PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Blocker
25.11.10, 06:26
Take a look to this new TV show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1v0uFms68U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1v0uFms68U

ParamouR
25.11.10, 06:39
OMG! another zombie, it's like a movie but it's not! It is even better :D

yoco
25.11.10, 16:08
I heard great things about this one!
Definitely gonna watch is later!

Extraterrestrial
25.11.10, 17:08
At first, I was like oh omg, this will be one of the best tv shows but after watching 3 episodes, i quit.

Instab
25.11.10, 17:42
At first, I was like oh omg, this will be one of the best tv shows but after watching 3 episodes, i quit.

i have to agree. so far it was almost boring. not sure what concept they have :dry:

DriftKing
25.11.10, 18:10
It's an average show.Its not bored me anyway. Nice entertainment,btw 4th episode was good.waiting for next episode :)

yoco
25.11.10, 19:51
Well I do hope you're wrong and it's not boring. I love zombies! :D

Instab
26.11.10, 04:43
It's an average show.Its not bored me anyway. Nice entertainment,btw 4th episode was good.waiting for next episode :)

Well I do hope you're wrong and it's not boring. I love zombies! :D

of course it's always a matter of taste but they've started really slow

pimphead07
27.11.10, 08:57
I am not too sure about this show.. I mean how much can you write on a zombie story? It wont have more than 2-3 seasons i think.. even that might be too much. People will eventually get bored

Blocker
27.11.10, 17:24
I'm gonna download some episodes ,I liked the trailer and the idea of Zombies like yoco

Just Let's give it a try!

Blocker
25.10.11, 02:16
Now the 2 second season started some days ago

for all the people who didn't know

Nice TV Serie !

shawshankraj
25.10.11, 06:58
I am regularly watching this so far,don't know how long i will follow.:confused:..They don't have a side story,:frown:,just a bunch of group trying to survive and fighting with zombie..It will last for long b'ocz it has highest viewers rating for any cable show..

yoco
25.10.11, 10:43
I liked the first season! So I hope season 2 is at least as good!

Instab
26.10.11, 01:54
it's just as boring as season1. most of the show is just some lame drama.
hoping for a resident evil style zombie show? not here sorry :dry:

yoco
26.10.11, 10:56
So only drama? I hear a lot of people say the comics are much better!

Instab
26.10.11, 17:25
So only drama? I hear a lot of people say the comics are much better!
sadly so. it's a zombie soap :P

Blocker
06.11.11, 19:46
sadly so. it's a zombie soap :P

I'm enjoying watching this TV Show ,season 2 is more addictive IMHO

Instab
06.11.11, 20:54
the last episode (03) wasn't so bad at all. if it just wasn't surrounded by all that personal drama tripe :dry:

Blocker
07.11.11, 03:44
the last episode (03) wasn't so bad at all. if it just wasn't surrounded by all that personal drama tripe :dry:

Just in few minutes episode 4 will be aired,and available in bittorent trackers

I'm waiting right now....:tongue:

Megaplex
08.11.11, 01:30
Its one of the best show and anything that have zombie consider great show :p

surgat
09.11.11, 11:23
ep 4 I noticed lack of intelligence actors with the zombie in the well lol

versusluk
27.11.11, 16:48
at begins WD is more attractive, now a lot of talking.

atlantis
28.11.11, 10:43
In the start it was promising but after few episodes it become very boring ....

shawshankraj
23.02.12, 04:50
Just completer last two episode 8 ND 9.........improvement OVER early episode..Just think of this series as a more drama and less action and you will like it...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.02.12, 16:51
first season was very good
second season is more static - based on conversations and intriques

PS : i hope Lori will be turned in a zombie..because i hate her ..hate her in Prison Break hate her now

Blocker
13.03.12, 05:30
Last 3 episodes were good,i like them ,It's a shame Dale and Shane died :eek:

yoco
13.03.12, 10:51
OMG spoilers :icon_angry[1]:

leechmodder
13.03.12, 12:35
yeah.....:icon_angry[1]: I was waiting to get a bunch of episodes and watch a marathon...no need to do that now :(
Blocker, use the spoiler tags :P

yoco
13.03.12, 13:15
Not to mention finale is coming up! Now I honestly don't even feel like watching it!

shawshankraj
13.03.12, 14:14
blocker has spoil whole season..thank god i watch it regularly..

