PDA

View Full Version : Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. New promising show !?!?

goribigon
04.02.08, 13:21
it's a new show that airing on mondays on fox tv :klatsch_3: it's very high quality produced show.
the story picks up couple years after T2:j judgment Day, they sent another robot from the future (a very hot one :top:) to protect John and of course one finish him.
I it will continues to be an awesome show.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV Show - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Television Show - TV.com (http://www.tv.com/terminator-the-sarah-connor-chronicles/show/68708/summary.html?q=&tag=search_results;title;4)

Yahron
06.02.08, 21:54
ive watched a few of the episodes and they are pretty good, i hope this show doesnt get cancelled like some of the others.

goribigon
15.02.08, 13:46
ya it's a shame that some good shows gets canceled.
oh man i wish they bring "Dark Angel" back, it was "the" show :klatsch_3:

lolo
19.02.08, 08:34
yeah it`s a great show, i hope it want gets canceled....

thejazzman
23.02.08, 06:07
its is a good show i mean im loven getting some more back story but i hope it deosnt go like lost a just keep hinting at things never really giving all the answers so far they haven't bee to bad i dont think they are dragging storys to long

Sacraments
23.02.08, 13:06
yeah i love this show :)
and i really like Cameron :cool2:

rrtn
23.02.08, 17:58
the show is pretty good...so far :klatsch_3:

yoco
23.02.08, 19:31
Are you guys watching in on TV or you download? I'm waiting for whole season to end, so I can watch all episodes in 2 days :)

jokerzombie
23.02.08, 22:07
Cameron is the best! This show is even better than the movies, but schawazza could appear in the show just to make the fans happy!! :smile:

andrew22
25.02.08, 13:14
I really like this show . And i think cameron is great :-)

jaybowman
26.02.08, 00:14
I like this show so far hopefully they dont mess it up too much with time travelling and paradox

yoco
26.02.08, 11:08
I heard that Bear McCreary is music composer. Is that true? Is it at least similar like he does with Battlestar Galactica?

MrPeelo
27.02.08, 23:48
Yep, can't remember seeing McCreary's name on the show itself but according to imdb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/fullcredits) he is the composer for the show.

As for the show itself, I've really taken a liking to it after a couple of episodes.

Dark_Matter
13.03.08, 01:20
Ok, I thought I was going to hate it, but I can't help myself. I like Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I hated the pilot episode. I thought that Summer Glau could never pull off the Terminator roll and the rest of the cast was useless. The mother was annoying and John Connor didn't look like he could lead a blind person across the street, let alone lead the great human resistance against the terminators.

Something happened a few episodes into the series. Summer Glau became an intriguing prospect in the roll of the terminator. I can see why a terminator who can pose as John's sister becomes the perfect cover as a bodyguard.
I don't know if I'm reading an unjustified depth to Summer's portrayal of the terminator character, but it's interesting to watch the development of the terminator's character. The paradox of the terminator's "personality" development is compelling. The terminator is mission oriented. If it's unrelated to the mission objective, it's irrelevant. This being said, the terminator is occasionally doing things to try to fit in. She takes up activities that show an inner emotional complexity that should not be there. There is also evidence of an ulterior agenda.

All in all, I'm liking it. I hope that they don't cancel it.

czullo
13.03.08, 13:50
I dont like this show especialy when connor using pc with Vista :D

crom_doner
21.03.08, 21:21
this show has so many plot holes it makes me mad!

thomahe
23.03.08, 11:34
After Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, there is K2000
Old series are going out from the cupboard

vDD+wR
29.06.08, 09:58
i liked the whole first season very much (and the actress playing the good terminator is also very nice to look at :biggrin:), but i noticed at the end it has no real final episode.:frown:
and i can remember i was waiting for the next episode and didn't know at that moment that the whole season consisted of 9 episodes only.. so i can't wait to watch the new episodes, to know how the story will go on.
and by the way, can somebody tell me, when the 2nd season airs?

zatoicchi
29.06.08, 11:23
i havent seen this one yet, i have to check this out since terminator is one of my favorite movies. Hopefully it's an ok tv series.

Ostracized
29.06.08, 14:34
Its an OK show, more like summer show though and not prime time. It would have been more fun to watch and wouldnt have much of competition.

Aurion
01.07.08, 11:37
hehehe,if they are trying to remake the Terminator:the movie .. then I guess it will be a sack of sh%t since that movie's fancy ended up long time ago

Nikki
01.07.08, 11:42
I like the Show and hope there will be a third Season :)

Ostracized
01.07.08, 12:47
hehehe,if they are trying to remake the Terminator:the movie .. then I guess it will be a sack of sh%t since that movie's fancy ended up long time ago

The series takes place after the 2nd movie and before the 3rd one (or it doesnt care about the 3rd one).

BTW for those that dont know there will be a 4th movie coming out, Terminator:Salvation next june. It will be in the future and will have Christian Bale as John Connor

yoco
01.07.08, 17:11
The series takes place after the 2nd movie and before the 3rd one (or it doesnt care about the 3rd one).

BTW for those that dont know there will be a 4th movie coming out, Terminator:Salvation next june. It will be in the future and will have Christian Bale as John Connor
I think it will kick ass :top: