old another 5+yrs(A)

I was banned once this january after I downloaded with utorrent in the A account I was using Vuze in got on chat and got re-enabled they lied to me about the problem saying utorrent caused such problems for people of my country I guessed that they had scripts which banned a change in torrent client after talking then realized they could just ban me for any reason then discovered SB-i :sbi: and used VEM to slowly cheat used speeds less than 60kbps became power user in 20 days with real downloading and fake uploading on speed ++ mode seeded for a lot of time too but nobody downloaded from me :mad: then
downloaded intermittently with this and seeded slowly in speed ++ mode with speeds after seeing the peerlists and after a while got tired of this and switched to ghostleeching with this completely.

I mean while experimented with mRatio 5.2 in the B account was able to cheat but didn't cheat much kept it as a backup if the other account got banned I was a normal user in it also rm+1.2 worked here too used utorrent here.

Kept both accounts by parking both for some amount of time and browsing in the meanwhile and downloading free or very small amounts of data considering most top users there have seed boxes and you wont be able to seed back.
Browsed both on different IPs.

Now after my HDD crashed re-downloaded from TP old torrents and was downloading today when disabled.I had got a bit impatient and started 21 torrents on ghostleech I had tried on 8-10 torrents and was safe till now was trying to get back my collection asap and that was the ruin of me.

Asked why and was banned in the chat

Checked from another IP my B account on another device which I was saving for this type of scenario and saw it was disabled too :disabledbig7ly: so was it for mRatio cheating or A account if for A account then how?

The lesson is cheat slowly be patient and ghostleech 1-3 files max at a time and you will be reasonably safe or just use waffles build large buffers and then download to your heart's content.

One problem I noticed is that when I ghostleeched I saw the individual download amount of torrents in my snatchlist decreased while my overall ratio remained the same and this affected the amount I downloaded in my snatch list with weird download amount for some torrents in the snatchlist any input on why this was so will be helpful

downtown
02.06.15, 17:55
So i was actually disabled from TP now again after a couple of weeks, after achieving "power user" status and this time even more careful with VEM. Have to say .bz seems to me the hardest place to cheat on after several years on a ton of trackers they always seem to catch me for some reason. :rolleyes:
No packs, never greedy, slow and steady as usual. I reckon this time that my default faking upload of 70-85kb/s lead to pretty high upload amounts after a couple of weeks which seemed "unrealistic" on torrents with lower activity, although nothing out of the ordinary, frustrating.

ozymandis
05.06.15, 17:13
It seems they keep a permanent and extended database of all users with various parameters along with random checking of suspicious or new users

SomeGuy
10.08.16, 17:01
Anyone with recent experience cheating on TV/TP? Also, is VEM the only one recommended nowadays, or we can use things like mRatio and RatioHooker?

takomania
25.08.16, 13:38
i've favoured mratio over the last couple of years, but i got into thegeeks recently (it's open at the moment!) and their swarms are non existant - highest number of leeches is 7, and that's on a torrent with a single seed...

Codec
27.08.16, 09:39
Can anyone confirm whether wm method still works on thegeeks? Any updates?

Niggliable
27.08.16, 10:56
Do you think this setting is good? What are it's problems? Can it be detected easily?
I find the torrent file with the highest number of leechers, open it in mRatio, use memory reader for utorrent 3.4.3.xxx and set ul speed: 246kb/s and dl speed: 213kb/s. I continue these settings till the torrent reach 97%, after that I will set the download speed to zero and keep up the ul speed. I do this for 1.5 hours and after that I will stop the torrent completely.
1.How can I set mRatio to when number of leechers for example go below 5, stop cheating?
2.Do you think using scrape is still dangerous even when using memory reader?
3.How can I make or find .mRclient files for newer version of clients for memory reader? I need utorrent 3.4.8.xxx
4.How can I seed a torrent without cheating when I haven't downloaded anything actually using mRatio?
5.Do you think I should send "finished" flag to tracker or not? Which one do you prefer?
6.xbtmusic has blocked my country. How can I use it without using any vpn & proxy? How can I change my ip country?
7.What's Flash Method? How can I use it properly?
8.What is the best setting for what.cd in mRatio? Do you thing my current setting is useful in there?
9.How can I cheat in theempire.bz? I wanna download a lot from it but things that I download doesn't have any leechers for a single torrent is not more than 3. I feel cheating there is risky. What do you think?

Codec
27.08.16, 11:51
xbtmusic has blocked my country. How can I use it without using any vpn & proxy? How can I change my ip country?

If you are from a banned country then you cant use that tracker. I don't think they allow VPN

What is the best setting for what.cd in mRatio? Do you thing my current setting is useful in there?

Check the what.cd thread. This thread is for information about how to cheat on the .bz trackers and what methods are working there

How can I make or find .mRclient files for newer version of clients for memory reader? I need utorrent 3.4.8.xxx

Check the mratio thread. New client files are posted by mmmmm. If you don't find what you are looking for then you can ask him to make it for you.

Do you think using scrape is still dangerous even when using memory reader?

Yes, i'ts dangerous from what i've read over here but i'm not 100% sure.

What's Flash Method? How can I use it properly?

Flashing reports a large amount of fake data in a very short amount of time. Most trackers will ban you if you flash. Flashing is dangerous.

How can I seed a torrent without cheating when I haven't downloaded anything actually using mRatio?

If this file is available for download somewhere on the internet then you can start faking at 100% completed. If it's an exclusive file then you should not start faking at 100% completed. The staff might become suspicious and ask you from where you obtained the file.

How can I cheat in theempire.bz? I wanna download a lot from it but things that I download doesn't have any leechers for a single torrent is not more than 3. I feel cheating there is risky. What do you think?
I think the same method applies to all the .bz trackers. If you get caught on any one of them then you will get banned on the others very soon. It happened to me.

I have tried cheating on a few torrents(new account) using wm2 for fake downloading and after than wm1 for fake upload. I will post here if my account is still alive after some days.

anon
28.08.16, 21:44
I find the torrent file with the highest number of leechers, open it in mRatio, use memory reader for utorrent 3.4.3.xxx and set ul speed: 246kb/s and dl speed: 213kb/s. I continue these settings till the torrent reach 97%, after that I will set the download speed to zero and keep up the ul speed. I do this for 1.5 hours and after that I will stop the torrent completely.

This is super suspicious, especially the part where you set your upload higher than your download (never do that).

1.How can I set mRatio to when number of leechers for example go below 5, stop cheating?
2.Do you think using scrape is still dangerous even when using memory reader?
3.How can I make or find .mRclient files for newer version of clients for memory reader? I need utorrent 3.4.8.xxx
4.How can I seed a torrent without cheating when I haven't downloaded anything actually using mRatio?
5.Do you think I should send "finished" flag to tracker or not? Which one do you prefer?
6.xbtmusic has blocked my country. How can I use it without using any vpn & proxy? How can I change my ip country?
7.What's Flash Method? How can I use it properly?
8.What is the best setting for what.cd in mRatio? Do you thing my current setting is useful in there?
9.How can I cheat in theempire.bz? I wanna download a lot from it but things that I download doesn't have any leechers for a single torrent is not more than 3. I feel cheating there is risky. What do you think?

1. right-click the torrent(s) -> Advanced -> Automatic Speeds.
2. memory reading has no relevance for scraping as it doesn't send identification data; it's the behavior itself that's detectable. mRatio cannot scrape like a real client, that's why it only lets you do it manually, and even that is discouraged. The good news is that if you pick your torrents well and are fast enough, this won't be a problem.
3. there are two links in the first post of the mRatio thread which lead to lists of client files. See here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/how-find-passwords-mratio-client-files-32877/) to find their passwords, if applicable.
4. see Codec's post above.
5. it depends. For real downloads, not sending the completed flag will help you get hit & runs under the radar. However, if you have tons of traffic in your account and little or no torrents completed, that will be suspicious.
6. you're out of luck. Word has it that Pedro's country bans even applied retroactively, so existing members who had done nothing wrong still lost their accounts.
7. see Codec's post above.
8. see above.
8. see above.

Niggliable
29.08.16, 16:58
Anon: What settings do you recommend?

Codec
29.08.16, 17:12
Banned again, i think i was caught after uploading files over there. Maybe a mod saw my upload and checked my profile. I tried creating a new account on thegeeks as it is open and i was instabanned after confirming the mail. I think they have banned my entire ip range :(

anon
29.08.16, 18:36
Anon: What settings do you recommend?

I'm not on any of these trackers, so I can't personally recommend anything. My advice would be to read these thread, avoid what's known not to work and try everything else that's sensible.

takomania
03.09.16, 19:36
I think they have banned my entire ip range :(

that doesn't surprise me at all - they banned my uk isp as they think it is a proxy!

you're not missing out though - their site is pretty dead, virtually no seeds or peers across the board, and nothing that isn't easily available anywhere else.

the irc ops are ignorant pricks though - blindly banning a whole isp and claiming it's a proxy company!

Codec
03.09.16, 20:51
that doesn't surprise me at all - they banned my uk isp as they think it is a proxy!

you're not missing out though - their site is pretty dead, virtually no seeds or peers across the board, and nothing that isn't easily available anywhere else.

the irc ops are ignorant pricks though - blindly banning a whole isp and claiming it's a proxy company!