DriftKing
13.03.12, 16:55
Well Dale is gone, that's a good thing. He was a very boring old man in this show. Whenever He came to the screen everytime I closed my eyes because I know that he will do nothing but only talk nonsense. He should be dead in first episode of first season :D but shane, he should be not die, he was a actor in this show who did always something different which we can't imagine. IMO he was always right to make decision beside Rick is always being d**k !

PS : i hope Lori will be turned in a zombie..because i hate her ..hate her in Prison Break hate her now

Yeah Yeah that's true, I don't know what's the reason but I hate her very much, don't like her face, her acting...........she is just worst lady I ever seen :confused:

PS :- just popped up my 500'th post ! Celebrating... cheers :biggrin:

yoco
25.03.12, 11:42
So I finally watched all episodes. Must say I'm really disappointed by this season. The only good episodes are first and last one. All others are just simply stupid. So many stupid things happened. I truly hope next season gets better.

Instab
26.03.12, 14:46
I truly hope next season gets better.
i'd be very surprised if they'd change the concept so get ready for more of the same or just don't watch it anymore :P

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.04.12, 12:52
they will not ...first season was a test...it worked..from now one let's keep going with comercial purpose only
probably the 3'th seasons will be in that refugee camp or secured city showed in the last seconds of last episode s02 ( if I saw good )

only interesting thing will be the girl who saved andrea

let's hope lori will join shane in the next season ..even if whe want shane back..maybe shane will be back in the posture KING of Zombies and turn lori to have her just for him :D

yoco
05.04.12, 23:03
I agree with you about Lori :klatsch_3:

DieLampe
11.04.12, 10:50
i was disappointed by the TV series. the comics are just way better (as usual)

gu5t3r
11.04.12, 12:56
didn't read the comics, but show seems ok by me, better than the rest zombie stuff, except Milla Jovovich =)

REDBONE
11.04.12, 17:40
I heard lots about this one! But i never saw this in action.....

Definitely gonna watch this later!

Blocker
12.04.12, 04:56
.... except Milla Jovovich =)

:confused: what's the point of Milla Jovovich in this TV Show ?

yoco
12.04.12, 11:59
I think he meant Resident Evil movies!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.11.12, 11:59
review about season 3 : probably the best season until now
wish come true lorry dead even better ..killed by her own son :shockkk!:

Blocker
22.11.12, 18:12
review about season 3 : probably the best season until now
wish come true lorry dead even better ..killed by her own son :shockkk!:

Yeah I definitely agree with you ,season 3 is much better than season 2

More action and more key scenes ,season 2 just focused on the farm and the lost child

I'm just enjoying to watch season 3

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.11.12, 19:29
each episode i hope to have 200 min :))) when i start to watch an episode from season 3

Instab
23.11.12, 00:18
much better yes. there's much more going on and more change of scenery. i also like the black chick :D

Blocker
23.11.12, 16:27
each episode i hope to have 200 min :))) when i start to watch an episode from season 3

much better yes. there's much more going on and more change of scenery. i also like the black chick :D

Yeah I agree

Yeah the black chick (Michonne ) and the Governor are great character ,hopefully this TV Show in Season 3 didn't turn into a soap opera like in season 2 :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.12.12, 22:02
actually Governor i don't like that much

by the way..who reads the comics can tell me if Rick will still encounter in the future with Morgan Jones and his son Duane from the beginning ? i always wondered if the story will be left like that

For Michonne +1

---------- Post Merged at 23:02 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:00 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svqu_ngRXw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os-m5w1q944

hardly waite next hours :klatsch_3:

yoco
02.12.12, 23:04
What I'd like to know if the show will go on a break like it did last year?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.12.12, 14:22
yes..is the last episode ..the next one will be in feb

Mihai
03.12.12, 20:56
Yeah, thanks a lot for making me wait another 2 months...

yoco
03.12.12, 23:09
Yeah, thanks a lot for making me wait another 2 months...
Do as I do, wait until the season ends! :biggrin: :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.12.12, 00:47
or do as i plan to do..recap..watch again from the beggineing :biggrin:

at least this season has more episodes - 16 episodes

Mihai
04.12.12, 09:44
Do as I do, wait until the season ends! :biggrin: :top:

And wait almost 1 year for it? :lol:

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 ---------- Previous Post was at 10:43 ----------

or do as i plan to do..recap..watch again from the beggineing :biggrin:

at least this season has more episodes - 16 episodes

Yeah, like I got the time to watch them again. And even if I did, it's not the same thing when you know what is going to happen...

yoco
04.12.12, 10:47
And wait almost 1 year for it? :lol:

Trust me, time goes by rather fast. And I enjoy watching like this. There's no wait for next week for an episode. :tongue:

SBfreak
04.12.12, 13:12
Just saw the last episode.
Plot-wise Daryl is safe.His brother? Not so much.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.12.12, 14:51
it was kinda dissapointing the last episode ..the brothers i bet they will survive and will join rick squad

by the way...just when i tought that whe managed to get rid of dumb broad's from the show ANDREEA stepped in :mad:

SBfreak
04.12.12, 15:15
Join ? After what he did to glenn ?

by the way...just when i tought that whe managed to get rid of dumb broad's from the show ANDREEA stepped in
Funny I hate that character too.I remember when she almost head shot daryl.

Jello
05.12.12, 18:28
Having only seen the first ep of season 3, I can't say I'm completely enthusiastic about the series up to now, while the feel of the series is better from the get go, there are still lingering problems to do with certain characters that the creators have simply stuck their fingers in their ears and hummed loudly at the complaints of the fans.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.12.12, 20:21
Join ? After what he did to glenn ?

wishfull thinking ... because i don't want anything bad to happen with Daryl..or split in season 4 ...brothers in a way..rick crew in other way ..ofcourse it remain the option when merle will sacrifice for his brother

but rick crew without Daryl dosen't have so much muscle...is formed only from kids...girls...old Hershel without a leg ...at least michone is a + and i don't know what will happend with the peoples that was saved by carl..if they will join or not

PS: beside that i was always asked myself where is the army with the tanks :biggrin:

Blocker
06.12.12, 03:06
Damn, We need to wait 'till next February

No more "Game of Thrones" ,no more "The Walking Dead"

I do not know at what point of the TV Show Andrea becomes the sexy girl for me :tongue:

Season 1 she was not so attractive LOL

koel
09.12.12, 21:15
too many zombie movies & games .the media is saturated with this stuff

SBfreak
10.12.12, 19:20
Yeah but the tv shows is actually really good.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.12.12, 01:14
yep..the media is saturated by zombie movies because 80% of zombie movies are made by amateurs ..you don't see to often zombies movies like George A. Romero made them or like The Walking Dead tv-shows has succeded to create the atmosphere -story-intriques-scenary

yoco
25.02.13, 10:45
Anyone has any idea how many episodes will season 3 have?

Snitlev
25.02.13, 10:54
Anyone has any idea how many episodes will season 3 have?

16 episoden,

look here: The Walking Dead Staffel 3 Episodenguide (http://www.serienjunkies.de/the-walking-dead/season3.html)

and Staffel 4 is fix

mfg

bastardo
26.02.13, 22:24
I just hope that The Walking Dead doesnt turn into a soap opera like some of the shows have.

yoco
26.02.13, 23:09
Did you watch season 2? :biggrin:

yoco
10.04.13, 22:56
Season is over, what did you guys think? I think it was a bit better than season 2 but still pretty boring at times, plus a lot stupid things happened!

Blocker
12.04.13, 00:26
The end of the season 3 was not as good as I expected ,but I liked the crazy governor character.

DVBS2
16.04.13, 20:27
still no action where are these zombies?

yoco
21.07.13, 11:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

yoco
30.01.14, 23:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgxj8QZzSk8

Blocker
31.01.14, 17:02
Really looking forward to watch next season

maniak
01.02.14, 15:33
On season 4 the audience was declining, let's see what happens on the next one

yoco
09.09.14, 23:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2VCyRga2kk

C3PO
10.09.14, 11:40
Dont know why everyone says that season 4 was a disaster - I, for instance, have found it to be quite good. Yes, it was slow, but I think, that it was fine. You cant expect form groups of 3 or 4 people to attack the zombies Rambo-style. Im inpatiently waiting for the next season.

yoco
10.09.14, 15:52
They say season 5 is suppose to be best so far. Let's wait and see! :D

gagaolala
11.09.14, 02:45
Dont know why everyone says that season 4 was a disaster - I, for instance, have found it to be quite good. Yes, it was slow, but I think, that it was fine.

People got pissed off that they used the second half of the season to focus on character development instead of mindless slaughtering of walkers. Any moron could write a TV show where the primary characters just murder zombies for ~44 minutes without any other semblance of plot. But creating meaningful, three-dimensional characters with personalities and life stories that work in the context of a zombie apocalypse is much more difficult, and requires focus to mold that character into something more than a nondescript douchebag that uses a weapon.

TL;DR: Most people are too lazy to think about plot and would rather see random violence.

Blocker
13.10.14, 16:51
Yesterday's episode of the new season it was wicked .I like episodes with more action and less drama(like soap opera) haha

Instab
13.10.14, 20:52
People got pissed off that they used the second half of the season to focus on character development instead of mindless slaughtering of walkers. Any moron could write a TV show where the primary characters just murder zombies for ~44 minutes without any other semblance of plot. But creating meaningful, three-dimensional characters with personalities and life stories that work in the context of a zombie apocalypse is much more difficult, and requires focus to mold that character into something more than a nondescript douchebag that uses a weapon.

TL;DR: Most people are too lazy to think about plot and would rather see random violence.
that's true except that this doesn't happen in this show. vast parts are just a waste of time.

gagaolala
13.10.14, 21:00
that's true except that this doesn't happen in this show. vast parts are just a waste of time.

They're "a waste of time" according to you. I don't feel that way. The writers and directors obviously don't feel that way. You're entitled to your opinion, but acting as if it's the gospel truth makes you look like a bit of an ass.

Sazzy
13.10.14, 22:03
I can't believe this show is still on air tbh.
I could only manage to watch first season. I was so excited about a "decent" zombie tv show. But the characters in this show are either horribly boring or annoying as fuck :(
Could not get myself to watch a second season, which is weird as the zombie lover that I am. Honestly, this played a huge part in the drawback I'm currently having from anything hollywood. (Go Japanese shows, how I missed you!)

>inb4 the shitstorm hits and I take on all the hatred.

Instab
14.10.14, 13:30
They're "a waste of time" according to you. I don't feel that way. The writers and directors obviously don't feel that way. You're entitled to your opinion, but acting as if it's the gospel truth makes you look like a bit of an ass.
not only according to me and this is not so much about "feeling" either. just do the math, count the number of scenes which content really matters. the number is not gonna be high in most episodes hence i said most parts are a waste of time i.e. filled with trivials at best

>inb4 the shitstorm hits and I take on all the hatred.
don't worry, i'll take the other half :P

gagaolala
14.10.14, 23:07
I feel sorry for you two. ...

you're welcome to score with reasonable points. gratuitous insults are useless

ungodly
15.10.14, 01:10
Enjoy the show. Good action (sometimes too excessive with the gore) and decent storytelling.

Enjoyed last nights show, ty for spending an entire season in Terminus.

Given there's only 1 zombie show air, this is still the best.

// My comment, ignoring the argument

Instab
15.10.14, 04:52
Given there's only 1 zombie show air
there's a second one: z nation

yoco
15.10.14, 15:18
They say Z Nation is bunch of bulls*it! :D

Instab
15.10.14, 15:31
They say Z Nation is bunch of bulls*it! :D

indeed :P

Blocker
15.10.14, 17:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBMAHsunAUs

Well the zombies in Z Nation look more dangerous and faster than TheWalking Dead ones haha:tongue:

Sazzy
15.10.14, 18:49
This show has also destroyed the name Carl

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
08.11.14, 13:13
TWD is better and better

Z-nation is made by asylum what do you expect guys ? even if i watch that show also , i can't be compared

BTW : who's carl ? :smile: ))

carl will be prepared for TWD II , it will take place 20 years in the future and Carl will be a Zombie Killer Legend

also it will be casted in the Expendables zombie nation for this :smile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.03.15, 03:24
Negan is Coming ! :klatsch_3:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.03.15, 17:15
oh..Forgot to Mention ...do you know guys that in this summer we will have also the walking dead spin off ? :klatsch_3: called Fear the Walking Dead ,with different characters but in the walking dead world ? so ...until oct 2015 we have what to do :klatsch_3:

here is the imdb link :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

yoco
30.03.15, 22:50
Yea, heard about it! I hope it's better than this show. Less drama more zombies! :D

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
31.03.15, 11:10
the drama makes the show so good, without drama it will be just a main stream zombie show ..beside that..zombies are easy to kill for rick team - drama not so much :smile:))

drama is very good placed in the show, beside the priest , on the priest is free drama :))

yoco
31.03.15, 15:38
I agree, there needs to be drama. But drama these past few seasons was way to much. Anyone remembers how awesome was season 1? It all went downhill from there!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
31.03.15, 22:18
i can't say ,yes season one was short and awsome but it was the beginning,but i never was bored ,for me each episode and season was better and better and each time i don't know when the time passes ,only little downhill was maybe season 2 ,probably because i did not wanted shane to die,yes sometimes drama is booring but in a way is the exact drama that game of thrones has ,nasty,booring,long,but each time it makes u to wonder what will happen next even if you don't like'it

yoco
31.03.15, 22:47
U liked Shane? :D
Probably best kill in show so far :P

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.04.15, 16:17
:)) in a way i liked him , it was better on killing zombies compared to other people who survived , it maked the team much stronger :smile: i hated most lori wich had the same killer as shane ..oh...just noticed something...Carl is killing his familly and friends Closest to familly in the show..well i guess i already know how rick will die if it must die (hope not)

ATM i like : RICK Daryl Abraham
Hate or started hating : Carol , Michonne (to much drama ) Carl (they don't know why is still allive and it has no role ) Father Gabriel
wanna take care and protect Maggie :klatsch_3:

AND +1 for Adding Finally Morgan to the group

the rest are expendables :))

yoco
01.04.15, 22:51
Maggie <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

C3PO
01.04.15, 22:52
And what about Sasha?! Shes annoying as hell lately...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.04.15, 06:18
sasha i think it will be the next zombie food ,even if i like her a lil bit more than others that i hate :))

yoco
10.07.15, 22:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1UPrFXHKA

C3PO
11.07.15, 11:14
Same old repetetive sh*t, their safeplace is overrun - they fight, but they loose and have to find a new one....booooring

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.03.16, 18:18
until they will meet negan when they mostly start to die :biggrin:

C3PO
05.03.16, 16:54
Who/What is negan?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.03.16, 19:56
negan will be a character not revealed yet...but to come in the next episode...more evil then the governor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negan

who will die...glenn for sure ( spoiler alert)

anyway ...the big mistake that the group make'it now...is that they turn from defensive to offensive..thinking that negan will be an easy target since they managed to get rid of all the enemies until now...but it will me a hard reality check for the group

C3PO
04.04.16, 15:42
Maan, am I the only one rooting for Negan? It was about time that someone showed this autistic, narcissist bunch of idiots their place.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.04.16, 21:44
probably because they have chosed very well the actor for Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)..anyway....they fucked up the finale .....just to make viewers wonder who Negan killed..right now i'm not so sure anymore..that it was Glen...but i still think is glenn or aaron ...because i have read that they don't keep the same story direction like comics has...so it can be anybody....but anyway..i feel..dissapointed....after waiting the whole season...they move the finale just in the direction Negan presentation ...letting viewers frankly speaking ....hard but without a finish...with blue balls until ..october 2016

same kind of extension over extension when it comes to main story like Game Of Thrones has...one more year has passed and you realised nothing much happend ...wha't next?..sorry buddy next year.. in this season the main plot was that they toasted a glass of wine....in the next season the will slice the bread....at the finale...maybe after 10 seasons something will happen out of the ordinary

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.10.16, 16:18
1 episode from TWD season 7 made me 1% more crazy in the head :freesty:

yoco
24.10.16, 22:14
I'm done watching this show! They killed the only character I liked! :(

C3PO
25.10.16, 08:47
But why, the funny part just starts - the prick Rick humiliated like a little b*ch. :DDD

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.10.16, 11:04
hmm...don't be so happy ..prick rick will be back....because Ezekiel is comming...i don't get why the red ...and Glenn .... was disturbing....but buttom line i noticed the pattern....from now i think they will follow some repetitive circle ...each season...new gang that will try to hurt them or kill them ...is like that games...with big boss battle at the end of each level ...interesting...but kinda the same shit rehashed

yoco
25.10.16, 15:48
I agree. The show is following a pattern. That's why the show's getting boring for me!

C3PO
25.10.16, 19:46
But it surely has to end sometime?!

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.10.16, 21:03
they still have unveiled characters to reveal and to kill people from rick's group at least for another season beside this one for sure...following the comics latest issue is 161 ....tv-show story is between 90 and 100 i quess...from the first glimpse...and season 8 is already booked...we can expect at least 10 seasons ..if not supernatural type of seasons...what i don't like in the Walking Dead world is that action tend only to be in the present..with no future preddictions or bottom line..the ideea is simple...the Dehumanization of people mixed with the surviving apocaliptic world full of zombies...on the background story even the asylum copy z-nation stays better focusing on the outbreak

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
13.12.16, 13:13
who's they guy that made the draw with "winning but still loosing" found in the boathouse from wich Rick gather all the resources and the other guy gets a beatting from the saviors for the drawing when they deliver... it's has a major role in twd next ...is in the comic books ? caz the last episode leaves a subtle question mark about him

latres
27.01.17, 17:27
The show has started losing a whole lot of its audience lately. Many people even asked for less violence so they are adapting the rest episodes they are currently filming on that. Thing is plot is like a circle of those things : new location-new bad guy-lose some well established characters-zombies-kill the bad guy and way from the start again. And they dont plan to end it, at least anytime soon...

alpacino
28.01.17, 00:07
The Walking Dead producers claim they did not tone down violence due to backlash
Source (http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/23/walking-dead-violence-season-7-producers/)

I'm glad they made this decision, looking forward to the next half of season 7.

The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd raised eyebrows on Wednesday, Jan. 18 at the National Association of Television Executives conference in Miami when she seemed to confirm suspicions that producers may have toned down some violence on the show after the reaction to the gruesome season 7 premiere in which two characters were bludgeoned with a barbed wire-covered baseball bat.

I understand why some people are criticizing TWD lately, because of it's repetitiveness and alike, but I think the best content in TWD is it's human factor, the drama. The part where dealing with other humans are far worst and harder than dealing with zombies, in which humans are sometimes more dangerous than the walkers, etc.

latres
28.01.17, 12:12
yeah, i like too a lot TWD and is one of the few shows i am watching on a weekly basis. Have made me realize that human nature is and always be the same, no matter the conditions or the frame of life. The characters have evolved into some kind of antiheros anyway.

What i would prefer is building something compact, something with fewer episodes/seasons and more solid.A book is a book as in has a prologue, details and epilogue. And no matter the pages, its supposed to end sometime. Thats what makes it good and solid.

Here is an endless journey. Chewing practically the same again and again. They have even plans for 12 seasons,lol. Some even have called it a soap opera.

Just some skepticism . And yeah, i am one of those guys that wont probably leave the show till it ends. Same thing i did with prison break (even if if in the end they screwed that too).Just prefer the direction that very successful shows like breaking bad, true detective,fargo and others do. Say a solid story with the minimum amount of effort/ episodes.

*and nope,i dont care about the comics and its continuousness story-wise, only talking about the tv show.

molosse
28.01.17, 18:27
Haha, I just started to watch this show 2 days ago, I've got 6 seasons on my HDD to watch!
4 episodes so far and I like it so far. I hope it'll get even better.

yoco
28.01.17, 22:37
Haha, I just started to watch this show 2 days ago, I've got 6 seasons on my HDD to watch!
4 episodes so far and I like it so far. I hope it'll get even better.
Prepare for a big decline in next season! Boring as fuck!

Blocker
30.01.17, 02:06
Prepare for a big decline in next season! Boring as fuck!

When does it returns?

alpacino
30.01.17, 03:07
February 12th.

1985zz
26.03.17, 05:24
season 8 is suppose to be best so far. Let's wait and see :wink2:

Blocker
27.03.17, 05:12
Right now I'm downloading S07E15 ,:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.03.17, 08:33
season 8 ..let's see...negan captured...escaping... The Whisperers walks in as the next enemy ..ezekiel dies..rosita dies if they follow the script..ofcourse....if the action is moving faster - but they have followed the script from GOT - 1 season 1 action

yoco
21.07.17, 22:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l82kiUvnKM

yoco
22.07.18, 11:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVlwj05R9Jo

yoco
20.07.19, 13:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTXKnA6_rQ

yoco
03.08.21, 21:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOWJ8pPgk8

anon
04.08.21, 21:20
These dead have been walking for 11 years. Why couldn't Revolution have some of that luck :dabs:

yoco
04.08.21, 21:25
You liked that show?

anon
04.08.21, 21:26
It was the only post-apocalyptic thing I've ever liked... canceled after two seasons and with many questions left unanswered.

yoco
05.08.21, 09:46
Interesting. I never liked the show. Could only watch a few episodes then I dropped it. That blond hair girl was getting on my nerves! :tongue: