PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BtTrove

CosaNostra
19.02.11, 05:40
hi guys!
Can you share some experience to cheat at bttrove.org ?

CosaNostra
25.02.11, 08:34
wow,None of you haven't cheated yet? :confused:

The Shutter
25.02.11, 09:16
Maybe Because They Are Making Users Signup By survey :)

anon
25.02.11, 16:37
wow,None of you haven't cheated yet? :confused:

To be honest, I hadn't even heard of the place until you started this thread. :unsure:

fakeup
19.03.11, 09:20
To be honest, I hadn't even heard of the place well it's actually tracker for Design, Web Development, Programming & Graphics. More info on that here - http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2011/01/bttrove-torrent-tracker-for-web.html

Not bad actually if it wasn't for the fact that one cannot search for "leechers only" torrents. So basically you don't know which torrents have any leechers. You are basically forced to go through all those pages and see what files have leechers.

To be honest there are not that many leechers to say the least and so i also wondered if there was any safe way to cheat with that little amount of leechers. I believe fake ups in this case are dangerous.

edited: review here - http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=24914#post258326

MiCRON
19.03.11, 09:37
I'm yet to try cheating on this tracker due to it's lack of leechers. :/

SaintShaolin
19.03.11, 11:25
I tried cheating here, but it was only during freeleech,
where there are more leechers. :)

anon
19.03.11, 18:03
Get a dupe and try stuff there?

Steal stuff from other similar trackers and upload it there, if you value your account so much? :unsure:

CosaNostra
19.03.11, 20:09
Yeah It's really hard to find some active one .For me ,cheating is not as hard as it seems.
Seems speed around 400-600 KBps with an active torrents is fine. Anyway be careful guys.
I tried flashing ,but stats weren't updated.

fakeup
19.03.11, 22:55
@CosaNostra

what are you using? rm + mr or something else ? and how long have you been usin that ?

anon
19.03.11, 23:07
active torrents

I thought almost none of them had any leechers?

CosaNostra
20.03.11, 05:18
@CosaNostra

what are you using? rm + mr or something else ? and how long have you been usin that ?

Yeah rm + mr.I don't think posting much information is a good idea now.
Don't be greedy,be realistic.Always check statistics(size,seeders,peers...).

I thought almost none of them had any leechers?
That's very true.Relatively that is little inactive.But some good fresh torrents have some peers .