PDA

View Full Version : WEBSCR

mammamia11
28.01.11, 17:00
im starting to see lots of webscrener releases, what exactly are those? i cant find any good explanation except somthing to do with itunes. anyone knows?

Mogli247
30.01.11, 01:23
There you go

http://i.imgur.com/MBUXG.png

The screen actors guild are offering them to voters on iTunes

mammamia11
02.02.11, 23:21
seems only for those 3 movies, you think more such relseas will come out?

desodorante
03.02.11, 13:52
WEBSCR? Come on! that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! If you are on a fu**ing website, playing a fu**ing movie online, why won't you just screen capture it? And I know it is a resource intensive task, but man, a Quad Core and 4gb of RAM should do the trick!
This is like those idiots that film the computer with a cellphone and upload the video to Youtube, its pathetic!

mammamia11
03.02.11, 16:58
WEBSCR? Come on! that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! If you are on a fu**ing website, playing a fu**ing movie online, why won't you just screen capture it? And I know it is a resource intensive task, but man, a Quad Core and 4gb of RAM should do the trick!
This is like those idiots that film the computer with a cellphone and upload the video to Youtube, its pathetic!

woow easy now lol
we are trying to understand the new release name here that shows up in the trackers, you should check the link above, some people can watch those three movies from the web, i didnt understand relly why they are able to watch them when they still not released yet and will there be more like these in the future.

this is not a good quality but MUTCH better then a TS or a TC release for sure.

anon
03.02.11, 16:59

Screen capturing introduces generation loss. Downloading the movie as the file it is, and then uploading it elsewhere (which is what I understood these WEBSCRs are all about) does not.

Mogli247
04.02.11, 11:54

Dude, why dont you just check the link I posted above. It has nothing to do with screen capture.
It clearly says " ...films can be DOWNLOADED on iTunes and viewed on..."