PDA

View Full Version : RM on TL and Question about Shu Mod

Yahron
12.02.08, 01:19
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could let me know if the RM updated from this site is working on Torrentleech, i know it works on most sites, but some of the better ones like ScT i read you will get instantly banned using RM. In reguards to the Shu Mod, is there anyway to make it work like RM does where you can be shown as a seeder and just fake upload without actually having to be downloading the torrent as well? Thanks in advance!

hitman
12.02.08, 14:02
yes RM works on TL, shu mod works too

about your shu mod question yes you can show as seeder but you have to start downloading the file but you can set the speed for example to 1 kb and use the fake uploadload to raise your ratio

Yahron
14.02.08, 18:46
Another quick question for one of you mods that know, does RM also work on bitmetv or do i need to use another program?

shahjinn
18.02.08, 02:39
Yahron , Greetings :)

Yes RM should work in Bitmetv if you set your settings perfect , the version in here is secure and it should work fine in some trackers but waffles has a script to detect RM so better Go for Shu Mod which is the most safest and Undetectable , Works in most trackers very fine :)

Best Regards
shahjinn

Manas
18.02.08, 14:17
It definately works on BitmeTV. I've done some serious faking with my RM there and wasn't banned :biggrin:

RM should work on all trackers beside Waffles.

Yahron
06.03.08, 22:06
Thanks for the responses guys, good to know ;)

Manas
07.03.08, 16:48
By the way, RM does not work on ScT anymore. They have scripts against it.

So in total there are 2 trackers which have scripts against the RM:

Waffles and ScT

maniak
07.03.08, 20:05
i hope that these trackers dont have scripts against th shu mod

Manas
07.03.08, 20:23
No. There's no tracker which has scripts against it. The shu mod is undetectable.

ratio_freak
15.03.08, 06:51
HDbits also has scripts for RM.Instant Ban.

Options
10.07.08, 04:23
does RM still work on TL now??...
How about BCG?? Can i use RM on BCG ? i find it hard to seed on BCG

xarda
10.07.08, 04:34
RM for TL = Yes
RM for BCG= NO

also buffering a BCG account is not necessary anymore because they only catch people who hit and run. Unless you're trying to achieve PU status which means *poop* since they don't give out invites I'd recommended Shu/Faze to get a 1:1 the most. Buffering a BCG account is a waste of time :).