PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent -Serenity- 2.0.4 Build 22450

Owyn
12.10.10, 12:29
http://i35.tinypic.com/25eyzcz.png
uSerenity 2.0.4 Build 22450

see features (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/userenity-settings-description-22032/) page

changelog:
- updated to new uTorrent build

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

uSerenity45

CoreCore
12.10.10, 16:26
Your doing real good at keeping upto date on the new builds as they come out. Everything looks to be working fine like always.

xyzsmurf
20.10.10, 15:48
For some odd reason I can't get the extraction to work. Says password invalid. Tried with 7-zip and WinRAR. Anyone getting the same problem?

anon
20.10.10, 15:49
The password works. Just type it manually.

xyzsmurf
20.10.10, 15:55
Indeed. Didn't realise that when copy and pasting there was a space at the end.

Thanks for the prompt answer!

CHscx
21.10.10, 18:19
hello there. :) i'm new here and i'm happy to be a member here.i like the tools u create and i want to thank u for those.
so i have a question about if this mod here is similar to torrent ratio keeper. the TRK has just expired and i can't use it. also i use RM in some trackers but i'm very carefull. i've succeed in all trackers i use it.
if anyone can suggest me an another good mod that is'nt detectable when use it nice.
thnks again guys for all your work u 've done :smile:

seldom
21.10.10, 18:33
Welcome aboard! Please do some reading first and use search. You will find answer to the most of your questions. For instance:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9064

anon
21.10.10, 18:52
so i have a question about if this mod here is similar to torrent ratio keeper.

Not at all.

I suggest what seldom posted plus this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/categorized-tutorial-list-18705/).

Webinator
22.10.10, 06:42
After I download the zip file it will not let me extract it? This is probably something easy to fix but I' just getting into all this stuff.

Resurrection
22.10.10, 06:50
Did you enter the password?

Webinator
22.10.10, 06:52
It will not even get that far.

Resurrection
22.10.10, 06:55
What do you mean?Does it not have an option to extract it when you right click on it?

Are you using winzip?or even winrar?Is it the latest version?

Webinator
22.10.10, 06:59
When I clink on the zip file it says: Windows cannot complete extraction.and destination file could not be created.

Resurrection
22.10.10, 07:06
Just checked myself.The zip is not corrupt...

So the issue I think is that the ZIP file is in a protected area.(on your drive I mean)

Move the file to some other folder...Like E: or F: and try 'extract here'

And remember to use the password.

Webinator
22.10.10, 07:16
I feel so stupid I got it figured out. Sorry to take up your time and thanks.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

Now when I click on the uSerenity.exe I get a system error that says:
th program can't start because uSerenity.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

MiCRON
22.10.10, 12:08
Am I the only one having problems extracting "uSerenity Settings.exe"? The two other files extract just fine though.

seldom
22.10.10, 12:20
MiCRON, try to download it again.

anon
22.10.10, 14:24
th program can't start because uSerenity.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

The aforementioned file is in the same place as the executable, right?

Am I the only one having problems extracting "uSerenity Settings.exe"?

If you're getting "bad CRC" or "unexpected end of file", redownloading the archive should solve it.

Uninvited2611
22.10.10, 15:09
hey guyz, i finish downloading torrent using userenity (fake mod - no report download + no report corrupt + Fakeupload between 200-300KB/s, ), then i got invalid url in the tracker announce. so what's the problem? and it doesn't seem upload at all

anon
22.10.10, 15:33
Have you enabled "don't announce Completed event", also?

Gapo
22.10.10, 15:34
Depends on your settings. When I ghost leech, I get that all the time. If it's not like that, something's up (when ghost leeching).

Uninvited2611
22.10.10, 15:46
Have you enabled "don't announce Completed event", also?

No i didn't. I stop torrents and try to enable it. it keeps get "invaild url"

Depends on your settings. When I ghost leech, I get that all the time. If it's not like that, something's up (when ghost leeching).

so the "invalid url" seems normal when ghostleeching or fake uploading, right mate?