This is the only tracker on which i've been banned more than 4 times. Most of my accounts didn't last more than 1 or 2 days. Either my ip belongs to the banned ip ranges or they have some other method of detecting of dupers(me). They were open for a long time in august but i couldn't create a single account and get away with it.

SomeGuy
05.09.16, 19:09
Mya experience: I didn't cheat on a new account for 2 months, then took me 3 years of slow-reasonable cheating to have a comfortable Power Users ratio. If I try to get results faster than this, I always get banned.

Codec
05.09.16, 21:54
@SomeGuy - Can you give us more details? What upload/ download speeds did you use? Did you cheat on very new torrents or the older ones?

Niggliable
21.09.16, 22:10
what leecher number is considered low for cheating? 6 or 16?
I see a torrent with 16 leechers and 1 seeder, and another one with 6 leechers and 19 seeders. which one is better for cheating?

Codec
21.09.16, 22:13
.bz trackers have very few leechers on most of the torrents. Those leechers are partial seeders. Don't cheat on those torrents. Try to cheat on the new freeleech torrents.

Niggliable
21.09.16, 22:19
So, you mean the torrent with 1 seeder and 16 leechers? thegeeks.bz I mean! go and see now! :shockkk!:

anon
21.09.16, 23:43
1 seeder and 16 leechers

Unless it's a huge torrent, chances are they're all stalled and no one is transferring anything.

Niggliable
13.10.16, 18:26
I have a real question, I don't wanna cheat uploading at all, but in some hard to seed trackers like bitme and thegeeks, can we ghostleech? what tips do you recommend?

Codec
16.10.16, 22:05
Cheating on bitme is risky, they have a lot of banned users!. if you check the user list,you can see many power users,even vips being disabled. I dont know what works over there because i never cheated at bitme. Also imo Bitme.org sucks, try to join bitspyder. It's a much better site and has more content. Ratio on bitme.org is not hard, all you have to do is upload elearning tutorial from rutracker to bitme. If you have a seedbox then it's even easier to get some upload.

https://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?f=1565&nm=

Check this link and cross upload if you have decent connection speed.

Natsukashi
04.11.16, 16:50
Do you guys have any advice for cheating on TheGeeks? Will it be sufficient to fake upload at a very low speed?

Codec
04.11.16, 17:11
They will be having freeleech on sciencehd torrents till december 15 (im not sure about the date). Try real seeding all those torrents. cheating is risky over here.

fraudman
06.11.16, 06:12
Banned again, i think i was caught after uploading files over there. Maybe a mod saw my upload and checked my profile. I tried creating a new account on thegeeks as it is open and i was instabanned after confirming the mail. I think they have banned my entire ip range :(

They banned me also after registering I can confirm they ban entire ISPs of certain countries. Currently I'm afraid will geeks is connected with anyother trackers or something. I used that email on some elite trackers :(

Natsukashi
29.04.17, 20:44
Any advice for cheating on thegeeks, they just came back from a downtime.

sPectre
29.04.18, 16:14
hi guys

Anyone cheat here recently and, is ghostleech working?

H265
26.05.18, 21:39
Be careful when you use biglybt client on theclick trackers. Found this in a thread on r/trackers. Looks like they are banning members who don't even cheat!! for using biglybt.

Ok, so I've been a part of a high level private tracker and sister sites for over 10 years (God, I feel old). A couple weeks ago I went into Myanonamouse to download something and found out Vuze had been banned, and they suggested to change over to BiglyBT. (Screenshot here https://ibb.co/eoot6T) I checked it out, Bigly seems to check out and look like a logical switch as it's by former Vuze developers. So I check over the blacklist for torrents, don't see Bigly at all, so I download it and give it a go.
So I switch things over and start continuing as usual. I downloaded a couple of files, which were all on freeleach, just so I'd have something on the new client to upload.

Then one day I couldn't log in to the site. Nor any sister site. So I go on IRC and try to talk to them and I've somehow gotten a permanent ban. So I spend a few days trying to explain this, and they tell me that there's no reason someone would use a client that is known for spoofing, ghosting, or whatever else. Except, I'm literally too technologically illiterate to figure that out. I'm a writer, and while I know some tech things, programming or hacking isn't one of them. I modestly use the accounts as is and I have also donated and I've been a part of groupbuys on every single site.

Now at this point I've lost over a decade of work for something that was extremely useful to me. Because it was recommended from another site.

Eventually, the admin tells me that they have proof of my cheating and lots of it. Which I find funny because, well, I didn't cheat. I kept trying to take my appeal to IRC and eventually they banned me from the channel. So, I'm kind of down and out and feel like my girlfriend broke up with me because she says she saw me having sex with another girl and has proof. But either way she broke up with me.

Am I just out of luck permanently on this one? I've seen some elusive invites floating around, but I imagine if I try to work my way back into the tracker that I'll be caught as well for multiple accounts.

Edit: Also adding that I offered any way to be in good graces. Even donate in order to make good for my blunder as I have to gain 90% of my ratio (so obviously I'm not good at cheating). No dice.

Edit: Added a screenshot of the client whitelist by MaM for this particular client. Also, since I already decided to say it, the sites in question are theplace, thevault, theoccult, and thegeeks. Since they are all connected it is a shared ban.

Edit: Since people have expressed confusion and doubt as to someone recommending the use of BiglyBT, I've also decided to upload a screenshot here: https://ibb.co/fwB6T8

anon
26.05.18, 22:06
The saddest part is that this sort of thing only affects innocent users. We can just pick a client spoof in BiglyBT and carry on with our lives.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.05.18, 17:02
they have only 1 options to increase your ratio/buffer = donations

that's why they have been hijacked in the first place

illusive
27.05.18, 19:25
LMFAO, that's funny story. Vuze and BiglyBT are very good clients and not the only ones modded. Idiots think anyone would cheat using Extreme mod wouldn't spoof the client LMFAO :shockkk!: :stupid: !!!!!!!!!!!

anon
29.05.18, 00:14
they have only 1 options to increase your ratio/buffer = donations

that's why they have been hijacked in the first place

The person who wrote that said he attempted to donate to get back on track and his offer was refused, but note we're all assuming he is telling the truth, when we can't really know. Back in the day I've seen a few people writing very elaborate and convincing stories about how they got unfairly banned, only for things to fall apart when a staff member asked for their username and told us what had really happened. And let's not forget it's possible to cheat accidentally, by adding multiple announce URLs or being ghostleeched from, thus putting a double spin on this sort of case...

Now that you mention it, didn't TorrentLeech unban accounts for 10 or 20 dollars apiece?

Idiots think anyone would cheat using Extreme mod wouldn't spoof the client LMFAO :shockkk!: :stupid: !!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my point... banning Azureus or banning people for "suspicious behavior" if they were using it might have made some semblance of sense prior to the Extreme Mod, but not anymore.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.06.18, 10:47
The person who wrote that said he attempted to donate to get back on track and his offer was refused, but note we're all assuming he is telling the truth, when we can't really know. Back in the day I've seen a few people writing very elaborate and convincing stories about how they got unfairly banned, only for things to fall apart when a staff member asked for their username and told us what had really happened. And let's not forget it's possible to cheat accidentally, by adding multiple announce URLs or being ghostleeched from, thus putting a double spin on this sort of case...

Now that you mention it, didn't TorrentLeech unban accounts for 10 or 20 dollars apiece?

they will always refuse money offers after ban - so that's true
but they ban people for almoust everything or reason so it's nothing new - since i think the stuff has a GOD complex - i don't know why - because this strict rulles that they apply is affecting also their bussiness - or creating bad Karma - like it happend with the domain hijacking -wich i think was done by a member that was pissed on them - they should try to be more malleable with users and create a bigger community - in this way so that people could be able to actually seed something to mantain ratio - or donate more - being in a friendly enviroment - not on a bully cops “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you" enviroment

not to mention that after domain hijacking hal of the database/content from them is lost

TorrentLeech unban accounts for 10 or 20 dollars apiece

can't remember - maybe at first - now they have improved community - since more invites or open signup are on

anon
05.06.18, 02:02
they will always refuse money offers after ban - so that's true
but they ban people for almoust everything or reason so it's nothing new - since i think the stuff has a GOD complex - i don't know why - because this strict rulles that they apply is affecting also their bussiness - or creating bad Karma - like it happend with the domain hijacking -wich i think was done by a member that was pissed on them - they should try to be more malleable with users and create a bigger community - in this way so that people could be able to actually seed something to mantain ratio - or donate more - being in a friendly enviroment - not on a bully cops “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you" enviroment

not to mention that after domain hijacking hal of the database/content from them is lost

That's an unfortunate state of affairs... but things like that are why I always recommended keeping your head down and never interacting with anyone on trackers. And I mean that even if you aren't cheating, trading or whatever. Some staff have short fuses, and saying the wrong sequence of words can result in you saying goodbye to your account pretty quickly. You aren't there to make friends anyway, just to download stuff.

Of course, this advice won't do much good in cases like this where the account has already been banned, but posts like that one from Reddit and yours still confirm its validity.

can't remember - maybe at first - now they have improved community - since more invites or open signup are on

Ha ha, indeed, nowadays if you get banned from there you can just wait a few days for their next invite code giveaway :lol:

sann
24.09.18, 19:35
haha finally banned from all t click sites including bibliotik. i have been caught for ratio cheating after 6 months? is it possible?

alpacino
25.09.18, 01:39
It is possible to get caught everywhere.

anon
25.09.18, 08:25
haha finally banned from all t click sites including bibliotik. i have been caught for ratio cheating after 6 months? is it possible?

1. Biblotik isn't a .click tracker and has no relation to them as far as I know;
2. to answer your question, I guess yes, as this isn't the first "mystery" ban I hear about. It could be caused by manual log review, because your head stuck out and a staff member noticed, or because you did something wrong elsewhere and word has spread. Sometimes the people in charge of enforcing so-called global bans don't check the supersecret areas where they share info too often.

sann
17.11.18, 20:23
1. Biblotik isn't a .click tracker and has no relation to them as far as I know;
2. to answer your question, I guess yes, as this isn't the first "mystery" ban I hear about. It could be caused by manual log review, because your head stuck out and a staff member noticed, or because you did something wrong elsewhere and word has spread. Sometimes the people in charge of enforcing so-called global bans don't check the supersecret areas where they share info too often.

anon not theempire.click is open if i register again they will ban me due to ip how to change my ip? any solutions

H265
18.11.18, 06:02
anon not theempire.click is open if i register again they will ban me due to ip how to change my ip? any solutions

I think theclick trackers has a few banned countries now. You can see this at the bottom of the post by the admin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/9rtzbl/thegeeksclick_opening_its_doors_to_bitmeorg/

People resident in Countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Romania need not apply.

(exceptions made on Very Good tracker experience elsewhere)

You can try to join but there is a very high chance of getting banned. I think they are checking all new users manually. I got instabanned many times when i created accounts during open signups at thegeeks.

anon
18.11.18, 06:54
how to change my ip? any solutions

If only this forum had a tutorial explaining how to change your IP and reregister on trackers... :wwhistle:

sann
19.11.18, 13:50
I think theclick trackers has a few banned countries now. You can see this at the bottom of the post by the admin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/9rtzbl/thegeeksclick_opening_its_doors_to_bitmeorg/

People resident in Countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Romania need not apply.

(exceptions made on Very Good tracker experience elsewhere)

You can try to join but there is a very high chance of getting banned. I think they are checking all new users manually. I got instabanned many times when i created accounts during open signups at thegeeks.

oh no i am from India ;(

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 ---------- Previous Post was at 12:49 ----------

If only this forum had a tutorial explaining how to change your IP and reregister on trackers... :wwhistle:

haha ha:klatsch_3: please make one:stupid:

anon
20.11.18, 00:25
Anyway, I had a look at that Reddit post and...

* No Use of Proxies/VPN/TOR/Seedbox/Corporate/Mobile IPs to join up or communicate/website use. (Seeding ok)

(We only allow one approved VPN/proxy service after your reach power user class - SEE FAQ)

So, being from a banned country, you would need some sort of proxy that's hosted on a residential block, isn't used by anyone else, and gives no "interesting" results when the IP it exposes is port-scanned. At that point, you're better off going to another tracker that actually welcomes you instead.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
31.01.19, 10:24
no wondering they have blocked my account in november than based just on ip -since i haven't cheated - just donated around 4xx $ in BTC

on another question - i get that i can't apply - but if get an invite i can register ? since those countries looks like they are not global banned based on the fact that i can access the login page

greatest stuff they have :stupid:

H265
31.01.19, 10:43
no wondering they have blocked my account in november than based just on ip -since i haven't cheated - just donated around 4xx $ in BTC

on another question - i get that i can't apply - but if get an invite i can register ? since those countries looks like they are not global banned based on the fact that i can access the login page

I got banned like a day after i got another invite to thegeeks recently. Most likely you will get disabled. I think you should contact the staff in irc if you were disabled for inactivity. I read that they started disabling inactive accounts to prevent account hacking.

https://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19803&d=1548924507

This was leaked from 32pages recently. It shows the info of a user who was banned for cheating on thegeeks. theclick trackers are also sharing info with the gazelle sites.

anon
03.02.19, 02:13

I would go to their disabled channel and ask what happened to your account. If you lost it due to a retroactive ban on Romanian addresses, you'll have the answer to both questions (being able to load the login page doesn't mean much, country bans are usually enforced upon registration or manually by staff).

And in that case, you can put this behind you and go to another tracker where you won't be discriminated against. If these guys want to ban someone who didn't do anything wrong and even made a hefty donation just for being from a "wrong" country, it's their loss.

Einstein
16.02.19, 15:44
I have never cheated in the .click sites but I used to have accounts in vault and place and pretty much every other tracker of theirs.. but i used to have accounts in bitseduce and biztorrents as well (who are their competitors).. but one day, all of a sudden, they disabled my account in place as well as vault and when i checked with them in their irc to revive my account, they outright accused me of stealing their content and posting in bitseduce and biztorrents which i never did.. eventhough i pleaded and asked to revive my account and that i didn't cheat or steal any stuff there, they refused to listen.. It sucked big time.. But i was wondering if i use a different email and work my way through one of their sister sites, if i can get back in there..?

H265
16.02.19, 16:29
I have never cheated in the .click sites but I used to have accounts in vault and place and pretty much every other tracker of theirs.. but i used to have accounts in bitseduce and biztorrents as well (who are their competitors).. but one day, all of a sudden, they disabled my account in place as well as vault and when i checked with them in their irc to revive my account, they outright accused me of stealing their content and posting in bitseduce and biztorrents which i never did.. eventhough i pleaded and asked to revive my account and that i didn't cheat or steal any stuff there, they refused to listen.. It sucked big time.. But i was wondering if i use a different email and work my way through one of their sister sites, if i can get back in there..?

Most of their staff members are dicks. I don't understand how it's stealing when they themselves are stealing from the content creators. Retards

anon
17.02.19, 01:45
I understand the desire to keep "exclusive" torrents thus, but ultimately H265 is right and enforcing that sort of rule is hypocritical at best.

Anyway, I don't know if you can obtain invites to the rest of the .click sites after accruing enough status at one of them, or what's the "ladder" that should be followed in that case, but follow this tutorial and at least you won't get banned as a dupe trying to find out.

Einstein
17.02.19, 20:51
I understand the desire to keep "exclusive" torrents thus, but ultimately H265 is right and enforcing that sort of rule is hypocritical at best.

Anyway, I don't know if you can obtain invites to the rest of the .click sites after accruing enough status at one of them, or what's the "ladder" that should be followed in that case, but follow this tutorial and at least you won't get banned as a dupe trying to find out.

Thanks anon.. that was a great read..

the thing i was saying is that.. to build trust and enough buffer in one of their sites by legitimate means and then going through their official invite threads..

Also, as a last resort, what do you guys think of buying buffered accounts.. i couldn't find any thread here regarding that.. Also, if we are buying buffered accounts, what are the safety precautions that we should take to make sure the account will be safe and to fly under the radar..?

anon
18.02.19, 03:10
the thing i was saying is that.. to build trust and enough buffer in one of their sites by legitimate means and then going through their official invite threads..

I didn't know whether they had invite threads for the rest of the sites in the group. If they do, that's a viable alternative, yes.

Also, as a last resort, what do you guys think of buying buffered accounts.. i couldn't find any thread here regarding that.. Also, if we are buying buffered accounts, what are the safety precautions that we should take to make sure the account will be safe and to fly under the radar..?

I don't recommend buying invites or accounts, you allow someone else to profit from P2P and risk throwing money away if staff catch you and disable the account.

Then again, 20228 says these trackers don't ban for country changes, so if you can get an account with its associated e-mail, use the same browser as the original owner and let enough time pass before the initial login, chances are it'll work... but once again, I don't recommend doing this.

Einstein
18.02.19, 13:00
I didn't know whether they had invite threads for the rest of the sites in the group. If they do, that's a viable alternative, yes.

Cool. Yeah, they do.

I don't recommend buying invites or accounts, you allow someone else to profit from P2P and risk throwing money away if staff catch you and disable the account.

Then again, 20228 says these trackers don't ban for country changes, so if you can get an account with its associated e-mail, use the same browser as the original owner and let enough time pass before the initial login, chances are it'll work... but once again, I don't recommend doing this.

Even i don't support that, and but, I asked that coz they do have content related to business and that i need that otherwise cost 1000's of dollars if i buy it from the original websites. It's like, their staff make people resort to buying invites and accounts by being a dick to their users.

And thanks for the link anon. You've been really helpful. :)

anon
19.02.19, 04:58
And thanks for the link anon. You've been really helpful. :)

Well, I'm glad I can teach Einstein something :wwink:

Einstein
19.02.19, 21:44
Well, I'm glad I can teach Einstein something :wwink:

lol.. Made my day :)

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.02.19, 21:49
I would go to their disabled channel and ask what happened to your account. If you lost it due to a retroactive ban on Romanian addresses, you'll have the answer to both questions (being able to load the login page doesn't mean much, country bans are usually enforced upon registration or manually by staff).

And in that case, you can put this behind you and go to another tracker where you won't be discriminated against. If these guys want to ban someone who didn't do anything wrong and even made a hefty donation just for being from a "wrong" country, it's their loss.

did anybody managed to talk in a decent way with them over channels ? their disabled channel usually is used for saying to users "bye" and being kicked out -based on users experience-never tried- they can come up with various reasons - for example the last one will be--sharing exclusive materials from there - reason wich brings another question ? how can provide proof of that ?

i wish -but the other trackers are poor in that type of content - that's what makes them best and worse in the same time

anon
20.02.19, 02:55
did anybody managed to talk in a decent way with them over channels ? their disabled channel usually is used for saying to users "bye" and being kicked out -based on users experience-never tried- they can come up with various reasons - for example the last one will be--sharing exclusive materials from there - reason wich brings another question ? how can provide proof of that ?

I have zero experience interacting with TheVault's staff, and I believe yours and Einstein's are the only posts I have read on this matter.

Ordinarily I would expect staff on a business-oriented e-learning tracker to be professional, looks like I'm wrong...

H265
20.02.19, 17:46
I managed to get back one of my accounts in the past. The admin grilled me for like 2 hrs+ before giving me a last chance. If you were not disabled for inactivity the chance of you getting back your account is close to 0%

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.02.19, 09:36
Ordinarily I would expect staff on a business-oriented e-learning tracker to be professional, looks like I'm wrong...

well to tell the truth i don't know how they survive in this way and with this attitude

I managed to get back one of my accounts in the past. The admin grilled me for like 2 hrs+ before giving me a last chance. If you were not disabled for inactivity the chance of you getting back your account is close to 0%

it was not for inactivity - because i've checed something fed days back -unless inactivity for them is to not visit a few days :)) that's why i don't bother because i waste my time and it get's me angry for nothing in return except frustration

Einstein
27.02.19, 08:52
well to tell the truth i don't know how they survive in this way and with this attitude

it was not for inactivity - because i've checed something fed days back -unless inactivity for them is to not visit a few days :)) that's why i don't bother because i waste my time and it get's me angry for nothing in return except frustration

True that, it's a complete waste of time.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.03.19, 17:37
even Einstein admits it ;)

wonder if i take somebody buffered account and access it with my ip - i will get away ?:confused:

anon
03.03.19, 01:48
wonder if i take somebody buffered account and access it with my ip - i will get away ?:confused:

See the last paragraph of post #168 =]

H265
03.03.19, 09:03

I think you might be ok if its with the registered email address. I cannot guarantee it but when i got ac account sometime ago it didn't get banned. I don't know if they have changed the system after that.

Einstein
03.03.19, 21:05

Lol.. it was the name that came to my mind to be different from other PT usernames :)

I think you might be ok if its with the registered email address. I cannot guarantee it but when i got ac account sometime ago it didn't get banned. I don't know if they have changed the system after that.

So did you buy a buffered account of TV?

H265
03.03.19, 22:01
Lol.. it was the name that came to my mind to be different from other PT usernames :)

So did you buy a buffered account of TV?

theplace. I got it from someone else. I think tv and to are riskier as they are much harder to join compared to the others.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.03.19, 19:23

you can get away but i don't recommend that :confused: :smile: )) anon is such a teaser

about the registred email - i always tend to change that - or not- (Indecisiveness was countagious from ANON) because no mather if you change the email - the registred email on creation can still recover via original email i've noticed- at least in the passt until they where fucked up via domains

Einstein is cool - i wonder if i will change my nick name in tesla also since DS is in most wanted list :smile:

anon
05.03.19, 17:42
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure :weirdo:

Anyway, whenever you receive an account from someone else, you should always change the password and e-mail and do a passkey reset if possible. Otherwise, the previous owner can easily do a password recovery at any point and realistically argue that "it must have been hacked" if pressed by staff, and you'll be left both without the account and without whatever you gave in return for it (if applicable).

The problem is that all of these changes are logged, and it won't do much good for you either if you teleport to another country, then immediately edit all the account details. It has to be a gradual process, let some time pass between each change. I didn't know .click trackers always allow password recovery on the first registered e-mail à la Filelist.ro, but this is the exception and not the rule.

Einstein is cool - i wonder if i will change my nick name in tesla also since DS is in most wanted list :smile:

Just don't pick Edison, in recent years there's been a tendency to demonize him :ninja:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.03.19, 23:26
thanks for the tips

Just don't pick Edison, in recent years there's been a tendency to demonize him

for the right reason :2405:

Einstein
08.04.19, 17:27
I tried to go to their irc today with my old username, they banned me from the support channel. fuck'em.. i wil be getting in soon there one way or the other.. they aren't fucking invincible..

H265
09.04.19, 07:06
I tried to go to their irc today with my old username, they banned me from the support channel. fuck'em.. i wil be getting in soon there one way or the other.. they aren't fucking invincible..

The last time i got an invite to one of their sites i was banned within a few hours after signup. My inviter went to the irc channel and they asked him how he knew me and i think he got banned from the channel. Change your user agent before signing up again and don't take an invite from someone you don't know. There is a recruitment thread on myanonamouse.

