PDA

View Full Version : What.cd staff <3

anon
30.06.10, 21:59
Nah, they said it was sbi membership that made my account disabled. They didn't accuse me of cheating.
I've seen guys in the room being kicked and being accused of cheating instantly. Why would they drag of a 20 min conversation and not tell me that I cheated. If I did cheat. I would admit that instantly.

What.CD - disabled - FileSharing Talk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-whatcd-disabled-418789)

Instab
30.06.10, 22:05
what sucks, but who dösn't know :P

Blocker
30.06.10, 22:13
so, another SB-I member banned 'cause CSS hack :tongue:

Seems like What is our first tracker enemy isn't it? :biggrin:

hellman
30.06.10, 22:46
i know those creep ... gosh if ever i got my hands on them i'm gonna break their legs..

specially of soj

well its expected from them... lol that poor guy.. well atleast i have account in state bank of india

well that was not fair... poor did'nt even knew about cheating

Nobody
01.07.10, 01:06
Not that it matters, but I'd recommend setting your SB-I bookmarks to a non-standard address. If I remember right, it only verifies if you've been to a specific address. So if you make your bookmark you go to daily lead to some random thread rather than www.sb-innovation.de, you'll be less likely to be picked up.

Could be wrong on that. Experts please verify my logic.

Sazzy
01.07.10, 01:08
Not that it matters, but I'd recommend setting your SB-I bookmarks to a non-standard address. If I remember right, it only verifies if you've been to a specific address. So if you make your bookmark you go to daily lead to some random thread rather than SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.sb-innovation.de), you'll be less likely to be picked up.

I'm sure you'd end up on the index or another much used page at some point or another though.

Instab
01.07.10, 01:08
Not that it matters, but I'd recommend setting your SB-I bookmarks to a non-standard address. If I remember right, it only verifies if you've been to a specific address. So if you make your bookmark you go to daily some random thread rather than SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.sb-innovation.de), you'll be less likely to be picked up.

could help but if they're looking just for the domain you're gonna get axed :P
anyway, we have several good posts on defeating the css leak

saebrtooth
01.07.10, 02:30
The http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13725 thread by shoulder works

SealLion
01.07.10, 03:47
If I told them on their IRC by telling them they were a nothing but a bunch of sockpuppets and complimented them as a bunch of hippies who, as you all know are a danger to the human race because they believe in free sex and liqueur, and then quietly that they should smoke dope and hug trees instead, would they be confused as to my message??

saebrtooth
01.07.10, 04:19
a bunch of hippies who, as you all know are a danger to the human race because they believe in free sex and liqueur,
Maybe its me but without concern for morality doesnt this allow for the prolification of the human race, but with no regard to genetic prefrence since the ethanol does the bidding? :tongue:

and then quietly that they should smoke dope and hug trees instead, would they be confused as to my message??

hmm wouldnt this have the reverse effect of procreation?

Maybe my arguement sides too heavily on sex on not on quality hmm. But if their was quality sex then it would balance out

SealLion
01.07.10, 04:37

Maybe my arguement sides too heavily on sex on not on quality hmm. But if their was quality sex then it would balance out

so basically, your saying 'bang' softly??

fakeking
01.07.10, 04:51
So, who's the one here get caught there? I wonder. :tongue:

saebrtooth
01.07.10, 05:28
so basically, your saying 'bang' softly??

I say I say Bang I say and often be it Big Big or small and quick bang but bang bang and bang

hellman
01.07.10, 07:47
So, who's the one here get caught there? I wonder. :tongue:

well a noob who does'nt know about css and cheating

Mihai
01.07.10, 13:10
It reminds me of somebody here who got caught too:lol:

hellman
01.07.10, 14:36
It reminds me of somebody here who got caught too:lol:

whom r u referring to??:confused:

m curios now..:eek13:

Mihai
01.07.10, 14:39
:lol:Let him pm you but you certainly know who:grin:

hellman
01.07.10, 14:45
:lol:Let him pm you but you certainly know who:grin:

well man i can't wait.. must sbf or anon:naughty:

anon
01.07.10, 20:29
Not that it matters, but I'd recommend setting your SB-I bookmarks to a non-standard address. If I remember right, it only verifies if you've been to a specific address.

But it checks for way too many addresses. Even visiting my profile and Instab's will get you banned (now, doesn't that speak of what we mean to them).

Entirely shielding yourself against the attack instead of working around it would be the best.

grebetu
02.07.10, 00:23
Entirely shielding yourself against the attack instead of working around it would be the best.

^That.
What.cd is most valuable tracker to lose, so time spent in preparation is well worth it.

anon
02.07.10, 15:43
FileSharing Talk - View Single Post - What.CD - disabled - Post #3478789 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-disabled-post3478789/postcount39)

Can't wait until I have time to reply :shifty:

Ticko
02.07.10, 18:47
FileSharing Talk - View Single Post - What.CD - disabled - Post #3478789 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-disabled-post3478789/postcount39)

Can't wait until I have time to reply :shifty:

damn anon i didnt know they had it in for you sooo hard...i would love to see what you have to say back but they are probably reading this and calling me one of the "noobs" that praise the site to get a "member title" lol but id like to see a conversation of the 2 towers so to speak.

anon
02.07.10, 19:17
damn anon i didnt know they had it in for you sooo hard...i would love to see what you have to say back

Done :shifty:

cheatos
02.07.10, 19:25
i've read his reply and he seems to watch every reply on the what.cd cheating thread,
sometimes noobs posts false info, right. They do that to get the member title for spamming.
sometimes 'pro cheaters' post at a false date, does he really think we would post on the same day/date/time of ban :rolleyes:?

Ticko
02.07.10, 19:32
good read i like the fact that you took all of his points out and gave a sophisticated answer in return. they really need to be taken down a peg talking how they are understanding and want to talk to all the disabled. like you said if they were cheating the get insta banned from irc and no 2nd chances at coming back through proper channels. I dont know why they think they are high and mighty ...yes might be the best music tracker currently but i can think of a lot of other trackers i would like to be on over What just based on im not a music collector. I love having what in my arsenal but its not death if i dont.

tokiodrift1
02.07.10, 19:52

FileSharing Talk - View Single Post - What.CD - disabled - Post #3479108 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-disabled-post3479108/postcount56)

~~~~~~http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6792/popcornm.gif

anon
02.07.10, 20:30
good read i like the fact that you took all of his points out and gave a sophisticated answer in return.

~~~~~~*popcorn smiley*

Nothing beats a good BT drama :lol:

Instab
02.07.10, 20:55
as far as I know, mn is a she.

thinking of the word count that might be trü :P

Extraterrestrial
02.07.10, 21:34
So you somehow managed to convert the point of this thread to sexism issue:tongue:, @anon: if you more info you could share her digits with us :biggrin:

anon
03.07.10, 18:43
FileSharing Talk - View Single Post - What.CD - disabled - Post #3479393 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-disabled-post3479393/postcount75)

Like I'd ever join IRC with that name :lol:

Instab
03.07.10, 18:48
i think you're giving them too much credit by caring about them so much. there's a saying like 'ignorance is the worst punishment' :P

anon
03.07.10, 18:49
I have free time. They have free time. What's the best way to spend it other than trying to bash each other with no results?

Instab
03.07.10, 18:50
I have free time. They have free time. What's the best way to spend it other than trying to bash each other with no results?

hehehe, good point :lol:

tokiodrift1
03.07.10, 19:17
On the one hand there is the best Tracker of the World with the best Anti-Cheating-Technology and on the other hand the 'creme de la creme' from the cheating Universe.

The good and the bad guys together in one neutral place, so close - first time in history .
Will it be a happy end ? Who knows...

Btw, we are the good guys, aren't we ?

Regards,
~td1

anon
03.07.10, 19:17
Btw, we are the good guys, aren't we ?

No. But are they? :unsure:

cheatos
03.07.10, 19:33
neither they,
*they steal musicians hard-work* :rolleyes:

we are both evil, however we a little more evil than them.

Instab
03.07.10, 19:34
however we a little more evil than them.

i don't think so. we're cheating the bad guys so we'd be the good guys :P

Mihai
03.07.10, 19:37
Does it really matter?:lol:

Instab
03.07.10, 19:38
Dös it really matter?:lol:

well, tokio asked

tokiodrift1
03.07.10, 19:38
Does it really matter?:lol:
Of course, It does. :biggrin:

The answer could decisive enhance/reduce your overall browsing experience...

cheatos
03.07.10, 19:39

oh maybe,you have a point here,
Special force of Bad guys Insta-destroyers.
:lol:

crystal
03.07.10, 20:34
We Hate Anon's Talents & Combat Depression

Instab
03.07.10, 20:40
oh maybe,you have a point here,
Special force of Bad guys Insta-destroyers.
:lol:

did i read 'insta'? :D

saebrtooth
04.07.10, 02:55

ur robin hood theory is only half right :lol:

Instab
04.07.10, 03:07
ur robin hood theory is only half right :lol:

well, to get this straight:
they're nothing else than a gateway to massive copyright violations. they're definitely not the good guys and thinking of that ... holding high the moral as they do it is a joke considering their role in the whole thing.

traded accounts? jeezuz, what a bad boy.
cheated the ratio? my god, what kind of person are you?

ridiculous :stupid:

saebrtooth
04.07.10, 03:13
hmm Im inclined to say that no one can claim moral high ground. Its a turf war more like it.

lol too much seriousness more comedy pls :lol:

fakeking
04.07.10, 04:21
Well, I would just become bad guys :naughty: in some occasion and good guys :innocent: in other occasion also neutral guys :mellow: in special occasion :lol:

Seriously this is just an internet.

hearthrob
04.07.10, 13:06
FileSharing Talk - View Single Post - What.CD - disabled - Post #3479393 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatcd-disabled-post3479393/postcount75)

Like I'd ever join IRC with that name :lol:

OMG, that guy mn thought it was you in the IRC? How naive could that get... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Of course, It does. :biggrin:

The answer could decisive enhance/reduce your overall browsing experience...

Hahaha, you guys really have a great sense of humor. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

well, to get this straight:
they're nothing else than a gateway to massive copyright violations. they're definitely not the good guys and thinking of that ... holding high the moral as they do it is a joke considering their role in the whole thing.

traded accounts? jeezuz, what a bad boy.
cheated the ratio? my god, what kind of person are you?

ridiculous :stupid:

Very well said! Now the guy who killed 2 donkey is calling the other guy who killed 1 donkey, a murderer. How righteous is he who killed one less. :shockkk!:

Instab
04.07.10, 17:36
Very well said! Now the guy who killed a donkey is calling the other guy who killed 2 donkeys, a murderer. How righteous is he who killed one less. :shockkk!:

hehe, it's not even like that. cheating or trading dösn't violate any laws.

anon
04.07.10, 18:02
they're nothing else than a gateway to massive copyright violations.

They only keep track of announces and IPs and stuff. What happens after that is beyond their control. Or something.

Either way, I'm not complaining. Their music selection is the best one available.

Instab
04.07.10, 18:03
They only keep track of announces and IPs and stuff. What happens after that is beyond their control. Or something.

lol, yeah, the 'official' version. how lame is that :P