PDA

View Full Version : Free MMA invites

ivanski
10.02.08, 11:39
Got some MMA-tracker invites, for u mma fans out there!

julianpitt
15.09.08, 08:12
can you please send me an invite, have been looking everywhere for one for about a year:top:

SealLion
16.09.08, 01:34
HI: Can I ask what 'mma' is??...what's it stand for, that is??

What content as well, if you don't mind??

CindyVer
16.09.08, 07:45
HI: Can I ask what 'mma' is??...what's it stand for, that is??

What content as well, if you don't mind??
Mixed martial arts,

Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques, from a mixture of martial arts traditions and non-traditions, to be used in competitions. The rules allow the use of striking and grappling techniques, both while standing and on the ground. Such competitions allow martial artist of different backgrounds to compete. The term may also be used however less correctly to describe hybrid martial arts styles.

Modern mixed martial arts competition emerged in American popular culture in 1993 with the founding of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Initially based on finding the most effective martial arts for real unarmed combat situations, competitors of various arts were pitted against one another with minimal rules or concern for safety.[1] In the following decade, MMA promoters adopted many additional rules aimed at increasing safety for competitors and to promote mainstream acceptance of the sport.[2] Following these changes, the sport has seen increased popularity with pay per view reach rivaling boxing and professional wrestling.[3]
Contents

SealLion
17.09.08, 02:36
In that case, I'm not interested then.

Mio187
23.09.08, 12:42
man could you pleeeeeeeeease give me an invite I've been waiting for almost 2 years for an invite I would really appreciate it. thx in advance

AYAK
01.10.08, 07:44
if there is any invitation left can i PM u
thx in advance

anon
01.10.08, 17:49
@AYAK: you need at least 5 posts to send PMs. :wink:

ayyroz
05.10.08, 13:23
can i please have 1 invite?ty very much! my e-mail is xxx.

No emails in public.
//sh

Rebound
05.10.08, 18:43
Look at the thread start date.

:bbclosed: