PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Acid-Lounge

Vaffa
12.04.11, 00:34
Hi all ! my exp: big FL torrent, RM, 3500 up and down. memory reader helps being unnoticed.
so, everything simple here.
Please add your points about how tp have fun here !

Vaffa
13.04.11, 18:14
asked [by] myself - answered [by] myself.
RM + MR speeds up to 4 mb/sec, autopromotion after several hours of "seeding" = low scripts or no at all. [although strict0-tolerance against cheaters is declared... we don't care lol ]

unfortunately they have H'n'R rules - I'll try seeding with speed = 0 ...
my acc is not very new...

also, the downside is that on "peers" page all the speeds are visible... WM might be good for fighting with that nuance

Vaffa
27.04.11, 15:51
admin found out here about my deeds there and decided not only to ban my acc but also my ip :)
anyways, senseless tracker... I shoul have made 2nd acc to continue fun there :)

so, when I was caught I was seeding a pack with RM with 0 dnnld and 0 upld... so, I think we may allege that RM is not totally flawless, when admin knows where to seek he can find it out :(

anon
27.04.11, 17:02
so, I think we may allege that RM is not totally flawless, when admin knows where to seek he can find it out :(

People always blame the (working) tools, when it's how you use them that can get you banned or not.

Vaffa
27.04.11, 17:23
yes... but I don't see any flaw in my actions, scrapes were turned off, sepeeds were equal to 0 etc etc...

the only thing that I see is that RM worked for more than 1 day because I turned win XP off using sleeping mode, the next day everything continued to work, I didn't re-MR. Did the characteristics of utorrent (info sent to the tracker) change on the next day?

anon
27.04.11, 17:24
Sleep and hibernation shouldn't change uTorrent's peer_id and key... as far as I know.

Vaffa
27.04.11, 17:27
then I don't see ANY reason at all for the possibility to catch the wrong data... I hope time will show, if I find out my mistake I'll report it here for sure..
btw got banned on DH after that :) what a pity :)