PDA

View Full Version : Double Account On Trackers

mat
23.01.08, 02:36
DOUBLE ACCOUNT ON TRACKERS

There was a request for a double account trackers Tutorial and I thought I'd take the opportunity to tell you as much as I know about it:

The whole starts at the registration of the second account:

It is important to take care that neither the account names nor the electronic mail address are alike. It would be also advisable to take different passwords.
Of course you must delete the cookies after you sent the invite and change the IP before you make the second account.

I then would advise you not to park the second account immediately but to make it your main account first for a couple of weeks, since accounts which are immediately parked on their signup are suspicious.

After couple of weeks you can simply change and park the second account again so that you are covered if you are caught, what is the real use of a second account.

The "park" function means that you can be inactive for a longer time without being banned. Some trackers have this function, some not. You should take a look at the FAQ to get to know how long you can be inactive. After that you can act in accordance with it.

If this is the case you should wait some weeks before you log in on your second account, since the staff on some trackers expect this and then looks specifically for you

If you were caught for the first time it's ok to log in after 2 weeks again.
However, if it isn't the first time, I would wait at least 4 weeks and in the meantime I would log in from a different internet connection e.g. from your friends' pc for at least 4 weeks, to avoid being deleted because of inactivity. Otherwise your account would get suspicious with the time.

What is an IP Range? : If you have a dynamic ip and change it by rebooting your internet connection the first 2 digits are always the same. Only the 2 last ones change (IP: 12.34.56.78 < 12.34 remain the same here ..)

Besides it's also very important to check whether your IP has really changed when log in your second account.

You can do it by opening the What is my IP-address? site before the reconnect and then after the reconnect update the page and look whether your IP has changed.

thanks to Manas that helped in the translation and of course to the autor of the text NormaDchagga

CoreCore
27.01.08, 02:04
Nice job on the Tutorial, i'm sure it will be helpful for some ppl. Personally I don't worry about a second account. Got totally accounts as it is to remember to check every day hehe

mat
28.01.08, 04:42
thanks mate i am glad that you like it

regards :)

ratio_freak
08.02.08, 13:26
Lovely tutorial...was wondering if u cud use a proxy to log in to ur second account...and during account confirmation?

Master!
25.02.08, 13:00
Nice guide

Lovely tutorial...was wondering if u cud use a proxy to log in to ur second account...and during account confirmation?

i think u could be able to log in from a proxy..but if you also want to dl u should set your torrent client to the same proxy as well..

during account confirmation...mh...don't know. but there are many people with dynamic IP so i don't think that there will be any problem if the IP u registered is different from those you use the other time..

any opinions?

shahjinn
25.02.08, 20:06

Yes by a proxy you can do confirmation easily but remember to clear cookies and cache before confirming as it helps to refresh the info regarding that site

Best Regards
shahjinn

Master!
26.02.08, 12:44
Yes by a proxy you can do confirmation easily but remember to clear cookies and cache before confirming as it helps to refresh the info regarding that site

Best Regards
shahjinn

yes..try to enter without deleting cookies can betray you..
regarding cache..better delete it and be on the safe side..i agree with you:smile:

shahjinn
27.02.08, 11:59
Some trackers have option like Log-in for atleast 15 minutes option , i always remove it , so lets say i close the site and open agan the tracker wont log me off becasue it is still there in the cache , some tracker log you off so that no one can steal or look inside the cookie , its not pretty safe to uncheck the box log-in for atleast 15 minutes ..

cutthroat1855
24.05.08, 12:50
another trick is to use 2 different internet browsers , like for examle opera for the original account and firefox with the another account , tht way u wont have to keep deleting the cookies and cache ;)

Manas
24.05.08, 13:08
Yeah, that's also a good idea.

Lovely tutorial...was wondering if u cud use a proxy to log in to ur second account...

Some trackers don't allow proxies, for example Bitme/BitmeTV
Look in the tracker faq to get information about it

and during account confirmation?

Most trackers don't allow you to signup behind a proxy.

Always be careful with proxies. Generally, trackers aren't too pleased about them...

zatoicchi
24.05.08, 20:03
Most trackers don't allow you to signup behind a proxy.

used a proxy be mistake because i was testing it out..got banned from X264 and top hos
they dont allow any proxies on that site either..they banned my ip address , did not even cheat there and i got banned .how weird is that...so i sign up again and cheated like crazy...lol

Manas
24.05.08, 20:53
I think they are just afraid that you might be a member of an anti-piracy organization. Proxy means-> you have something to hide.

So they get really worried :biggrin:

It's a bit paranoid :tongue:

poopanther
13.04.15, 03:43
i just started playing this game.. do you know if a "premium" proxy would do the job from the same ip?
its supposedly a t1 proxy so both anon and not easily knowable that u are masked...

anon
13.04.15, 03:58
Google its IP, that will yield results from public blacklists. Also check its reverse DNS. If the address is not on any database and the reverse DNS isn't something like proxy-123.hostingprovider.com, you're pretty safe. It's still possible to find whom it belongs to via whois, but it's unlikely that they'd do that if you don't draw attention to begin with.

Another quirk of using proxies is that you'll need to do it on your BitTorrent client too, lest you expose your real address. And as a result of this, you'll always show up as unconnectable.

koel
14.04.15, 15:34
Google its IP, that will yield results from public blacklists. Also check its reverse DNS. If the address is not on any database and the reverse DNS isn't something like proxy-123.hostingprovider.com, you're pretty safe. It's still possible to find whom it belongs to via whois, but it's unlikely that they'd do that if you don't draw attention to begin with.

Another quirk of using proxies is that you'll need to do it on your BitTorrent client too, lest you expose your real address. And as a result of this, you'll always show up as unconnectable.
If someone else uses the same proxy on the same tracker or gets disabled on the round about trackers , you're fucked all the way round .

anon
14.04.15, 15:45
If someone else uses the same proxy on the same tracker or gets disabled on the round about trackers , you're fucked all the way round .

That's a given. When he said "premium", I assume he meant private and paid.

mr-tee
01.09.15, 04:03
and by the time you could use private session on firfox as you want, it helps you to register with out cookies and history but you must restart the router first to change your ip :)