JohnareyouOK
09.04.19, 15:17
also modify our CTCP Reply before contacting staff using IRC.
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?31312-How-Can-Private-Trackers-Know&p=317756&viewfull=1#post317756

anon
10.04.19, 00:17
also modify our CTCP Reply before contacting staff using IRC.
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?31312-How-Can-Private-Trackers-Know&p=317756&viewfull=1#post317756

I learnt that the practical way when this forum had an IRC channel on 6667.eu, and my profile on their site even said which processor I was using :weirdo:

Anyway, I get the feeling he won't be wanting to spend much time on IRC again.

Einstein
15.04.19, 23:23
The last time i got an invite to one of their sites i was banned within a few hours after signup. My inviter went to the irc channel and they asked him how he knew me and i think he got banned from the channel. Change your user agent before signing up again and don't take an invite from someone you don't know. There is a recruitment thread on myanonamouse.

Sure. I will make a note of that. The issue with me taking part in their invite threads in all other forums is that, even though i have been a member of many top level trackers, those are legit accounts which i have been using since many years and i dont wanna jeopardize all those accounts just for this one account.

What do you think of creating another account of myanomouse and going from there.. pros/cons?

I learnt that the practical way when this forum had an IRC channel on 6667.eu, and my profile on their site even said which processor I was using :weirdo:

Anyway, I get the feeling he won't be wanting to spend much time on IRC again.

Yeah, I won't be going to their irc with my old username again. But they knowing your processor information as well, that's some next level shit.. how could we bypass it?

Meanwhile , my geeks account has been piliing up invites , and i dont know what to do with it. lol

JohnareyouOK
16.04.19, 02:22
they knowing your processor information as well, that's some next level shit.. how could we bypass it?

CTCP version may reveal this CPU info, eg. my HexChat return a string like this:

VERSION HexChat 2.9.3 [x86] / Microsoft Windows XP Home (x86) [Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (2.80GHz)]
To avoid this, we can customize the return string of CTCP VERSION (https://hexchat.readthedocs.io/en/latest/settings.html#ctcp-replies).

btw, browser fingerprint seems also can reveal whether we are the same user, maybe better to use a separate new browser for some trackers for higher anonymity.
https://browserleaks.com
https://amiunique.org/fp
https://browserprint.info

anon
16.04.19, 22:26
maybe better to use a separate new browser for some trackers for higher anonymity.

This has been good advice for around a decade :richter:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/announcement.php?f=56

Bomber
03.07.21, 14:46
I got banned like a day after i got another invite to thegeeks recently. Most likely you will get disabled. I think you should contact the staff in irc if you were disabled for inactivity. I read that they started disabling inactive accounts to prevent account hacking.

image (https://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19803&d=1548924507)

This was leaked from 32pages recently. It shows the info of a user who was banned for cheating on thegeeks. theclick trackers are also sharing info with the gazelle sites.

What are "gazelle sites"? And what information do they share? When you use the same email adress probably the inviter, isn't?

Do theclick trackers share this infos with bitspyder?

Thanks

anon
04.07.21, 06:22
What are "gazelle sites"?

https://whatcd.github.io/Gazelle/

And what information do they share?

Do theclick trackers share this infos with bitspyder?

See 357833; based on what I know, I would place BitSpyder in category 4.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
20.08.22, 22:06
they are still good trackers , but they act like they are doing some shady,private, def-con alpha stuff in there ,not just sharing pirated content

until they make those trackers user friendly for everybody i really don't see the point of them
ratio you can make only with seedbox ....keeping seeding until you reach 80 years to have 1:1 torrent ratio
or via donations
content is great but you can't access unless you are admin,if not you have to wait 3 years no mather the class
invites are more rare than mining succesful for coins ,you can't invite anybody or have to be carefull,because you never know how you wake up without account ,so useless
ip on third worlds kinda blocked
i propose for the admins to close them and create a telegram or irc channel just for them to share files between them,because for the everybody else you will feel like you are a silver 1 in cs go no mather the class you have ,pu,elite,etc

anon
21.08.22, 22:59
All true, but similar to PTP or BTN, there's zero chance of the status quo ever changing unless someone creates a rival tracker that actually manages to be competitive.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.08.22, 23:52
competition comes when something is marketable - aka fear loosing money ,on most of them,beside donations and on click trackers groupbuy they don't make much anyway

whateveritakes
14.09.22, 15:20
i want to cheat in them, but i can't really... no users were there even just to begin downloading to trigger anything... everyday wake up 0kb uploaded....

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.09.22, 07:44
don't worry,nobody can cheat,overthere ,
by cheating meanning,i cheat now, i still have that account in 2024 not banned