Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

uTraitor 3 is based on uTorrent 1.7.7.

The pack contains:

uTraitor Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Stealth v2 (no download and upload report.Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.). Coded in a diffrent way.

uTraitor No Report (no download and upload report. Works on all trackers and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Download as Upload (Reports Download as Upload and doesn't affect ratio.No snatchlist entry)

Changes:

Based on uTorrent 1.7.7
Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
Changed icons
3 mods that works on all trackers
Changed "about uTorrent" window in all the Mods
Small files due to High compression
Added uTraitor Stealth v2
Vista compatible now!!!

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

>>>>>> utraitorv3.1sbi <<<<<<

czullo
09.02.08, 16:52
Wow thx a lot what the difrence betwen #1 and #2 Stealth ( you test both on some trackers ) if you could please tell us more :)

Snakedoctor
09.02.08, 18:00
they are diffrently coded. I think that for those who had problem useing v1 on some sites may now use v2 since it v2 will work on those sites.

czullo
09.02.08, 18:05
That will meand that v2 is safer than v1 ?

Snakedoctor
09.02.08, 18:15
both are equally safe but those trackers v1 doesn't work on v2 will work

shahjinn
09.02.08, 23:13
hey snakedoctor , can i try this on torrentleech ?

czullo
10.02.08, 01:48
sure, its working on most ( all ) private tracker also in this version Snakedoctor fixed bug and it works perfectly now.

Butcho
10.02.08, 02:07
On german tracker like EFF there is still the old problem that the stealth mods don't work there snake.
V1= Failure in upload parameter
V2= Failure torrent stopped

0ldboy
11.02.08, 15:14
I know i don't have to say, because it should work on "all Trackers", but for the people who aren't sure or afraid of getting banned:

uTraitor No Report also works on PussyTorrents.org

Snakedoctor
13.02.08, 15:47
On german tracker like EFF there is still the old problem that the stealth mods don't work there snake.
V1= Failure in upload parameter
V2= Failure torrent stopped

Hi Butcho, i'm not a member of any german tracker but let me know if one of them are open for sign-up so that i can make a stealth mod that can work there too.

hitman
13.02.08, 18:49
Hi Butcho, i'm not a member of any german tracker but let me know if one of them are open for sign-up so that i can make a stealth mod that can work there too.

try

BITFACTORY Tracker :: Anmeldung (http://bitfactory.dyn.pl/)

and

Fire-Fusion-Tracker -> EINGANG (http://efftracker.ath.cx/) <======= this one is the tracker called EFF :biggrin:

both with open signups

leecher88
13.02.08, 21:46
hab es heut mal probiert und ich kann nicht eins unter VISTA starten
http://www.bildhoster.de/uploads/13.02.2008_21:45:10_ut.jpg

czullo
13.02.08, 23:21
Vista = shi* its my guess... on Win XP SP3 all works great...

d00d
14.02.08, 12:04
uTraitor No Report also works on TL

shahjinn
14.02.08, 17:07
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6544/testsr4.png

Snakedoctor: Can you make a Fix for this uTraitor to Windows Vista Compatible :) ?

Best Regards
Greetz
shahjinn

czullo
14.02.08, 20:49
Hey guys whay you use Vista ? better switch to XP ;)

zatoicchi
16.02.08, 06:30
just to let everyone know that download as upload on Waffles=instant banned
but No Report works on Waffles i tried it the other day and it work perfectly ..
if download as upload can be coded just like the no report version then it should work on all the trackers..
did not have a chance to use stealth mode in waffles but if anyone has please share your findings
thanks

czullo
16.02.08, 08:04
I think you was banned beucase if you have hi speed download for example 256kB/s and you uploading with that speed on waflle you are so exposed that you must be baned on waffles i use only Azureus with speed not above 10kB/s and got Power User already, or use another mod with Report Seeder ( your upload is only counting ) but i hope Snakedoctor will make soon his own Report Seeder version ( upload only is counting )

zatoicchi
16.02.08, 10:44
I think you was banned beucase if you have hi speed download for example 256kB/s and you uploading with that speed on waflle you are so exposed that you must be baned on waffles i use only Azureus with speed not above 10kB/s and got Power User already, or use another mod with Report Seeder ( your upload is only counting ) but i hope Snakedoctor will make soon his own Report Seeder version ( upload only is counting )

that is not it...did not even have a chance to download anything it was instant banned,there is something on the script on down as up that they can detect...no chance of downloading anything as soon as you start the torrent= instant banned...

czullo
16.02.08, 11:13
I had similar situatuion on ScT but with seba14 mod of uttorent instant ban but he wrote whole mod wrong... i only see "bye bye" on utrent status. I think upload as download never will be safe anought, but hope so Snakedoc will look closer to this problem.

Rebound
16.02.08, 14:24
On waffles only use the Shu Mod. :wink:

Waffles detect all the uTorrent mods without problems. :smile:

Use Azureus Shu mod, and you haven´t problems with bann. :top:

regards

Rebound

zatoicchi
16.02.08, 20:56
uTraitor No Report also works there on waffles ..
i tried it there before i got banned using utraitor download as upload..

czullo
16.02.08, 21:16
Did you tied stealth on waffles ?

zatoicchi
17.02.08, 02:01
Did you tied stealth on waffles ?

sorry but no did not have the chance to try it there but i figure that if no report works there stealth should work also..

Nonloso
17.02.08, 14:22
Does this version work on Scenehd.org?

Rebound
17.02.08, 14:30

Try it! We can´t test our versions on all trackers of the world...

But i think it works, because it works on the most trackers. :smile:

regards

Rebound

shahjinn
17.02.08, 15:42
I hope Snakedoctor makes a fix for vista as this dosent works in vista properly , it crashes !

Best Regards
shahjinn

czullo
17.02.08, 17:53
Wait for his respond maybe hes out of home. When he will be back im sure he will respond about Vista issues.

zatoicchi
17.02.08, 20:14

yesi, it works there on Scenehd.org

bocciaroccia
18.02.08, 05:55
Sincerily reading about all mod version of utorrent made me a little crazy:

they have all more or less the same features and I would kindly like to know if someone who tried some of them has come to a conclusion. I find the stealth mod is the real "new" feature (on the paper since I never tried it) since your're not included in the peer list of the tracker. I tried a previous innovation's 1.7.5 demo which still works very well (x10 mod) on most trackers but it didn't have this feature

Best Regards

Bocciaroccia

LeXuS
18.02.08, 13:31
i have to say very nice work!

the last version didn't work for me i hope this will!

cu, XuS

Master!
26.02.08, 13:01
both are equally safe but those trackers v1 doesn't work on v2 will work
So it has nothing to do with how safe you are..both are the same..
just the fact that on some trackers one of them will not work..
right?

Waffles detect all the uTorrent mods without problems. :smile:

really?how is that done?

And another question..what the difference between the stealth mod and the no report?

no report shows you in peerlist ??

thx:smile:

czullo
26.02.08, 20:18
Yes you are seen with 0dl and 0up and you are vivisble in peerlist.

Master!
27.02.08, 01:08
sure about that?
thx!

anyone for my other question?

shahjinn
27.02.08, 08:59
So it has nothing to do with how safe you are..both are the same..
just the fact that on some trackers one of them will not work..
right?

really?how is that done?

And another question..what the difference between the stealth mod and the no report?

no report shows you in peerlist ??

thx:smile:

Note : Waffles is having a scripts loaded towards the Tracker , so they detect it as soon as they find you downloading a torrent , thats a script to catch a person after he downloads a torrent with a mod like ratio master and some others one's as what Rebound just said that now waffles can detect this mod so i think they have updated its scripts to catch the users who download with these mods.

let says in No Report your downloading something a video file then your download and upload will be both 0 like czullo just told you . so your snatchlist will not be shown but you will be there in peer list like other users using uTraitor Mod.

Best Regards
shahjinn

patrickbateman
29.02.08, 14:58
Waffles.fm detects ratio master because it spoofs a client.

czullo
29.02.08, 18:03
So why waffle detects also utorrents mod ? like report seeder ?

zatoicchi
03.03.08, 08:39
So why waffle detects also utorrents mod ? like report seeder ?

as far as i know the reason why waffles is hard to cheat on is because some of the mod are from oink..and they pass on their cheating scripts there and that's why they have one of the best cheating scripts around.. i know that shu mod works their if use correctly but any other cheat clients are instant banned ..

gnaster
06.03.08, 02:59
as far as i know the reason why waffles is hard to cheat on is because some of the mod are from oink..and they pass on their cheating scripts there and that's why they have one of the best cheating scripts around.. i know that shu mod works their if use correctly but any other cheat clients are instant banned ..

Yep you are right on that, alot of the mods are from oink and they have pretty advanced anti-cheating scripts by the looks. Shu Mod seems to work fine for anyone on waffles.

czullo
06.03.08, 07:53
Shu is working great i have uploaded over 25GB ( needed for power user ) and no ban :) so if you are smart you willl never ban :)

pygmalion
08.03.08, 01:41
Hi, I was wondering, what exactly is the difference between noreport and stealth version? For what I understand, both version don't report upload and download. Are there differences like you will get more connected seeders/peers if you use noreport instead of stealth?

czullo
08.03.08, 07:49
in no report you are seen on peerlist, in torrent and in your profile with 0%dl and 0%up, in stealth there are no activity at all you are not seen in peerlist, no torrents in your profile or history like you never dl, or up anything

pygmalion
08.03.08, 08:49
czullo, thanks for the reply. are there any disadvantages of using stealth (besides getting banned when caught, of course)? i mean since we're virtually invisible, will that not affect the number of seeds/ peers that can connect to us, compared to when we're using the original utorrent client?

czullo
08.03.08, 09:26
stealth works on most of sites, only on some german tracker there will be problem, its work great on sct for example

gnaster
15.03.08, 05:53
stealth seems to work better on most sites than no report, i think your less likely to be caught using stealth over no report though since it doesn't appear in your snatch list

gnaster
15.03.08, 10:27
For anyone curious I have so far checked

Bitsoup ( Stealth V1 )
Sceneaccess ( Stealth V1 )
SceneHD ( Stealth V1 )
Torrentleech ( Stealth V2 )

work fine

gnaster
17.03.08, 13:52
Can't seem to edit my previous message. Torrentleech only works with No Report, none of the stealth.

Both TL and Pussytorrents report upload back to tracker when using No Report.

pygmalion
29.03.08, 03:28
Snakedoctor, have you got solution to the crash issue on Vista? I really wish uTraitor to be able to run on Vista, so far it's the only program that I know that can't run on it :(

And yes, I know Vista sucks and I should stick to XP but I found out that if you remove all the bloating craps in Vista using vlite, it runs faster and ... well ... becomes quite desirable :)

czullo
29.03.08, 09:00
maybe its run faster but still its big cow with dx10 ;) nothing more. Also over 80% people still using XP so most of programs isnt compatybile with vista, but with XP ;)

pygmalion
29.03.08, 10:49
you're right, czullo :) but somehow I experienced that program like Adobe Photoshop CS3 crashes less in Vista than in XP. Also Vista can easily handle SATA HDD in notebooks while XP stubbornly needs patches to recognize SATA HDD in notebooks. So IMHO Vista does have some good points over XP. Since the original uTorrent can install on Vista smoothly, I suppose the modifications into uTraitor by Snakedoctor somehow did cause the crash. I do hope he can fix this issue.

czullo
29.03.08, 15:36
is snakedoctor have xp i doubt that this bug will be fixed, so wait or instal two systems xp and vista

gnaster
31.03.08, 12:09
The leecherpack's work fine in vista but the noreport included in that version doesn't seem to wok on as many trackers as this version :shockkk!:

melody4u
10.04.08, 22:00
:confused2: This version is safe in gfxnews and audionews trackers?

Engelbert
13.04.08, 15:36
what about that virus warning in the exes? Avast! finds Win32:IRCBot-BWU when trying to extract the files from the .rar

For sure I think it is a false positive, but please, can somebody please confirm? Why is this?

Thanks a lot and have a nice sunday :)

Rebound
13.04.08, 15:46
Da du aus Österreich kommst, kann ich ja sicher auch auf Deutsch antworten. In den uTorrent Packs wird ein Exe Packer eingesetzt, welcher von einigen Viren-Scannern Fälschlicherweise als Virus bzw. Trojaner erkannt wird. In einigen anderen Threads über uTorrent Leecherpacks stehen noch mehr Informationen. Das ganze ist kein Einzelfall, es ist einfach so. Es sind keinerlei Viren oder Trojaner in unseren Packs vorhanden. Wer uns nicht vertraut, muss diese Packs ja nicht verwenden.

Mfg

Rebound

Engelbert
13.04.08, 21:28
Rebound, danke für die rasche Antwort. So hab ichs mir auch vorgestellt. Schönen Abend noch :)

techmax
18.04.08, 08:40
:confused2: This version is safe in gfxnews and audionews trackers?

I Think this will work on them...

itzicbitzic
20.04.08, 16:45
It does't work on Vista for me too.Can you help , please!

czullo
20.04.08, 21:39
I can help- instal XP ;)

Snakedoctor
24.04.08, 21:14
i will try to find a good vista compatinble packer so that those who have vista can run it too.

hitman
24.04.08, 21:17
hehe mercy for vista user very noble snakedoctor :top:

zatoicchi
24.04.08, 22:41
i will try to find a good vista compatinble packer so that those who have vista can run it too.

just purchase a brand new LapTop with Vista, looking forward to a vista compatible version.
greatly appreciate a vista version.

illicit33
26.04.08, 01:14
I will try on winxp and vista thank

czullo
26.04.08, 02:48
dont work on vista, but you can try :)

zatoicchi
27.04.08, 21:50
tried installing on vista, stealth, v2 and no report dont work but down as up seems to install but it just locks up when i try to open it

gnaster
28.04.08, 11:35
tried installing on vista, stealth, v2 and no report dont work but down as up seems to install but it just locks up when i try to open it

Please read the previous posts, this does not work yet on vista as it was repacked with a packer that does not support windows vista. The original author is working on making it compatible with vista

aolsucks
29.04.08, 23:40
Awsome! i carnt wait to try this on torrentleech i hope i dont get banned! :(

thanks alot amazing work!

czullo
30.04.08, 08:47
you wont get banned :) but be carefull with Download as Upload, if torrent site has your ISP upload and download and you will uploading with higer speed that your ISP have you can be banned.

stulle
05.05.08, 13:10
hi all. is there any practical difference to uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v5? which one works better or with more trackers?

czullo
05.05.08, 13:12
the olny difference is more version in uTorrent Expansion SBI, here you have only 3 mods.

stulle
05.05.08, 13:34
ok, thanks. however, as I understand it, I can't use this version anyway due to its incompatibility with vista (x64 in my case). I hope the leecherpack v5 doesn't have this problem too.

mabo
05.05.08, 15:15
Hallo zusammen!
Ich bin jetzt auf HD-Source sofort automatisch gebannt worden, als ich den "uTraitor v3 No Report" benutzte! Im Clienten stand sofort bei Tracker-Status: "Bye Bye ..."

Rebound
05.05.08, 16:03
Hallo zusammen!
Ich bin jetzt auf HD-Source sofort automatisch gebannt worden, als ich den "uTraitor v3 No Report" benutzte! Im Clienten stand sofort bei Tracker-Status: "Bye Bye ..."

Ja, der HD-Source sowie myTorrent haben ein Recht gutes Announce Script. Alles was irgendwie falsch ist, wird gebannt. Der No Report wird sicher ein paar komische Sachen gesendet haben die einer korrekten Announce nicht entsprechen. Bei HD-S und myTorrent muss man mit sowas vorsichtig sein. :wink:

Mfg

Rebound

High Roller
08.05.08, 22:21
Is this an actual torrent client with mods on it?

This is intriguing, is there a thread explaning what this is?

Thanks

Rebound
08.05.08, 22:26
Is this an actual torrent client with mods on it?

This is intriguing, is there a thread explaning what this is?

Thanks

It´s the original uTorrent with changed outgoing datas. You have different versions.

Read the Thread, it´s explained.

regards

Rebound

insane
09.05.08, 11:09
does anyone know if this one works @ bitmetv?

aolsucks
09.05.08, 14:12
ive been told that non work on torrentleech now, well they work
but..... no report shows that you have uploaded but not downloaded and stealth v1 and v2 both never start downloading

i havnt tested them yet as ihavnt got the credits to download lol so i dont know this is what ive been told?

can anyone confirm?

schizodep
09.05.08, 23:32
uTraitor Download as Upload (Reports Download as Upload and doesn't affect ratio.No snatchlist entry)

is there randomisation in this too?

hijax2001
10.05.08, 02:02
Whcih is better/faster/more stable, Azureus or uTorrent hack?

High Roller
10.05.08, 07:40
It´s the original uTorrent with changed outgoing datas. You have different versions.

Read the Thread, it´s explained.

regards

Rebound

I took your advice and read about this, there is a lot to take on board but thats the best part. I like the community aspect to this forum too, a lot of forums have a load of garbage posted.

May i ask, in what way can new members contribute?

Thanks

czullo
10.05.08, 08:38
Whcih is better/faster/more stable, Azureus or uTorrent hack?

better - depends what you want i use both ( azureus for bumping stats, and utorrent for downloading )
faster - same
more stable - same

gicu
11.05.08, 10:02
stelh works on all trackers? is there a list of trackers where it works

no report mode shown in snatchlist on a private tracker, but no upload or download all is 0

czullo
11.05.08, 11:23
stelh works on all trackers? is there a list of trackers where it works

yes it work on all trackers :)

dade001
12.05.08, 23:42
crap. can't wait 4 a vista comp. version. so long

zatoicchi
14.05.08, 04:08
tried using stealth and stealth v2 on some trackers but some trackers dont work on them

drzoos
20.05.08, 14:37
so this ver. noreport work on waffles? right? or they update script againe?
coz seba's 1.7.7. leachpack noreport got me ban there again recently ;(

hitman
20.05.08, 15:02
so this ver. noreport work on waffles? right? or they update script againe?
coz seba's 1.7.7. leachpack noreport got me ban there again recently ;(

actually sebas mods works like shit no wonder that you have been banned :biggrin:

anon
20.05.08, 15:46
yes, seba's mods are quite bad done... for example the "no report" version sends "&downloaded=000&uploaded=000" to the tracker. for them it's a matter of creating a rule where &dl=000&ul=000 gets you an instant ban and that's it...

hitman
20.05.08, 15:52
yes, seba's mods are quite bad done... for example the "no report" version sends "&downloaded=000&uploaded=000" to the tracker. for them it's a matter of creating a rule where &dl=000&ul=000 gets you an instant ban and that's it...

