PDA

View Full Version : eMule ToXiC - Leecher settings explanation

piratemeister
07.09.10, 20:58
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/898/senzanomest.png

Inverse credit systems (Dazzle & Hardmule): They're a leecher credit system and they're useful for fast downloads. They don't reward uploaders but calculate our credit to other user and upload to the client wich have less credit. What happen ? We will have a lot of clients with credits for less queque time and better download speed :top:. How they work ? Is the same and they boost also client needed to us for download (QR: xxx insted full queque will be too often in upload list) but HardMule is more aggressive and will upload only to necessary clients if 1 client not needed no upload, instead dazzle if you don't are downloading files (no needed clients) will continue to upload. Recommend: Depends what you should do... if you need leech use HardMule, if you would also releasing sometime but download fast (like me) use Dazzle.

Share level: Here you can set if you want share all files, no share files or share only your download. You can also set wich the files are not published on the network, useful if you use share only downloads (partfiles).
Recommended: If in your contry you can share parts, use "share only partfiles", if not, better use inverse credit system and full sharing ;) Note: For full sharing wich work ok you need publish files !!!

Upload management: Here you can set "No upload" for no upload any data, useful for security if in your country you can download but not upload, or if you use upload for another p2p application or if your provider suck :D. You can also set upload only to eMule client, useful beacuse some other software don't use credit system and also because you can try emulation on it. You can use "Upload Protection" for exploit credit system: You will upload to the client (based on rqr) 1.5 or 1.6 MB, and you will get less credit for 1 client, but credit in less time and much more clients !!! Up4Up: You will upload only to the client wich upload to you and the same data: ex. I upload to you 1 MB, you will upload to me 1 MB. Recommended: Upload only to eMule/aMule and Upload Protection if you don't need releasing, with releasing is better upload full chunks.

Queque management: Here you can set if accept all client in queque, for partfiles, for complete files, never accept client or accept only friend. These settings will decide automatically the client wich you will get upload slot. For exaple if you set full sharing but queque for partfiles, you will upload only partfiles. With queque only for friend you will upload only to clients in friendlist. Recommended: Normal queque if you're not using share only partfiles or no share. :smile:

Hard leecher settings: Community nick thief: You will thief nick by [] to other client for fake their community and maybe get boost. Credit Hack: This will thief the identification key from a client for use his credits. Off: you will not do it :biggrin:. Single: You will thief 1 hash for session, Multi: 1 hash for every file wich you're downloaded. Note: With another hash you will not get credit for your upload and not sure he have more credit than you, for that recommended only if you use no upload.. Extended ModThief: You will thief Nick + Client version + Mod to 1 client. Is very useful is him upload only to who is the same mod. Fake eChamblard: Is a france community mod, you will be sure to download from they if you use this feature. Recommended: All but credit hack not if you don't use no upload. (They're all undetectable).

Other Leecher Setting: Fakerank: You will send a false queque position to other client. Useful for download to the client wich use a kind of upload management. Don't send XS: You will not send to other XS sources but that's detectable, is useful only for less hoverhead. Auto generate new RSA key: You will change your RSA key for more anonimity but you will lose all your credits :frown:. Use it only with "no upload". Recommended: Fakerank, only 1 mod can detect it (viper) and in new version will be undetectable :top:

Friend Options: You can set a boost for your friend and give to them friendslot automatically when you add them to friendlist. Recommended: Set a good boost and auto friendslot for you favourite clients... I use this feature also for fast releasing :biggrin::top:

Spooky Mode: You will use server for search sources but with less exposition also because you will not send filelist. Useful for more security (better use only KAD). Here you can set when activate it automatically, when you lose connection or after servers error. For more detail ask to anon :biggrin:
ANON DETAILS (thx friend): this feature allows eMule to work without being connected to servers or the Kad network. XS (source exchange) will be used to get sources. This is effectively trading speed for security. It is very recommendable to connect to a server at least once and have a high ID before you turn this on.
Recommended: Use only KAD.

Server: You will rotate server for get more sources and you can connect more than 1 server at the same time. What the setting do is self explanatory :biggrin: Recommended: Set multi=3 and time=30 if you use server but always better USE ONLY KAD, in this case SUPER KAD :top:

NOTE: Connection checker is not a leecher feature but you can check with it if your connection is online. Recommended: Activate it, also using ICMP (esle RAW).

Based on ver. 1.1

ALL FEATURES ARE NOT DETECTABLE, IF THEY'RE I WROTE IT IN THE EXPLANATION ;)
IF THEY WILL BECOME DETECTED IN FUTURE I WILL UPDATE THE GUIDE

I hope that tutorial can be useful to some users... if you like it say thanks or/and add reputation. Byeee :top:

gianuzio
11.02.12, 12:15
hi, thx for this excellent mod. Only one question: how can i activate Super Kad?
bye

piratemeister
11.02.12, 20:59
hi, thx for this excellent mod. Only one question: how can i activate Super Kad?
bye

Super Kad is hardcored and active by default.

gianuzio
11.02.12, 23:21
Thank you.....i am waiting for a new release of this mod, hopefully soon!!

anon
12.02.12, 02:01
I haven't seen sarutobi here for a while. I hope he's okay.

piratemeister
12.02.12, 11:56
I haven't seen sarutobi here for a while. I hope he's okay.

Me too... I hope he will back soon...