+ Vuze Plus
+ Fixed bug preventing Vuze plugin downloads
+ Synced with latest Shu Mod
+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder
+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added
+ Use Swarm Peers fixed
+ Updated core to Vuze 4.6.0.5_B17

Vuze Change Log:
Vuze Change Log (http://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:
1. Download and install Vuze (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
3. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
4. Extract the files using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze (C:\Program Files\Vuze) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Run Vuze and Enjoy!
NOTE: For other operating systems simply replace the Azureus2.jar. For 64-bit, portable, and Vuze Plus support read the README in the appropriate package.

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Vuze folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Vuze).
3. You have removed the Vuze folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Vuze for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vuze for Vista
4. Reinstalled Vuze using the package from Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded archives.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Vuze settings.

Enjoy!

Lucius
31.08.11, 12:18
Thank you so much for the best mod over there :) ..

one question .. the Ratio Tool feature works like RM and MR ? i mean it has a fake download and fake upload ? without the need to download the files

Dr.house
31.08.11, 15:07
Thank you so much for the best mod over there :) ..

one question .. the Ratio Tool feature works like RM and MR ? i mean it has a fake download and fake upload ? without the need to download the files
yes its :)

Rebound
31.08.11, 17:27
I've added some screenshots. (:

anon
31.08.11, 17:38

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781 :unsure:

kitrucid
03.09.11, 21:16
hello, after a lot of trying; don't work on windows7 x64 ultimate.
i have: error loading client spoof az2504
and: error loading plugin client spoof utorrent 161
please can you do an "all in one" version of the hack for x64?

Rebound
03.09.11, 21:47
Delete the "clientSpoof-az2.5.0.4" and "clientSpoof-uTorrent1.6.1" folder from the plugins folder.

kitrucid
03.09.11, 22:27
thanks a lot Rebound
now it's working fine, thanks to you.:klatsch_3: :top:
i have win7 x64 and i applied what you told me but with only files in VPEM_4605-15.zip‎.
i don't use VPEM_64-bit_Support.zip‎ but it works great (don't have to install java x64 files in the vuze folder and so on...)
my vuze files are in c/programfiles(x86)
if you want me to do some tutorials to french members, please contact me at (Removed)

have a great week end.

puldian
04.09.11, 04:27
Hello. I couldn't extract the zipped file I get the message unexpected end of the archive the archive is either unknown or damaged and nothing is extracted. Please help

ghostfucker
04.09.11, 04:34
redownload the files...

revolusmaster
04.09.11, 06:54
I'm having issues with the archive as well. Tried winrar, 7-zip and redownloading the files a lot. What program have people had success with unarchiving these files.

kitrucid
04.09.11, 09:27
winrar 4.0 beta work with all this files! redownload...

Rebound
04.09.11, 10:28
We're currently working on the new mod system. You can redownload it now, it will work.

LineZero
05.09.11, 20:31
Bug:

Do not show fields "Blocks" at tab "Pieces"

Suggestions:

1. To add possibility overwrite for any torrent Private flag for enabling DHT.

2. To added speed limiter for "Fake report". Need to add speed limitter for any fake upload/download. Need slow upload emulation instead of instantaneous 10-100 MB/sec upload. It's important if you change manually options in "Fake upload "ration mode" or if torrent upload was faking was blocked due too swarm speed equal to zero.

3. It would be nice for perfect spoof to add possibility enter client spoof version manually, without compobox. Need for adding new torrent client versions.

4. Unclear what is this is "Ratio tool' and how to use it. It's look like duplicates the functions of fake report.

anon
05.09.11, 20:59
Bug:

Do not show fields "Blocks" at tab "Pieces"

Bugs with non-mod parts of Azureus should be reported to its developers.

2. To added speed limiter for "Fake report". Need to add speed limitter for any fake upload/download. Need slow upload emulation instead of instantaneous 10-100 MB/sec upload. It's important if you change manually options in "Fake upload "ration mode" or if torrent upload was faking was blocked due too swarm speed equal to zero.

Ratio mode has those implications. You can use intelligent mode.

3. It would be nice for perfect spoof to add possibility enter client spoof version manually, without compobox. Need for adding new torrent client versions.

It's not as easy as that :wwink:

4. Unclear what is this is "Ratio tool' and how to use it. It's look like duplicates the functions of fake report.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

LineZero
05.09.11, 21:28
It's not as easy as that :wwink:
Fix me if i am wrong, but for µTorrent version is enough to enter only valid Peer ID? If yes, just enable custom Peer ID including first chars of Peer ID. Of course including "Read ID from file".

Ratio mode has those implications. You can use intelligent mode.
Intelligent mode is a black box. I can not control it. I am not sure what real speed upload will show intelligent mode. Sometimes better to have low ratio than to have ban.

There is not description for Ratio tool. There is only buttons description. I do now understand difference Ratio tool from Fake report. I can not turn on Ratio tool in torrent. It's grayed, and i do not know why. I can change Ratio tool settings in Config, but it's change nothing.

anon
05.09.11, 21:31
Fix me if i am wrong, but for µTorrent version is enough to enter only valid Peer ID? If yes, just enable custom Peer ID including first chars of Peer ID. Of course including "Read ID from file".

As I said, there's a bit more to it than that. Even if it was possible, you don't know when the uT guys are going to change something that can make you appear as "FAKE" to others. So only tested spoofs are included.

There is not description for Ratio tool. There is only buttons description. I do now understand difference Ratio tool from Fake report.

Consider it a built-in RatioMaster.

ghostfucker
05.09.11, 21:47
I can not turn on Ratio tool in torrent. It's grayed, and i do not know why. I can change Ratio tool settings in Config, but it's change nothing.
you cant use fake report and ratio tool at the same time. just deactivate fake report and ratio tool will be available...

LineZero
05.09.11, 21:48
As I said, there's a bit more to it than that. Even if it was possible, you don't know when the uT guys are going to change something that can make you appear as "FAKE" to others. So only tested spoofs are included.
Most users just select µTorrent mode, without entering valid ID. Without entering valid ID they will get FAKE automatically. It would be nice to add Peer ID generator from RatioMaster, at least. Without correct ID spoof is useless.

So, if entering valid ID is required, let's allow edit full Peer ID field. At least for advanced user who understand what is this and how to use it.

Consider it a built-in RatioMaster.
Why do I need a "Ratio tool" when there is "Fake report"? What "Ratio tool" is better than "Fake report"? At first look "Ratio tool" is similar to "speed mode" in "Fake report". May be i do not understand something?

anon
05.09.11, 21:50
Most users just select µTorrent mode, without entering valid ID. Without entering valid ID they will get FAKE automatically. It would be nice to add Peer ID generator from RatioMaster

...which will give the same results.

Why do I need a "Ratio tool" when there is "Fake report"? What "Ratio tool" is better than "Fake report"?

It's not "better". It suits certain scenarios fake report doesn't.

LineZero
05.09.11, 21:57
...which will give the same results.
Anyway enabled full access to Peer ID will give tool for exploring. Tool for adding new clients like MainLine. And as i understand it's easy to make in code.

Musique01
09.09.11, 12:17
Guys can there be any setting that prevents me after finishing the torrent to stay connectable to peers? I mean while I download I am connected to peers, but after the download is finished I can't connect to any peer and thus I can't continue faking. My Vuze port is open and I appear as connectable.

anon
09.09.11, 15:16

12a.

Musique01
09.09.11, 16:33
I know about that one, I have as values put in both boxes 1 and 1. I'm afraid that if I'd put at the "peer/seed ratio lower than" value 10 as suggested in that screenshot I could do fake but still I wouldn't be connected directly to any peer. Wouldn't it be dangerous faking without being connected to at least 1 peer?

@Anon - thanks mate!

anon
09.09.11, 16:36
Peer connections never guaranteed it's OK to fake. You can be connected to 15 people and not be transferring anything. And the tracker can't see that anyway.

HiPt
22.09.11, 12:50
First I must say thanks to anon!

Question:
When I use Fake Upload speed mode++, the fake upload speed is ? Where can I set the fake upload speed?

Thank you very much!

anon
22.09.11, 17:28
What did I do? :unsure:

And you can find your answer on that thread I linked to in post #24.

HiPt
23.09.11, 05:56
And you can find your answer on that thread I linked to in post #24.

You mean I should read "12a",but actually I read all the tutorial.

"12a":will stop faking upload unless you're connected to less than X peers, or the peer/seed ratio is lower than X%. It just tell me when the fake upload must be stoped.

But my question is HOW can I set the fake upload speed in the "fake upload speed mode++"??

For example I want to set the fake upload speed = 200kb/s,where can I set it ?

Thank you!

anon
23.09.11, 14:37
I read all the tutorial.

And you didn't spot 17j :unsure:

simexi
24.09.11, 08:41
Vuze 4.7.0.0 released, is mod compatible ?

Rebound
24.09.11, 14:41
No. Update coming this weekend.

maniak
02.10.11, 00:45
Nice work, thank you to all who make this possible.
While we're waiting for the update, I have one question: Is there any advantage of using the VEM's ratio tool instead of using RM or MRatio??

ghostfucker
02.10.11, 00:53
yes. the ratiotool connects to the peers for real, so its more secure than rm or mr at some points...

cainly
22.11.11, 06:59
None of the versions past 4.6.0.0 are working for me. The spoof plugins do not load.
Any word on updates?

system28
22.11.11, 12:35
the spoof plugins are obsolete!

You dont need them. Use the "Perfect Spoof" by Ghostfucker.

cainly
22.11.11, 19:11
the spoof plugins are obsolete!

You dont need them. Use the "Perfect Spoof" by Ghostfucker.

Where can I get this perfect spoof? Are there any tutorials on how to install it?
I'm going to use 4.7.0.1 hope that it'll work with it.

Also I thought that the vuze mods already included Perfect spoof. Unless those are out of date?

anon
22.11.11, 19:29
Where can I get this perfect spoof? Are there any tutorials on how to install it?

It's built-in.

cainly
22.11.11, 23:02
It's built-in.

Then why could I not load the spoof plugins?

anon
22.11.11, 23:03
The plugins are a separate thing altogether. They've existed before this very forum. Now they're useless.

cainly
23.11.11, 00:36
Thanks I am now understanding this a bit more. So what should I do to make the perfect spoof work? Cuz since the spoof plugins do not load, it reverts me back to the vuze client.

anon
23.11.11, 01:21
So what should I do to make the perfect spoof work?

cainly
23.11.11, 01:36

Ahhh I get it now, there are 2 spoofs, one is Shu's and one is ghostfuckers. So in order to get the ghostfucker spoof to work, I should probably delete the plugins included in the mod? Anything else I need to do? Do I need to change anything in the AzureusSpoof.properties file?

Ok I have it working now thanks!

system28
23.11.11, 12:09
cḿon!

Enable it with tick the box near "Perfect Spoof" and choose your spoofed Client. Thats all.

If you want, you can enter a custom ID for uTorrent Spoof.

Read 9 to 10c again here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

anon
23.11.11, 18:42
I didn't say anything since he posted he got it working. :idunno:

system28
23.11.11, 21:38
Ohh.. I missed the post edit.

Blue letters on the dark theme is hard to read/see.

sorry