PDA

View Full Version : What.cd and sudar02 drama

jacksbi
09.08.10, 14:37
Funny things about what.cd staff i found these posts on another forum.

IRC discussion between disabled user and Mod:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7593

Reply of users on the forum:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7592
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7589
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7590

These type of staff make me laugh like anything. they say they had changed here but from this we can confirm that they have not even changed 10%

I had asked his MSN id to talk to him personally what really happened I will post more after talking to him if you want to know more on the matter.

jowa
09.08.10, 14:42
This fellow has had 3 accounts before this one. He lied to us about it. What do you expect us to do exactly?

edit: oh, and something you should know: all the people who post in some random forum "they banned me for no reason!!" are hiding something.

Instab
09.08.10, 14:58
This fellow has had 3 accounts before this one. He lied to us about it. What do you expect us to do exactly?

the thing is that in obviously quite a number of cases you don't doubt yourselves. maybe you did something wrong? in dubio pro reo? not on what.cd :P
look at the example anon posted and i can tell you one, too:

a friend of mine once had an account. he was quite a noob but a good member. then one day he got disabled. he asked me to do the irc thing for him cause he had no clü about it. so i joined the channel and i've been told that i (my friend actually) would have tried to trade the account and i can tell you for sure that he didn't even know what trading is. asking for details gave me the usual cocky answer and a few seconds later i even got kicked off the channel. thanks.
obviously my friend just had the wrong ip at the wrong time or something what can happen all the time considering the fact that many home users have a dynamic ip ...

jacksbi
09.08.10, 15:02
the thing is that in obviously quite a number of cases you don't doubt yourselves. maybe you did something wrong? in dubio pro reo? not on what.cd :P
look at the example anon posted and i can tell you one, too:

a friend of mine once had an account. he was quite a noob but a good member. then one day he got disabled. he asked me to do the irc thing for him cause he had no clue about it. so i joined the channel and i've been told that i (my friend actually) would have tried to trade the account and i can tell you for sure that he didn't even know what trading is. asking for details gave me the usual cocky answer and a few seconds later i even got kicked off the channel. thanks.
obviously my friend just had the wrong ip at the wrong time or something what can happen all the time considering the fact that many home users have a dynamic ip ...

you are absoultely right instab,sometimes dynamic ip is helpful,sometimes it even get us in trouble.

the 3rd picture is quite interesting for me.what.cd taken the details of other accounts and got him on other trackers and they also disabled his friends account.(How noob he maybe to give the profile links to the staff).

they say most of the times they are correct but i doubt it.

jowa
09.08.10, 15:08
We are of course aware of that, and when someone has browsed the site from 200 different IPs and one of them matches an old disabled user, we won't disable him. We only disable when we're 100% sure. Or sometimes we will disable someone because they look very suspicious just to be able to talk to them. Genereally, if they answer honestly, they will get their account back...

As for the example you gave me, I can't really comment on it, since I would need to know which account it was to be able to know exactly why he was disabled and what his notes say. If you are 100% sure it was a mistake, I'd love to offer him a review of his case (though I'm sure he got another account by now :P)

I can't say we've never done mistakes, but I guarantee you that the screenshot that jacksbi posted wasn't a mistake.

oh and jacksbi, I don't know if you've seen this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/418789-What.CD-disabled

But it's a good example of what I'm talking about. The guy kept claiming that he had done nothing, before finally admitting to having several accounts before and cheating with them.

Instab
09.08.10, 15:23
We are of course aware of that, and when someone has browsed the site from 200 different IPs and one of them matches an old disabled user, we won't disable him. We only disable when we're 100% sure. Or sometimes we will disable someone because they look very suspicious just to be able to talk to them. Genereally, if they answer honestly, they will get their account back...

not so in my case and i didn't even get the chance to answer. honestly or not :P

As for the example you gave me, I can't really comment on it, since I would need to know which account it was to be able to know exactly why he was disabled and what his notes say. If you are 100% sure it was a mistake, I'd love to offer him a review of his case (though I'm sure he got another account by now :P)

that's nice but he was quite upset back then and i think he's on waffles since.
and yes, it was a mistake. i introduced him to torrenting and expained all the basics. there was no way he could have been trading somewhere. he even got problems using the tags :lol:

anon
09.08.10, 15:26
sometimes we will disable someone because they look very suspicious just to be able to talk to them.

