PDA

View Full Version : can moderators create threads for french community

azumai
25.02.08, 22:03
as that us them French-speaking can easily add our comments our ideas our opinions and our proposals without passing have each time by google translate

Rebound
25.02.08, 22:31
as that us them French-speaking can easily add our comments our ideas our opinions and our proposals without passing have each time by google translate

Sorry, this isnīt possible.

Weīre a german board team and we support the german language and the world language english.

Every person learns english in the school and english is very important for every person because itīs the world language.

We spent enough time in english and thats the one language which we support after german. :smile:

Sorry, i hope you can understand this...

regards

Rebound

azumai
25.02.08, 23:02
I understand,
it is true that English studies in the school but y' does not have better to be expressed freely and objectively that the proper language of each one (just my opinion)
it's true too you can not put all languages :cooolll:

LongbowArcher
26.02.08, 10:11
The problem is that the german law says, that the administrator of a board like this is responsible for the content of each post of each user.
When we open a french board for the french speaking users, we have the problem, that nobody from the team can control the content that will be posted in french. If some content is illegal, the administrator gets the penalty for that.