he has no skills i m sorry for the people that uses his mods and loose their account

drzoos
20.05.08, 15:55
I see... but anyway this mod work on waffles (noreport) or I will have my ban again :)

hitman
20.05.08, 15:59
I see... but anyway this mod work on waffles (noreport) or I will have my ban again :)

read first page post #17

beside this you can try butchos mods to complete the features list.

drzoos
20.05.08, 16:10
just to let everyone know that download as upload on Waffles=instant banned
but No Report works on Waffles i tried it the other day and it work perfectly ..
if download as upload can be coded just like the no report version then it should work on all the trackers..
did not have a chance to use stealth mode in waffles but if anyone has please share your findings
thanks

so I guest noreport work but thread posted 16.02.08, 06:30
any more confirm that now?
just wondering maybe someone actually use it right now there and it's still ok
maybe they update script or something lately

anon
20.05.08, 20:10
so I guest noreport work but thread posted 16.02.08, 06:30
any more confirm that now?
just wondering maybe someone actually use it right now there and it's still ok
maybe they update script or something lately

if the no-report is coded like "always announce &dl=0&ul=0" and that worked fine before, most likely so it will now... but remember, if they see a lot of announces where you didn't upload or download anything it'll get suspicious :top: (unless there are no leechers of course)

czullo
20.05.08, 22:35
actually sebas mods works like shit no wonder that you have been banned :biggrin:

yeah i can tell on my own skin, i lose twice sct beucase of sebas utorrent mod :D

Snakedoctor
17.06.08, 22:01
I have some good news. I have made a Vista compatible uTraitor. So for those who have Windows Vista can now use uTraitor. It will be added to the first post shortly.

hitman
17.06.08, 22:59
Vista compatible version is now in the first post avaible. THX to Snakedoctor

peeves
18.06.08, 00:50
Wow, I sure am glad to have found this place after moofdev fell apart.

Anyway, I used a version of utraitor that I acquired off of moof (based off of 1.6.1) that installed seperately from unmodded utorrent, it allowed me to run both clients simultaneously, and I was wondering if there was a way to do that with this utraitor pack. Every single item I try seems to overwrite the previous program.

Thanks for your time.

Snakedoctor
18.06.08, 12:39
Wow, I sure am glad to have found this place after moofdev fell apart.

Anyway, I used a version of utraitor that I acquired off of moof (based off of 1.6.1) that installed seperately from unmodded utorrent, it allowed me to run both clients simultaneously, and I was wondering if there was a way to do that with this utraitor pack. Every single item I try seems to overwrite the previous program.

Thanks for your time.

When you double click on a mod a window will come up with 3 boxes who are checked. Click on no and it will not overwrite and the mod will start. You can do this with all the mods and you should do this everytime.

humble22
18.06.08, 17:47
Hey thank you for the greats uTraitor.
i am use uTraitor Download as Upload
and now i downloading a torrents (download 300kb) and after 100mb download
i went my profile and i saw that my ratio and download didnt upload
i mean if it was x now its still x and not x+100

that need work like that ?
ty

now i finshed to download and i look my profile before i download it was
dl 608.75 MB up1.90 GB and now 2.25 GB Downloaded: 608.75 MB
how u explain it ?

Snakedoctor
18.06.08, 18:52
Hey thank you for the greats uTraitor.
i am use uTraitor Download as Upload
and now i downloading a torrents (download 300kb) and after 100mb download
i went my profile and i saw that my ratio and download didnt upload
i mean if it was x now its still x and not x+100

that need work like that ?
ty

now i finshed to download and i look my profile before i download it was
dl 608.75 MB up1.90 GB and now 2.25 GB Downloaded: 608.75 MB
how u explain it ?

As it says in the description uTraitor download as upload doesn't affect ratio which means it won't change the ratio. The 2.25GB is because you have uploaded a little while you were downloading.

Also note that your download rate will be your upload rate. This is why you need to limit your download rate to 100kb/s to be safe or 150kb/s.

humble22
18.06.08, 19:03
As it says in the description uTraitor download as upload doesn't affect ratio which means it won't change the ratio. The 2.25GB is because you have uploaded a little while you were downloading.

Also note that your download rate will be your upload rate. This is why you need to limit your download rate to 100kb/s to be safe or 150kb/s.

oh ok.i will do.
and the download will not change never if i use it ?
what the point ? just make ratio higher ?
there is not option that what mb that i download will upadte to my profile beside the upload ?
ty

Snakedoctor
18.06.08, 23:21
oh ok.i will do.
and the download will not change never if i use it ?
what the point ? just make ratio higher ?
there is not option that what mb that i download will upadte to my profile beside the upload ?
ty

the download won't change as it will be zero after you have finnished the file.
you make ratio higher and you never have to worry about your ratio getting worse. Also i have been useing this mod on all trackers and never gotten banned. No there is no such option

lifesaball
21.06.08, 08:06
it seems that stealth is the best way to go undetected

can other people comment on the other trackers and update?

TL - reported to be not working?
ST
KG
FSS
waffles - instant ban?
TB
Bitseduce - V2 working
Biztorrents
BitHQ
goem
TD
HDBits - instant ban?
FTS
HD-bits.ro
Funfile
theplace

i'll be testing the rest as well, those who have done this, give me a hand will ya

pygmalion
25.06.08, 12:11
Snakedoctor, big thanks for this long awaited Vista compatible uTraitor. :klatsch_3:

BTW does this mod feature forced DHT? I've seen seba mods and they have feature to always have DHT enabled eventhough the torrent (or tracker?) disables it. I don't know if forced DHT will have any real effect, but I always have impression that DHT can make the client connect to more peers and that means more download speed, please correct me if I'm wrong. If forced DHT really can do magic, I would love to see that feature in your excellent mod :biggrin:

A-Day
25.06.08, 16:33
DHT is useless on private trackers as they do not allow it, so even if you force it, you won't connect to anyone.

btw, what private trackers have you tested 'uTraitor v3 No Report.exe' on?

zatoicchi
25.06.08, 20:43
btw, what private trackers have you tested 'uTraitor v3 No Report.exe' on?

TD,NB,PTN tested and working there...

A-Day
25.06.08, 22:15
i tested the no report on XWT (xtreme wrestling torrents) and i got a Failure: missing key in the torrent status. so it doesn't work there. i did test it on demonoid and it worked there.

anon
25.06.08, 22:37
this is how an uTraitor no-report announce looks like:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8614/adsadsasdlv2.gif

notice the * (asterisk) after &uploaded=0. that breaks the announce request: in this case the ubuntu tracker returned HTTP 400; for you XWT didn't recognize the passkey. demonoid may have handled this more gracefully and that's why it worked for you there.

can someone else confirm this "bug"?

A-Day
26.06.08, 05:32
yep, i noticed that announce in urlsnooper as well. maybe if the asterisk is replaced with another character, it might work for those sites.

anon
26.06.08, 13:17
maybe if the asterisk is replaced with another character, it might work for those sites.

my guess is that it should be replaced with an & :smile:

hitman
26.06.08, 13:18
the missing char is & i think it will be fixed soon

SealLion
04.07.08, 04:18
I have one question: b/c it states that this mod is vista compatible, is it compatible with WinXP??

zatoicchi
04.07.08, 04:28
I have one question: b/c it states that this mod is vista compatible, is it compatible with WinXP??

yep, works really great with windows Xp, no problem at all

skylne
04.07.08, 12:48
Great Prog. guys.

I am currently using Utrator 1.7.2 and it works fine on XWT but I tried the latest one and I get "Missing Key"??

Anyone know wats up??

Cheers

hitman
04.07.08, 13:07
maybe you should try this up to date version?

skylne
04.07.08, 13:25
do you mean the 1.7.7 one??? cause thats the one i'm having probs. with
were 1.7.2 works fine and doesn't say missing key :(

hitman
04.07.08, 14:37
ah ok now i understood :tongue: well looks like snakedoctor have to look about the problem. what was the tracker that gives you this error?

Aurion
05.07.08, 11:52
This is great Snake,gonna give that a try since Im a Shu Mod Addict !! Anyway,Thanks alot for your might work :biggrin:

Demilith
30.07.08, 18:50
Hi, I unknowingly opened up the No Report version with uTorrent 1.7.7 still open and now none of the torrents I were seeding can connect to the tracker (the red arrow icon). I've restarted and they still won't connect. I'm not banned. How do I fix this? :frown:

anon
30.07.08, 18:51
What error do you get after "tracker status:" in uT?

LastManStanding
31.07.08, 16:37
better - depends what you want i use both ( azureus for bumping stats, and utorrent for downloading )
faster - same
more stable - same

how are u bumping stats with azureus ?, because i looked forum and if we want to be safe while cheating with azureus always saying that we must use low fake upload rates.

If we use download as upload mod, after some time our uploads will be few times more than downloads and if my ratio will never affected from this situation , i think after some time system will detect me because my proportion will be very wrong because the equation is ratio=upload/download , for example 3=10GB/2GB , ratio must be 5 in this equation but if we use this mod it will be 3, so dont you think that isnt it easy detectable ? am i wrong ?

anon
31.07.08, 18:41
how are u bumping stats with azureus ?

Settings for the Azureus hack depend on you, the tracker and your connection, between other factors... You'll find this useful in determining what are the right ones for you:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

so dont you think that isnt it easy detectable ? am i wrong ?

Yes, it can be detected, but it depends, for example, on how good the tracker's scripts are and if the admins are monitoring user stats constantly. Snake added it to his modpack to have an extra choice :top:

Demilith
31.07.08, 20:04
"Tracker status: connection closed by peer"

:icon_angry[1]:

anon
31.07.08, 20:05
Try removing the torrents from uT and readding them...

LastManStanding
01.08.08, 01:48
is it posible using uTraitor with orginal utorrent at the same time ?? because i tried to start uTraitor when utorrent working and uTraitor started but utorrent shutdown and all of torrents in the utorrent go into the uTraitor list. I didnt want this , because at some torrent sites i dont want to do faking because it is not too safe and i want continue my real uploads with utorrent at the same time that uTraitor downloading something from another tracker

Demilith
01.08.08, 05:44
Anon, it didn't work..

Edit: Fixed the problem. I left in a proxy server which was for GreedyTorrent.

LastManStanding
01.08.08, 18:18
When you double click on a mod a window will come up with 3 boxes who are checked. Click on no and it will not overwrite and the mod will start. You can do this with all the mods and you should do this everytime.

thanks Snakedoctor, your stealth v2 is working very well at revtt, and yes it is true it didnt overwrite and i am using both of them at different times, but i need to use normal version(utorrent) and utraitor at same time, how it is posible ?

anon
01.08.08, 18:19
is it posible using uTraitor with orginal utorrent at the same time ??

Yes, if you place them in separate folders, with different setting files, don't make them share the same downloads, destination/.torrent saving folders & network port, have applied the max half-open connections TCPIP.SYS patch and start the 2nd instance with the /RECOVER command-line parameter <- (don't know if this is necessary for uTraitor because of its packing method but just in case) :top:

@Demilith: good to see your problem's now solved :wink:

LastManStanding
01.08.08, 23:23
I tried some of them you said before, i installed utraitor to the seperate folder . Did you want to say different folder names while saying ''with different setting files'' ? and when i started it , the original utorrent never come back again !! it is easy to give them different destination folder and different port but TCPIP.SYS patch never worked at my computer before( i think i dont need this patch because it is only for good connection but i must work them together first ). I dont know what is '' /RECOVER command-line parameter '' because i am not good about computers , did u want to say cmd command ? The reason that i want utorrent is labeling system on it, i need orginize my torrents at the list, which torrent coming from which site i must know just only one look, now iam trying bitcomet but all of torrens in the list like coming from same tracker , it is not well orginized, i looked the properties of bitcomet but didnt find label property, at utorrent i organized torrents at the left and when i clicked on SCC or revtt torrents seems only from that tracker . I want utorrent for this or i need some other client that have this property like utorrent ?

anon
01.08.08, 23:33
Did you want to say different folder names while saying ''with different setting files'' ?

Yes, and create an empty file called settings.dat in those separate folders.

but TCPIP.SYS patch never worked at my computer before( i think i dont need this patch because it is only for good connection but i must work them together first ).

You will need it to run multiple uTs... their max half-open connection limits will add up, so 8 (default net.max_half_open value) * 2 = 16, and that's more than the 10 connections SP2 will allow, which will cause slowdowns and failures when contacting the trackers.

I dont know what is '' /RECOVER command-line parameter '' because i am not good about computers , did u want to say cmd command ?

Yes, you can launch uTorrent with the "recover" parameter using cmd like this:

utorrent.exe /recover

If you are in the program directory. Otherwise you have to add the folder path, for example:

c:\utorrent\utorrent.exe /recover

Or create an special shortcut and add it to its path:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1586/recoverxo6.gif

I want utorrent for this or i need some other client that have this property like utorrent ?

Azureus has "categories", which is pretty much the same...

shoulder
01.08.08, 23:43

utorrent.exe /recover

If you are in the program directory. :wink:
Otherwise you have to add the folder path, for example:

c:\utorrent\utorrent.exe /recover

anon
02.08.08, 00:03
That's right, shoulder :top:

I have edited my previous post to add that. :biggrin:

LastManStanding
03.08.08, 05:43
Yes, and create an empty file called settings.dat in those separate folders.

You will need it to run multiple uTs... their max half-open connection limits will add up, so 8 (default net.max_half_open value) * 2 = 16, and that's more than the 10 connections SP2 will allow, which will cause slowdowns and failures when contacting the trackers.

utorrent.exe /recover

If you are in the program directory. Otherwise you have to add the folder path, for example:

c:utorrentutorrent.exe /recover

Or create an special shortcut and add it to its path:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/1586/recoverxo6.gif

Azureus has "categories", which is pretty much the same...

thanks for help anon, i really appreciated, i will try all of your said . I tried TCPIP.SYS patch before but it gave error at start. It didnt work on my computer but may be i dont need because i am using vista. does vista need this patch for
double utorrent?
where in computer i can look my '' net.max_half_open value '' ?
and can u give a link for TCPIP.SYS patch if i will need it for vista ?

anon
03.08.08, 18:17
I tried TCPIP.SYS patch before but it gave error at start. It didnt work on my computer but may be i dont need because i am using vista.

Yes, LVLLord's patch doesn't work in Vista. :frown:

does vista need this patch for double utorrent?

Yes.

where in computer i can look my '' net.max_half_open value '' ?

It's an uTorrent advanced value; open uT, go to Options -> Preferences -> Advanced (in the left panel), and in the value list in the right, scroll down until you see it (the default of 8 is shown in this picture; and uTorrent's help recommend a maximum of 50):

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6636/halfopengl2.gif

and can u give a link for TCPIP.SYS patch if i will need it for vista ?

I have found this, which may be what you're looking for, but I don't know if it works because I don't have Windows Vista :/

VistaTcpPatch Windows Vista TCP Half Open Limit Auto Patcher GUI Version My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/09/01/vistatcppatch-windows-vista-tcp-half-open-limit-auto-patcher-gui-version/)

Can anyone familiar with TCPIP.SYS patching under vista give me a hand with this? :smile:

LastManStanding
04.08.08, 04:34
First i used TCPIP.SYS patch, i thought that it is ok , because said '' TCP halp open limit patch succeed '' then i restarted computer and After this

1-I copied original utorret into the c:utorrent\ folder and copied utraitor into the c:utraitor\ folder
2-and created settings.dat files for each folder into them
3-then double click utraitor stealth.exe and asked me if i want to install ? i said No
4-utraitor stealth started to work
5-I open cmd and go to the folder which is orginal utorrent is there ( which is c:utorrent\ ) and i write utorrent.exe /recover then original utorrent started to work
6-now original utorrent and utraitor stealth working together
7-I tried download some different torrents from different trackers
8-when i added torrents , asked me destination and i set the destination folders different
9-I took screenshot http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot1mk8.jpg

Download speeds is max for my connection (1024/256) and utraitor is working so there isnt any ratio,ul or dl changes at tracker but there is alert at the buttom '' No incoming connections'' for each of them (as shown at the screenshot)
I choosed different ports for utorrent and utraitor and i forwarded ports from modem and firewall.
Will this affect my real upload speeds while i am using orginal utorrent with these options and with utraitor together ?
Is this alert mean that patch is not worked ?

anon
04.08.08, 18:58
but there is alert at the buttom '' No incoming connections'' for each of them (as shown at the screenshot)
I choosed different ports for utorrent and utraitor and i forwarded ports from modem and firewall.

Recheck what ports you have forwarded :smile:

Will this affect my real upload speeds while i am using orginal utorrent with these options and with utraitor together ?

If you're really NATed (can't receive incoming connections), yes. But we don't know if this is true, look below...

Is this alert mean that patch is not worked ?

It could be. But first, to be sure you're really NATed, you can do 2 things:

1. open uTorrent, load a torrent, and let it run for a while. Go to Help -> Show statistics. If there's a (nonzero :biggrin:) number after "# incoming conns since start:", everything's alright. Else, keep on reading...

2. Download the Ubuntu 8.04 torrent (http://releases.ubuntu.com/8.04/ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso.torrent), load it in uT, and let it run for a while. If everything's good, the icon HAS to turn green :biggrin: (if it happens, it means that the torrent you were trying to download didn't have enough peers for some to contact you)

If it's still yellow post again...

LastManStanding
05.08.08, 04:38
I did utorrent trusted program for comodo and then it turned green, now ul and dl are very good
I took screenshots about port forwarding :
1-comodo utorrent port- ImageShack - Hosting :: comodoutorrentih4.jpg (http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comodoutorrentih4.jpg)

2-comodo utraitor port- ImageShack - Hosting :: comodoutraitorwg7.jpg (http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comodoutraitorwg7.jpg)
I think that there isnt any problem about my port forwarding because there werent any problem before about utorrent , it's colour was green always
At screenshot 1 and 2 what must be the direction of the port ? only in ?, only out? or both?

3-comodo intrusion attempt-ImageShack - Hosting :: comodointrusionattmeptbg1.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comodointrusionattmeptbg1.jpg)
'' i thought this is not real intrusion because it is not stopping, and when i did utorrent trusted , all intrusions about utorrent stopped. Untrusions about utraitor still continuing because i didnt make it trusted still because i think i dont need the utraitor to turn green because although it has yellow, dl of utraitor is very good now, i think that dl dont affecting from colours. And if it is yellow it means less upload , it is better for me for utraitor
So do i need utraitor colour turns green ?
I really dont know if these intrusion attempts are true or not because when i posted 3.screenshot intrusion attempts number were 2192 and after 20 minutes it was 4470,beetween all of the alerts there was only 1 or 2 intrusion alert about ''windows operating system'' , but now i shut down utraitor and utorrent and after 1 minute i looked ''view firewall events'' at comodo and all intrusion alerts were changed to ''windows operating system '' .Only in one minute all alerts about utorrent disappeared ( i understand this because i closed program) and new intrusion alerts started to shown about windows operating system but the point that i dont understand why '' windows operating system intrusion alerts '' started after i closed utorrent and utraitor ?, as shown in the screenshot http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comodointrusion2qb3.jpg

4-incomingconns-halfopen -ImageShack - Hosting :: incomingconnshalpopenkr4.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incomingconnshalpopenkr4.jpg)
''i dont know if the values of halfopen connections is good values(because it is 70000 now after patch and i read somewhere it is too much and not safe after 100 ,
What is the best value for halfopen connection for registry and for utorrent ?
because i can chance it manually from registry , i wrote value manuel to utorrent and utraitor because after patch they didnt change, i did it 470. Incoming conns since start value is 372 for utorrent and 1 or zero for utraitor

anon
05.08.08, 18:50
I did utorrent trusted program for comodo and then it turned green, now ul and dl are very good
I think that there isnt any problem about my port forwarding because there werent any problem before about utorrent , it's colour was green always
At screenshot 1 and 2 what must be the direction of the port ? only in ?, only out? or both?

I'd say "both". uTorrent's help says the port you specify it's only to receive incoming connections, but my firewall has seen uT make outbound ones from that port to other IPs more than once. So just to be sure, set it to both (in & out).

3-comodo intrusion attempt-ImageShack - Hosting :: comodointrusionattmeptbg1.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comodointrusionattmeptbg1.jpg)
'' i thought this is not real intrusion because it is not stopping, and when i did utorrent trusted , all intrusions about utorrent stopped.

That's because as uT is closing down, your firewall is detecting those external connections as "attacks", because they're being sent to a port no program is listening to now and/or uTorrent doesn't answer to those incoming connections (as it's being closed, it can't answer and upload anymore :biggrin:).

Untrusions about utraitor still continuing because i didnt make it trusted still because i think i dont need the utraitor to turn green because although it has yellow, dl of utraitor is very good now, i think that dl dont affecting from colours. And if it is yellow it means less upload , it is better for me for utraitor
So do i need utraitor colour turns green ?

Yes. Maybe uTraitor won't upload too much if you're NATed, and that may be "good", but there are also other advantages in being connectable. For example, in small swarms, you'll get a lot more "attention" from other peers if they can connect to you, which means faster downloads that if you were NATed, and in general. So I strongly recommend you make uTraitor "trusted".

I really dont know if these intrusion attempts are true or not because when i posted 3.screenshot intrusion attempts number were 2192 and after 20 minutes it was 4470,beetween all of the alerts there was only 1 or 2 intrusion alert about ''windows operating system'' , but now i shut down utraitor and utorrent and after 1 minute i looked ''view firewall events'' at comodo and all intrusion alerts were changed to ''windows operating system '' .Only in one minute all alerts about utorrent disappeared ( i understand this because i closed program) and new intrusion alerts started to shown about windows operating system but the point that i dont understand why '' windows operating system intrusion alerts '' started after i closed utorrent and utraitor ?, as shown in the screenshot ImageShack - Hosting :: comodointrusion2qb3.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comodointrusion2qb3.jpg)

Peers will try to contact you even after you have close uTorrent. This is perfectly normal, because they store your IP in a "peer cache", it takes a while for the tracker to remove your address from the swarm (and in the meantime it'll tell other peers you're still alive), etc (see this (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Not_connected_to_any_seeds) for other reasons that can also apply to this case). And your firewall says it's "Windows operating system" that's being "attacked" because, as no other program is listening to uTorrent's port now, it is Windows that's effectively receiving the connections.

In short: this is normal, ignore those alerts, everything's alright. :top:

4-incomingconns-halfopen -ImageShack - Hosting :: incomingconnshalpopenkr4.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incomingconnshalpopenkr4.jpg)
''i dont know if the values of halfopen connections is good values(because it is 70000 now after patch and i read somewhere it is too much and not safe after 100 ,
What is the best value for halfopen connection for registry and for utorrent ?

The value's good (I use 1000000 myself, because such amount is NEVER going to be reached :smile:), but why changing that registry value? Have you really applied the TCPIP.SYS patch I gave you? I don't think that registry value will affect anything (but I'm not remotely familiar with Vista neither, so it could be :smile:).

For uTorrent, its help file says you shouldn't set net.max_half_open higher than 50, and according my experiences they have a point there, so that's the value I recommend you specify. :top:

because i can chance it manually from registry , i wrote value manuel to utorrent and utraitor because after patch they didnt change, i did it 470.

Yep, net.max_half_open only changes if you change it, not along the Vista patch. Set it to 50! :biggrin:

Incoming conns since start value is 372 for utorrent and 1 or zero for utraitor

Make uTraitor a "trusted program" in your firewall. :wink:

LastManStanding
06.08.08, 19:17
I read some forums about this patch and some writings are about proportion of halfopen conns beetween utorrent and registry . For example at the begining windows automatically gave us 10 halfopen conns but in the utorrent it is 8. They said that this proportion must be stable for security and for good connection.For example if our halfopen conns is 50 we must adjust it to 40 in the utorrent, if hocnns is 100 it must be 80 in the utorrent. And at that forum they are saying max amount of halfopen conns must be 100 because after 100 it is starting to be unsafe. When i used patch it was be 70000 and i thaught that it is too much because it is unsafe( and now i am really confused about amount of that halfopen conns because you are saying that it is very good ( 70000) and some other forums saying that max value must be 100 )
For these reasons i wanted to change registry value of halfopen conns. I didnt use patch you gave because it was deleted from depositfiles( Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights ). I searched some sites and i found a patch named ''Vista TCP/IP and UAC AutoPatch 6.0'' i used it. At that page ( it may be accepted as spam for this reason i dont want to give link of page) there is some writings like this ( Instructions:
Unpack the archive and run Patch32.bat (for x86) or Patch64.bat (for x64) , Once installed you can have 70,000 half open connections, these connections
are temp connections anyways, you can change the limit to any setting you want, go to run and type in regedit and navigate to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesT cpipParameters]
"TcpNumConnections"=dword:00011170 and edit this value to whatever amount of connections you need. By the way, these half open connections are called Syn packets )

Do you know any program without ''netlimiter'' and ''du super controller'' for restrict upload rates of emule? Because emule using all my uploads when it working with utorrent at same time but i need uploads for utorrent. Most of people using netlimiter for this but at my computer netlimiter didnt work with bitdefender. I think it is related with bitdefender because when i uninstalled bitdefender netlimiter started to work. But if i dont uninstall bd and try to use them together, my internet connection cut off and when this happened i am uninstalling netlimiter again and connection come back again. ''du super controller'' is not compatible with vista yet and i tried really it is not working and giving errors.

anon
06.08.08, 19:49
I read some forums about this patch and some writings are about proportion of halfopen conns beetween utorrent and registry . For example at the begining windows automatically gave us 10 halfopen conns but in the utorrent it is 8. They said that this proportion must be stable for security and for good connection.For example if our halfopen conns is 50 we must adjust it to 40 in the utorrent, if hocnns is 100 it must be 80 in the utorrent.

I don't think there should be any proportion. The max default half-open connections in uTorrent is 8 because it assumes you haven't patched your TCPIP.SYS, and therefore tries to leave at least 2 connections "free" to avoid hogging up the stack in an unpatched system; and not because it is 80% of the global half-open conns.

You have to set net.max_half_open to the value that's best for you. :wink:

And at that forum they are saying max amount of halfopen conns must be 100 because after 100 it is starting to be unsafe. When i used patch it was be 70000 and i thaught that it is too much because it is unsafe( and now i am really confused about amount of that halfopen conns because you are saying that it is very good ( 70000) and some other forums saying that max value must be 100 )

It is theoretically "unsafe" because should you get infected with a worm, it will supposedly spread faster.

-- If you use antivirus software and are careful with what you run, there's nothing to worry about. --

For these reasons i wanted to change value of halfopen conns. I didnt use patch you gave because it was deleted from depositfiles( Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights ).

There was a mirror just below the Depositfiles link :tongue: -> LINK (http://www.yaronmaor.net/downloads/VistaTcpipUacPatch22.rar)

I searched some sites and i found a patch named ''Vista TCP/IP and UAC AutoPatch 6.0'' i used it. At that page ( it may be accepted as spam for this reason i dont want to give link of page) there is some writings like this ( Instructions:
Unpack the archive and run Patch32.bat (for x86) or Patch64.bat (for x64) , Once installed you can have 70,000 half open connections, these connections
are temp connections anyways, you can change the limit to any setting you want, go to run and type in regedit and navigate to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesT cpipParameters]
"TcpNumConnections"=dword:00011170 and edit this value to whatever amount of connections you need. By the way, these half open connections are called Syn packets )

I have found that "patch" at Softpedia; according what I read it replaces your tcpip.sys with a version that obeys that registry value, so everything should be OK :smile:... Should you have issues with it, you can always undo it and install the patch I gave you :top:

Do you know any program without ''netlimiter'' and ''du super controller'' for restrict upload rates of emule? Because emule using all my uploads when it working with utorrent at same time but i need uploads for utorrent.

What eMule mod do you use?
The "SBI Leecher" version by Butcho (which you can find at the "Bad leecher mods" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f44/) section) has no ratio, which means you can set your upload speed to 1kB/s with no download restriction (it can also disable uploading entirely), therefore avoiding hogging all your bandwidth and letting uTorrent seed at full speed. :top:
You can also find other eMule mods at that section that let you do the same, and add extra features.

LastManStanding
06.08.08, 22:05
I am really new about emule, I am using last original version , i download it from main page of emule, i thought before about using leecher mods for emule but i read somewhere about this that there is some emule mods which detect leecher mods and dont let person which using leecher mod to download from themselves.
And i want download some films from a forum site which i have membership but this site have so much strict rules and dont like people who dont want to upload. If i will use these leecher mods of emule , could they detect me ?

anon
06.08.08, 22:18
i read somewhere about this that there is some emule mods which detect leecher mods and dont let person which using leecher mod to download from themselves.
And i want download some films from a forum site... have so much strict rules and dont like people who dont want to upload. If i will use these leecher mods of emule , could they detect me ?

Butcho's mod (SBI Leecher) is based in the original eMule, so you won't have problems "understanding" it. :smile:

About being detected, the only way other clients can detect you is using heuristic anti-leech protections, which will as well ban ANY client that hasn't uploaded too much them (even 100% "legal" mods).

Regarding your film forum: they all say they will set you on fire if you're "caught" (hehe :tongue:), but in reality, by the eD2k's protocol nature, it's almost impossible to associate an eMule user with an account in that forum, therefore shouldn't another client "catch" you, there's no way to know you're user xxxxxxxx in that board.

In short: what you're going to do (setting your emule upload rate to 1kB/s from time to time to let uT seed) is completely safe. :top:

LastManStanding
06.08.08, 23:15
Thank you for everything anon , you really helped me too much and i took your time too much, you are using your power to help people like me who dont know anything, you gave me very speacial informations that illuminate my way , million thanks for every second that spend for me, i am trying Butcho's mod now, it looks cool, Thanks

anon
06.08.08, 23:22
You're welcome :biggrin:

I wish you a lot of fun with uT and eMule. Should you have any problem with Butcho's mod, post in its thread... :wink:

KCO
09.08.08, 06:33
i tested the no report on XWT (xtreme wrestling torrents) and i got a Failure: missing key in the torrent status. so it doesn't work there. i did test it on demonoid and it worked there.

anon
09.08.08, 21:20
Just like A-Day... see his post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utraitor-v3-1-sb-innovation-2475/index8.html#post28630) and my answer below it :smile:

Snakedoctor
14.08.08, 22:33
Hi all,
Tommorow the new uTraitor will be released. Sorry for being a little late, i wasn't home this past week.

anon
14.08.08, 22:41
Thanks for notifying :top:
Is the "missing key" error at XWT going to be fixed in the new version? :)

Snakedoctor
14.08.08, 23:04
Thanks for notifying :top:
Is the "missing key" error at XWT going to be fixed in the new version? :)

i just read about it and i will try to come up with something:smile:

fromas
15.08.08, 14:22
Here we are

Thank you Snake :biggrin:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=5139
:klatsch_3::top:

anon
10.05.09, 17:39
No, v2 simply works where v1 doesn't.