Wouldn't it be better to disable his leeching/seeding and invite privileges and send him a PM on the site? Just wondering...

jacksbi
09.08.10, 15:26
not so in my case and i didn't even get the chance to answer. honestly or not :P

that's nice but he was quite upset back then and i think he's on waffles since.
and yes, it was a mistake. i introduced him to torrenting and expained all the basics. there was no way he could have been trading somewhere. he even got problems using the tags :lol:

many noobs get ban due to minimum mistakes like using same browser of fst,sb-i and what.cd

though they say we wont ban(i doubt they ban) i dont want to get in trouble and have no time to go to irc and begging for my account to be enabled.

jowa
09.08.10, 15:31
Wouldn't it be better to disable his leeching/seeding and invite privileges and send him a PM on the site? Just wondering...

I guess it would, we do it sometimes. Depends on how suspicious the person is. For example, when someone triggers one of our anticheat scripts because he is cross seeding a torrent with another site, we just send them a PM, we don't disable their account.

Instab
09.08.10, 15:35
I güss it would, we do it sometimes. Depends on how suspicious the person is. For example, when someone triggers one of our anticheat scripts because he is cross seeding a torrent with another site, we just send them a PM, we don't disable their account.

lol, disabled for cross seeding. you're really able to surprise me ever so often ... in a negative way

jowa
09.08.10, 15:36
lol, disabled for cross seeding. you're really able to surprise me ever so often ... in a negative way
I think you misread my post...

Instab
09.08.10, 15:38
I think you misread my post...

no, but just having the idea and having scripts to detect cross seeding is good enough for me :P

jowa
09.08.10, 15:40
no, but just having the idea and having scripts to detect cross seeding is good enough for me :P

We don't have scripts specifically designed to detect cross seeding, but cross seeding can look a lot like cheating sometimes.

Instab
09.08.10, 15:47
We don't have scripts specifically designed to detect cross seeding, but cross seeding can look a lot like cheating sometimes.

fair enough

jacksbi
09.08.10, 17:05
by above pictures i had little doubt they are good

but this made me clear that how hypocrite what.cd staff are and how they enable the accounts of someone and say they have some rules.

i think they might have banned some good users without any mistake

sudar02
10.08.10, 11:00
[QUOTE=jowa;219958]We are of course aware of that, and when someone has browsed the site from 200 different IPs and one of them matches an old disabled user, we won't disable him. We only disable when we're 100% sure. Or sometimes we will disable someone because they look very suspicious just to be able to talk to them. Genereally, if they answer honestly, they will get their account back...

I can't say we've never done mistakes, but I guarantee you that the screenshot that jacksbi posted wasn't a mistake.

What.CD - disabled (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/418789-What.CD-disabled)

Vaffa
11.08.10, 14:54
man things are pretty fucked up here if what staffer doesn't hide his identity and has more than 40 posts here at sb-i.
As a new year present I'll ask santa to ban what staffers from here 4 eva. :P
And thanks one more time for informing us about firefox problem. My Mozilla for sb-i , other lame browsers for what xD

Instab
11.08.10, 15:08
My Mozilla for sb-i , other lame browsers for what xD

following our guide would let you use mozilla browsers for what, too

anon
11.08.10, 17:57
man things are pretty fucked up here if what staffer doesn't hide his identity and has more than 40 posts here at sb-i.

Why? That's the whole point of us offering the title of "tracker representative".

LegitCheater
11.08.10, 19:04
Why? That's the whole point of us offering the title of "tracker representative".I find it to actually be distracting, and just general spam. What do the "tracker representatives" know about cheating that a thread like "Cheating on What.cd" can benefit from? Honestly. Now instead of pages full of speculations, experiences, etc. we have almost every other reply being made by jowa. I don't see how his inputs are in anyway helpful, especially in cheating, and instead just deverts the topic away from the original one and back on to himself. What does cheating have to do with "cross-seeding"? Mratio or ExtremeMod got a feature that fakes cross-seeding or something?

Just getting ridiculous, I rather have them stay hidden and assume we are being watched, then have these guys out in the open disrupting every single thread that has to do with what.cd and spamming those threads with topics unrelated to cheating.

It's distracting, I rather hear about whether it is safe to cheat on what.cd by someone who tried cheating there, rather than have some what.cd mod talk about something that is not related to "cheating" and or "personal experience in doing so".

As for the "don't lie, it gets you nowhere" and even jowa's comment about how telling the truth might actually help you. Actually, lying is probably the best decision you can make. On the irc you most likely don't have much footing to begin with, since they just go with the "you know what you did", in which case you can just lie for the fun of mocking them, just have fun and wind out one the best bs stories you can. And why not lie? What are you going to say "I did cheat!"? What for? Such a waste of time to actually admit it, because unlike lying, this will definitely not get you anywhere, just will add karma to the mods' souls. And that is not fun.

Lie your ass off, exit, and create a new account. Rinse and repeat if neccessary, and if not, have fun passing under the radar.

jacksbi
11.08.10, 19:49
[QUOTE=jowa;219958]We are of course aware of that, and when someone has browsed the site from 200 different IPs and one of them matches an old disabled user, we won't disable him. We only disable when we're 100% sure. Or sometimes we will disable someone because they look very suspicious just to be able to talk to them. Genereally, if they answer honestly, they will get their account back...

I dont understand this post?

i think it had been posted by what.cd staff and sudar02 had quoted it?

what he mean by that?

sudar02
11.08.10, 20:15
I dont understand this post?

i think it had been posted by what.cd staff and he sudar02 had quoted it?

what he mean by that?

Don't worry I will explain everything soon :)

At the time of me editing that post I was having a rather interesting discussion with few, to be more exact - 2 members of what.cd staff. I was trying to explain how I did get my previous account(the one I had before the current one) linked to more accounts which were all ratio fakers. I'm still not sure if my real accounts were linked but that really isn't a problem here. So, I've edited my post because I didn't want my previous what.cd account being linked to this board. Unfortunately for me, they've linked it a long time ago. Funny it is, that editing the post while having a discussion with what.cd staff clearly indicated my new account was linked to the old one. I'll use my nicknames since it's easier that way.

So it was best for me not to report you(SB-I) of any of my new "conquests"(not that I'm saying there were any).

I was invited by a what.cd member whose nickname isn't of any relevance to this story. My persuasion skills were doing fine - getting me on one of the best music trackers(so I've heard) at that time. I was a member of Zamunda and Lasttorrents - trackers in which one can use ratiomaster without any chance of being banned(if not exaggerating - "yay, i've uploaded 5PB"). At that time I didn't have any clue of this board. I just got ratiomaster of moofdev site didn't use any of that "Memory reading". So, I decided to try it out on what.cd without knowing I would eventually be banned.
This "eventually" turned out to be only 2 hours after faking only couple of kBs(if my memory is good enough). On the other hand I got instantly banned at waffles for not having that "Memory reading" process done(btw, I just love their "You are cheating!" message). I didn't try to get to waffles again but what.cd seemed so great.

I've decided to get another what.cd account, told myself I wouldn't cheat - but well, seems I did it anyway. Interview is enabled for my country so I decided to warm up the chair a bit, learn this encoding music language and get on. Interview was quite nice. I do admit that last question "Did you cheat during this interview - if you admit now you'll be forgiven?" creeped me out because the first three words "Did you cheat" made me think they have somehow tracked my ip to my old account.
Which wasn't possible since I've just reinstalled windows and changed my place of residency. Let's continue with the story.
Now I've made a new account - enjoying myself. Then, out of no reason - "Oh, let's download The Beatles 2009 remaster edition and after that try to get some fake upload!". As you may assume, it didn't turn out so well. I've uploaded around 1GB being showed first on the peerlist - eventually led to ban. I didn't try to complain. I just thought of making another account in a few days.

This third account wasn't that much of a big deal. I didn't clear my cache, history - I don't even know if I changed my IP address. That led to another quick ban.

Then I discovered this board. I really wanted to be a member there. Not because it's "cool" to be a member there. I'm a musician, I love music and 300000 music releases sounds pretty big. My inspiration source is unlimited! That's when I said - "Mate, you've got to get yourself together. Don't cheat. Don't even try. You need them."
So, to sum it up - 1 acc - bbutton, 2nd - SoundStick, 3rd - Zifpalor, 4th - CoolWolf, 5th - Bunnyblue <-- my current.

This CoolWolf account was pretty good. I started contributing - albums, books - active on the board, IRC. I really enjoyed it. Lots of snatches, minimal required ratio. I tried really hard to follow the rules and it worked.
Then out of nowhere - BAN. Hmm... First, I thought I didn't do anything. Really, I've been careful. Changed my IP, CSS Leak guide covered.

Then I decided to get on IRC - join #what.cd-disabled and see what's the reason that got my account disabled. Regular interview - What do I think I've done? - Does this ring any bells?
My effort to make the account something I'll have for as long as What.CD exists was so large that being caught again just didn't work out for me. They asked me if I was a member here. ---> This leads to another link to this story.
CryBaby, a baby that's just about to cry out for it's lost What.CD account at FST boards. This comes few days after the interview. So, let's get back to the interview.

Staff member didn't use any nicknames. He wasn't really up to wasting his time with another defiant user. So, it can be summed up to just me talking and him kicking me out of #what.cd-disabled channel. I did try to think of good explanations why I got banned. Seemed that none were correct.

After that I wanted to get a proper explanation. I did infact get one. My CryBaby alias helped me realize that What.CD staff doesn't disable anyone for being a member on a forbidden board. Of course, if they ask you a question - "Are you a member of SB-I?" - you should tell the truth. As you will see later - my case shows how some members of What.CD staff are ready for some deep bullshitting and lies.

I, then, tried to explain my situation on FST boards.
I did try to make myself look silly when writing that post. It would clearly indicate that CryBaby has no connection to sudar02 at SB-I boards. After 5 minutes of writing I made a post and waited for loving members of FST to reply. I got some pretty replies and then - What.CD member showed up. He was, I don't know why, trying to prove that I was infact disabled for my CoolWolf account being linked to accounts that used RatioMaster. I really didn't know how to explain that - because I didn't remember that being brought up during my discussion at #what.cd-disabled.

Then, I wanted to know if these were my accounts. Asked this staff member a question mentioning bbutton, SoundStick on which he replied - "oh, another two being banned for ratio faking". I assumed that these accounts weren't the ones I was accused to have, until that moment. So, I still wasn't satisfied with the reply. But then, I just quit. Decided to make another account. This time I did everything right. Using a different browser, IP-address. It worked. My Bunnyblue account was active. Everything was fine.

Today, after a tiring seedfest at PTP I've had some time to download around 10 albums I didn't have in V0.
During the download process other program was using the files which caused an error that instantly kills the session without reporting downloaded data to the tracker. This was a problem that I've seen before. I didn't make a big deal out of it. I never got banned because of it. Seems it is worthy of a ban. My account got disabled.

Again, I really didn't know what I had done. Went again to #what.cd-disabled channel. Tried solving things by explaining what happened since I was accused of trying to fake my downloaded data. After that, staff member forgave me and I was ready to use the account again.
Unfortunately for me, I've mentioned my PTP account, which at that moment could have proved my innocence(so it did) but it linked my previous What.CD account to that one. So, the real "discussion" began.
I tried to get away with bunch of lies, discussion went on for 2 hours - I eventually admitted everything, step by step I was proving them I lied about everything and that I shouldn't be trusted. There was even a moment where jowa(staff member) wanted to give me the account back but then came oinkmeup(staff member) with other questions which led to me being interrogated for another hour.

I was surprised with their patience since talking to a guy that lied about everything from the start and is accumulating lies as the discussion was going would clearly led to a quick ban from the channel. Fortunately for me they listened until I've told the whole truth. Why fortunately? Well, I've got my account back.
Their conditions were:
1) YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE ANY INVITES
2) IF WE EVER FOUND OUT YOU LIED YOU SHALL BE PERMANENTLY DISABLED
3) YOU SHALL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AT SB-I, ABOUT HOW YOU LIED

I didn't really understand the last condition but well, I've got nothin' to lose. Let's make something of this - a big drama.
I found out that they've only done this once(enabled a user with this kind of history). I had 5 accounts. Two of which I cheated on. Others were all dupes. They still decided that I was worthy of being a member at their tracker. I don't know why they did that. Maybe they liked me. Maybe they wanted to prove they weren't as robotic as members of this board see them. Well, this is just me doing what they want. I don't want to spend my time creating a new account. So, why not play their game?

Yes, I've lied about them disabling my account for no reason.
I've lied. :)

anon
11.08.10, 22:33
What does cheating have to do with "cross-seeding"? Mratio or ExtremeMod got a feature that fakes cross-seeding or something?

If you add two or more tracker URLs on the same torrent, and upload 100GB on tracker A, but nothing on tracker B, B will see those 100 gigs also, and assume you're cheating. (A hundred gigs reported when no one else was downloading, for example?)

A lot of people have been banned for that.

Just getting ridiculous, I rather have them stay hidden and assume we are being watched, then have these guys out in the open disrupting every single thread that has to do with what.cd and spamming those threads with topics unrelated to cheating.

I (and the rest of the staff here) would rather give them the chance of registering and exposing their views here. If you (or anyone else) think their posts are useless/off-topic/whatever, you can add them to your ignore list here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/profile.php?do=ignorelist

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

Don't worry I will explain everything soon :)

I'll bump this for you :biggrin:

Oleg
11.08.10, 23:35
Stuff

This is really an interesting story! I am glad that you changed - I mean, you don't cheat anymore. You also have your what.cd account back!

sudar02
11.08.10, 23:50
This is really an interesting story! I am glad that you changed - I mean, you don't cheat anymore. You also have your what.cd account back!

Thanks to What.CD staff, of course :)

You are talking like cheating is an addiction and I just got rid of it xD.

Blocker
12.08.10, 01:38
Thanks to What.CD staff, of course :)

You are talking like cheating is an addiction and I just got rid of it xD.

So ,Just got rid of cheating on What.cd ??

and make the third condition

Instab
12.08.10, 02:09

I didn't really understand the last condition

you didn't? :shifty:
this is classic pr-work :P and i bet the main reason why they enabled you. i'm sorry but they used you for their own purposes and you played along :dry:

caballero
12.08.10, 02:31
Stuff

Interesting story indeed, I wouldn't have bet on how it was going to end.

When I read the third condition; things started to become clear to me. All active members here saw the 'best and worst staff' thread, the 'climax' of the thread was the discussion between the what.cd staff and sb-i members. The staff were trying to argue that they weren't 'bad', well, they had no proof at all (except for their own versions of what really happened). On the other hand, sb-i members had some screenshots and some members had stories that cannot be denied (no emotions involved :P). So, what.cd staff lost the debate.....they had no proof that they were good and to their own good (served on a silver platter)......sudar02 turns up and they found the winning card.

Talked a lot there :P, all I'm saying is; they used sudar02 to prove they were good (I'm not seeing they're not, I got my disabled account back in less than 10 minutes). Still, I'm sure not all staff agreed on doing such a thing but.........jowa et al may have a higher rank ;)

LegitCheater
12.08.10, 03:10
Seems a lot of work, wouldn't it have been easier to just create a new account?

2) IF WE EVER FOUND OUT YOU LIED YOU SHALL BE PERMANENTLY DISABLEDThey do that now?! How did they figure out how to do it?! :biggrin:

crystal
12.08.10, 04:41
is sudar02's account , clapton's new SB-I account (4th?) by any chance ? :shifty:

jacksbi
12.08.10, 04:42
Interesting story.

they had done you good as well as bad,enjoy the tracker and music,dont cheat again as they will have good eye on ur account.

what about the user the images i had shown of?

he is saying he never had a account at what.cd and maybe ipconflicts?that means you had banned an innocent user,am i right?

you have linked me to fst post that he had 3 accounts before,which are sudar02 accounts.

he also said he has been using seedbox(ROFL),and uploaded more than 15+ torrents.

@sudar02:you said about 200 torrents cheating using RM on what.cd is it a lie?

vvtwx
12.08.10, 06:25

Seriously? Conditions?
Explain everything at sbi, about how you lied and you get to keep your account.
Will someone please tell me the definition of trading again ? LMAO

Wow sudar02, you got used. Big time.

anon
12.08.10, 13:50
This warrants its own thread. "Cheating on What.cd" was already very long anyway. :gtongue:

Vaffa
12.08.10, 16:28
yep imho it's worth a separate thread too.
Very interesting story. 99% what staffers just wanted to improve their lame and poor image of those who ban users on thort notice and who just don't care about them.

I (and the rest of the staff here) would rather give them the chance of registering and exposing their views here. If you (or anyone else) think their posts are useless/off-topic/whatever, you can add them to your ignore list here:

no they are sometimes rarely useful but mostly it will be smth like "Don't cheat. Tell the thuth. That ban was for a lie this for RM. I'm always right"
What is the point of making "tracker representative" class? Why shoulnd't they be banned here like we on trackers? Let's make them afraid of exposing themselves! :)
At last we are sharing some tricks here without any desire to see the scripts improved by tracker admins!

You'll tell me that they will be able too see what we post here anyways? yes, maybe. But now they have super-comfy atmosphere for that.

anon
12.08.10, 17:22
What is the point of making "tracker representative" class? Why shoulnd't they be banned here like we on trackers?

Maybe due to the fact that while we are hunted on their sites due to breaking their rules, they aren't breaking any of ours (except clapton :gtongue:).

L33ch3r
13.08.10, 02:45
What is the point of making "tracker representative" class? Why shoulnd't they be banned here like we on trackers? Let's make them afraid of exposing themselves! :)

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

They're going to be here regardless. You might as well know who they are :D

anon
13.08.10, 17:28
They're going to be here regardless. You might as well know who they are :D

That makes sense, also. :gtongue:

jacksbi
16.08.10, 04:50
it seems what.cd dont like to give the answer to my above questions!

this means they have done something wrong.

MosDef
16.08.10, 06:53
All that talk about 'being honest' on their IRC is BS. If you've done something wrong theyre gonna ban you no matter how honest you are with them. And once your account is disabled then its for 'lifetime'. They should atleast have a punishment sort of period where they ban you for one year and then you can sign up again after that. One account per lifetime is nonsense. Just pushes ppl to trade.

I guess the only way to reset those bans and disabled accounts is for them to get busted by RIAA. In the end they're breaking someones rules too by facilitating copyright content. No worries though. We'll have another site in couple of weeks after that with the same content because its the users who upload that content make the site what it is.

Instab
16.08.10, 07:29
once your account is disabled then its for 'lifetime'. They should atleast have a punishment sort of period where they ban you for one year and then you can sign up again after that. One account per lifetime is nonsense.

hehe, sure but who cares about that?

We'll have another site in couple of weeks after that with the same content because its the users who upload that content make the site what it is.

trü, something to keep in mind so no one should feel too important

saebrtooth
16.08.10, 09:43
I guess the only way to reset those bans and disabled accounts is for them to get busted by RIAA.

oh sh1t I would hate to get on ur bad side :lol:

Also re: the liftetime ban unless they lifetime ban IP it is difficut for what.cd to enforce. And if they do enforce lifetime IP ban then its just a bit silly cos no one stays with the same IP haha for their lifetime, I change ISP all the time.

hehe, sure but who cares about that?

just make another account?

Instab
16.08.10, 15:01
just make another account?

straight to the point :D

anon
16.08.10, 19:56
We'll have another site in couple of weeks after that with the same content because its the users who upload that content make the site what it is.

If the users can upload 800000 torrents in two weeks, why didn't they do it when What.cd was created? :geek:

Instab
16.08.10, 20:01
If the users can upload 800000 torrents in two weeks, why didn't they do it when What.cd was created? :geek:

i don't think he meant it that way but in general i second what MosDef said. people always find a new home when the old place is gone and that gös for uploaders as well

anon
16.08.10, 20:01
people always find a new home when the old place is gone and that goes for uploaders as well

I can't say no to that.

MosDef
17.08.10, 05:16
OK. I admit that last post was a bit of a rant because Ive been burned by waat.cd staff and their high morals :rolleyes:. Bottom line is to avoid their IRC because staff really arent helpful. If you know you did something wrong and plan to be honest, theyll listen to your story, laugh at you and tell you to leave. If youre planning on reforming and asking for a second chance then youll hear their one account per lifetime nonsense. You wont be able to change that ban to a warning/probation. So if you have the knowledge then change ur IP and make another account and get on with it.

nishant
19.08.10, 05:58
whoa! I've missed out on a lot recently. When did the what.cd staff settle down here?

Instab
19.08.10, 06:04
whoa! I've missed out on a lot recently. When did the what.cd staff settle down here?

you might wanna have a look at the registration date :P

BrianBosworth
19.08.10, 06:07

Recently there was a thread created about which tracker staff is worst.. It didn't take long for the fireworks to start.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21832

anon
19.08.10, 15:49
you might wanna have a look at the registration date :P

Yes... seriously. I don't know what kind of question that is. :gtongue:

hellman
19.08.10, 19:12
i think they might have banned some good users without any mistake

they have.. when i was not a cheator i was on a big tracker and i got banned just because my inviter was trader.
there is no doubt what has banned many good users too... by the some people don't have any choice but to trade as what has disabled many countries for interview .. what.cd itself has created many traders.. because they can't enter the irc and they say they hate traders. where is the justice they always talk about that they're fair to everybody and their actions are for a reasons..