PDA

View Full Version : Must lose weight?any suggestions?

jacksbi
07.08.10, 15:53
I have put up some weight in the last 2 months (as I am free and browsing internet left and right,also out of the sports world for more than 4 months) atleast 15kgs(I am 81KGS NOW) and my GF is unhappy with me I had bought a treadmill and been doing well.I want to know other ways how to lose my weight does anyone are in the same situation in their 20's.I want to lose my weight in a month(As I will be joining my PG)and also want to make my GF happy with my previous looks.

Dont say go for a walk as I hate getting up early and going for a walk.Dieting it is impossible.

Gym it is ok for me.(Love to build muscles).What you say about a bicycle?

dju
07.08.10, 15:59
Bicycle is a good variant. It makes a lot of fun too, of course if you have a good bike. When i was free of work, i usually did 3-4km every day.
Also it trains more muscles if you have a good bike, then the main stress goes not to legs only.

dreamer
07.08.10, 16:15
first I want you to know what I'm about to say isn't recommended.
2 of my friends have stopped eating breakfast and lunch and now only eat dinner but only nutritious stuff.
one of them took it even more radically and he eats 1 dinner every 2 days.

they lost like 10-15 KG each in 2-3 months.

like I said I don't recommend this! this will be highly disqualified by all of the nutritions you'll ask! but it works.

if you don't like this you need to run.. and when I say run I mean RUN, not walk like a 40 years old fat biatch.
run 10 KM every day.
do crunches and press ups.

dju
07.08.10, 16:30
Running is the most effective way and if you do nutritious stuff it will really show up some good results. I weigh about 80 KG's too right now, haven't changed much in 3 years, i'm now 25. I did eat normally every day and I loved to ride my bike and i sometimes even run, like 2-3 times a week. Each time 5 KM. Rarely i went to gym to build up my biceps a bit.
I know a friend who did steroids and smoked too, he's now having serious health problems.

Remember if you are smoking or drinking, you should consider doing it or not in the first place.

Vuze-Sbi
07.08.10, 16:30
Drink more water and coffee.Kick-box is also recomended,i assume all kick-box trainings are same around the world,it's like military training,means you can't left training just because you're tried or something,you can lose 1000-1300 calories in 1-1.5 hours during training.And also it's good for stress.

Instab
07.08.10, 18:27
no sweets, no fat stuff and running. daily.

Mihai
07.08.10, 21:56
I say go swimming every day. It's very healthy and it's one of the best ways to train your body and lose weight.Also when swimming you build you body in a natural way, all your muscles work and it's also good for your back.:top:

Oh and it's also funny and relaxing.No sweat:top:

saebrtooth
08.08.10, 04:34
If ya wanna lose fat fast go to a gym and do some heavy lifting with a gradual build up

2nd best way and cheapest is to run until ur fked every day

and of course eat well and drink lots of fluids

If gym and running like a blind horse doesnt appeal to u but u still want to lose fat fast and gain some skills go to martial arts workshops u will gradually lose fat gain and best of all gain lots of skills. My personal preference

Lucius1
11.08.10, 12:27
atkins diet + bicycle

piratemeister
11.08.10, 12:29
Bicycle, more than 60 km for day....
Swimming... 1 hour for day...

shadowww
12.08.10, 17:45
Its very simple. Eat healthy and do cardio (aerobic).

Evilmill
12.08.10, 19:24
NO PAIN NO GAIN ...

Running / Cycling -> help u to loose weight faster..
Swimming is an alternate and only a hour is enough..

u need some kind dedication towards the aim, then only u can attain the goal.

there is no easy way to loose weight.. i myself weighs 85kGs and i am only 23..
once upon a time i used to go gym but now as i am into business so.... all in my dreams.....