PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v5 (based on uTorrent 1.77)

Butcho
26.01.08, 15:46
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v5 <<<<<<

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5669/splash3kopieza2cx1.png

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Supplier:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:

-Orginal.exe
-Fakeup-2x.exe
-Fakeup-5x.exe
-Fakeup-8x.exe
-Multi-10x.exe
-Multi-100x.exe

-NoComplete.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-10x.exe
-NoComplete_Multi-100x.exe

-NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-10x.exe
-NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-100x.exe

-NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
-NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Erklärung:

-No Complete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report Seeder:
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Seeder:
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten...
Getestet auf Bitme

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 8 bzw 5 oder 2 vor eurem Upload gehängt.
Begrenzt deshalb am besten euren Upload auf 9 kb

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 10 bzw. 100 genommen.
Ich würde euch empfehlen euer Uploadlimit auf 6 bzw 1 zu stellen.

Explanation:

-No Complete:
There is no complete report to the Tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchliste.

-Report Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't rated on the tracker.

-NoReport-Seeder:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
There are no active Torrents shown in you profile.
unfortunately doesn't work on every Tracker.
Testet on Bitme

-Fakeup:
There is a 8 , a 5 or a 2 in front of you upload.
Thats why you sould set a limit to 9KB/s.

-Multi:
Your upload is multiply with 10 or 100.
My recommendation is to set you upload between 1 and 6 KB/s.

Mod Features:
-based on uTorrent 1.77
-included Splashscreen (THX Manas)
-build many different utorrent versions for each cheat situation.. ;)
-Changed the "About uTorrent" window
-included language pack
-removed "call home"
-included IP-Filter Updater
-Optimized all announcen to the tracker
-changed icon colour

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

Password:

v1.77

CoreCore
26.01.08, 18:51
Thanks for the update, was waiting for the pure cleaned up client version with no call home...

Kaoru
26.01.08, 19:47
great, i was using an old leecher version, was nice found this website, thank you very much :klatsch_3:

r0gu3ptm
26.01.08, 20:09
Ok now I ask something and I might look like a fool: What's diferent in this version prior to uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v3 ? And what is the no call home option ? Thanks.

CoreCore
26.01.08, 20:41
Ok now I ask something and I might look like a fool: What's diferent in this version prior to uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v3 ? And what is the no call home option ? Thanks.

mainly the code is updated/change and of course its using the new core of uTorrent with all the bug fixes. Butcho, will post of what exactly is different from his older version to v5.

Butcho
26.01.08, 20:43
The packs are the same but the mods are based on different uTorrent versions.

winan
26.01.08, 21:15
The packs are the same but the mods are based on different uTorrent versions.
the same no emulate version
I have lost 11 credits for this version :confused2:

Butcho
26.01.08, 21:20
This pack sends the peer_id of uTorrent 1.77.
I can create a emulate version the next days if you want but which version should it spoof?

winan
26.01.08, 21:28
This pack sends the peer_id of uTorrent 1.77.
I can create a emulate version the next days if you want but which version should it spoof?
no problem for me, never banned!
the only thing I have lost all credits :frown:

Mumpitz
26.01.08, 21:49
schon wieder ne neue Version, ich komm ja langsam nicht mehr hinterher mit dem dl'en

Und wenn du ein emulate baust, sollte es wieder für 1.61 sein, da der auf vielen seiten als einzige Version erlaubt is ;)

abackos
26.01.08, 21:59
they are all with locked/enabled DHT?

Butcho
26.01.08, 22:22
No i've not changed the dht staus. You don't need it because on private tracker all other peers have deactivated their dht and so this feature is useless.

@winan
I've checked it and have seen that somethings was wrong. I give you your credits back...

CoreCore
26.01.08, 22:46
older version of uTorrent are going to be blocked on private trackers so NO need for Butcho to spoof 1.6.1 or any other version. They are being blocked b/c of the security risk in the older versions.

abackos
26.01.08, 23:56
@Butcho: thank you, I don't need it and I DON'T WANT IT! :)

Ultraviolet
27.01.08, 00:10
Speziellen Dank, dass du meinen Wunsch erfüllt hast und auch die Multi- und FakeUp-Mods eine eigene Farbe gekriegt haben! :biggrin:

Mach mich jetzt mal ans testen!

winan
27.01.08, 01:53
@winan
I've checked it and have seen that somethings was wrong. I give you your credits back...
Thanks a lot!!!

I will try the new version tomorrow! In other words, Emulate seems useless now.
fantastic! new version in real time

bonko
27.01.08, 05:43
i use version 1.7.5 and because is banned on some trackers i don't know which version can i use now, 1.7.6 or 1.7.7.
sorry for bad english :(

Butcho
27.01.08, 08:09
It's better if you download the newest version because i think the tracker ban 1.76 soon...

hitman
27.01.08, 14:43
right, thanks for all the answers :) that made some light :)

@all

to say thanks hit the thanks button!!

r0gu3ptm
27.01.08, 15:19
did that already :) sorry if I offended anyone.

czullo
28.01.08, 22:09
Be careful i used -Report Seeder seeder version on sct and got auto-ban ( say: bye bye on tracker status sreeen )

Butcho
28.01.08, 22:13
But you've downloaded never this mod how could you try it?
Normal they can't detect this version with a script because it sends all like a orginal client which seeds...

czullo
28.01.08, 22:27
I used similar version from other site ( is allowed to post on what ? ) and it have same options like this, and like i said, autoban from scrip so they must have some good script to detect false utorrent, on Azureus Shu i do over 10TB and nothing, on utorrent i start torrent and ban.

Butcho
28.01.08, 22:32
Yes ok but i think you talk about sebas version and his report seeder sends wrong announces. You can check it with a http sniffer. His worst work is his halite pack there he sends reports like uploaded=0left0 (normal: uploaded=0). Every good tracker can detect his mods...

czullo
28.01.08, 22:37
yes i meand sebas version of utorrent, to bad i found this board to late of couple hours... next time i dodnt download anything from his site... thx for the tip with the sniffer. And i hope so this mod is fully working and didna have glithes.

Butcho
28.01.08, 22:41
I've checked all and normal they can't detect the expansions mods via script. Only the multi and fakeup mods are not the safest, because you send always the zero behind your real upload. But that's a generel problem.

edit:
Here i've checked his new version. It's noermal that sct detect you with this report:
downloaded=000&left=000&

czullo
28.01.08, 22:51
Yeah but i never use version with multipler or fakeup beucase of they detection ( i red on seba site problem with "0" ant the end), i think noreport ( before 1st ban ) was safe - i was wrong ( seba isnt good cooder ), second time i think that report version ( only upload report ) is the safest version of all, how i become suprise when i say bye bye... so you say thats on 100% sure my ban was of beucase bad sended ( uploaded=0left0 ) data to the tracker ? I dont want to do same mistake by 3rd time, now i will use your mods ( if i could download ), Your and Snakedoctor (utraitor) version didnt have those glith ? ( uploaded=0left0 ) sorry for asking twice but i want to have sure of this.

BTW: You checked report (those what i use) version ? or those with multi ?

Edit: how should look valid ( proper ) version of report to the tracker ? can you post it ??

Butcho
28.01.08, 22:52
I checked his normal report version of his newest pack...
I don't want talk bad about seba he seems to be ok but his work is not perfect...
OK there are some mods like Bitcomet where you can't do all perfect but with utorrent it's possible and so i can't understand him...

czullo
28.01.08, 22:59
I dont want to bale anybody, dont get me wrong i always download from him site ( since i found Shu ) one ( and after that second ) time i would like to try utorrent and i get burned... i was thinking thats was utorrent code "function" thats can be easy detected, but now i see there some good people at his work (cooding) that could provide some decent version both Shu and utorrent. Thx for that guys.

holycow510
28.01.08, 23:58
I've checked all and normal they can't detect the expansions mods via script. Only the multi and fakeup mods are not the safest, because you send always the zero behind your real upload. But that's a generel problem.

edit:
Here i've checked his new version. It's noermal that sct detect you with this report:
downloaded=000&left=000&

So say I use the fake2x mod, If I have a current upload of 8.7 it'll show up as a upload speed of 28? If so, do normal clients show up as 8.7?

czullo
29.01.08, 00:02
Yes but fake2x isnt safe beucase if your real upload is 9 fake upload is 29. But if your real upload rise to the 10 your fake upload is 210, and that huge "jump" isnt safe, they can track that high change of upload speed.

Butcho
29.01.08, 00:15
The next thing is you send an uploadrate with a 2 in front of your upload all the time and normal you've always different rates wih every announce. You can use these mods on normal trackers there you get no problems but sct is a higher level they've good scrips...

czullo
29.01.08, 00:27
I would like to sugesst to use utorrent report ( if it wasnt banable on sct ) + Greedy Torrent ( custom multiple ), but i heard that sct figured out how to dettect GT, also im dont sure how safe is to use utorrent on sct ( i always use "bad" version ).

voll.horst
29.01.08, 02:55
danke für dieses pack, hatte mit nem älteren probleme, freue mich schon wenn dieses hier funktioniert :)

Butcho
29.01.08, 12:10
Echt was hattest du für Probleme? Normal sollte alles funktionieren.

voll.horst
29.01.08, 14:46
das utorrent 1.76 pack lief bei mir überhaupt nicht - im gegensatz zu allen früheren versionen. utorrent hat sich zu keinem tracker verbunden obwohl ich alle einstellungen wie bei den früheren versionen übernommen hab und sonst keine änderungen vornahm. auch das einstellen eines anderen ports und das vollständige deaktivieren der firewall brachte kein ergebnis.

Butcho
29.01.08, 14:59
Echt komisch falls das bei dir wieder so ist lass es mich bitte gleich wissen das ich der sache nachgehen kann. Bei mir laufen die Packs ja auch immer und ich hatte eigentlich nie solche Probleme.

voll.horst
29.01.08, 18:55
klar mach ich gerne - aber dieses mal funktioneirt wieder alles wie erwartet herovrragend :)

czullo
31.01.08, 11:20
I have some request about this relase, i have some issues about splashscreeen, its ok wen you run utorrent and spashscreen comes, but if he comes every time you add torrent thats isnt comfortable, so please think about that... or maybe could you do version without the splash ( like in utraitor )... you already have credits in "about" consider that

hitman
31.01.08, 16:25
I have some request about this relase, i have some issues about splashscreeen, its ok wen you run utorrent and spashscreen comes, but if he comes every time you add torrent thats isnt comfortable, so please think about that... or maybe could you do version without the splash ( like in utraitor )... you already have credits in "about" consider that

well the thing with the splash is not intended to come every time you add torrents. its probably a bug that butcho have to look about. its only intended to come on startup

czullo
31.01.08, 16:46
Ohh.. i see, i was thinking that was "option" to spash on every time you add torrent, so we are waiting for Butcho`s comment...

Butcho
31.01.08, 18:30
Hmm i never had such a problem that the splashscreen comes if i open a torrent. I only can see the splash if i start utorrent. With which version you have that problem? With everyone? Has anybody else the same problem? Which Operatingsystem is running on you system czullo?

czullo
31.01.08, 19:01
Im using Windows XP SP2, im using NoCompl_Report-Seeder, spalshscreen apears when i click in Opera wodnload torrent, and the buton "open" ( in opera ) if utorrent is closed its open and add torrent, bu if its opened already spashscrean will show up. Now i will explain you:

1. I start uttorenr report-seeder
http://i31.tinypic.com/2aes36b.jpg
2. I click on "donload" torrent and nex window from opera will apear and click "open"
http://i25.tinypic.com/25z2ryb.jpg
3. Splashscrean will apear, and its looks like uttoert is run again...
http://i30.tinypic.com/2jcztom.jpg

maybe could you do version witout splash... or fix it...

edit: hitman also had this problem i think...

Butcho
31.01.08, 20:16
Yes ok now i undesstand it everytime if you start a torrent extern then the splasscreen comes, because the utorrent process starts again. I don't have that problem because i always open my torrents in utorrent self. I'll test it more and try to fix that problem.

czullo
31.01.08, 22:25
If you fix thats good, if you not please consider removing splash. Beucase if you download a lot ist a verry uncomfortable. Redgards and thx for great mod.

Butcho
31.01.08, 22:35
Yes of course and until i release the next one you can resolve the problem if you open your torrent files only with utorrent self. Can you test it one time please if it work on this way?
(safe torrentfile on disk / start utorrent / klick on file and add torrent)

czullo
31.01.08, 23:15
Yes this way work perfectly with no splash... buts its kind of uncorfortalbe save on disk, open utorent, etc etc, more click you know ;) So i hope so that you can fix it... Redgards.

Butcho
31.01.08, 23:18
yes of course but i want wait for the next utorrent release if it's ok for you because otherwise i must build the complete pack again and that' a lot of work.
But perhaps if i have enough time i start this weekend to fix it...

czullo
31.01.08, 23:24
Thats not so important, but i hope that in 1.7.8 it will be fixed :) No rush, you are doing great work, but no rush :) Better do slowly but without bugs.

kolir
01.02.08, 18:27
da wird viel vom spoofen geredet aber mich ineresiert es, ob der spoof auch im clienten angezeigt wird (sihe bild) :

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/vucjak/spoof.png

oder wird nur der tracker selber getäuscht?

zweite frage.

wird man auch portable mods in naher zukunft anbieten(also wo man euren utorrent vom usb-stick aus nutzen kann) ?
oder überlässt ihr die sektion seba und den anderen codern?

Rebound
01.02.08, 18:33
da wird viel vom spoofen geredet aber mich ineresiert es, ob der spoof auch im clienten angezeigt wird (sihe bild) :

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/vucjak/spoof.png

oder wird nur der tracker selber getäuscht?

zweite frage.

wird man auch portable mods in naher zukunft anbieten(also wo man euren utorrent vom usb-stick aus nutzen kann) ?

Ja, auch im Clienten wird die richtige uTorrent version emuliert.

Portable Mods? Das sind alles exe Dateien, die kann man ganz normal auch auf einem USB Stick benutzen...

Mfg

Rebound

czullo
01.02.08, 18:57
I have question about this image above ( i dont understand german so good ) is that meand that this mod will show like this on the image ? isnt this wrong ? it should be uttorrent 1.7.7?

hitman
01.02.08, 19:58
zweite frage.

du kannst jeden utorrent selbst portable machen, dazu einfach im selben ordner wo die utorrent einstellungen sind auch die exe die du verwenden willst kopieren, dann machst du eine verknüpfung der exe und trägst bei ziel am ende /recover ein fertig

den ordner auf nen usb stick kopieren und schon ist das ding komplett portable

seba hat keine richtigen portable versionen

I have question about this image above ( i dont understand german so good ) is that meand that this mod will show like this on the image ? isnt this wrong ? it should be uttorrent 1.7.7?

the image was only an example. this leecherpack v5 has no emulation and it send to the tracker the native identification

kolir
01.02.08, 20:48
das heisst im princip könntet ihr " hallo " als klient version hinschreiben?

danke hitman werds mal ausprobieren.

gibt es auch andere portable clients oder ist µTorrent in diesem fall einzigartig?

hitman
01.02.08, 21:08
das heisst im princip könntet ihr " hallo " als klient version hinschreiben?

danke hitman werds mal ausprobieren.

gibt es auch andere portable clients oder ist µTorrent in diesem fall einzigartig?

zum tracker kann man alles senden auch "hallo" also client aber zwischen den clients kann man nur bestimmte sachen senden die der client auch erkennt. wobei man im grunde da auch alles sende kann nur wird der gegenclient das ganze dann als unknown erkennen weil dieser den client "hallo" nicht kennt :biggrin:

es gibt bestimmt auch andere clients die portable gehen, azureus z.b. ist auch portable zu machen bis auf die tatsache das java installiert sein muss

kolir
01.02.08, 22:32
aber wenn die gegenseite einen auf version "hallo" gespooften clienten hätte, dann würde es gehen?

wie wechselt ihr die icons des clienten?
habe etwas im google gestöbert und nichts serioses finden können. ( reshacker usw. )

mir gefällt halite ganz gut. opensource und genau so schnell wie utorrent und bitorrent.
könnte man den auch auf einen usb-stick zum laufen bringen.

ps. seba hat schon ne lecherversion von halite, "nur der frühe vogel fängt den wurm ;)

hitman
01.02.08, 22:51
aber wenn die gegenseite einen auf version "hallo" gespooften clienten hätte, dann würde es gehen?

wie wechselt ihr die icons des clienten?
habe etwas im google gestöbert und nichts serioses finden können. ( reshacker usw. )

mir gefällt halite ganz gut. opensource und genau so schnell wie utorrent und bitorrent.
könnte man den auch auf einen usb-stick zum laufen bringen.

ps. seba hat schon ne lecherversion von halite, "nur der frühe vogel fängt den wurm ;)

kannst ja butcho fragen ob er den halite vielleicht machen will dürfte für ihn kein problem sein.

auf sebas mods würde ich sowieso nicht viel wert legen da diese oft nur mist zum tracker schicken naja wer drauf steht soll sich damit bedienen

Butcho
02.02.08, 15:12
Ja Halite ist ganz nett nur das Problem ist man kann zwar ohne Probleme die Versionen fertig machen die Seba gepostet hat nur leider senden die total fehlerhafte Reports. Zum Beispiel sein NoReport schickt folgendes uploaded=0left0 (Original: uploaded=0). Somit kann jeder Tracker den Mod sofort entarnen sobald er sich einmal die announcen ansieht. Deshalb hab ich mir gedacht lasse ich Halite llieber in Ruhe. Vorallem ist es ja eh ein OpenSource Client und man könnte mit dem Prog alles machen wenn man ein wenig c+ behescht. Vieleicht findet sich ja wer der sich mit diesem Projekt auseinander setzten will und uns eine perfekte cheater version zaubert und nicht so ein verbuggtes Ding präsentiert wie Seba...

hitman
02.02.08, 15:16
Ja Halite ist ganz nett nur das Problem ist man kann zwar ohne Probleme die Versionen fertig machen die Seba gepostet hat nur leider senden die total fehlerhafte Reports. Zum Beispiel sein NoReport schickt folgendes uploaded=0left0 (Original: uploaded=0). Somit kann jeder Tracker den Mod sofort entarnen sobald er sich einmal die announcen ansieht. Deshalb hab ich mir gedacht lasse ich Halite llieber in Ruhe. Vorallem ist es ja eh ein OpenSource Client und man könnte mit dem Prog alles machen wenn man ein wenig c+ behescht. Vieleicht findet sich ja wer der sich mit diesem Projekt auseinander setzten will und uns eine perfekte cheater version zaubert und nicht so ein verbuggtes Ding präsentiert wie Seba...

lol wie kann man nur solche mods releasen das ist ja sehr sehr schwach :rolleyes2: entweder man macht es richtig oder garnicht

Rebound
02.02.08, 16:58
Tja, nur leider hat Seba uns in der Vergangenheit ja immer wieder bewiesen, das er absolut keine Ahnung hat und solange rumprobiert bis der Client zum Tracker durchkommt... :rolleyes2:

So ist es natürlich kein Problem seine ganzen Mods zu enttarnen... Würde er nur halb so viel Wert auf korrekte Announcen legen wie wir, wäre er immerhin halb so gut wie wir^^

Aber was soll´s, wer sich dem anvertraut hat selber Schuld, hier können wir wenigstens dafür garantieren das unsere Mods korrekte laufen und keinen Müll senden. :smile:

Mfg

Rebound

yang
02.02.08, 22:19
I was waiting for use the newest vision . Coz the site i always been start band old vision , and i have a question that is that safe i use multi 100X , i set upload 1kb/s. If not , which one is more safe ??

Butcho
02.02.08, 22:22
I think the safest way is to use the Report Seeder Mod because you can always say you've already downloaded that file on a other site.

NormaDchagga
03.02.08, 11:14
kann jemand zufällig sagen ob: -NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe am TS bzw. auf mytorrent detected ist?

is somebode able to say whether -NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe is detected on TS or mytorrent?

mfg NormaDchagga

Manas
03.02.08, 11:47
Der Mod sollte auf allen Trackern funktionieren, da er perfekt ausgearbeitet wurde. Im Anfangspost steht, dass er bereits auf Bitme getestet wurde, und da Bitme gute Skripte hat, solltest du ihn auch frohen Herzens auf dem TS oder dem MyT benutzen können... :biggrin:

Butcho
03.02.08, 13:18
Er geht auf jedenfall auf dem TS. Wenn könnten sie dich manuel Kicken wenn du zu offentsichtlich Cheatest aber sonst sollte nichts passieren.

Ratpenat
03.02.08, 16:51
I've a problem with Torrent-Bytes, my upload stats works fine but my download stats not updating (even using original uTorrent).

I'm using Multi-10, but it seems that there is a problem...

TB FAQ:

Most common reason for stats not updating

* The user is cheating. (a.k.a. "Summary Ban") LOL :shockkk!:
* The server is overloaded and unresponsive. Just try to keep the session open until the server responds again. (Flooding the server with consecutive manual updates is not recommended.)
* You are using a faulty client. If you want to use an experimental or CVS version you do it at your own risk.

Thanks.

Manas
03.02.08, 16:58
When did you try to download something there? Because Freeleech was enabled till January, 31st, 2008.

Have you tried one Torrent or also others?

Ratpenat
03.02.08, 17:14
Yes Manas, I've downloaded 3 different torrents, and only upload stats work and my download stats are freeze (not updating).

EDIT:
------

Sorry, you're right Manas, I was downloading only "Free Leech packs", I feel so dumb. :stupid:

I've donloaded another torrent (not [FL]), and my stats work perfect now. :klatsch_3:

Best regards. :wink:

magni
08.02.08, 00:08
1.77 nice

now i can cheat on XWT

"From now on the ONLY clients/versions we allow to be used on XWT are:
µTorrent: 1.6.1 and 1.7.7 and above (Windows)"

thx

Manas
08.02.08, 00:46
Yes Manas, I've downloaded 3 different torrents, and only upload stats work and my download stats are freeze (not updating).

EDIT:
------

Sorry, you're right Manas, I was downloading only "Free Leech packs", I feel so dumb. :stupid:

I've donloaded another torrent (not [FL]), and my stats work perfect now. :klatsch_3:

Best regards. :wink:

You're welcome. By the way, it's only worrisome if the fake upload is not counted. :smile:

bobtheorange
08.02.08, 04:50
great, now i can fake again! all the sites now are banning the older utorrent except 1.6.1, why 1.6.1?

czullo
08.02.08, 08:33
1.6.1 is last version before fusion with Bittorent inc ( RIA, MPPA ) and dont have any bugs, many ppl thinks thats the best version in utorrent history.

messy
09.02.08, 00:22
hab's noch nicht so ganz geschnallt wie das alles so funktionieren soll und warum ich so viele unterscheidliche exe habe.. aber werd mir das mal anschauen...
thx alot
messy

hitman
09.02.08, 03:00
hab's noch nicht so ganz geschnallt wie das alles so funktionieren soll und warum ich so viele unterscheidliche exe habe.. aber werd mir das mal anschauen...
thx alot
messy

jede exe hat bestimmte zusatz fake funktionen daher auch verschiedene versionen. oben in der beschreibung findest du die genaue erläuterung zu den einzelnen versionen bzw. was die zusatz funktionen bewirken

Wasauimmer
12.02.08, 12:56
Bei mir kommt bei bitfactory die Fehlermeldung:

"Du benutzt einen gebannten Client. Bitte lies die FAQ"

Was kann ich da machen?

Thx für die Hilfe

Butcho
12.02.08, 13:39
Dann wird utorrent 1.77 auf Bitfactory nicht erlaubt sein obwohl das eigentlich seltsam ist. Was steht den in der FAQ zu diesem Thema? Ich kann leider gerade selbst nicht nachschauen, da ich nicht zuhause bin. Falls das echt der fall ist kannst du die Expansion v4 verwenden, denn dieses Modpack emuliert komplett uTorrent 1.61 und sollte deshalb laufen.

Wasauimmer
12.02.08, 14:55
Dann wird utorrent 1.77 auf Bitfactory nicht erlaubt sein obwohl das eigentlich seltsam ist. Was steht den in der FAQ zu diesem Thema?

Also im FAQ steht folgendes:

Warum bekomme ich die Meldung: "Du benutzt einen gebannten Client. Bitte lies das FAQ!"

Da es in letzter Zeit immer öfter vorkommt, dass Benutzer einen gemoddeten Client benutzen, der Fake-Upload produziert, sind wir dazu gezwungen, Maßnahmen zu ergreifen.
Diese Maßnahmen schließen auch das Blockieren einiger Clients ein. Die einzige Möglichkeit, diesen Fehler zu beseitigen ist es, einen ungemoddeten Client zu benutzen. Beachte bitte, dass die entsprechenden Clients auch dann gebannt werden, wenn der Fake-Upload nicht aktiviert ist.

Wir werden keine Liste der gebannten Clients oder der Methoden veröffentlichen, nach denen wir die Sperrungen vornehmen!

Falls das echt der fall ist kannst du die Expansion v4 verwenden, denn dieses Modpack emuliert komplett uTorrent 1.61 und sollte deshalb laufen.

Werde ich demfall mal probieren, danke für den Hinweis :smile:

Grz

Butcho
12.02.08, 17:58
Warte mal nicht das es doch am Fakeupload liegt. Verwende lieber mal eine exe ohne einen Multi ob es dann klappt. Den eigentlich ist es komisch das dort die neueste uTorrent Version geblockt wird. Das Problem ist das die uTorrent Fakeups noch nie perfekt waren aber bis jetzt sind sie eigentlich überall gelaufen (ausser Oink und Czone) soweit ich weiss.

Rebound
12.02.08, 18:00
Warte mal nicht das es doch am Fakeupload liegt. Verwende lieber mal eine exe ohne einen Multi ob es dann klappt. Den eigentlich ist es komisch das dort die neueste uTorrent Version geblockt wird. Das Problem ist das die uTorrent Fakeups noch nie perfekt waren aber bis jetzt sind sie eigentlich überall gelaufen (ausser Oink und Czone) soweit ich weiss.

Auf BitFactory sind alle uTorrent Versionen gebannt bis auf 1.6 und 1.6.1, also keine sorge. :wink:

Er soll die emulate Version nehmen, dann wird alles klappen. :smile:

Mfg

Rebound

philly1818
12.02.08, 21:35
einen clienten nehmen der nicht gebannt ist...

oder hier diesen thread genauer lesen...

EDIT: dieses report seeder ist echt genial, man wird nicht als downloader angezeigt und der down zählt auch nicht! super arbeit! mal schauen wie lange er nicht erkannt wird :-)

Butcho
15.02.08, 23:44
Entarnen können die da so leicht gar nichts solange du torrent nimmst wo es schon auf anderen Trackern gibt und schaue das du in files mit vielen anderen peers mit einsteigst. Es steht ja sogar in der TS FAQ das man Sachen auf anderen Seiten laden soll und dann dort seeden um seine Ratio aufzubessern und genau so sieht es für die aus.

Piechcio
01.03.08, 21:36
hi, could anybody send it to rapidshare? i tried to dl it, but it got a error :/ thx..

Butcho
01.03.08, 21:39
Here you can read what's the problem... Credits (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=credits)

czullo
02.03.08, 10:23
Many new users want to download all mods without doing something to the community, hit and run, i think that we ( you :P ) should take 1(2,3 etc) week account to download anything beucase most of this people registering downloading and forgeting about forum.

kolir
02.03.08, 22:01
die version läuft exelent, aber da einige balkan tracker nur die 1.61 version erlauben, würde ich meinen vorpostern zustimmem das ihr in zukunft eine gespoofte version macht.
und das rote icon gefält mir besser als das orginale.

tolle arbeit Butcho

A-Day
03.03.08, 00:54
when i use -NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe, i am seen as a seeder.

am i seen with 100% done in the peer client window? am i still able to download even though i am seen as 100% done and won't it look suspicious if i have 100% & done and still downloading from someone?

StonedAssassin
03.03.08, 06:39
when i use -NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe, i am seen as a seeder.

am i seen with 100% done in the peer client window? am i still able to download even though i am seen as 100% done and won't it look suspicious if i have 100% & done and still downloading from someone?

In the peerlist it will show your actual stats. But only to your other peers... it reports differently to the tracker.

wwwww
04.03.08, 01:16
Will try it but don't have enough credits, downloaded it earlier, but formated disk and lost it. :frown:

patrickbateman
04.03.08, 03:37
i dont get it .. does this spoof utorrent or is it utorrent??? Cause I want one that will work with waffles and all you need to do is make it so they cant tell its spoofing i think

zatoicchi
04.03.08, 04:57
i dont get it .. does this spoof utorrent or is it utorrent??? Cause I want one that will work with waffles and all you need to do is make it so they cant tell its spoofing i think

I know that it won't work on Waffles been banned there a few times already,its utorrent based on 1.77 version but you have a choice of different modification and if you want you can choose the original version based on 1.77

czullo
04.03.08, 08:15
Will try it but don't have enough credits, downloaded it earlier, but formated disk and lost it. :frown:

so if you destroy your car you will go to the mercedes salon to give you another ? :D lol write more, think more :D Also your nick is telling me that your only purpose on this forum is to hit'n'run

EDIT: I found up that all mods with name starring of NoCompl have some nasty looking icon of "u", oryginal one and fakup and multi have smooth and nice looking incon but mods with NoCompl have really nasty please consider to fix that look :) Regards

wwwww
05.03.08, 23:04
So, is there any problem, czullo. can we download it safely. Thanks in advanced. :)

czullo
06.03.08, 08:52
lol yes you can download safely :D and using safely :) with no ban :D

bishop987
17.03.08, 18:32
Butcho, kannst du mir folgendes erklären:
Authentium 4.93.8 2008.03.14 W32/Backdoor.BLAE
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2008.03.16 W32/Backdoor.BLAE
F-Secure 6.70.13260.0 2008.03.17 Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini
Ikarus T3.1.1.20 2008.03.17 Virus.Win32.VB.FJU
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.03.16 Suspicious file
Prevx1 V2 2008.03.17 Heuristic: Suspicious File With Covert Attributes
Sophos 4.27.0 2008.03.17 Sus/ComPack-C
Sunbelt 3.0.963.0 2008.03.14 VIPRE.Suspicious
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.03.17 Win32.Malware.gen (suspicious) ?

Sind Ergebnisse vom Scan deines Mods. Kommt mir SEEEEEEEEEHHHHRRRR verdächtig vor.

Butcho
17.03.08, 20:44
Liegt am exe Packer den ich verwende um die Mods zu packen. Dieses Problem gibt es schon ewig. Diese Falsch Meldungen hatte man z.B. auch mit den Extreme Leecher Mods. Solche Ergebnisse bekommst du übrigens mit ziemlich jeden im Netz erhältlichen Mod, da die meisten AntiVirus Programme die gepackten exe Files einfach falsch erkennen. Du glaubst ja nicht wirklich das hier einer einen Trojaner in einen Mod packen würde, denn wenn so was aufkommen würde wäre der ganze Ruf des Forums im Arsch...
Falls du es nicht glaubst kannst du es ja ruhig mal selber testen indem du dir einen exe crypter holst und die uTorrent.exe selber packst und danach testest. Falls du meinen exe Packer wissen willst das du es komplett durch testen kannst schreibe mir einfach eine PN.

Hier sind übrigens Artikel von einer anderen Seite zu diesem Thema...
Link1 (http://leechermods.blogspot.com/2008/02/bitdefender-antivirus-software-false_14.html)
Link2 (http://leechermods.blogspot.com/2008/02/bitdefender-antivirus-software-false.html)

Ausserdem hättest du ruhig mal das komplette Ergebnis des Online Checks posten können, dann würde man wenigstens sehen das die Namenhaften Scanner nichts finden...
VirusTotal - Kostenloser online Viren- und Malwarescanner - Ergebnis (http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/23423d632b1d2915fbcd79ce9363f7cb)
Die Fabrikate die du oben aufgezählt hast melden halt lieber gleich einen Virus bevor sie mal was übersehen. Aber ob solche Scanner dann auch wirklich brauchbar sind ist halt die andere Frage wenn von 10 Warnungen nur eine korrekte dabei ist...

bishop987
17.03.08, 22:16
Tut mir leid, falls ich zu übereilt irgendwelche Schlüsse gezogen hab. Versuche halt alles Unbekannte durch den Onlinescan zu jagen, um mein Gewissen zu beruhigen. Und bei 8 Treffern wird man halt vorsichtiger. Butcho, vielen Dank für die ausführliche Antwort. Jetzt kann ich wohl ungehemmt leechen und cheaten im Torrent-Netz ;)

Butcho
17.03.08, 22:24
Ist doch kein Problem. Ich versteh das doch ich bin bei solchen Sachen auch immer vorsichtig. Vorallem wenn es noch mit Filesharing zu tun hat. Nur wir kennen dieses Problem halt echt schon seit es die ersten uTorrent Mods gab und deshalb mache ich mir da keine Gedanken mehr.

bishop987
17.03.08, 22:41
Eine Frage hätte ich da noch. Ich habe jetzt Multi-10 und Fakeup-5x Versionen ausprobiert. Bei Uploadlimit 5 zeigt er mir die tatsächlich hochgeladenen 5kb/s. Wo kann ich den ablesen, wie viel Upload ich den fake?

hitman
17.03.08, 22:52
das kannst du nur auf den tracker erkennen undzwar in der peersliste im client kannst du nur den echten upload speed sehen

czullo
18.03.08, 12:47
All of you this is noth thx topic, you have button to this, if you want to spam there is english speaking section for this, dont reply this topic with "thx" its trash and verry disturbing if you want to find something

voll.horst
22.03.08, 16:07
well recently the multi10x client showed up as banned by what.cd... i instantly switched back to the unmodded version... any idea why this could have happened?

nexus
22.03.08, 20:03
Gibt es den mod auch mit der emulate 1.60 funktion? Es gibt immer noch einige tracker welche die neueren versionen nicht akzeptieren.Vielleicht könnte man dieses feature evtl. auch einbauen daß man wählen kann welche version emuliert werden soll, das wäre klasse.
Ansonsten der 1.75er emulate 1.60 funktioniert bisher sehr gut, klasse arbeit!

hitman
22.03.08, 21:29
1.6.1 emulation hat butcho bereits schon in Leecherpack v4 gemacht der dürfte eigentlich auf den trackern wo die neueste version gebannt ist erlaubt sein. ansonsten fügt es butcho bei grösserer nachfrage beim nächsten pack das dazu

wwwww
24.03.08, 17:33
Sorry for my english, wich mod is safer?

i?ve been usin fakeup 5x with max upload 9kbs.

Deezer
24.03.08, 20:46
ok so i have a quick question, is anyone of you guys been trying this on "big" sites like SCT or Waffles and can tell me if he has been caught? is it safe to spoof there? and id it is which is the safest mod to use?

Butcho
24.03.08, 21:06
I think the safest one is the report seeder version because you can always say you've downloaded that torrent on a other site. On high level (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/) tracker like waffles don't use the multi versions because they can detect it.

innovationde
24.03.08, 22:59
I found INSTANT BANN on hdbits used Azureus shu hack, this must be safer?

Rebound
24.03.08, 23:06
Sorry for my english, wich mod is safer?

i?ve been usin fakeup 5x with max upload 9kbs.

Both versions are only safe on trackers who don´t detect this mods.

The once tracker is waffles, waffles detect the uTorrent Mods. :smile:

I found INSTANT BANN on hdbits used Azureus shu hack, this must be safer?

Azureus Shu Mod is the safest Mod which you can use. I think you have used to high upload fake speed, then the tracker can detect you...

regards

Rebound

Butcho
24.03.08, 23:40
But Waffles only detect the multi mods thr other versions should run there...

czullo
24.03.08, 23:50
Rebound all mods of utorrent are banned on waflles ? i meand utraitor ( stealth etc ) and SBI lecheer pack v5, or just multipler x10, x100 etc ?

Rebound
25.03.08, 00:09
Rebound all mods of utorrent are banned on waflles ? i meand utraitor ( stealth etc ) and SBI lecheer pack v5, or just multipler x10, x100 etc ?

No, sorry, not all Mods. I only know from the x10 and x100. I don´t know the 5x, 8x etc... working or will be detected...

But i think only the multiplier are detected on waffles, because it´s very easy to detect. :smile:

regards

Rebound

rc.conzen
25.03.08, 12:49
no problem for me, never banned!
the only thing I have lost all credits :frown:

i´ve been banned a lot why?
read all the posts to help but still .
could it be a router problem?
downloads are slow as well?

I think the safest one is the report seeder version because you can always say you've downloaded that torrent on a other site. On high level (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/) tracker like waffles don't use the multi versions because they can detect it.

why would they detect the multi mods and nothe other ones?

Butcho
25.03.08, 13:27
Because the multi mods send always a zero behind the realupload. That's the point why they can detect the multimods. The other versions send announces like the orginial client and so they can't detect them via script...

CoreCore
28.03.08, 13:21
Hey, Butcho

Just wondering on something. Woke up this morning and my KIS (Kaspersky Anti Virus) was crying at me that the modded uTorrent.exe are backdoors. I'm pretty sure it's a faults positive but just wanted to let you know and make sure it's all ok.

Screen Shot is below.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4723/utorrentzo0.png

Butcho
28.03.08, 15:30
Yes i know the problem is that some antivirus versions detect my exe crypter which i've used for packing as trojan.
Here is a oline check result...
SB-Innovation - Redirecting... (http://www.sb-innovation.de/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.virustotal.com %2Fde%2Fanalisis%2F23423d632b1d2915fbcd79ce9363f7c b)
There you can see that only some programs detect it as virus i don't know what's the exact problem but please belive me i would never pack any virus in a program...

CoreCore
28.03.08, 18:28
There you can see that only some programs detect it as virus i don't know what's the exact problem but please belive me i would never pack any virus in a program...

Oh yea I know you would never, just letting you know in case it was just me lol... I have it in my ignore list / white list. Its all good. KIS is picky at times about things hehe

Thanks for all your great work

czullo
28.03.08, 19:38
Kaspersky have some % of false positives, thats meand that it see virus and there is no virus, beter instal ESET ;) It have 0 false positives

CoreCore
29.03.08, 06:01
Kaspersky have some % of false positives, thats meand that it see virus and there is no virus, beter instal ESET ;) It have 0 false positives

Hehe, i know what false positives are... Just making sure i did not get a virus from one of the torrents. and i don't trust ESET and v3 misses a lot of true viruses. I have used Kaspersky for 3 years now and never got any viruses but then again i know what im doing. But did test NOD and it failed on my personal test, where Kasper passed. I rather have a faults positive every now and then and not reporting one at all when you need it too.

czullo
29.03.08, 10:02
i run kaspersky over 2 years = no viruses, i switch to ESEt where v3.0 came out and gues what = no viruses and more resources to the other appz ;)

r0gu3ptm
30.03.08, 19:21
Coming about anti-viruses, I've been using with success McAfee Antivirus for some years now, and no problems detected, no viruses and the other appz have enough resources. Cheers:)

czullo
31.03.08, 20:55
I think i found some bug, utorrent is starring minimalized by default but if you uncheck this option utorrent will still start minimalized... can you check this Butcho ?

slightlystoopid9
01.04.08, 02:24
This version is much better than other ratio fakers. It takes some getting used to but it is definitley an improvement over the old ones

cooler
03.04.08, 01:44
Butcho du hast am anfang des thread erwähnt den 1.61 spoof zu machen. Willst du jetzt auf die nächste utorrent version warten?

Butcho
03.04.08, 13:57
Jo ich hab mir gedacht ich warte auf die v1.78, da ja manche Tracker wie z.B. Czone die 1.77 bereits schon wieder gebannt haben, da die Version angeblich immer noch einen Bug enthalten soll. Aber das sich der uTorrent Entwickler so lange Zeit läst hätte ich mi nicht gedacht. der ist warscheinlich nur noch mit seinem 1.8er Projekt beschäftigt. Aber man kann ja solange den Expansionsmod v4 verwenden....

melody4u
10.04.08, 22:30
Very good. I ever used other tools to help maintain good ratio in private trackers but this seems the best choice.
Im using old version of this pack in gfxnews e audionews trackers (where old tools not works). This seems work very well.

mmmmm
11.04.08, 19:46
there is some thing wrong

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6045/thereisatrojanwa8.th.jpg (http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thereisatrojanwa8.jpg)

czullo
11.04.08, 20:15
no, theres no viruses, its just false positive, it has been discused already.

mmmmm
11.04.08, 21:18
its trojan not virus and only on 2 of all clients (my anti virus kaspersky)

zatoicchi
11.04.08, 22:00
its trojan not virus and only on 2 of all clients (my anti virus kaspersky)

there are no trojans or viruses on any of this clients, been using them for awhile now.these clients are virus and trojans free.. Dont use them or download if you are doubtfull

hitman
11.04.08, 22:40
I can speak only for our mods.

The mods contain NO virus or trojan.

The packer that we used to shrink the mods is not recongnise right from the antivirus software thats why they detect them wrong. Beside this we spoke about that problem only one page back!!!

mmmmm
12.04.08, 00:08
.these clients are virus and trojans free.. Dont use them or download if you are doubtfull

i uses it and know its good but i was asking about this error also u can try with kaspersky 7.0.1.325

The packer that we used to shrink the mods is not recongnise right from the antivirus software thats why they detect them wrong

thank u for clearing this

czullo
12.04.08, 11:55
do you know what is false positive ? if no google it :D

czullo
17.04.08, 09:42
stop spaming this topis, there is "THX" button use it. To bump post there is english section of forum, where you can post your pet name, your favourite xxx movie ect. keep this topic clean. Thx.

itzicbitzic
20.04.08, 17:56
Kaspersky keep warning me this: Backdoor.Win32.Agobot.pbi – troian program.
I hope it's just a false warning!

Rebound
20.04.08, 17:58
Kaspersky keep warning me this: Backdoor.Win32.Agobot.pbi – troian program.
I hope it's just a false warning!

Read this post: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=2242&page=9#post21121

hitman
20.04.08, 18:02
last warning i dont want to see any post about virus warning we wrote a lot of times that Butchos mods dont have any virus and we explained the reason of the warning

THERE IS NO VIRUS

vlj
21.04.08, 12:19
Maybe we should build a blog or something where people using this mod can send screenshots as proofs of their properly working systems or healthy virus scan results of the mod :)

SBI LeecherPack v5 works just great. Thanks again by the way ;)

czullo
21.04.08, 14:03
zomfg, here`s one and the last proof:

http://i25.tinypic.com/20fqfiv.jpg

techmax
24.04.08, 12:40
it works on what.cd??

Also tell me RMworks on what.cd??

Rebound
24.04.08, 15:43
it works on what.cd??

Also tell me RMworks on what.cd??

Both works on what.cd.

regards

Rebound

anon
25.04.08, 23:33
-Optimized all announcen to the tracker

how was this done? i mean, in what sense are the announces optimized? :)

Butcho
26.04.08, 02:01
Only to my older versions (and to other mods in the net.)
I must remove this text i've always copy&pasted it from my old threats.
Since this changes the Report & NoReport Mods send announces like a original client.

stulle
05.05.08, 14:08
hallo. gibt es denn bereits einen leechermod von der aktuellen beta 1.8.9704 - oder irgendeiner anderen 1.8er version?

edit: noch ne frage: funktioniert diese version hier denn problemlos unter vista? bei der andern (utraitor) gibts lauf kommentaren ja probleme.

hitman
05.05.08, 15:06
nein von der 1.8 gibt es noch keine version da es davon noch keine final gibt ist auch abhängig von butcho wann er eine neue macht.

obs unter vista läuft muss jemand anderes beantworten hab leider kein vista bei mir drauf

cutthroat1855
09.05.08, 06:23
i cant seem to find the password
does it work on bitmetv and what options is recommende to use to be safe and avoid getting banned
thnx for the great mod

czullo
09.05.08, 08:34
its work i use report upload only.

hitman
09.05.08, 14:47
i cant seem to find the password

hit in the first post the thanks button after that you will see the pass

gicu
11.05.08, 10:43
the stelh option is ok in all trackers

drvasili
12.05.08, 19:06
i got banned from www.greek-tracker.ru:mad2:

hitman
12.05.08, 21:23
which exe did you use?

czullo
12.05.08, 22:16
i bet 10E that will be some high multipler like 100 :D

cutthroat1855
14.05.08, 13:22
hi its my first time to use this , so how do i use it =)
i clicked on multiplier 8x but how can i know if its working

czullo
14.05.08, 14:19
check your stas on your torrent page

zerocool
16.05.08, 20:40
Thanks for the update, was waiting for the pure cleaned up client version

Rebound
16.05.08, 21:30
Thanks for the update, was waiting for the pure cleaned up client version

Use "original.exe". This is the unmodificated utorrent with cleaned code. :wink:

best regards

Rebound

caspita
16.05.08, 23:35
I have tried this client hack modded from an another ( but i belive tha he has modified truly little for which creed it is the same one client) and my antivirus ones found a Trojan, is possible (as antivirus use avira) for you ?

hitman
16.05.08, 23:52
I have tried this client hack modded from an another ( but i belive tha he has modified truly little for which creed it is the same one client) and my antivirus ones found a Trojan, is possible (as antivirus use avira) for you ?

read in the first post the red written text please and please talk only about mods that you have downloaded from us we cant give support for other not know mods.

caspita
17.05.08, 11:01
read in the first post the red written text please and please talk only about mods that you have downloaded from us we cant give support for other not know mods.
Perhaps I have begun in the wrong way, excuse me for the question, but mine was not one demanded of attendance on others pack, but a simple information, in as much as I have found this problem on a similar other pack (if not equal), sorry again ...:smile: :frown:

hitman
17.05.08, 17:20
Perhaps I have begun in the wrong way, excuse me for the question, but mine was not one demanded of attendance on others pack, but a simple information, in as much as I have found this problem on a similar other pack (if not equal), sorry again ...:smile: :frown:

well no problem as you can read on the firt post there are no virus only the packer that we use for the .exe is noch recognise right from a few AV softwares

caspita
17.05.08, 18:25
Yes I have read and I have also tested it brings me nothing the antivirus :), however, I have a problem of decompression, I can't decompress one file, this is the report of winrar :
C: my utorrent expansion v5 SBI leecherpack pass v1.77). rar: Is failed the verification of CRC file encrypted utorrent expansion v5 SBI leecherpack (based on 1.77 (8179) nocomplete_noreport-seeder.exe (keyword incorrect?)! C: my utorrent expansion v5 SBI leecherpack pass v1.77). rar: unexpected end of the archive

hitman
17.05.08, 21:21
Yes I have read and I have also tested it brings me nothing the antivirus :), however, I have a problem of decompression, I can't decompress one file, this is the report of winrar :
C: my utorrent expansion v5 SBI leecherpack pass v1.77). rar: Is failed the verification of CRC file encrypted utorrent expansion v5 SBI leecherpack (based on 1.77 (8179) nocomplete_noreport-seeder.exe (keyword incorrect?)! C: my utorrent expansion v5 SBI leecherpack pass v1.77). rar: unexpected end of the archive

i dont get it. what is the problem with your antivirus? if it displays that the mod has a virus it is because it ist recognise right there is no virus just ignore the message but maybe i dont understand you right.

about your decompress problem. i redownloaded the file. decompress works fine

i will give you 2 credits back that you can redownload the file

eliasbrr
17.05.08, 21:37
i believe that there are no trojans but norton delets some of this utorrents [like x10] and blocks utorrent acesse to net any ideas?

caspita
17.05.08, 21:51
i dont get it. what is the problem with your antivirus? if it displays that the mod has a virus it is because it ist recognise right there is no virus just ignore the message but maybe i dont understand you right.

about your decompress problem. i redownloaded the file. decompress works fine

i will give you 2 credits back that you can redownload the file
In this pack my antivirus don't find anything , the problem was with another pack not with this , this is without virus , the only problem is about decompression with winrar , tnx for the credit i try to download again now :smile:

caspita
17.05.08, 22:02
I've decompressed it and now work all fine thx

drzoos
20.05.08, 14:43
is this pack working with waffles or what.cd? someone try to use?

Butcho
20.05.08, 16:14
This tool works every where. Only the multi mods are dectable on sites with good cheater scripts. But on waffles you must be very careful if you want cheat there. I think the best way is the report seeder version in torrents with many other peers, but only if you can find that torrent on other sites too...

czullo
20.05.08, 23:39
i use report seeder everywhere and it works with no ban, but i found that on some trackers like sct if you use report seeder utorrent isnt connecting to the seeders only with leechers... can you check it Butcho ?

CakeMix
21.05.08, 06:35
im getting the same problem as czullo

zatoicchi
21.05.08, 11:49
i guess we all have the same problem with report seeder. i thought it was my connection all along

Butcho
21.05.08, 14:09
i use report seeder everywhere and it works with no ban, but i found that on some trackers like sct if you use report seeder utorrent isnt connecting to the seeders only with leechers... can you check it Butcho ?

Sorry i can't do nothing against it because this sites have updated their code, because with a original client you don't need a connenction to other seeders if you've still finished the file.
You can test it with other version but you'll see it's always the same problem...

czullo
26.05.08, 11:23
Im find today some new cheat idea, ass all know trackers requied seedig for ratio 1.0 or 24,48,72 hours, all mods are based on cheat ratio/upload speed but why not to do some modification to cheat time what torrent is seeded. and heres my question if its possible to add in utorrent code to fake announce for example that we are seeding torrent for X (24,48,72 hours) time ??

Butcho
26.05.08, 13:16
No because you don't send any time value to the tracker.
The time count is on the tracker they mess the time between the first announce with the event=started and the last one with event=stopped. So you can't fake your seed time...

czullo
26.05.08, 20:02
Ok thx for the answer :) I dont know that seeding time is server side.

anon
26.05.08, 20:37
The time count is on the tracker they mess the time between the first announce with the event=started and the last one with event=stopped.

in other words the tracker sends a custom, random "INTERVAL" that you, as a seed, should obey (i.e. no point in manually announcing the torrent lots of times :tongue:)

so even if you forcefully closed the utorrent.exe (task manager), it wouldn't count as seeding time because the tracker of course will not receive an announce from you when the INTERVAL hits 0 :frown:

Butcho
28.05.08, 02:40
Man das Thema hatten wir jetzt bestimmt schon 100 mal das der exe Packer von manchen Scannern einfach falsch erkannt wird, da ich die exe gut geschützt habe.
Es steht ja sogar schon ein Hinweis im Thema selbst.
Checke das File mal hier auf der Onlinecheckseite, dann wirst du sehen das die meisten guten Programme nichts melden.
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan (http://www.virustotal.com/)
Du meinst doch nicht wirklich das ich hier einen Mod mit Trojaner verteilen würde....

anon
28.05.08, 15:18
yeah, noobs always go crazy when their AV picks up the packing-method as a virus/trojan, even though you have made it clear:

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation!

:wink:

Aurion
29.05.08, 19:46
"Well,let me be honest with you my Dear Supplier !! I will use almost all your products !! Keep up your good service !!" :biggrin::tongue: LOL

Thnx mate for this great release !! :klatsch_3:

Love This Spot !! :rolling_eyes:
Reppy

xiii47
30.05.08, 07:08
thank you uploader.

does anyone else have the problem where opening the specific type makes it vanish?

anon
30.05.08, 15:15
does anyone else have the problem where opening the specific type makes it vanish?

what do you mean? :confused2:

Piechcio
08.06.08, 10:25
i use report seeder multi 10x, but i have problems with it. after using any version of utorrent from this pack, my avast says that it is has virus... any help with that?

zatoicchi
08.06.08, 12:07
i use report seeder multi 10x, but i have problems with it. after using any version of utorrent from this pack, my avast says that it is has virus... any help with that?

there is no virus on any of this mod clients.

Posted In red

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

czullo
08.06.08, 13:31

First of all, read first post

Second of all, replace this sh* antivirus and instal some real one like ESET NOD 32

Aurion
15.06.08, 12:21
yeah, noobs always go crazy when their AV picks up the packing-method as a virus/trojan, even though you have made it

You just mentioned the reason for their Moaring !! :tongue:

haxx
16.06.08, 13:25
What mod is the most safest to use from this package?

It is probably best to use Fakeup or Multi.
Or, what is your opinion?

And thanks for the package :)

EDIT: Multi x100 seems perfect, continue the good work SBI:)

EDIT2: I would like to know whether there is a version of Multi x100 which makes such that peers can not see, I download from them? If you understand what I mean?

mare777
22.06.08, 14:54
i would like to know wich mod is working best(fastest) on public trackers mininova,pirate bay...

hitman
22.06.08, 15:45
on public tracker you dont need any mods only on private tracker with ratio system

the only thing that you could use would be the no upload feature in azureus shu mod

Butcho
22.06.08, 17:04
i would like to know wich mod is working best(fastest) on public trackers mininova,pirate bay...

Try the NoReport-Tracker mod there. I think it's the safest way to download on public trackers. If it don't work there take the NoReport-Seeder version because then you don't send any up- and download values to the tracker.
But the best choice for publics is the azureus mod with NoUpload and NoReport to the Tracker and to the peers.

konnos
11.07.08, 13:06
Hello! New here!
I was wondering which mod is the safest?
Butcho, for example, in a previous post, said that the multi mod, is not so safe.
So, from your experience, which one is the safest?:smile:

hitman
11.07.08, 14:46
Hello! New here!
I was wondering which mod is the safest?
Butcho, for example, in a previous post, said that the multi mod, is not so safe.
So, from your experience, which one is the safest?:smile:

if the tracker has a poor cheat detenction you can use them all if the tracker has good cheat detection you can try them all except for the 10x and 100x multi but again its something that depends from the tracker

proxyhero
11.07.08, 15:21
mein antivirusprog meldet das sich in dem archiv ein virus befindet...jmd dasselbe problem?

Rebound
11.07.08, 15:48
mein antivirusprog meldet das sich in dem archiv ein virus befindet...jmd dasselbe problem?

Das ist jetzt nicht dein ernst oder? Steht erstens fett im Thread drin und zweitens ein paar Posts über dir wurde das auch schon mal gefragt. :rolleyes2:

Und die erste Regel in einem Forum lautet ausserdem bei Fragen liest man erstmal den gesamten Thread, da diese Frage ja schon beantwortet sein könnte...

oneballnoa
15.07.08, 09:17
i'm confused on this one. how was the dht status edited and how will it affect me?

Butcho
15.07.08, 11:39
the dht status is normal because it's useless if it's always enabled because the tracker block this service to all other clients and so you get no dht connections. Or what do you mean exactly?

Weeup
16.07.08, 00:16
I'm using Fakeup 5...

How many times does it put an 5 in front of my upload? Not every time I update the tracker right?

anon
16.07.08, 00:23
by design it does it every time you annnounce

Weeup
16.07.08, 13:21
Okay..

So where does it put the 5.. Ind front of my upload speed, or the MB I have uploadet?

Butcho
16.07.08, 13:35
The 5 is in front of your uploadspeed. If you've a uploadrate of about 8 kb/s. Your client sends 58 kb/s to your tracker...

Weeup
16.07.08, 14:25
Well, it only seems to help my ratio the first time I update the tracker. all the other times nothing really happens?

Options
16.07.08, 15:04
well when you upload with speed 10kb/s that mean it is 510kb/s so that mean it will upload with speed 510kb/s at all other times, that's all. I am using it. and it really helps my ratio.

neok05
17.07.08, 00:01
well when you upload with speed 10kb/s that mean it is 510kb/s so that mean it will upload with speed 510kb/s at all other times, that's all. I am using it. and it really helps my ratio.
Hello, this is my first post and I'd like to say HI to every1.

Im not sure but I think u are wrong. I checked that and its looking like this :
Fake-Up 8x - If ur upload is >9 so every uploaded data the Fake-Up add 8 number. For example. If u have uploaded 10mb in 1280 seconds (8kb/s up) the mod add 8 ----> 810mb.

I have checked that on TB, PT, FL and other stuff so I wont use this because its very strange how it counting ur uploaded data. Maybe programmer will explain it to us.

BB

anon
17.07.08, 00:25
Maybe programmer will explain it to us.

butcho has already stated the 2, 5 or 8 is placed in front of the upload speed -> see his post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v5-based-utorrent-1-77-a-2242/index14.html#post31784) :wink:

neok05
17.07.08, 01:17
butcho has already stated the 2, 5 or 8 is placed in front of the upload speed -> see his post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v5-based-utorrent-1-77-a-2242/index14.html#post31784) :wink:
Ok, I'll show u what im talking about.

First Screen :

Edit by hitman: i deleted the pic because i can still see your account name in the tittle of firefox.

Im using Fakeup-8x and its not working as it should.

Maybe som1 can explain how is it works exactly (in english of cuz, nie paniemaju deutsch :P).

anon
17.07.08, 01:35
"Thats my uploaded data. It should be 8x, so 84,76MB uploaded, but it isnt." (in the pic)

the 8 is placed in front of your up speed so as it changes, the amount reported is changed too. nobody has an exact, "pinned" speed all the time, it fluctuates and goes up and down

Options
17.07.08, 05:14
ya. You upload speed will fluctuate everytime, It will be strange if it is not.
So as It changes, The mod will add 8 in front of the upload speed. This has been explained by Rebound Click Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f51/help-cheating-different-high-level-trackers-2971/index2.html#post30639).
He said that It is impossible to make profile changes on tracker

neok05
17.07.08, 13:44
Is it safe to use "NoReport-Tracker" ? I thinking about that and it looks like Ghost-Peer or something like that. Maybe sum1 know is it possible to detect that and how it looks from tracker side. BB

anon
17.07.08, 19:05
Is it safe to use "NoReport-Tracker" ? I thinking about that and it looks like Ghost-Peer or something like that.

exactly. it's like those "stealth mods" that don't make you appear in the peerlist. whether it's safe or not depends on the situation...

Maybe sum1 know is it possible to detect that and how it looks from tracker side. BB

with butcho's mod i think it's very difficult to detect it :wink: this is how it looks:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8789/noreportrrye4.gif

note the underlined values. original uT will send numwant=0 when event=stopped. this mod will always send numwant=200 and event=stopped when announcing. IMO they'd need to be paying a lot of attention to your announces to detect that. that's why it works at some trackers and it doesn't at some: it depends on if the tracker prioritizes your numwant=200 over the fact that you've told it you stopped the torrent and therefore wouldn't need to know about more peers...

BusteroNe
22.07.08, 21:59
wow cool 1.77 gibt es auch schon ? xD geile scheisse :shockkk!:

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 05:09
Is it safe to use "NoReport-Tracker"

depends what tracker you use it , if used smartly and you choose the right torrents with many leechers and seeders you go unnoticed..

spavi22
24.07.08, 17:58
wher is the password plees help :(

shoulder
24.07.08, 18:01
Just click the THX Button in the first post and it appears. :wink:

diedo
02.10.08, 06:49
Thanx for you thing put up there but why there is variant things binded in ur files

Agobot ==> Checked with Eset Nod32

hitman
02.10.08, 15:11
Thanx for you thing put up there but why there is variant things binded in ur files

Agobot ==> Checked with Eset Nod32

recheck in the first post the text written in red please. your av software doesnt recognise the app that we use to secure the .exe

Butcho
02.10.08, 22:11
The main problem why some scanners detect something is that i've insert the splash screen that starts with the program. The exe is good packed so the scanner doesn't notice that it is only a splash screen and no virus...
But i'll look that i can change the packer in the next versions...

Gravale
12.10.08, 10:48
Good morning, guys. :smile:

When I downloaded and unzipped 'Utorrent Expansion v5 SBI Leecherpack based on 1.77(8179) I discovered at least eight instances of the Win32:Rbot-Fub trojan, thanks to a boot-up scan with Avast! antivirus.

Take care out there! :wink2:

shoulder
12.10.08, 14:08
--> moved to uT thread

In all versions are no viruses or trojans! Some virus scanners hit alarm because we use a packer who is also often used for viruses or trojans. All versions are free to 100% of viruses and Trojans, with it we guarantee with our name SB-Innovation !
It's a false positive, it's "detected" as a virus because of the EXE packer. :wink:

anon
12.10.08, 21:19
When I downloaded and unzipped 'Utorrent Expansion v5 SBI Leecherpack based on 1.77(8179) I discovered at least eight instances of the Win32:Rbot-Fub trojan, thanks to a boot-up scan with Avast! antivirus.

Take care out there! :wink2:

And think, the last post made at the 1.77 LP thread was exactly about why it isn't what you've said... :wink:

absconditus
07.11.08, 18:38
THank you very much for this program.
Stupid question:
I clicked the Danke button and I still don't see the password.

Gravale
07.11.08, 18:57
If I remember correctly, what you see (believe it or not) when you click on that button IS the password. :wink2:

anon
07.11.08, 19:38
@absconditus: the text that's in bold and italics below the "enjoy the view!" is the password. If you still can't see it refresh the page.

shoulder
07.11.08, 22:02
Here's a picture if you still have problems. :wink:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3274

mmmmm
10.11.08, 00:10
please let us know when u change the paker
THANKS

wolfsstolz
18.11.08, 04:01
warum schägt mein Virenscanner Alarm bei der Original.exe !?
worm/AgoBot.1277952

Danke für Eure Antwort

anon
18.11.08, 13:34
warum schägt mein Virenscanner Alarm bei der Original.exe !?
worm/AgoBot.1277952

It's a false positive caused by the packer Butcho used to protect the mod. There are no viruses in this pack and this is made clear in the red, bold text in his first post...

coolio256
13.02.09, 12:48
with wich version you can cheat best on world-of-torrents?

Unregistered
28.05.09, 04:28
Hello, I am using the No report Tracker.exe as to make myself a little less noticable to anti-p2p groups. I however have found myself unable to download reliably for more than about ten minutes. Shortly after that the download speed cuts out and is only replaced with uploading or no activity at all. I really need this to work and i am frusttrated at the fact that the down speed suddenly cuts out and cannot resume. Can ayone shed light on some option that I can use or a reason to refresh seeders or perhaps a more reliable way to stay connected through the no report tracker setting?

anon
28.05.09, 18:36
Anti-P2P bots check whether you've transferred the actual files, rather than your announces. Stealth is only to avoid appearing in trackers' peerlists.

ipolis64
27.08.09, 20:43
how do i get password?9i clikcke on thanks says enjoy uhhiden content but nothing else.

vDD+wR
27.08.09, 20:50
written by anon in the same thread:

the text that's in bold and italics below the "enjoy the view!" is the password. If you still can't see it refresh the page.

amateur20
21.10.11, 21:53
thanks i hope get the rar password

anon
21.10.11, 21:56
how do i get password?9i clikcke on thanks says enjoy uhhiden content but nothing else.

written by anon in the same thread:

thanks i hope get the rar password

Should I even bother..?