PDA

View Full Version : Best MMORPG You've ever played?

krouch15
05.12.10, 23:13
I think I've played pretty much every MMO(Lord of the rings,
Asheron's Call,Warcraft,etc.)
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
I think my favorite one still so far is Asheron's Call.

theintervurt
06.12.10, 00:39
Lineage 2 for me.

SomeGuy
08.12.10, 23:30
Life. The Graphics outside are amazing! :D

theintervurt
11.12.10, 14:48
Lifes good but it lacks science fiction and pvp can cost too much.

Fedex
03.01.11, 05:31
World of Warcraft so far. Also, L2 is good.
Regards.

start
03.01.11, 18:12
World of Warcraft

nh0xk0d0n
13.01.11, 19:15
yeah. WoW is very cool :D

Nobody
13.01.11, 22:31
Everquest and it's first few expansions were amazing.

x1lla
13.01.11, 23:15
World of Warcraft ofcourse, no other MMO beats it.

trackers
11.04.11, 18:42
The Secret World.

carch
17.04.11, 17:53
WoW or Rift, both have their advantages. Rift being better at the moment i guess.

cheateraddict
30.04.11, 21:36
is World of Warcraft

GymTanAndLaundry
10.05.11, 01:56
R.O.S.E Online.... shame it shut down many years ago and the versions that are open now suck and are completely different from the original. The original rocked major ass. Development company went into liquidation though... :(

anon
10.05.11, 02:27
Lineage II and MU Online. In the golden days I'd easily stay until 1 or 2am everyday killing monsters on L2, first on the famous PvPX server, then L2Gold after one day I was suddenly unable to log in (that was PvPX shutting down, never to regain its true life or fame). I was part of a small clan and it was pretty fun to play together as a team. That was on late 2006 and early 2007. By the middle of the latter year, MU hooked me up and made me do things like rushing to the school's computer room or Internet cafe as soon as I was able to, even if just to play for 10 minutes. I had a friend who was similarly addicted and we helped each other in-game, by trading items or helping the other gain XP (although he was way more advanced than I was).

Eventually, I lost interest and simply never logged in for a couple years. Last time I checked both servers had deleted my accounts. But RPGs taught me I can always find a glowing wand and zap it to get a wish and revive those moments. :gtongue:

mizo
10.05.11, 03:26
Lord of the rings of course

buta
19.05.11, 10:12
WOW is the most amazin one i've played

fuzzy
24.07.11, 04:11
I've played pretty much every free MMO out there if it was fantasy based.
9Dragons, Allods, Aika, Twelve Sky 2, Atlantica, Runes of Magic, Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World and a lot more. I've went through MMORPG.com's list quite a few times.
I've also played other non fantasy titles like RF Online and Need for Speed World, and again the list goes on.
There are some great titles out there you just have to find the community in which you best fit in.

As such none of the above titles have captured my attention, and I've really only enjoyed Lineage 2 and Aion for the community. WoW (as i see a lot of fans here) not so much.
Want to start playing an MMO? Here's a suggestion: ask your friends what they are playing, it's social in the end so close friends make it better.

anon
24.07.11, 04:55
Want to start playing an MMO? Here's a suggestion: ask your friends what they are playing, it's social in the end so close friends make it better.

I've only played MMOs friends of mine were into. It does make them more fun, and also allows for a variety of strategies.

Ironholder
26.08.11, 19:20
SWG because it was my first one... Now looking back it was actually quite crappy...

Dynamic
04.10.11, 18:29
EQ because it was the first time I learned about MMORPG. I did like WOW but that got boring...so I guess LIFE would be good now but like others have said gold is harder to get and you cant reset when you lose in PVP... :(

anon
04.10.11, 19:37
so I guess LIFE would be good now but like others have said gold is harder to get and you cant reset when you lose in PVP... :(

I read the review but I'm undecided...

GameSpot - /gamespot/features/all/gamespotting/071103minusworld/1.html (http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/gamespotting/071103minusworld/1.html)

Cheatness
05.10.11, 01:42
I didn't play much MMO's because my friends just dont play'em. Maybe i will play WOW one day just to try it