PDA

View Full Version : Magic Torrents

jacksbi
07.08.10, 12:08
Here is review for another magic tracker from me.

URL:www.magictorrents.com (Invite only)

Banner:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7517

Categories:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7516

Torrents:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7518
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7520

Forums:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7519
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7521
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7522

Content:9/10(only magic related).
speed:6/10

This is magic only tracker and it is having some good magic content it is only 3 months old I think if I remember correctly.

It is showing all the signs of becoming another elite tracker in the near future.

Their userbase is small and from yesterday they started recruiting new members through filenetworks(read the article in filenetworks),the members who are only interested in magic only.Especially the experienced magicians and the starters in magic or collectors.They will be selective whom they select as their members (it is same as AOM recruiting process I guess).LOL I am not a staff.

Cheating:Everything works here(Mratio,RM,VEM).Not tested PMR.

Hope you like this review,have any doubts you can ask me.

Regards,
Jacksbi(The fake magician)(Only starter)

k4t0
10.04.11, 12:58
Thanks for the review.

I'm an old member on MT and a new user of cheating techniques, so I'll ask here: is mRatio still working here? And if it's not, what is ?

SealLion
10.04.11, 22:21
Try this LINK here:

mRatio Link for you since you decided to not use the 'search' function while I went ahead and did the work for you cuz you were too lazy. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/mratio-3-5-a-24858/)

Posts #25 & #26 are targeted towards your answer with respect to MOST trackers.
They're not specific to this site within this review, but it's safe to say that those posts are relevant to a general wide audience to tracker cheating. As for this site listed in this review, I'd bet it's safe enough. It ain't too high on catching cheaters.

Secondly, have you read all of jack's tracker review??

Cheating:Everything works here(Mratio,RM,VEM).Not tested PMR.

I mean, the thread is only been posted since last year. And what??....we're only like 4 months into the year. I doubt that, that much would've changed.

k4t0
11.04.11, 12:06
SeanLion,

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I appeared "too lazy" and thus feel the need to explain myself, so I shall do so here: as I mentioned earlier, I'm totally new into this cheating scene and thus has no idea how frequently trackers update their defenses (hell, there's a LOT of cheating softs and update, so I figured trackers were reacting fast!). Moreover, I did read the mRatio thread you mentioned but saw no mention of MT and, having no idea of what the Waffle Method is (mentioned in #25) I failed to make the connection with MT.

Finally, I am a pretty old member over there and still fear to lose my account for cheating (I have a pretty good ratio right now, so cheating would be for comfort only), and jacksbi clearly stated that if we "have any doubts you can ask me", and so I took the liberty to post a reply (since I can't PM him).

I hope you understood my act, and I don't appear as lazy as I did :)

Regards,
k4t0

anon
11.04.11, 14:38
I'm totally new into this cheating scene and thus has no idea how frequently trackers update their defenses (hell, there's a LOT of cheating softs and update, so I figured trackers were reacting fast!). Moreover, I did read the mRatio thread you mentioned but saw no mention of MT and, having no idea of what the Waffle Method is (mentioned in #25) I failed to make the connection with MT.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=18705

Read that and the threads on it carefully. If you have any questions, search before you ask. 99% of things newcomers should know can be easily learned that way.

Finally, I am a pretty old member over there and still fear to lose my account for cheating (I have a pretty good ratio right now, so cheating would be for comfort only)

If you have a good ratio, then why cheating? Putting yourself at risk with no real potential benefit is stupid.

k4t0
11.04.11, 15:46
Thanks for the link, I have been reading :)
Why cheating? Because I'm curious and like to experiment stuff :p
Thanks for your help here :)

anon
11.04.11, 16:33
Thanks for the link

Feel free to hit the Thanks button below my post(s).

Why cheating? Because I'm curious and like to experiment stuff :p

Then do it on a tracker where you won't regret the consequences if you get caught, first.

k4t0
13.04.11, 00:13
I did and it worked. But curiousity is still present. :)

magut
20.07.11, 19:42
Hi there,

Would any of you mind private messaging me please if you can offer any help assistance for magictorrents.com

Many thanks in advance.

anon
20.07.11, 19:44
What sort of assistance is that? If we catch you begging for invites (and 90% of 1-posters who comment on this review do that), you'll be banned.

SealLion
21.07.11, 02:14
It'd also be safe to think of the idea that some new-comers might also ask for an invite and hence the unsuspecting inviter is banned ( b/c the new comer is a staff member even though we welcome tracker staff) and might in some circumstances evolve into an all-around ban on other sites. Hence it is prudent to stay on this board and 'get to know' some of your fellow board members. Much safer. Much better.

magut
21.07.11, 02:30
not going to beg for invites. never have done and never will do. But surely i must be entitled to ask what the process or criteria is to try and become a member to a site you are reviewing is. Is that not totally legit? I would not see a reason in posting a review of that site otherwise.

Would i be enfringing any rules if i were to ask something like that? Or is this just a review of a site which ends up being useless as there is no information whatsoever as to how one could have a chance to obtain access?

Kind Regards

---------- Post added at 02:30 ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 ----------

SealLion totally agree with your comments. I intend to do that and hope to get to know many of you. But i think what i have said above is still a fair point. Asking what the process is must surely be considered a genuine topic of conversation and a subject i should be allowed to speak about. I thought doing it privately was the preferred way as this thread contained no information on how one could become a member to that particular site hence the logic behind thinking it would be appreciated if not posted publicly.

Thanks anyways and look forward to speaking to many of you

Regards

anon
21.07.11, 02:46
Asking how invites are distributed is completely fine. I don't see the problem with doing so in public, however.

SealLion
21.07.11, 02:55
Firstly, I see that your upset; however, you should be aware that it is not an infringement of some rules more so uncanny to be asked to be PM'd about how to go about asking to become a member of a torrrent site as opposed to openly asking how to become a member of a torrent site. If this was your intent I think it would have been much wiser to openly state that you were requesting to be PM'd for this sort of information.

I mean seriously. Have a look at your post. Then have a look at the fact that you had just 1 post when making that post.

Secondly, this is a discussion forum as you well know. Discussion forums are exactly that: a discussion forum where all your posts and the information you request and give is openly visible for the purpose of discussing matters.

Thirdly, there'd be no reason any where in this thread to secretly divulge such information. As a consequence, it is common knowledge that most tracker sites receive their new memberships via invites from current members, IRC, and what-not.

Fourth. C'mon. You've got to give anon some credit b/c all he's doing is acting as per experience and my guess is that he might have been acting on that experience. After reading your post. I almost believed the same thing. Wanting to be PM'd to potentially request an invite.

When he states "90% of 1-posters who comment on this review ( not necessarily this particular review but others as well) do that", he's quite correct. Can you blame him?? No. Not really. Those specific type of new members are here today and gone tomorrow so to speak.

Lastly. Believe me when I tell you this'll be all water under the bridge now that it's been openly spoken of.
So if you've got something to ask. Then ask. It's a discussion forum. Remember??:smile:

EDIT: Second lastly. I had no idea that I'd find myself posting after anon already did. I thought I'd get ahead.

magut
21.07.11, 11:43
totally understand why my post would have been perceived in the manner it was. My apologies... with the benefit of hindsight i would have done in different. Just want to clear that the reason i did not openly discuss how membership is obtained was because no one else had on the thread which gave me the impression it was not something that was "wanted" to be spoken about in public.

Anyways... as you said water under the bridge :). Are you both (Seal Lion and Anon) based in Germany?

SealLion
21.07.11, 13:58
I can't speak for anon. But I'm usually based anywhere there's water. Most of my time I spend roaming the Antarctic looking for small fishies to play with before I make din-din out of 'em.

THC
21.07.11, 16:52
Circus? :wclap:

anon
21.07.11, 19:53
SealLion comes from where everyone lives in igloos, ice hockey is the official religion, and "eh?" is a recognized question particle. As for me, suffice to say it's the Lionel Messi country.

slikrapid
21.07.11, 22:33
another thing: this tracker may be called 'magic torrents', but its contents has nothing to do with the work of magic-ians (occult practitioners), it is focused on the work of illusionists (stage performers, entertainers) - seems like yet another sign of the 'new age' ignorance :P