Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

uTraitor 3 is based on uTorrent 1.7.7.

The pack contains:

uTraitor Stealth (no download and upload report. Not shown in peerlist and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor No Report (no download and upload report. Works on all trackers and no snatchlist entry.)

uTraitor Download as Upload (Reports Download as Upload and doesn't affect ratio.No snatchlist entry)

Changes:

Based on uTorrent 1.7.7
Nice icons made by iNverT(THX)
Changed icons
3 mods that works on all trackers
Changed "about uTorrent" window in all the Mods
Small files due to High compression
Fixed Bug in previous version

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password <<<<<<

czullo
01.02.08, 21:51
Thx a lot for this, great upload, please consider in next relase to add utraitor report seeder ( only upload is counting ). Redgards

Snakedoctor
01.02.08, 22:38
Thx a lot for this, great upload, please consider in next relase to add utraitor report seeder ( only upload is counting ). Redgards

ok i will consider it:wink:

Parappa
01.02.08, 23:16
Thanks for the fast update, too bad the icons changed, I got used to the older colours :p.

Btw, I have a problem with the Stealth client, when using the EmuParadise tracker, It gives me an error: "Failure: Invalid information recieved from BitTorrent client". I actually don't care since EP is a public tracker, but I don't know if that error may happen with private trackers.

EDIT: I didn't notice that error using the other clients.

However, the load torrent option is working

Snakedoctor
01.02.08, 23:45
it seems like a strange error. but i haven't had this problem with other trackers. but it works on all the private trackers as far as i know

zatoicchi
02.02.08, 01:26
thanks for the update .. for the download as upload can you please advise of what speed is the minimun and maximum speed should be use if using this version..

0ldboy
02.02.08, 09:50
Thank you for the new version, now it really works great :top:

Problem of Version 2.5 fixed!!!

Thx very much Snakedoctor

Snakedoctor
02.02.08, 14:20
thanks for the update .. for the download as upload can you please advise of what speed is the minimun and maximum speed should be use if using this version..

it depends on the torrent. if you look at the peerlist you will see everybody's upload rate. try to use a rate not to be in top 5 or in be in the middle. i use 100kb/s and then after finnished i let it seed for some time to let the torrent's average upload rate go down.

it's very secure and i have never gotten banned with it.

czullo
02.02.08, 15:35
So in my opinion the bes way is use version report (upload) you are downloading with maximum speed ( with no donload report ) and uploading with speed your connection or use Greedy torrent to multiple it.

shahjinn
04.02.08, 07:22
which is the safest mod to try the 3rd one ?

uTraitor Download as Upload (Reports Download as Upload and doesn't affect ratio.No snatchlist entry) this one ?

czullo
04.02.08, 14:09
i will say that uTraitor Stealth is the safest from this 3. But in my opinion the safest is the Report Seeder ( only upload is counting ) i hope some there will be utraitor seeder in next relases.

zatoicchi
05.02.08, 11:23
regarding using No Report version, what is the minimum seeders that you can grab a file without been notice because if theres only 1 or 2 seeder you will be notice..any recommendation would be helpful....

supermarrioh
08.02.08, 01:30
Noticed on EFF tracker just a minute ago with ne NoReport Mod.

hitman
08.02.08, 15:10

well with this error message dont use it on eff till snakedoctor fix the problem. if you want to use a utorrent mod for EFF use butchos utorrent 1.7.7 v5 pack that shoud work there

supermarrioh
08.02.08, 17:58
well with this error message dont use it on eff till snakedoctor fix the problem.

It just was a report for snaky to improve the tool, the Other mods work perfect :)

Butcho
08.02.08, 23:00

I get the same message with your stealth mod on eff snake. Can you check it if it's a bug or if the mod don't work there. thx...

melody4u
10.04.08, 21:54
Is this safe false report tool? Others forums, like moofdev.org, says that this is unsafe in several trackers. Am i right?:confused2:

berkal
15.04.08, 15:24
This is Leecher mod now working ?? I cant not installed and using please help me ..

Rebound
15.04.08, 15:31
This is Leecher mod now working ?? I cant not installed and using please help me ..

Yes, this mod is working very good. Please stop this spam posts.

regards

Rebound

eXimator
23.04.08, 07:40
I didn't even know this would be able to be made. Great mod, keep doing good work !!