Gapo
22.10.10, 15:49
I don't know about fake uploading, but you may want to post a picture of your settings. We could always ask Owyn for a clarification.

Uninvited2611
22.10.10, 15:54
I don't know about fake uploading, but you may want to post a picture of your settings. We could always ask Owyn for a clarification.
ok mate :) here it is
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8886/fakeci.png

Gapo
22.10.10, 15:57
Hehe, it's like anon said. You have enabled "don't announce Completed event". Untick that option for your Fake profile and you're good to go :gsmile:

Uninvited2611
22.10.10, 16:12
Hehe, it's like anon said. You have enabled "don't announce Completed event". Untick that option for your Fake profile and you're good to go :gsmile:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2632/screenclip1.png

ok, i have tried that but it doesn't work for me, I don't see any increase in my upload stats on tracker mate

anon
22.10.10, 17:10
ok, i have tried that but it doesn't work for me, I don't see any increase in my upload stats on tracker mate

Closed uSerenity before saving the settings? (I know this is probably not necessary, but still)

Uninvited2611
22.10.10, 17:39
Closed uSerenity before saving the settings? (I know this is probably not necessary, but still)

I tried that too ...

Owyn
22.10.10, 18:18
stop torrent, close userenity, open userenity, start torrent, wait.

Bit-Sniper
22.10.10, 21:08
Hi guys its my first post here and am looking for some help with settings, My aim is to be as safe & as stealthy as possible im not concerned about fake upload or anything like that. I have read the settings description for userenity and think i have them correct. The thing is on one of my trackers there is a snatch list you can view and it shows alot of 0.00 where i have been downloading. I thought there was supposed to be no record left in the snatchlist. Below is a pic of my settings. Are they correct ?

Thanks

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2760/capturerd.th.png (http://img245.imageshack.us/i/capturerd.png/)

Btw Great work Owyn :-)

anon
22.10.10, 21:09
The thing is on one of my trackers there is a snatch list you can view and it shows alot of 0.00 where i have been downloading. I thought there was supposed to be no record left in the snatchlist.

Tracker name?

Thank you.

Bit-Sniper
22.10.10, 21:20
Tracker name?

Thank you.

Hi thanks for the reply :-) would it be ok if i sent you the name of the tracker by pm anon? I guess im a little paranoid lol

anon
22.10.10, 21:21
No need to PM. Post it here, you can edit the post afterwards if you're paranoid.

Bit-Sniper
22.10.10, 21:22
Ok its *********

anon
22.10.10, 21:23
OK, I'm not there, so I don't know how their snatchlist works. I'm assuming the full logging is intentional, though, just like on Waffles. With your current Serenity settings, there's little you can do.

Bit-Sniper
22.10.10, 21:27
OK, I'm not there, so I don't know how their snatchlist works. I'm assuming the full logging is intentional, though, just like on Waffles. With your current Serenity settings, there's little you can do.

Yea full logging is intentional i think. Im not having any problems so far but the damn snatchlist is making me paranoid lol, SO would you say my settings are good for what my goal is ?

anon
22.10.10, 21:28
SO would you say my settings are good for what my goal is ?

*link removed, since Bit-Sniper's paranoia level is 5*

Bit-Sniper
22.10.10, 21:41
*link removed, since Bit-Sniper's paranoia level is 5*

Lol thanks anon it was hard to get on that site, i know i wont get back on there easily.
Thanks for the help :-)

Btw would you say those settings are are good for stealth ?

anon
22.10.10, 21:43
Btw would you say those settings are are good for stealth ?

You want "stealth"? Use ghostleeching, then.

pwrfnk
23.10.10, 01:46
Question concerning latest Serenity settings:

I have my labels set, and settings around 700-999kb/s for Faked upload with 1 or more peers up to 7 peers. Yet, it seems I'm only getting around 5kb/s, sometimes a spike up to 100 or 200kb/s showing on upload. Is this right?

anon
23.10.10, 17:52
it seems I'm only getting around 5kb/s, sometimes a spike up to 100 or 200kb/s showing on upload.

Where are you seeing this?

pwrfnk
23.10.10, 19:46
In the Serenity version of uTorrent client, the 'up speed' the client shows. Sometimes people want client proofs showing speeds.

anon
23.10.10, 19:47
In the Serenity version of uTorrent client, the 'up speed' the client shows.

Serenity doesn't show your fake upload speed there, although it does show the fake uploaded amount under the "Uploaded" column.

Sometimes people want client proofs showing speeds.

You can upload to yourself while limiting speeds for that.

Transference
26.10.10, 06:26
I'm considering a switch to Linux Mint, but do not want to lose the ability to use this mod. Can anyone confirm whether or not it is usable under Wine?

MiCRON
27.10.10, 03:40
I'm also getting the "invalid url" error after downloading some torrents. I only use Fake Upload. :/

Edit: After checking the tracker of the said torrent, I have 0 DL and 0 DL stats. I'm thinking it did a ghost leech, thus the "invalid url" error when seeding, although I did set it to a label that should do a Fake Upload. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Also, I have lots of torrents in my client, around 150 though most of them are stopped. Could that be causing the error?

Vation
27.10.10, 22:01
I have a bit of remorse. Mixing uSerenity and No Upload could harmfully damage bittorrent community. It will also easily spread to other bittorrent mods.

Just a thought maybe Default profile should be by default with every check box empty.

anon
27.10.10, 22:02
I have a bit of remorse. Mixing uSerenity and No Upload could harmfully damage bittorrent community.

It may do so for public torrents and smaller sites, but nowadays there isn't a tracker where someone doesn't have a seedbox. Take SCC as an example.

It will also easily spread to other bittorrent mods.

That'd depend more on cheatuga's and Owyn's decisions, I think...

Vation
27.10.10, 22:14
I am afraid of full scale public tracker no upload usage. These two modifications are very easy to mix. Many people have low bittorrent understanding and do not see the private tracker and public tracker difference. They are blindly using mods on public trackers...
Risk of getting caught by RIAA on public tracker is lower than on private one.

seldom
27.10.10, 22:35
I am afraid of full scale public tracker no upload usage.
I won't overestimate the size of 'cheating community'. There are so many people that just unaware about cheating tools and techniques, and so many that just hate cheating (and cheaters) and will never cheat themselves. :)

DriftKing
29.10.10, 03:49
I upgrade my OS win 7 x 86 to Win7 x 64. and uSerenity give me error everytime when click save setting in setting manager ! any clue whats the solution ?

Resurrection
29.10.10, 05:44
You probably need the appropriate Visual C++ package...

I think this (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=BD512D9E-43C8-4655-81BF-9350143D5867&displaylang=en) is it...

But you say you are able to run it...

Still,install the latest version and see if it works...

Beyond that can't help much coz I don't know about userenity...

seldom
29.10.10, 07:10
DriftKing, until we get an answer from Owyn, as a workaround you can try to edit file serenity_settings.cfg manually (using notepad).

anon
29.10.10, 14:16
I upgrade my OS win 7 x 86 to Win7 x 64. and uSerenity give me error everytime when click save setting in setting manager !

Hm, what error message does it give? Please be a bit more descriptive.

DriftKing
29.10.10, 19:05
You probably need the appropriate Visual C++ package...

I think this (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=BD512D9E-43C8-4655-81BF-9350143D5867&displaylang=en) is it...

But you say you are able to run it...

Still,install the latest version and see if it works...

Beyond that can't help much coz I don't know about userenity...

After installed it, its work fine.

Nokki
05.11.10, 08:17
What's with the invalid URL?
I have made sure "don't announce completed events" is checked, and it still happens...

MiCRON
05.11.10, 11:40
I've been getting the "invalid URL" error a lot too (using upload multiplier only). :/

Gapo
05.11.10, 11:41
What's with the invalid URL?
I have made sure "don't announce completed events" is checked, and it still happens...

Post your settings in a screenshot and please be more descriptive next time.

Nokki
05.11.10, 11:48
Here you go:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5431/hereyougow.jpg

anon
05.11.10, 11:49

Isn't it checking that option that causes the error if you complete the torrent?

Gapo
05.11.10, 11:50
It is because you have "don't announce completed events" ticked, as said previously in these threads.

Nokki
05.11.10, 12:01
Damn it! I foolishly thought the other way around, thanks for the prompt help guys and sorry about the idiotic mistake.

MiCRON
05.11.10, 12:22
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6895/20101105191658.jpg

How about mine? :/

p00p
09.11.10, 02:48
so will this work on the new torrentleech?

anon
09.11.10, 17:46
so will this work on the new torrentleech?

:wsearch:

josecarmona
10.11.10, 10:46
uTorrent 2.0.4 Build 22967 has been released.

minimi
11.11.10, 14:15
Does not work on Bitme. Stats are simply not taken by the tracker

anon
11.11.10, 14:56
Does not work on Bitme. Stats are simply not taken by the tracker

Thank you for providing details such as your Serenity manager settings!

minimi
12.11.10, 04:03
Thank you for providing details such as your Serenity manager settings!

I used default profile set fake upload between 100 and 200 when at least 1 peer connected. Nothing else touched.
Bitme doesn't take my download or upload stats. other trackers do so without prob.

On userenity tracker is connected and upload appears to increase as it should, but on my stats page in bitme it does not take any stats.

---------- Post added 12.11.10 at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was 11.11.10 at 19:25 ----------

I tried a different torrent, its working! Must have been some kind of prob wiz a torrent. Sry 4 the mixup :)

Mr Wiz0rd
21.11.10, 17:38
I was banned from revtt using this mod with the default settings

i don't know what gives :confused:

anon
21.11.10, 17:39
I was banned from revtt using this mod with the default settings

You'd still have your account if you had bothered to read on correct usage.

Mr Wiz0rd
21.11.10, 18:59
You'd still have your account if you had bothered to read on correct usage.

I was using the default profile and was ghosting a tv torrent the same method i was doing for a few months now then all of a sudden I was banned and they said it was for using this mod :shockkk!:

I dont see how i was detected

anon
21.11.10, 19:00
When did you actually last tried your "normal" ghostleeching method? There's a before an after in the RevTT scripts' complexity, if you know what I mean.

Why would you even switch to using this mod with the default setting, given the fact that's exactly the same, faking-wise?

Mr Wiz0rd
21.11.10, 19:13
"normal" ghost leeching? All i ever used to ghostleech with is userinity mods on default settings

be leecher 0%done
no report download
no report upload
no report corrupt
dont announce completed event

It was working good until yesterday when i was banned

anon
21.11.10, 19:15
"normal" ghost leeching? All i ever used to ghostleech with is userinity mods on default settings

After reading your post, I was under the impression you were using the official uTorrent and this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/updated-ghostleeching-tutorial-mod-9434/) method.

be leecher 0%done
no report download
no report upload
no report corrupt
dont announce completed event

Just wondering, did you let the torrent run with those settings?

Mr Wiz0rd
22.11.10, 14:45
It would download the file under the time it would take the tracker to make its next update

Also i setup my utorrent/serenity to auto stop torrents once there finished

This is why i cant figure out how they new I was using this mod

And yes I let the torrents run with those settings

---------- Post added 22.11.10 at 07:45 ---------- Previous post was 21.11.10 at 12:21 ----------

Could leaving dont announce completed event checked be the reason I was detected? Is this detectable on IPT now?

Owyn
22.11.10, 16:16
dont announce completed event checked
means you don't say you completed downloading torrent, else the'd know you got it and cheated.

most probably that you downloaded and started way too many torrents without "downloading" and they decided to ban you.

anon
22.11.10, 16:31
Is this detectable on IPT now?

Don't panic, refer to the IPT thread, and use search. In that order.

Mr Wiz0rd
22.11.10, 18:12
most probably that you downloaded and started way too many torrents without "downloading" and they decided to ban you.

Like using this mod on default settings on one tracker for months just ghosting they can detect that now?

So I should every once in awhile use a normal client and Download and Seed some things back to be even more sneakier?

szaman
22.11.10, 19:03

Like using this mod on default settings on one tracker for months just ghosting they can detect that now?

So I should every once in awhile use a normal client and Download and Seed some things back to be even more sneakier?

This question is good, but I have another question.

With metod is better for ghostleecher? Using DHT-Patch in uSerenity and removing tracker URL and maybe set uSerenity to no raport download, no raport upload, no raport corrupt, don't announce completed event, or usage in uSerenity only this option bold above?.

In the first option (removing URL in uSerenity with enabled DHT-Patch) you don't even go to the snatchlist, but maybe they can detect that you download outside the tracker.

In the second option (no raport ... etc... in uSerenity) you go to the snatchlist( e.g. TL.org) with 0 bytes download, upload, corrupt and 0% finished, but they know that you connected to the tracker and they know number of announced (number of updating tracker).

So for ghostleecher witch method is better?

anon
22.11.10, 19:04
With metod is better for ghostleecher? Using DHT-Patch in uSerenity and removing tracker URL and maybe set uSerenity to no raport download, no raport upload, no raport corrupt, don't announce completed event, or usage in uSerenity only this option bold above?.

For large trackers, the first one. Otherwise, the other, but you got it wrong - ghostleeching is announcing just once and removing the tracker URL afterwards. What you mention is "no reporting".

Mr Wiz0rd
22.11.10, 19:21
Say I download a 350mb tv show torrent at say around 800k it would take around 10 minutes, more than enough time before the tracker updates

And use the default settings no report download, no report upload, no report corrupt, don't announce completed event

When the torrent is completed its set to auto stop

Is this the best sneaky undetectable way to download something small without affecting the ratio and or getting banned

Oh and the tracker doesn't have a permanent snatch list

szaman
22.11.10, 19:23
For large trackers, the first one. Otherwise, the other, but you got it wrong - ghostleeching is announcing just once and removing the tracker URL afterwards. What you mention is "no reporting".
Yes ofcourse you have right, my mistake.
I thought that torrents with many seeders and leechers- i will usage RatioMaster (can make fake upload- many leechers), but with torrent that have e.g. 0 leechers- i will usage ghostlechering or no raport.
If my thinking is good? So better use ghostlechering then no raporting i this example

anon
22.11.10, 19:24
Is this the best sneaky undetectable way to download something small without affecting the ratio and or getting banned

Yes, though possibly detectable if "don't announce completed event" also prevents the stopped event from being sent.

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

but with torrent that have e.g. 0 leechers- i will usage ghostlechering or no raport.

Better buffer up on the others and download these normally. You jump on a torrent with 0 leechers, don't report anything, but the seeders do report upload. How suspicious is that?

Mr Wiz0rd
22.11.10, 19:36
Yes, though possibly detectable if "don't announce completed event" also prevents the stopped event from being sent.

So Don't announce completed event should be turned off to not get banned?

anon
22.11.10, 19:37
So Don't announce completed event should be turned off to not get banned?

I'm just shooting in the dark, I didn't check that. Feel free to do it.

Mr Wiz0rd
22.11.10, 19:46
I'm just shooting in the dark, I didn't check that. Feel free to do it.

Oh great now i get to look over the ledge and see if the epic :disabledbig7ly: hammer is going to get me again while using this mod :(

Anyway thanks for the help & keep up the good work

anon
22.11.10, 20:32
Anyway thanks for the help & keep up the good work

No worries. Feel more than free to use the Thanks button, also - that's what it's there for.

Owyn
23.11.10, 11:00
if "don't announce completed event" also prevents the stopped event from being sent.

does "completed" says 'stopped' to you? no it doesn't prevent it. just the "completed" one which should be before stopped but it is't not cuz it's blocked

and see if the epic hammer is going to get me again
if you use noreport along with not checking "no announce completed" then it most likely will

In the first option (removing URL in uSerenity with enabled DHT-Patch)
that's the reason "connect tracker just once" option was added to replace this behavier via simplier one but with simular meaning.

detectable
as i already wrote somewhere, it's a ban by guess, they see suspicious actions which could have be done without any mods and cheats but still suspicious and in big amount probably and ban you.

If yoiu'd like to do some deeper testing and know exactly what's going on inside - feel free to ask me for a debug version where every announce (original along with modified) one is logged to a text file near program.

anon
23.11.10, 12:15
does "completed" says 'stopped' to you? no it doesn't prevent it.

That's all I wanted to know. :gsmile:

NEWMEN
25.01.11, 03:20
I'm having trouble getting fakeupload to work. I set it between 40 - 50 KB/s with at least 2 connected peers. But it doesn't look to be uploading that amount. Does utorrents global upload cap also cap the fakeupload?

anon
25.01.11, 03:23
I'm having trouble getting fakeupload to work. I set it between 40 - 50 KB/s with at least 2 connected peers. But it doesn't look to be uploading that amount.

Where does it not seem to be uploading at that speed, NEWMEN?

Does utorrents global upload cap also cap the fakeupload?

I don't think so.

l0cke
25.01.11, 16:37
I have the same problem of NEWMEN! My real up speed reaches 1,2Mb/s so I usually stay under this value, but If I put a number between 10 and 100Kb or, like him, 40-50 with 5-6 files leeched, it doesn't upload anything. The tracker says I'm connected (no problems with portforwarding), but after 1 hour it shows 0Kb sent. I have winxp sp3. I don't know which could be the problem, because other clients work flawless!

Owyn
25.01.11, 16:39
you can allways use debug version with logging and see what you'r doing wrong. http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=23731

NEWMEN
26.01.11, 03:37
Where does it not seem to be uploading at that speed, NEWMEN?

I don't think so.

I'm using this version because it is accepted through all the torrent sites I'm registered to. I also like this version the best.

I have realized you can watch uSerenity working in the Upload Stats under the "General" tab for the torrent in question. It shows Upload Average and Uploaded Amount. Also the torrent site I'm using reflect the exact information as seen under Upload Stats in uSerenity.

My problem is, Fake Upload does not upload any amount, it's just zero. But thats only when I set an amount for "Peers Connected". After some tinkering, It Fake Uploaded within the range I set (40-50KB/s) when "peers connected" is set to zero. But it's not an ideal setting because if left unattended, I'd be banned if there are no leechers and I'm still uploading.

And also, the Upload Multiplier isn't working as well. I have a profile where it is just the Upload Multiplier that is checked, and nothing else. And I set it to the range of 1000 and 2000 as a test on public torrents. It's at such a high amount so I can see it's progress immediately in uSerenity. The test showed that the Upload Multiplier wasn't being utilized.

I would use the debug, but I'm paranoid that switching around clients will look suspicious. Hope the more detailed information I provided can help you further assess my problem. If not, I'll try the debug.

Owyn
26.01.11, 12:53
I'm using this version because it is accepted through all the torrent sites I'm registered to. I also like this version the best.

I have realized you can watch uSerenity working in the Upload Stats under the "General" tab for the torrent in question. It shows Upload Average and Uploaded Amount. Also the torrent site I'm using reflect the exact information as seen under Upload Stats in uSerenity.

My problem is, Fake Upload does not upload any amount, it's just zero. But thats only when I set an amount for "Peers Connected". After some tinkering, It Fake Uploaded within the range I set (40-50KB/s) when "peers connected" is set to zero. But it's not an ideal setting because if left unattended, I'd be banned if there are no leechers and I'm still uploading.

And also, the Upload Multiplier isn't working as well. I have a profile where it is just the Upload Multiplier that is checked, and nothing else. And I set it to the range of 1000 and 2000 as a test on public torrents. It's at such a high amount so I can see it's progress immediately in uSerenity. The test showed that the Upload Multiplier wasn't being utilized.

I would use the debug, but I'm paranoid that switching around clients will look suspicious. Hope the more detailed information I provided can help you further assess my problem. If not, I'll try the debug.

well if you see, newer versions of uSerenity comes with fixes and improvements while older ones being left untouched and with all the bugs

"Peers Connected" - is internal stat of uTorrent for connected peers, it's not the uSerenity who calculates how many connected peers there are.

if you just switch to newer version, there should be no suspicions.

NEWMEN
26.01.11, 14:26
well if you see, newer versions of uSerenity comes with fixes and improvements while older ones being left untouched and with all the bugs

"Peers Connected" - is internal stat of uTorrent for connected peers, it's not the uSerenity who calculates how many connected peers there are.

if you just switch to newer version, there should be no suspicions.

I have seen those. I've read the change logs as well, and it doesn't mention any fixes that relate to my problem. But I guess I'll try out the newer one to see if it helps.

I do realize that uSerenity is really just a modded utorrent. So that it allows the uSerenity dll to hook into it and modify announces and such.

When I mention "Peers Connected" I'm refering to the uSerenity Manager settings under "Fakeupload". Where it fully says "if there are at least [X] peers connected". From what I read, it's supposed to stop/start the fake upload if those requirements aren't met. But that's not happening for me.

Also, is it possible to use the .dll and the new uSerenity manager with the current utorrent/userenity that i'm currently using now? or would it be incompatible?

anon
26.01.11, 18:02

In case the new version doesn't solve your problem: you can always install the debug build separately and test it in an easily-accessible tracker you don't care about, for example ILT.

Owyn
26.01.11, 22:57
Also, is it possible to use the .dll and the new uSerenity manager with the current utorrent/userenity that i'm currently using now? or would it be incompatible?
it would be incompatible, each dll is configured to exact uTorrent version.

theTurk
30.01.11, 16:10
This issue got my attention too... Then I noticed even 100 peers are connected , if there is no upload on the upload speed column of peers tab userenity (actually utorrent) does not count those peers as connected. So they must actually download from you at that moment. Try another torrent with more leechers and less seeders.

NEWMEN
01.02.11, 11:32
Well. I finally found the settings that work for me best. Looks like I'll just stick with the one I've been using. Since I'm getting same results from the newest one. Like "theTurk" said, the peers only seem to count when they're actually downloading from you. I've actually saw it work but it takes a long time to work and it doesn't work at all if its with a torrent with little leechers and lots of seeders.

Thanks for the help and thanks for uSerenity.

anon
01.02.11, 17:37
Well. I finally found the settings that work for me best. Looks like I'll just stick with the one I've been using. Since I'm getting same results from the newest one.

If the issue persists on both you could at least upgrade and enjoy the new (official) uTorrent bugfixes.

NEWMEN
04.02.11, 12:45
The new utorrent is ugly and cluttered, IMHO. utorrent started going in the wrong direction after it was aquired by bittorrent.

anon
04.02.11, 16:35
The new utorrent is ugly and cluttered, IMHO. utorrent started going in the wrong direction after it was aquired by bittorrent.

Partially agreed, these days uT has a lot of pretty useless features (apps, search, streaming), but the switch from a single developer to a team of knowledgeable coders has also improved the positive aspects. For example uTP, and all the new features.

Anyway, sadly, they don't have any intention of changing the UI back to how it was on 2.0.x, so we'll just have to live with it. I thought 1.8 was ugly bad when it was launched, but eventually got used to it. Probably the same now.

shoao
11.02.11, 10:39
Great work.

Will there be serenity versions of 2.0.4 22967 or 2.2 23774 ?