PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on iTS

rubben2
07.02.11, 18:38
I didn't found the thread on this tracker so started this thread.

So any iTS users, what mods, tools to use? what are the speed recommendations?

anon
07.02.11, 19:04
Slow and steady worked back when I was a member but since it works everywhere that doesn't mean too much.

RUBBER
07.02.11, 21:57
just put the real upload speed at 5 kbs and will be fine dont forget to share the file i think its 72 hours

mirrormask
07.02.11, 22:31
@rubben2:
its is no ratio and very hard to get into.
besides from there being no real reason to cheat, have you thought about what you are gonna do when they catch you cheating and disable your account?

anon
07.02.11, 22:32
have you thought about what you are gonna do when they catch you cheating and disable your account?

Look for another invite or just say "fuck it" and forget about the place. :wgrin:

By the way I thought the basis of this forum was that you can cheat without getting caught. :wtongue:

Blocker
08.02.11, 05:56
There's two possible options that I know,trading or make an application

rubben2
08.02.11, 06:44
I'm just joined that tracker last week, so I was asking. Anyway, I'll try RM & see.

ErRor
08.02.11, 11:12
idont think its that hard to get in :)
besides idont think there is a reason to cheat there (ratio free),unless you have your own reason :D

anon
08.02.11, 17:09
There's two possible options that I know,trading or make an application

Account trading is very likely to get you disabled, invites have to be requested (precisely to deter that), and the invite application asks for loads of relatively sensitive information. :wdabs:

Instab
09.02.11, 02:21

care to explain?

besides idont think there is a reason to cheat there (ratio free),unless you have your own reason :D

nobody said you have to. this thread however is for those who want to do it anyway :D

mirrormask
09.02.11, 04:30

it may have become easier to get in the first time, coz since the success of cn/tbh its staff seems to have lowered their expectations for an acceptable application.
but if you screw around with the site(get yourself banned), finding your way back into its is next to impossible from an ip-range of a proven cheater.

anon
09.02.11, 16:55
but if you screw around with the site(get yourself banned), finding your way back into its is next to impossible from an ip-range of a proven cheater.

Try my IP switching script but use a LAN IP (while you're on a direct connection) instead of 1.2.3.4. That may let you hop into different ranges with ease. Of course, it's all up to your ISP.

ErRor
09.02.11, 23:38
@instab
i meant that the application isnt that hard ;)

darkSoldier
11.02.11, 03:17
It's easy to get in imo. I'm a member, didn't get invited or even know anyone who had an account. At the time, I didn't have many "decent" trackers with impressive ratio proofs either, or even a decent connection/speed test. Just filled out the application in a public forum and that was that. Admittedly it did take a few weeks for them to get back to me. I was kind of disappointed tbh. I didn't realise what kind of tracker it was I suppose, thought it was gonna be a great 0/day tracker. Most torrents dont ever get more than about 5 seeds and the content isnt great for me.

But as others have said, why bother cheating where there's no ratio anyway? If you don't want your account, trade it for something better.

mirrormask
11.02.11, 11:50
I was kind of disappointed tbh. I didn't realise what kind of tracker it was I suppose, thought it was gonna be a great 0/day tracker. Most torrents dont ever get more than about 5 seeds and the content isnt great for me.

i guess you have to be a big movie fan to appreciate its.
it may not be as loud and flashy as cosanostra, but there are a lot of gems to be discovered on this tracker.

kostas13
14.02.11, 22:35
I tried for u guys waffles method there.. No problem at high speeds there.. I just did that for 'scientific' purposes cause i am not willing to cheat to ratio free tracker like this one

anon
15.02.11, 02:54
Wait and see. Last time I checked they weren't exactly full of leechers, and high upload speeds on torrents with little or no activity are definitely a no-go anywhere.

Let's stay positive, however. You may get away with it. :gsmile: