PDA

View Full Version : How to make a fake client proof:The really easy way!

Mihai
08.12.10, 20:51
It's been a while so I kinda forgot how to write tutorials and all but what i never forget is the basics which helped me find out more and more.One of the things I just found out is this little tutorial I'll be doing.
I saw a lot of tutorials on how to edit ratio proofs, how to use photoshot for it etc.But that involves a lot of work, and why not, some talent.Plus you actually must know photoshot or other editing tool.
So, here is a very easy way to fake stats like download and upload speed very easy and in real time.All you need is a bittorrent client( utorrent or bitcomet prefered because I tested these two and works fine, althought I guess any one would).The next thing you need is Cheat Engine, latest version which can be found here (http://www.cheatengine.org/).

After you install Cheat Engine do like this:
1)Run it.
2)Click Select a Process to open(That little old pc on the left)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8886

3)Select the bittorrent client's process( it should have an icon for it)
4)Now click Enable Speedhack

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8884

5)Choose a value between 0 and 1 and click apply
6)See the torrents you are downloading with hge speeds you could never get with your ISP.

The procedure explained:
When I first saw this I used 0.5 and my speed doubled.I said:"It's not possible!Or is it?"but when I chosed a lower value and saw my download speed going with 10MB I said:"Yup, FAKE!". And it is.
I read the FAQ about the speed hack and basically what it does it make the update time of your speed lower or higher.By selecting 0.5 your update speed is bigger, of 2 seconds so your download speed seems twice the amount you really have.Byt selecting 0.1 you get 10 times the download speed and 10 times bigger update speed.
So it's not a magical thingy to make your download speed be better than a Gbit seedbox unfortunately.:frown:
Now, why this is so, so efficient is because you fake it all, except the amount you send to the tracker.Check this print I made while using it:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8885

It should be enabled soon after an admin let's me upload my pictures in my album.

Anyway, as you can or will see, it not only makes the download and upload speed look huge, but it also make the download amount you get from others in the peerlist look huge, and also the speed log does the same because these are interconected.

That's about it.Pretty cool huh?Oh and if you want to fake a seedbox, do the same thing but after you do this load your utorrent client using WEB UI so it will look like a BOX.

Cheers and enjoy!:top:

Resurrection
09.12.10, 05:18
Very good brother...

Can you think of any other uses besides invite forums?

---

Also in the webUI version of utorrent there is no "total downloaded /uploaded "...So how do we convince these guys we uploaded huge amounts?

Mihai
09.12.10, 11:38
Very good brother...

Can you think of any other uses besides invite forums?

---

Also in the webUI version of utorrent there is no "total downloaded /uploaded "...So how do we convince these guys we uploaded huge amounts?

You can also use it when you get banned and they say it's because you cheated.A little speedtest will not convince them but how about if you make a print while seeding at 10MB and also chatting with them?That should do the trick.

Also, if you use WebUI, it will look like a seedbox and when you download and upload something at huge speeds you just make a print, cover the WebUI URL and the title of the page and you show it to somebody cailing that it's a seedbox, your own to be exact.:top:

C3PO
09.12.10, 12:02
Dumb question, but how do I make WEBUI?

Mihai
09.12.10, 12:09
To use WebUi on your on PC you write localhost in the browser URL or in some cases 127.0.0.1 and it should ask you for a name and password which you set from utorrent.

C3PO
09.12.10, 12:11
Nothing happens, no pass, no nothing, just blank page.

ErRor
09.12.10, 12:22
enable it first in utorrent
write down your nick + password
go to your browser and type this ---> http://YourIP:UTport/gui/
it will ask you for the nick and the pass
enter them and everything should be fine ^^

Mihai
09.12.10, 12:52
You can check utorrent FAQ about WebUI to get more info.

anon
09.12.10, 13:29

"Shock" them with the speeds. If you can reach 20MB/s, then it's possible to upload a lot. If there were leechers, of course.

Dumb question, but how do I make WEBUI?

µTorrent WebUI Guide - Guides - µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client (http://www.utorrent.com/documentation/webui)

Feel free to refer to the uTorrent help next time. :gtongue:

C3PO
09.12.10, 19:26
I tried it with Serenity, doesn't seem to work...

Resurrection
09.12.10, 19:31

why not try with utorrent?

anon
09.12.10, 19:34
why not try with utorrent?

A sound plan. Specially if your torrents are set to do anything else than the "normal" profile.

Mihai
09.12.10, 19:44

The idea of the tutorial was to make it work with utorrent not serenity.It's not like you can make a print with utorrent serenity and show it to somebody without being caught.

C3PO
09.12.10, 19:56
I was just reporting, nothing else...

Resurrection
09.12.10, 20:03
I was just reporting, nothing else...

Nope...Just tried it...Works even with serenity...

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

Even better..There's no tell tale sign of userenity...Looks like the real thing...

I mean,If i sent you a screenshot just now you wouldn't guess I was using serenity...

Mihai
09.12.10, 20:09
How about the blue icon in the browser window?Some actually ask a screenshot with the browser bar included.

C3PO
09.12.10, 20:10
Ok, It works but partially. The upload stays in the KB/s area...

Resurrection
09.12.10, 20:10
Nope..Nothing...

Mihai
09.12.10, 20:21
Ok, It works but partially. The upload stays in the KB/s area...

What value did you chosed in the speedhack?try 0.1 and wait 10 seconds.You should see some Mbs there.Also try to get a torrent that is actually leeching or seeding to see it.

C3PO
09.12.10, 20:23
Yes, I tried with 0,1 my down exploded to 25MB/s but the up was like 25KB/s.

ErRor
09.12.10, 21:56
speedhack 0.1 but the download speed dont go up to 200kb and upload just 30kb
µtorrent 2.2

burghkid
03.01.11, 11:29
new and confused. this will make my ratio better on private trackers? or is this just to show off fake up/dl speeds for like screenshots? thanks

ParamouR
03.01.11, 11:42
new and confused. this will make my ratio better on private trackers? or is this just to show off fake up/dl speeds for like screenshots? thanks

It can be used as proofs to give to the staff in-case you're caught cheating or even useful for invite-forums to show you are a good user :richter:
NOTE: There's no real Upload or Download with hacked speed!

anon
03.01.11, 18:42
new and confused. this will make my ratio better on private trackers?

No, but there are many other ways to achieve that.

burghkid
04.01.11, 03:25
No, but there are many other ways to achieve that.

could you point me to the right direction? id appreciate it a lot. torrentleech is a pain to find a torrent with more leechers than seeders. with iptorrent i lucked out with "freeleech" and was able to upload 100gb pretty quickly, so my ratio is good over there.

anon
04.01.11, 03:29
could you point me to the right direction?

Read the links in my signature, and search before you ask anything else.

Sgroppino
23.09.11, 17:32
There is some software like that for Mac users?