PDA

View Full Version : DCStealthy v0.401 (no registration required)

crazytown232001
19.02.11, 04:44
>>>>>> DCStealthy (no registration required) <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> ? (Home page (http://dcstealthy.com/)) <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> crazytown232001 <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

After battling with the DCStealthy website I finally found a working copy that doesn't need registration. The DCStealthy site seems to be shot in that attempting to post questions causes an error and attempting to register DCstealthy doesn't work. I noticed a lot of people did post about this issue, but there is never a solution given.

Anyhow, I have an earlier copy that does not need registration. I have found it handy on my own hub which is more of a trading hub. I am able to have everyone install DCstealthy, set upload slots to zero, and then just add who they want to their "Favorite Users" list and check "Auto-grant slot". This is a great client for that type of deal.

Just wanted to mention it in case others are/were interested in something similar.

DCStealthy (no registration required)

PS: Not sure what is up with the secret squirrel crap when it comes to trying to get a copy of this client. :stupid:

Rebound
19.02.11, 19:44
Version information are missing, please edit that.

yoco
19.02.11, 23:40
How stable is this? I remember I once used a version, it crashed often!

SealLion
20.02.11, 02:24
I didn't seem to have any concerns with it when I used it recently. It seems ok with respect to stability, yoco.
What I noticed, at least in so far as my own experience is concerned ( possibly yours too) is that newer versions seem to crash more often than older and stable versions of any softwares.

yoco
20.02.11, 12:05
I don't know what version I had back than, but I do know it crashed always if search results were big! Anyway now I use RC50.0 and works just fine :P

Caramba
03.03.11, 18:33
I don't know what version I had back than, but I do know it crashed always if search results were big! Anyway now I use RC50.0 and works just fine :P

please post a download link for the RC50.0 version :rolleyes:

yoco
04.03.11, 00:40
Won't do you any good, you need to be a member of a forum!