PDA

View Full Version : New accessory,iHub USB ....

zizo22
22.04.11, 11:41
Product is small size and distinctive design is close to Apple's designs are known, and also useful for those who wants to increase the number of entries for the USB device you are using

Price $ 9.90 and is available in two colors black and white.

apple really knows how can make money ... :biggrin:

anon
22.04.11, 18:49
$9.90 is relatively cheap, and hubs are a pretty good idea for laptop users with a limited number of USB ports, for example.

I have a brandless one, but it's USB 1.1, so I don't have much use for it. One day I'll get a new one and some long cables to that I can hook my external drives to my netbook and seed during the night.

zizo22
22.04.11, 20:44
Do you have any product from apple?:confused:
because i saw a lot of members here hate apple so much:frown:

anon
22.04.11, 20:48
because i saw a lot of members here hate apple so much:frown:

I'm afraid I'm not pro or anti-Apple because I've never owned any of their products. The closest I've been to that is buying a hiPhone and several chiPods.

zizo22
23.04.11, 01:04
I'm afraid I'm not pro or anti-Apple because I've never owned any of their products. The closest I've been to that is buying a hiPhone and several chiPods.

i have iphone, and really it's amazing phone, i had before nokia, black berry and htc

but when i bought iphone, it's really different this phone has every thing do you need (ipod + games + very perfect app for your business)
i recommend it for you, :top:
and if you will buy one. and need any thing ask me.